The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene) Empty Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene)

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:05 pm

It had been a while since Raven had toured the auctions, but it seemed little had changed much. The pens still smelled as rank as they always had and the supposedly new courtyard was little more than a fire hazard.  In fact, the entire building was just that and it often surprised her just how many times she returned to this place for new property. The auction room itself reminded her more of a cattle barn than anything, dried straw on the floor to cushion the cobbles beneath, but at least it was clean and the slaves up for sale were generally healthy. Speaking of which.

Many decades ago, it had occurred to Raven that she might need a little help keeping her house in order. At the time, slavery was very much a popular thing and to have a houseful of them was incredibly fashionable. To her though, it was more a necessity than a desire, but that came with its own problems.  She was generally a solitary creature and absolutely hated being surrounded by people. However, with time, Raven had become a repeat customer. She had no choice.  Humans lived and died so quickly, it was hard sometimes for her to keep up. It was this that drove her to a more underground form of slavery and it was time now that she considered taking on an immortal instead.

While she wandered through the pens trying not to eject her last meal from the sheer stink, she pondered on what to buy. Changelings weren't that reliable and were hard to train. Lycans were outright dangerous to keep around and other vampires were scarce. well, except for the accidental ones anyway. Most vampires thought themselves too superior to fall into slavery. As a pure blood, Raven hated the more common turned vampires. She wandered some more until she came to a pen that held the lesser items. A bargain basement so to speak.

Most folk opted for the more expensive slaves, feeling their prices matched better their skills and attributes, but often Raven disagreed. Sure, it took some rummaging and it could be a gamble, but she often found the cheaper slaves much more willing to work for their masters and much quicker to train. After all, there was nothing worse than being sent back for a refund, was there.

At the pen, there were a few looking to see what was on offer and keeping her head high and proud, she nudged her way to the bars to have a look. The others there saw her and those that recognised her, backed up slightly but quickly. She bowed her head in thanks and began to peruse the slaves inside while those that backed up began to whisper among themselves. These ones looked like cast offs and most of them looked rather ill, emaciated for the most part, filthy and she was sure she could smell rot in at least one of them. Some of them started looking up and when they saw Raven, they started coming forward. Raven had to step back a little, they reeked that badly.

"Please Lady!" Called one girl, "I'll be good, I promise!" Raven backed up again as the auctioneer came in and slapped the bars with his baton.
"I apologise for this one, Lady." He said with slimy charm. "I think they're getting desperate. Most of them have been returned for one reason or another. Perhaps you would prefer to see something a little more suitable?"
Raven lifted an eyebrow at the man and turned her nose up. Yet another turned, she thought. "We'll see." She said smoothly and approached the pen once more. Only one didn't come up to the bars to get her attention.

Raven cocked her head to one side and looked around the pleading hands to see a young looking male right at the back. "What is his story?" She asked the auctioneer.....

Last edited by LadyRaven on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene) Empty Re: Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Torin watched the others clamoured around the cages outer edge. "Bloody fools" he mumbled to himself. He didn't bother to go up to the edge and try to get the attention of the woman. He barely looked up. His left eye was swollen shut, a action that had resulted in punishment for the guard that had gotten a little out of hand in dealing with Torin. Sure his body healed quicker then most, but it would take longer then a couple hours even for him to get rid of a black eye.

He licked his lips as the woman looked at him. He sniffed. She wasn't human that he could tell. Neither was he. A failed experiment of his fathers. He had been injected with the venom of a vampire. But it did not completely change him. He did not have all the advantages of being a full vampire, he was quick but not as quick as a full one. He did not need blood, but could also survive on human food too. That was when he could. The jailers had known that he was not normal.

They did feed him, only to make him bring in a good price.

The jailer with the woman looked over at Torin then back at her. "Miss he was brought to us by his last master, said he was not ageing, but she looked a bit seniel, think she was just saying that sex no longer appealed to her. He is a strong one, his records show he has been a pleasure slave as while as a manual servent.

"You slave closer the lady wishes to get a closer look" Torin stood slowly and walked towards her, naked except for a collar around his neck. He glared at her then slipped to his knees. His legs braced apart his head down and his hands flat on his knees. Once could see marks on his back.

The jailer smirked. "As you see he is well trained but still has a streak in him, hence the black eye, seems he has been sold a few times but not completely broken, would you rather see one that is fully trained, or would you like the challenge of this scum?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene) Empty Re: Masters And Slaves Abound (for Xuxa-Rene)

Post by LadyRaven Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Raven fluttered her wings some under the heavy woollen cloak she was wearing. This small act caused many of the other buyers back away some and they knew what for as well. Clearly, this penman had no clue who she was, not least what she was. Firming her jaw also, Raven half turned towards the man, who actually smelled like a human, which was odd considering the place he was currently in and the folk he was currently surrounded by. He was either really dumb minded, or an ignorant non-believer. However, Raven thought it best to remain silent for the moment and turned to face the bars as the slave was called forward.

Raven watched very closely to the way he moved as he was ordered to the bars, appraising him to judge her bid for later. He had a strong back from what she could see, strong legs and arms to match. His gate wasn't overly wide, but steady and he was well balanced. Despite the filth covering him, he looked well toned, though it was clear he could definitely do with some better food. But then, she had seen the gruel the slaves were given. However, it was also clear that this slave was no human, so it seemed logical the food wasn't suited to him. Then he came to kneel before her and she lifted her brow some.

Now the slave had her full attention. The form was graceful, yet powerful and as he spread his knees and balanced his body, it was clear to her that this slave, though possibly well trained, had something far more than the rest in the pen. And it wasn't just not being properly broken. The penman asked if she wanted him or if she wanted something more suitable. The second time he had asked her that. The man was starting to annoy her. "If I require your opinion or recommendations, Mortal, I shall ask for them. Otherwise, you will keep silent until asked otherwise, is that clear?"
"Yes Milady." He said quickly back.
"Now, is this boy up for auction or can I buy him here and now?" Raven asked.
"Uh, he is up for auction, but he's hardly worth anything. He'll probably end up in the pleasure house. I suppose you could take him now, if you wanted, for a fair price." Always the moneyman.
"Fine." Raven said, "Bring me your auctioneer and I shall barter for him."

