The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tangled Up Memories Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tangled Up Memories Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Tangled Up Memories Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Hamona looks at with a innocent sweet smile as he was being so understanding and kind. "I am sure that you are far too busy and have bigger clients to worry about." She strokes his hand with her thumb in a reassuring manner. "I will be okay. I am stronger than I look." She took the number hesitately. She bites her lip as a nervous habitat as he left.

The team quickly come to attention as Jason comes into the room. Mercia says to him hearing what he said, "That is because you do know each other." She gives the files to him saying, "Hamona Gracia is maiden name. You two met when you worked for something just called 'The Organization'. You got hurt and she was hired to treat your wounds. Apparently you two were lovers until about five years ago. These files tell us that her memory was completely wiped out. And there is more...but..."

Back to top Go down

Tangled Up Memories Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Tangled Up Memories Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Jason rubbed his temples "What do you mean?" He took the file and flipped through it. He shook his head. "I do not remember much about my life before I was hurt" He shook his head again. "Lovers? How, she is married and I think has been for more then five years, am I really the type of person that would do that?"

He sat down. "I want protection on her, get one of the other teams on it, I think her husband, no I know her husband mistreats her she is getting out but she needs protection, cover her until she is some where safe"

He looked at Mercia. "What else?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Mercia says to him calmly, "Neither of you can remember before 5 years ago." She shows him authenticated pictures of him and Hamona together. "I found hidden files of a doctor that did something to the girl. He felt guilty for what he did so he kept evidence of your relationship. Not only that a journal of what he did to her."

She hesitates to say more. She says to him after a minute, "According to the journal that the doctor had on her and you, she was pregnant when he hired to erase her memory completely. He terminated the pregnancy. You and her would have had a baby boy." She gives him the complete printed out version of the journal. "You need to read that. Does she have any scars on her neck that lead up to her head? Those are the only physical evidence of the surgery taking place to erase memory."

Another member says, "We have also some evidence of Mr. Bulova moving the cargo after getting a message from Hamona's husband about the hack. We are going to have to be more careful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:46 pm

"This doesn't make sense though" He looked at the pictures and rubbed his eyes, "How could this work?" He shook with anger. "We had a baby, I could be a dad?" He had tears in his eyes. It wasn't clear if he would ever be able to father a child because of his injuries.

He took the journal. "How could this have happened?" He nodded. "Yes I belive I saw that scar" He stood up. "Okay I need to talk to Bulova, I was suppose to get a taste" He shuddered "But he hasn't called yet" He looked at his team. "What do you think, did I blow it getting distracted?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:00 am

Mercia stops him and says, “The pregnancy was terminated. Her husband had the doctor get rid of the baby…” She shows him an entry from the journal before reading it aloud, “After I was forced to end the pregnancy, I did some digging into my boss. I found that this is all done out of spite. He sees the girl as a trophy.” She stops after a moment and says, “Things aren’t easy for the girl either.”

Draco says in terms of Mr. Boluva, “Don’t worry you didn’t blow it. We were able to do some tracking and facial recognition to find the girl and the rest of the women. This Hamona woman is important too. From what Mercia and us have been able to pull together about Hamona and her husband, something has to be done. Plus we are not blind. She makes you come to life. Haven’t you been telling us for years that something was missing? She might be that something, the key to both of your pasts. We can’t let you ignore this chance.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Jason shook his head tears brimming at his eyes. "Was she married, when we, no I wouldn't have done that" He sighed. He stood pacing now. "We have to get her out, its no longer a question, this so called doctor where is he?"

He sighed they had this major take down to do. He turned to his team with a bemused look on his face. "I know you have been telling me that, and if this is all ture, if that baby, was mine, you could be right"

He licked his lips. "Lets get Mr. Boluva delt with, rescue and return those kids, and then we will be able to focus on Hamona, but I do want one of the other teams on her, ready to pull her out if things get dicy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:08 pm

The team look at him a moment. Mercia says to him looking over the notes, "No she was not married when you got together. The doctor went underground after the operation was performed. This journal is the only record of him that we can get a hold of. We will deal with that after we handle Mr. Bulova."

The other team members get out the information about the shipment changes. Showing accurate photographs and records of where the women and children were being kept. Draco says, "They moved them to port 19 dock number 47. Our main Target was confirmed. Once we get everyone of the women and children out, we will focus on Hamona."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Sighing softly he nodded. "Alright" He rubbed his temples something was still not right, what could it be? Something just did not set right, he didn't know what it was. Well he knew he just didnt know how to put it into words. He nodded to his crew "I know I have been acting strange, I just cant resist this pull I have for her."

She licked her lips and nodded to the knew that his crew would have handled things and they did. "I want to take those bastards down, so they can not hurt another innocent child or woman"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:58 am

His team just nodded quietly as they understood that he was acting differently but by seeing how they interacted with one another, they understood why he was drawn to that girl. But that was something we would have to put on hold for now. Right now, those women and children needed them more. Once Jason got back on task the whole team geared up to deal with the guards at the port and get the women and children out of there safely. Every team member made sure to wear a bulletproof vest and other body armor to protect themselves. Also they made sure to make sure that they had enough weaponry to handle whatever the thugs decided to throw at them.

They they waited until it got dark before they loaded up and headed towards the marina to port 19 and it did not take them long to find dock 47. The ship that was there reminded Draco of a tank but for the water. Draco says quietly to the team as they get themselves closer to dock 47 with him using his thermal imaging goggles, "There are twelve guards on the outside of the ship. And by what I have found with the thermal imaging, there are fourteen guards within the cargo bay with the women and children at all times."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Tag

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:38 pm

Jason shook his head he had to get his game mind out. Being this distracted was not like him. This was going to be a big bust, taking down one of the worst traffickers. He needed to get on this. He suited up made sure he had his guns and bullet proof vest on. It was military grade he made sure everyone had one.

Once they made it down there Jason listened to Draco and sighed. He knew that he was going to have to release some of the power, he had plans to make Draco a team leader.

"What do you suggest Draco?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Draco think about a plan of attack for a moment and says, "We could take off their power and knock out all the lights. They don't have night vision goggles or anything like that. However, I do worry about them panicking and just firing bullets in every direction. That could get everyone hurt." He was trying to think of a safer option in order to get on the women and children out. He says, "If we had enough people we could cause a distraction one side and draw as many of them as we can away from the boat. Then have the other half the team go after the women and children on board the ship. We have enough small bombs and other explosive to cause a big enough bang to draw a lot of them away from the ship. And this place isn't very active. So no one that is a civilian with get hurt by doing the blast."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Nodding and proud of his team member Jason knew that soon Draco would be able to take over his own team.

He licked his lips. "Lets do it" He spoke of his second plan of blowing up some bombs to draw them away. "We will get this and get those precious angels away"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Draco nods and the team get to work setting up the bombs a good distance away from the ship. They start going to work as they go off at just the right moment. The bombs go off, 24 out of the 26 guards come off the ship. The team works together to take care of the guards. The two remaining guards start to get nervous but they refuse to lose their post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:51 pm

Jason watched what was going on. He knew that it would work. Draco was very