The auctioneer quickly arrived, having been told the Lady Raven was there to buy a slave. He had known the vampire for most of his career and she had always been a good and loyal customer. "Ahhh, Milady Raven!" He called as he saw her, "Such a pleasure to see you in my auction house! How are you this fine evening?"
Raven half turned to the ageing fat human and sighed, "I would be better if you cleaned this place once in a decade or so, Bennet." She said.
The auctioneer, Bennet, laughed a little nervously and moved to the pen holding the male slave. "I see one has caught your eye, Milady. Are you interested?"
"I might be, for the right price." Raven said as she looked over the boy again.
Bennet looked down at the slave and worked his jaw. "Well, he's a repeater, so I don't think there will be that much interest in him. I can let him go for maybe five grand."
Raven snorted, "Five?" She said, "I can buy two off the street that look better than him. I'll give you one."
"Three." Bennet said.
Raven narrowed her eyes, "One and a half." She said, "And only because you are familiar."
"Done." He said with a smile and after some thought, then turned to the penman, "Get him out and cleaned up, ready for shipping." He turned back to Raven, "Do you wish him crated up, or will you take him as is?"
Raven looked down at the boy, "I'll take him as is, once he is cleaned and pest free. He can ride with my driver and carry whatever else I decide to take with me."
"As you desire, Milady Raven." Bennet said with a bow of his head and then quickly left. Raven followed him shortly after and shortly after that, the pen was opened and the slave was dragged out by his collar to be washed and deloused........
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Torin listened to the exchange and smirked the woman stood up to the jailer he had too that earned him his black eye. Sure the jailer had said that he had advanced on him but that was not the case at all. The jailer enjoyed inflicting pain on him. Whipping him and punching him. Torin was stubborn though he never let anyone break him.

He stiffened only slightly when the auctioneer came closer this man knew what he was he didnt know how he knew but he just knew. As the back and forth began Torin shook his head. So he wasnt worth much to this woman, that was fine he would be moving on from her, sold back or simply returned.

When he was sold he clenched his fists. He wanted none of this and he vowed yet again to himself that he was going to be free one day. No longer beaten or caged just because of what he was. He visibly shook when he heard that he might be crated. He hated being in closed in places he closed his eyes and took a breath then stiffened he was back to being strong. He heard the woman say no to the crating and that made him think. This woman was not scared of him and that made him wonder. She couldnt be fully human.

As he was dragged out his legs scrapped against the dirty floor. The two jailers smiled and laughed. He was chained yet again his arms above his head and his legs far apart on a table. He was hosed down with ice water and scrubbed in a lye mixture that made his skin red and blootchy. A man who he had never seen before came foward and clucked his tongue. "He may be a slave but he still deserves mercy. The man looked him over.
"I am just making sure that you have no pests or bugs on you" Torin looked at him and mutely nodded.

The doctor sighed. "The cuts to his knees need to be cleaned" He produced a needle. "This is just to keep you healthy" Torin fought the urge to roll his eyes. No one cared if slaves were healthy. He would keep up this weak facade untill he was far away from here and alone with the woman, then he would get his freedom one way or the other.

Soon after he was cleared, well after another slave, a woman shaved his member area clean. A leash was added to the collar around his neck and he was dragged with his hands bound behind his back to where the woman stood. Since she hadn't mentioned clothing he was still naked.
"Here he is" The jailer smirked. "His given name was Torin, but as usual you can rename the scum what ever you wish" Torin's eyes flashed with anger which the jailer had caught and back handed him across the face and took the metal rod in his hand and struck Torin in the middle in the back "Get in the position slave" He spat out. Torin fell to the ground and gasping from being winded knelt down in front of the woman waiting for his next order.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:56 pm

The next couple of hours saw Raven make a few purchases from the pens. Her cook was ageing and she needed a prodigy to replace her soon, as well as a male to replace one of her footmen who was also aged now and ready to retire. Alongside those two, her main housekeeper Moira requested some extra help and she needed a new groom for the stable and someone to help keep her hounds in check. All in all, it seemed a good evening and there were many bargains to be had as well. All the while though, Raven's mind drifted to the pleasure slave she had bought on her little whim. There was something about him that she felt drawn to. Something that made him stand out from the lesser vampires that cursed the land.

Once the auction had finished, Raven had her new slaves cleaned up and sent to her carriage. Her driver, once the other slaves were secured, went to fetch the male slave his mistress had bought. He found the boy with the penman just as Raven was also arriving. She had gone to collect him herself? He wondered why she would do that. As it happened though, Raven had simply been making her way back to the carriage when the penman had intercepted her with the slave. And it was clear shortly after his arrival that his mistress didn't need him at all, so he turned about and started back.

Raven scowled when the penman came to her with the slave she had bought. He smelled much cleaner, though she didn't like the scent of lye. In fact, she found it decidedly distasteful. And then, the penman did something she utterly abhorred. He hit her property. No sooner had the slave fallen to his knees, she snatched the stick from his hand and quite viciously struck him in exactly the same place. He hit the deck harder than the slave ever could and cried out in shock and pain. Raven heard the distinctive sound of bone cracking and took the leash from his broken body. "Should you ever recover from this, you would do well to not strike another's property. Bennet may contact me for compensation should he desire to pay your medical costs. Good evening." The shocked onlookers could only stand there and stare a while longer as Raven wound the leash around her hand and gently pulled the slave to his feet.

There was nothing harsh in her manner, nor any malice in her movement. She wanted him just to stand up. She knew he would tower over her, she had seen it earlier, but she knew he could do nothing to hurt her or try to escape. He could try, but she hoped he would have enough mind to know she was not a creature to be messed with. "Torin." She said smoothly. "A name I have not heard in some time. You may keep it, that is unless you would prefer another name." Her tone was polite and cordial, though a little cool as was her nature. She gave a gentle tug on the leash to make him move and she started walking towards the exit, leaving the penman on the floor to savour his agony a while longer.

As Raven walked, she regarded Torin somewhat from her shoulder. The in-house doctor had patched him up well enough, but then, the doctor would have known who Torin now belonged to and he would have gone that extra mile to make sure he was fit and healthy for her. The old man was good at what he did. She didn't like that he had been shaved, but it would grow back with time. At least they had not shaved his head too. "Whatever may be going through your head, Torin, and whatever preconceptions you may have to being a part of my household, you would do well to forget them. My slaves are well fed and well kept as will you be. It has been a rare thing that I have taken a whip to any of my household, it would be a shame if I had to break that chain now, don't you think?" She looked at him then and cocked her head to one side as she fluttered her wings again under her cloak. "I do not ask much of my slaves, Torin, only that they do what they have been bought to do. If they cannot, then I find something else for them. Whether you believe me or not, Torin, I am a fair owner and I respect those I own. You can either make your place in my home, or spend an eternity alone and forgotten. The choice is yours. Chose wisely." They arrived at the carriage and Raven handed the leash over to her driver.

The massive man took Torin's leash with a smile and led him around the back of the carriage to where the other slaves were being held for the journey. His dark colour made him at least from the Caribbean and his size spoke plenty to his station. This man wasn't just Raven's driver, he was her guard too. He gave Torin a warm smile as he watched Raven enter the carriage from the corner of his eye. "Welcome to the household." He said with a slight southern accent.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am

While on the ground writhering in pain he saw the feet of his new owner go towards him. He heard her grab the weapon and he winced and recoiled preparing for the sting of the pole. But it never came. He heard the other man falling to the ground. He gasped and looked at the woman before quickly bowing his head. He had to least look like he was being submissive. Once she figured out what he was it was going to get bad for him. It always got back. A slave that could for days with out sleep, although he could get sick after. One that could be beaten and although get hurt he healed faster then a normal person.

Being pulled to his feet Torin raised his head. He looked around trying to plan his escape but again her scent assaulted his nostrils he stumbled back shocked slightly. No she was defiantly not human, least not full human. He wrinkled his brow at her reaction to his name. "Thank you Mistress" He said through clenched teeth. He wanted to know how he had ever of heard of his name never mind how long ago.

He walked behind her, his hands still shackled behind his back so he could not hide his nakedness as she looked over her shoulder to regard her even if he wasnt shackled he knew it wouldnt be his right to hide himself. If she wanted to parade him around for everyone to see that was her right now. He listened to her words he didn't believe her. He would feel the sting of the whip as soon as she found out that he felt the pain but healed quickly.

Hearing what she excepted he nodded. "I understand" Well that he was good at and this woman was pleasing to look at, younger then most he had served. When they reached the carriage he swallowed he eyed the massive man. Torin was large himself, taller then most other men but this man dwarfed him in size. Licking his lips he nodded. "Thank you" He was still naked but he was used to this. He now waited to see where this man would direct him to.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:41 am

Raven's guard/driver nodded at the boy once Raven's door had closed and while the footman, the second driver just in case, clambered up to the top to take the reigns, he moved to the back, taking Torin with him and then leashed him to the door while he untied his bonds from his wrists. "That be better." He said before he untied the leash once more and opened the door to the very back of the carriage. Inside were Raven's other new purchases and they all smiled some and backed up to allow room for the rather large male about to get in with them. "Ya'll behave now." He said to them, Torin included, "We won't be on the road long and I have the only key to the bolt, so don't be thinkin' nuttin, understand?" The rest of the slaves quickly shook their heads and actually seemed happy to curl up under what was actually Raven's seat in the main body. "There be blankets up there in da corner for ya'll. The Lady don't like her slaves getting chilly. That last remark was aimed squarely at Torin. Stay quiet if ya'll can, get some sleep, ye's gonna need it." He then half shoved Torin into the backside of the carriage and bolted the door shut firmly, locking it and checking it twice just to be sure. Moments later, the eight huge cob horses pulled the carriage onto the road and they were away to their new home.

The journey was a little less than two hours, giving the new slaves a little time to settle down and get some warmth from those blankets the driver had told them about. And it wasn't long before a two or three started whispering to each other. "Isn't this exciting?" Whispered one happily, "We belong to Lady Darkheart!"
"I know!" Chimed the second and third together, though the second spoke next. She was young and pretty with long blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. "The Lady is a legend. Some say she is was the one that killed Master Ronin in the final blood wars." Others around her began to nod. "Some say she still has that very bow hung in her home in tribute to him."
"Could it survive that long?" Asked another, an older male that would be the new groom hand. "Ronin was killed half a thousand years ago."
The pretty blonde nodded, "Oh yes, it's been seen hanging in the grand hall with the very arrow that killed him, still coloured with his black blood."
"That's just rumour, girly." Said another female, a much older woman, "And keep your voice down. You heard what the black bubba said."
"I know." The blonde whispered, "I'm just so excited to be part of her house, that's all. Is it true that she actually lets her slaves wear clothes and lets them sleep in beds?"
There were murmurs of agreement and doubt combined until the third girl that had originally spoken, put her piece in finally. "She does." She said quietly, "An aunt of mine was sold to her many years ago as a chamber slave and she was allowed to write to my mother. Said she had her own space in the corner of the lower kitchen with her own cot and clothes. She said that Raven made sure all her slaves were fed at least twice a day too." More murmurs and whispers of both doubt and belief, "But the slaves have to work to keep what they get. My aunt wrote once that a slave refused to work the job they were given and Raven put him out in the yard with her hell hounds. The guy lasted two days before he begged to be let back in. The letter said Raven refused and made him live in the kennel with the hounds til he died."
"That's just rumour." Said the older male, "There ain't no such thing as hell hounds. They were wiped out in the blood wars."
"Nu-uh." Said the young blonde, "I hear tell she has four of them and she even lets them inside the house!"
"Quiet!" Snapped the oldest woman, fearing their voices could be heard by their new owner. In truth, Raven had sat there and listened to every syllable and she had enjoyed it too, even biting her lip to stifle the sniggering she felt rising. After that, things began to quieten down, but not for long. Within half an hour, the two youngest girls started whispering about the only other person there that had yet to say a single word.

"So what do you make of the big one?" The first one asked, "Definitely worth looking at. What kind of slave is he, do you think?"
"With that cock, he's gotta be a pleasure slave." Said the second with genuine lust in her tone, "I betcha my first meal he's her new pet."
"You think?" The first asked, "Someone like Raven would kill him for sure!"
"Nah, he ain't human." Said the second, "She wouldn't take a pet that was so fragile." The air began to snicker between themselves until a bump in the road told them they had left the main drag......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:02 am

Torin watched the other man take him to the back. He looked surprised as he was unbound. That was unheard of. He rubbed his hands absentmindily. He was so used to acting like a mere human to try and blend in that certain actions just became the norm for him.

He took the blanket gratefully. He was cold, his feet felt as ice and he had to keep wiggling his toes. He leaned against the side of this new cage and closed his eyes simply listening to the others. He had hopped to get some infomation about her. It had been a long time since he had been back in this land. Truth be told he wasnt even sure how old he really was.

He cocked one eye open. So he was right she wasnt human, that thought made him even more nervous. He was only a half breed. If she was full this would turn ugly.

He closed his eyes again. Sure the others would be allowed to wear clothes. The only thing he would be wearing would be is collar and maybe a cock ring, damn those things hurt, but it kept him hard at all times for his mistress. He stiffened as the punishment was spoken about. So he would really have to bid his time, act the part, untill more trust was given.

When he was spoken about he grinned. Until the spoke about what he was. He then looked over at them and sighed. So it was out, would they attack him in fear. But suddenly he realized that they were not moving. Maybe his last owner had lied, maybe he wouldnt be taken out and beaten. He shook his head though, not speaking was best here. He sighed again pulled the blanket around him and tried to relax. There was no use in trying to deny it now. He was sold again and he had to accept that. Least for now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:38 am

The rest of the journey seemed to be made in silence with only the gentle snoring of one of the men in the carriage. Once they had left the main road, things got a little rough and it was clear then that Raven's home was well out of the city and quite isolated. The ride remained somewhat roughed and jarred for a good half an hour before it became smooth again with a distinctly cobbled feel. That was compounded by the echo from the cobs' shod hooves that reverberated around the carriage and faded into the distance. And, after yet more time that seemed to drag, the carriage finally stopped and then tilted some as Raven stepped from it and entered her home. As yet, none of the slaves would be able to see anything. Once Raven had left the carriage, it began to move again and then took a sharp turn before going through a narrow gate to the back of the house and there it stopped once again.

After heavy tilt on the carriage that said the guard/driver had stepped off, the door was unbolted and that warm smile greeted them once again. "Wake up ya'll." He said, "And welcome to your new home." He stepped back so they could all get out and then turned to a heavy oak door. Stood in the shadow of it, a young woman waited with a heavy pale and a warm smile, "Ahh, there ye is woman." He said with a lustful growl and quickly gathered her light frame into his massive arms. "Mmmm, you smell good Vixen."
"Of course I do, ya dumb dog." Was the reply he got, but she meant it only in jest before she was put down again and regarded the new slaves, "So this lot is her ladyship's new fancies, hmmm?" She shook her head, "I'm sure she does this to me on purpose, picking the worst of the worst. Ok, out ya'll and line up!" The entire carriage emptied in seconds, "Drop the blankets and everything else in the bucket. Lye ain't no good for nothing but killin'. Now ya'lls gonna get a proper cleanin!" She had that same southern drawl as her lover, putting them both at the very least from the same locality, if not from the same batch of previous bought slaves. However, unlike her lover, this woman Vixen, wore her collar with pride and it shone with that pride too. She kept it in fine condition and her nameplate was actual gold.

Once all the slaves had lined up and dropped everything they had with them, Vixen then went along the line to check their condition, muscle tone, teeth, eyes, checking for anything that meant disease or imperfection enough to cause concern. The young blonde sadly found herself being taken away for a deep delousing, which meant her entire body would be shaved and then scrubbed with chemical until she was fully cleaned. Needless to say, the girl was utterly distraught. The male bought for a footman turned out to have rotten teeth, so he desperately needed to dental work before she would let him anywhere near her mistress. The rest of the new slaves were passed and then ordered through the heavy oak door into the back kitchen for some food before they were cleaned up and made presentable. That left only Torin to be inspected.

Vixen looked him up and down openly before she cocked her head to one side. "My, ain't ya'll a fine one." She said with genuine praise, before she walked around him and openly slapped his backside. "Firm, strong. Very good." She continued around further and then boldly took Torin by his balls, giving them a light squeeze, "No lumps or bumps. Healthy and hung like a horse." She let him go and backed up a step, "Open your mouth, darlin', let me see those pearlys."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:33 pm

Finally everyone was quiet and Torin fell into a light doze. He sighed in his sleep. Although asleep he could tell that where his new mistress lived was far out, escape would be impossible. So he would have to live here, such as he did. Until he was passed on to the next owner. He tried to relax there was no changing what was. His new mistress had beaten the person that had hurt him, was that just because he was hers now? He was confused. This woman put him at ease. Something that he had not felt in as long as he could remember.

Too lost in his own thoughts he did not realize that they had stopped until the door opened. He squinted at the sun and came out. Since he was only half bred the sunlight did not hurt him. He stood there naked. He stood a head or two above the others. Some he towered over. He watched the others be inspected, and when was dragged away he took a step towards, planning on protecting her but stopped himself. He couldn't do that. He kept his head high unlike most of the others that bowed their heads.

When he was the last he watched the woman with a cocky grin. His body jolted as he slapped his ass. He raised an eyebrow. Well this was a new way to be inspected. He grunted as she cupped his balls. "The lady must be important for you to go through so much problem" He smirked, this was his normal way, push hard the first day to see where the line was and what the punishment was, he hadn't disobeyed a order so he doubted he would be sent to the hell dogs.

He slowly opened his mouth confused. No one had ever asked that before so he did not know what she was looking for. He stuck his tongue out like he had seen the other man do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Vixen lifted an eyebrow at Torin as she finally heard him speak, though she had not ordered him to. So this one was hiding a few secrets, how interesting. Inspecting his teeth as he stuck his tongue out at her, Vixen returned the cocky grin he gave her. He was pushing, testing the boundaries for later no doubt. It was common, especially in slaves like him and Vixen took it for exactly what it was, posturing and nothing more. "Lady Raven Darkheart is the first, last and only reason you, I, Dantry, or any other slave in this house continues to live and breathe, so yes, she is that important." She said readily and quickly, "But when she buys a slave that has no other use beyond his cock, it's my duty to make absolutely sure she will remain as healthy and content as she has been for the last century." She grinned and moved forward to him again, showing something she had not until now. Her eyes went from a deep brownish black to a bright golden honey colour and she grinned once more. "And believe me, I've been there for most of it, so cross me at your peril, half breed. Dantry!"
Vixen's huge lover stepped forward with a broad grin on his lips, half cocked into a knowing grin, "Don't give him the shits just yet, Vixen." He said, "Let the Lady herself do that. Then we'll see what he's really made of. Though, I can't help but wonder how much whiter his hair is gonna get." He gave a booming laugh then and moved to the heavy oak door, nodding his head at Torin for him to follow, "Come along boy, come get fed and bathed before I take ya'll to see the Lady."

What waited for Torin just behind the back kitchen was a wooden and steel tub shaped like a massive barrel that was filled with steaming hot water. An array of deep cleansers and lotions would be used to rid the slave of the lye smell and feel and would make him much more presentable. There was also a barber on hand to cut Torin's hair should it need be done and give him a shave, also if needed. He would not be allowed to handle such items personally and Dantry would be on guard to make sure of it. After that, hung near the fire was a large grey tunic and a tall anvil. This room was also where the new slaves would be collared with Raven's ensign and the auction house collar removed to be sent back with thanks. Already in the room, the new groom was getting his collar put on and it looked incredibly terrifying, especially for the poor boy with his head over the anvil itself. Raven used no locks or pins for her collars. The steel was moulded and shaped bespoke and then simply knocked shut with a mallet . This made it all but impossible for the collar to be removed unless by a farrier or blacksmith. Also, by the anvil, one more thing glowed brightly that was constantly being turned in the fire. When Raven bought a slave, she intended to keep them for life. A pair of glowing white wings, Raven's ensign and not only had the poor boy just suffered his head over an anvil, he then had those white hot wings pressed right between his shoulder blades, marking him forever as Lady Raven's slave. However, as barbaric as it all seemed, the boy was well cared for and no sooner had the branding been done, he was taken aside for that brand to be cooled and a protecting salve put on it followed by sterile cloth to keep it clean and help it heal.

By the door, Dantry watched the scene before him and rolled his right shoulder some, remembering the night he too was given that mark, though as he remembered it, they had to have him bend right over and it ended up being put just below the nape of his neck instead. Not that he minded though, it had healed almost completely within a few days and the pain was fleeting. He also remembered Vixen getting hers and how it had all gone so very wrong. The farrier at he time had been a little overzealous in his work and had pushed the metal too deep into the girl's flesh. He had burned her right to the bone almost and caused her great pain and it had taken several months of care and tenderness to get her back on her feet. More importantly, he remembered who had given her that care. Raven herself. Not that this strange half breed would ever know that or care probably. Dantry would have to watch this one very carefully for a while.. a long while. HIding those thought though, he slapped Torin on the back firmly and grinned at him, "Your turn."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:08 pm

Cocking an eye up at her remark about the new mistress. She gave him a name, normally in his experiences that was unheard of. He nearly scoffed. Lived? He hadn't really lived in a long time, he exsisted. Beaten, used, starved the norm but lived? What was that.

He growled slightly when she said he was usless apart from his cock. He used to be so much more, a healer, a guard, but when his great endowment was found he was stripped of everything but the status of pleasure slave. Sometimes he was even less then that he was a sex slave in those cases there was nothing but sex. Most times he had been tied to a bed and people came in; Men and woman and he was forced to preform for them.

His eye flashed with concern and anger and fear as he was called half bred. So they knew, how did they all know so fast. He thought he had been good about hidding it all. He swallowed as she called for the other man. His hard stance came back. He couldnt show these people his fear everything had to be turned to anger, it was the only way he was going to survive here.

He followed the man and eyed the tub. Another bath, hadnt he just been scrubbed raw enough for her. He turned up his nose then sighed. This smelled different the woman must not be able to stand the smell of lye. Neither could he. He grinned at all the people in the room. Clearly he was not going to be trusted with weapons. He could snap most peoples necks like a twig but he did not mention that. He stepped into the tub his mark on his back ugly and mad looking. He was still as everything was done to him.

The smell of burning flesh assaulted his nostrils and he had to grip the edge of the bath to settle himself. His hair was cut. He watched the process and groaned there was no way of escape now. Even if he could get out. He stood and was dried off.

Stepping out he growled at the man slapped him. He walked to where he was going to be branded glaring at the man. He waited for the pain to come.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Dantry couldn't help but grin and laugh at the reaction Torin seemed to have with the second bath and all the preening, let alone the smell of burned flesh that the poor groom had just filled the room with.  It was then that the massive guard realised something.  Branding Torin on his back would be as difficult and unrealistic as it had been for him.  The new slave would have to have it done a little higher.  To be fair, it was slightly less painful there, but that was a good thing in his experience.  He also made note of the way Torin seemed to look and gauge everything.  There was definitely a lot more going on behind those eyes than most would given credence to.  Dantry wasn't so sure anymore about this one, such smarts in one so unbroken could be dangerous, even for someone like Raven.  He then watched as Torin took his stance for the iron and shook his head.

"Torin."  He said, remembering hearing his mistress call him that.  He didn't know if that was his name already or if she had given it to him.  "Don't look at the farrier like that, he's only doing what he is paid to do.  Ya'll wanna glare at someone, glare at me, yeah?"  He moved forward and put Torin to his knees.  "Besides, the old guy is way too short to get you in the right place, so he's gonna put it a little higher where he can angle it better.  It won't hurt so much there, trust me.  Now keep your eyes on me and bring your shoulders forward. Relax, it will be over in seconds."  He wasn't sure why he was being so kind to the new slave, but something said he'd seen enough violence and abuse for one lifetime.  This was the start of his new life, one where he might actually find some peace and kindness if he was but willing to work a little for it.  "Now lean forward.  You can brace against me if you need to, like the other one did with the anvil.  Shout if you need to, swear, do whatever ya'll feel you gotta.  Hell, call me out if ya'll wanna, ok?"  Now he was trying to lighten the mood as he watched the iron get right up close with Torin and as promised, the farrier was quick, pressing the iron on only just long enough to seer the skin and underlying flesh, but not enough to leave a deep burn.  Clearly, he'd been doing this a long time.  Dantry didn't move an inch and kept his gaze fixed firmly with Torin's the entire time......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Torin did not like being laughed at he clenched his jaw and fists at the side of him. The smell still hung in the air and only caused his hunger to grew. His eyes were getting dimmer as it grew. He couldn't remember the last time he ate. It didnt matter. Surely these people wouldn't let him eat once they realized what he was. He closed his eyes, not in fear but only to try to hide he condition.

He opened his eyes as the man spoke. He raised an eye brow at his comment. Glare at him? This man had went from cold to nearly warm. It confused him and he did not like to be confused. He knelt down and readied himself for it.

Only because this man encouraged him to cry out he refused too instead he locked his jaw and  simply looked at the man....Dantry was that his name? Like he was bored. When the iron hit his skin it was clear that he was in great pain as his body stiffened. He knew that he was just trying to help but he just couldnt handle trusting again. His jaw ached now. He would be paying for that after. He was cocky and he was fine with it. No one would see him as weak even if was feeling like it.

He remained on his knees, he was too weak now to withstand a beating but he stood slowly anyways his hands clenched in fists at his side. The others around gasped and pointed as he didn't cry out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:35 am

Dantry listened as those around them gasped and stared in shock at Torin's silence. Even the big man himself was surprised at this. He could see the agony in the other man's eyes, but the refusal to shout out, even yelp, made Dantry smile in new found respect. Soon enough though, things returned to normal and the farrier returned the iron to the fire to make ready for the next victim so to speak. Dantry slowly got back to his feet and pulled Torin up with him. He nodded to a woman across the room that looked to be in her early 30's or so. She had shocking red hair and bright blue eyes, but a happy smile. "That there is Lisa." Dantry told him, "She will put some balm on the brand and make sure it's clean and covered so it heals proper, and she'll give you a new tunic once the farrier is done putting your collar on. Once you're done in here, go through that door." He pointed just to Lisa's right. "It'll take you back into the back kitchen. Cookie will make sure you get a good meal and a cot for the rest of the day. One of Moira's lackies will take ya'll upstairs in the evening when Milady is awake." Dantry gave Torin one last smile and then left through said door back to the kitchen. Behind Torin, the farrier held up his new collar and a mallet, waiting for him to put his head over the anvil so it could be put on.

The back kitchen was a huge room with not one stove, but three, such was the size of the household. And it was the centre of life for the slaves, all of them. Even the Lady herself was known to wander down from time to time, though she hadn't recently. Cookie, the head chef was a force of nature in her own right, a large built, stocky woman with a voice that had been known to make the hell hounds whimper in fright, but in her heart, she was as loving and caring as a mother. Many of the house slaves often called her Mum or Ma, Dantry included and she treated them all the same. She was getting on now though and after fifty years in charge, she was ready to hand the mantel over to someone else. That chosen someone else just happened to be the pretty young blonde that had been taken away earlier.

Looking a little sorry for herself, the young and now very bald young woman was sat on a stool near the central range stove while Cookie was carefully winding a brightly covered scarf around her prodigy's head. "Don't you be fretting now, Hanna." She said. That was the girl's name, or so it had stated on her paperwork. "It'll grow back in time and you're still as pretty as a picture, you'll see." She was also careful not to knock Hanna in the back either as her brand was still a little raw. "Lice are horrid things, but look on the bright side, you'll never get them again." This seemed to cheer Hanna up greatly and she even managed to smile a little. "See? Now ain't you so much prettier with a smile." Cookie cooed at her, "Now, up on your feet Hanna, I've got lots to show you before day's end."

Sat around a large table in the very middle of the kitchen, the new slaves were being welcomed into the household by the resident ones. Most of them were a welcome relief and much chatter went on about what was happening in the town if anything and what he new slaves were to expect and such. It was all quite friendly and open and the happy chatter was yet more proof that Raven was not like most owners.

In between the stoves, various cots had been set up to house the new slaves until something more permanent could be found for them. Being near the fires would keep them warm and make sure they got some decent rest before their chores began. The cots were lined with fur underneath and with soft blankets over with comfortable cotton sheets in between. The only thing missing were pillows, the slaves had to earn them. It was clear though that most of the new slaves had never seen such luxuries and were eager to claim a cot as soon as they could.

Upstairs, Raven had settled in her private rooms on the second floor. She hadn't intended on staying so late at the auction, but she was paying for it now. She could withstand the sun for a while, but it gave her shocking migraines and burned her skin if she wasn't careful. She hadn't been. The sunburn was already fading, but the headache was lingering longer than necessary. Moira was on hand with another slave to make their mistress as comfortable as possible. Raven would need to sleep it off for the rest of the day and start again in the evening. After a short preening of her wings, Raven was put to bed in silence and darkness. Moira left to tend her other duties while the second slave remained behind in case she was needed. The woman took up a place near the fire, a comfortable cushion on the floor and she read from a small book......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Glancing at the other woman Torin barely nodded. He walked over to where he was going to get the collar, this woman really liked to make sure that her slaves didn't go anywhere, not only collared them, but branded them for life as well. So she really did want to hold on to her slaves for their live. Well his would be a lot longer. He flinched as the cream was put on him. It was clear that abuse he was used to, gentle soft touches he was not.

When that was done and he had the collar and the clothes, that alone felt strange, he had not worn clothes in decades, on he walked to the kitchen. He stopped suddenly anyone that was behind him would likely slam into his back. He had to hold his breath for a few seconds. This was all too much. Looking around he could tell that running outside was not going to be an option anymore. He clenched his fists at his sides. Grinding his teeth until he could calm his breathing and senses by this time most eyes were on him.

He walked in to clear the doorway but stayed near the walls away from the other people. Watching them, then he began to mimic them. Torin found a cot that was unclaimed near a fire, sitting down on it, wondering if they were going to feed him before the brought him to his new mistress, he had a feeling that he would always have an audience as he would serve her, he didnt think that he would ever left alone. That suited him just fine he was used to preforming for a crowd.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:42 pm

From a distance, but always within view of Torin, Lisa watched carefully to the reaction he had to what was around him. She would report everything back to Dantry, who would in turn take it to Raven, and from the very beginning, it was abundantly clear he had no clue how to cope with anything close to kindness. She felt sad for him then, but that didn't lessen the possible threat he could pose Raven and the household in general. It had been a while since there had been anything close to whatever this man was and Raven generally killed regular vampires on sight. So why had she taken to this one?

Those that Torin passed smiled and nodded their heads at him, aware that he would be sore and probably a little stunned by his new surroundings. Hanna, Cookie's assistant and the one that he had almost gone after in the yard, gave him a small wave as he claimed one of the cots near the far fire. "Cookie?" She asked sideways, "May I have permission please to speak to the new pet?"
Cookie half turned and smiled as she spied the clearly nervous and clearly large man with the white hair. "Of course it is, but not for too long, I will need you to fetch and carry for me. Here, don't go empty handed, the poor boy looks half starved." She picked up a large wooden bowl and filled it to the brim with a hearty broth. There would be no spoon though, those could cause damage in the right hands. He would to drink it like everyone else.
"Thank you Cookie." Hanna said and skipped across the kitchen before she perched on the end of Torin's cot with the bowl. "Hey." She said quietly so as not to surprise him. She smiled warmly, "You could do with this, I bet. Do you remember me?" She touched the scarf on her head, "Cookie thinks it will grow back soon enough. I saw you step up for me when they took me away, but I'm ok now. A little lighter on the top, but still me. Here." She held the bowl out to him, "I've had two already, it's really good and it turns out, the Mistress even eats this stuff, cool huh?"...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:06 pm

His hunger was growing he knew if he didn't eat soon human food would not be enough. The beat inside of him would take over. He knew he was being watched, most likely to see what sort of threat that he posed to the new mistress.

When the matress dipped he flinched and looked over. His eyes light up at the sight of her. He had thought that she had been taken for worse then a shave. He smiled at the food and took it. He whispered a "Thank you" his voice soft. He brought the bowl up to his lips and began drinking, He did not make a sound as he drank it. The only sign that he was eating was the slight bob of his throat as he swallowed.

He sat the bowl down. His colour slightly returning to a less pale colour. He licked his lips. "That was very good. He could do with more then one bowl but he wouldn't dare ask for one, in fear of someone going without because of him. He might be a slave but he did care for others. He had taken beatings for other slaves before. A broken arm for a broken plate. Simple infractions that was really accidents.

He looked at the girl. "Yeah I stepped up, I don't like seeing people hurt" He shrugged. "Guess that sounds funny, coming from someone like me, but I really don't"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Hanna smiled again and nodded, pleased that he had emptied the bowl and pleased more than he actually spoke to her. "I knew they wouldn't have hurt me." She said quietly, "The Lady wouldn't have allowed it, I don't think. At least not without trying to rid me of the lice first. Besides, who in their right mind would spend over five thousand dollars on a slave just to watch her die?" There were some out there that were more than happy to do that, and generally in the most heinous and degrading way possible, but Hanna had faith Raven wasn't one of them. "And it doesn't sound funny from anyone, regardless of what they are." She leaned in some, "You know, there's a rumour going around that some of the slaves here are like you, non human and all that. I've got a whole carrot bet on Lisa being some kind of changeling, or a lycan. Dantry is definitely one, you can just tell by the sheer size of him. I thought I would be terrified, but they're all really nice. I'm jealous of you though. Word has it, you're the Lady's new pet. You're so lucky, you know that? You get to live upstairs in the real luxury with her. At least, that's what I've been told.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Torin wished he could have the trust that this girl had. Humans were cruel to his kind. Were they any different to humans? He blinked. The woman had paid more for this girl them him, much more. That didn't fare well for him. Maybe he was bought for...no...it couldn't be...well then it could. He could have been bought for more experiments, more torture it wouldn't be the first time. Licking his lips he broke from his trance as he felt her lean into him. He looked around then started to relax well until she spoke again. He stiffened looking around quickly. Okay so there was so more denying it. People knew.

He shook his head. "I will not be in luxury, sweet girl, I will be" He trailed off, his mouth had gotten ahead of him. He had no choice but to finish the thought so much for protecting her. "I have been a pet before, ones like me, are normally chained to the wall and only unchained when I am needed" He smiled at her, "But you will be treated right, I am sure of that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Hanna cocked her head to one side before she boldly and openly leaned up and over, kissing Torin lightly on the cheek, "The second I see anything resembling a chain, I'll let you know." She said with a smirk, "But the way I see it, I haven't seen so much as a switch around here so far." She then cast a look at Cookie, who was staring at her with a bushy eyebrow raised. Hanna swallowed, "Though I've been told Cookie is a crack shot with that big old wooden spoon she's holding, so I better scoot. I probably won't see you later, but I'll try and find you when you come down to the kitchens next." She kissed his cheek again as she got up, "You're gonna be fine, I promise." And off she went. Needless to say, Cookie lived up to her rumour and openly slapped Hanna across the backside with that spoon for dallying.

After a while and once everyone was fed, things settled down in the kitchen so that those who needed it could sleep a while, ready for their night duties. Torin was left alone, he would have a busy night ahead of him. Cookie even made sure everyone in the kitchen remained quiet and things went back to what was considered the norm.

It was some hours later when Dantry entered the back kitchen again with Lisa not far behind him. Moira had joined them also, ready to take the needed slaves upstairs to learn their duties and rounds. Moira was dressed similarly to the rest of the house slaves, but her tunic was black instead of grey and she had a finer hem on it than the rest. Around her waist, she carried a heavy ring of keys hooked onto a leather belt and she had slippers on her feet. In her hand, she had a list of those she would be taking with them. There was only four items on the list and she quickly read them out so whomever was there could point her in the right direction. Torin's name was called last and Hanna was there to hear it. "He's over there by the fire Mistress." She said with respect. As head housekeeper, she was head slave and therefore, mistress of the downstairs. Moira nodded and moved to Torin's cot, touching the end of it lightly with her foot.
"Torin?" She asked quietly so as not to frighten him, "Milady is awake and waiting for you. Hurry along now, make up the cot for another and make yourself presentable. Your tunic is all twisted." Her voice was firm, but quiet, reserved and respectful. She smiled to him and then turned about to collect the other names on her list.

Upstairs, Raven woke a little earlier than planned for and she opened her eyes to find her slave still sat by the fire with her book in hand. All it took was a light cough on her part and the slave shot to her bedside, her head down, "Forgive me!" She pleaded quietly, knowing that her mistress may still have a sore head.
Raven grunted and nodded before she waved the girl away some, "Draw me a bath girl, I ache."
"Yes Milady, right away!" The girl squeaked and shot off into the ensuite to do as ordered. Seconds later, the sound of water began to drift from the room.

It didn't take long for Raven to bathe, but instead of getting out right after washing, she languished there a while. The headache had gone, but there was a lingering thickness that fogged her senses and the water was easing that away just nicely. While she laid there, the slave went about tidying up the bed and arranging a chair near the fire in case her mistress didn't want to leave her room just yet. She then went about taking out a few outfits for Raven to choose from. She took them into the bathroom one by one and hung them along the back of the door. Raven shook her head at all of them, "Just a sarong tonight." She said, "I really don't fancy being trussed up for once."
"Yes Milady." The girl said and quickly took the gowns back, returning with a selection of long sarongs in various colours. Raven picked a dark purple one. "An excellent choice Milady."
Another half hour passed and Raven finally decided to get out of the tub. Arching her wings out and away so they wouldn't get wet, she rose from the water to the slave waiting with a towel. A quick rub down and then her moisturiser, Raven pulled the sarong up and under her wings before bringing it around and then tying it off behind her neck. She moved back into the bedroom then and took a seat at her vanity so the slave could dry her hair and make it up nice for the night. She sat comfortable with her wings down and resting level with her shoulders. From behind, they looked like a long cloak of silken feathers and it was this that Torin would see to begin with.

Moira moved up the stairs with Torin and smiled at him some. "I can see why she chose you." She said, "Milady has an eye for spirit like yours. I can see fireworks aplenty to come between you both, but mind you heed her Torin. Don't push her too much or she may turn on you." They arrived at her door and Moira knocked lightly. "Milady?" She called, "Milady, may this slave enter your rooms? I have your pet." The slave inside came and opened the door slowly and smoothly.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Torin blushed slightly as the girl kissed his cheek. He looked around quickly to see if there was going to be punishment for that but no one seemed to care. When she left and was swatted on the ass he lept up. But seeing people stiffen up seemily prepared to take him out if he did something and the fact that Hanna didnt seem fazed but it he laid down and sighed closling his eyes it had been a long time since he slept and he knew that he was going to need some tonight.

He did not know how long he slept for but when he was awoken it was not a slow graceful wake up he was laying down once second and the next he was on his feet he nodded and straightend his clothes. This took a while since he was not used to clothes at all. He made his bed. Then eyed the woman. He noticed the keys and raised his eyebrow. He stretched his arms and legs trying to get them ready to be chained again. He took one last longing look around the kitchen the followed the line up the stairs.

He listened to the woman with a cocked eyebrow. Why would anyone by a spirited slave, least for what he was suppose to do.

When he finally entered he tried to keep his facade of strenghth but when his eyes fell on her, and her wings his eyes went wide. So he was right, she was not human, he bowed to her as was excepted but remained silent.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Raven half turned her head as Moira entered with Torin. While he seemed to offer a strange kind of bow, Moira dropped to her knees and lowered her head, "As requested, Milady." She said quietly. Raven nodded and slowly rose from her vanity. She lifted her wings as she went, resting them neatly into her back and around her shoulders some as she moved to Torin and Moira.
"Thank you Moira, you can go now. Take Lizbeth with you, I won't be needing her again tonight." She said smoothly.
"Yes Milady." Moira said, lowering her head just that little bit more for she got back to her feet and left the room with the second girl. Raven and Torin were left alone.

Moving across the room, Raven went to her chair near the fire and sat down, arching her wings over the backs of the arms and relaxed them once again. The sarong parted up her right thigh, leaving it almost entirely exposed, but she didn't care much about it for now. "Come to me Torin." She said, "I would speak with you and learn of you." She looked at him briefly before she looked back into the fire again. "I know you fear what I may do to you, knowing what you are, but you needn't concern yourself. My disgust of turned vampires clearly does not include you, for you are not such a creature. In fact, I find you something of a mystery to me and I would know more about it and about you. You are a member of my house and I would know with whom I share my living space. That in mind, I would ask that we have an accord with one another, an understanding. You may ask whatever questions you wish and I shall do the same." She turned her head some to look at him. "I know you can talk, you were seen with Cookie's new assistant, Hanna, I believe." She smiled some then and held out her hand, encouraging Torin to sit by the fire with her and speak, albeit from the floor. There was only one chair anyway.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:55 pm

Torin didnt kneel even when the other slave did. He knew he should he just couldnt be bothered. He had a feeling that it wouldn't matter anyways. He watched as she dismissed the other slaves he was shocked. She was letting him be alone with her?

He watched as she walked over to the fire. He quietly followed and sat on the floor. He shook his head. "Mi-Lady there isnt anything to tell that isnt in the papers you received from the auction. He tensed at her comment. "I was a child when my father tried to change me, my sister had just died a horrible death of the plauge. My father tried to change me, it didnt fully take, I grew for a bit, got a bit older, but then it stopped.

He shook his head he had said too much. He had heard the comment about Hanna and stiffened would there be punishments for talking? No the cook had okayed it. He stared into the fire and waited to see what she would say, if anything. He looked around, he did not find any hooks where he would be normally chained. Could it be true could he really be lucky? Could she really be nice?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:34 am

Raven listened with intent as Torin told his story. So his own father had done this to him? His own father had used him as an experiment? She shook her head slowly, "Humans." She sighed. "I would suppose his intentions were in the right place; he didn't wish to lose another child to plague and it is a nasty, painful death for mortals. But such is the road to hell, Torin, paved with good intentions. It is not your fault being what you are, so it will not be held against you here. Besides, you have already seen that I have immortals within my household just as much as I have mortals." She smiled again, but kept her eyes on the fire. "You may ask me a question if you so desire."

Raven did wonder what he would ask her for a second or two and there were many questions he could ask. What kind of immortal was she? How old was she? Where did she come from? Why had she picked him when she could have chosen so many others? Why had she been so kind to him? That was a question many of her slaves had asked in the past. And of course, there were hundreds of others, but Raven couldn't think of them all.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next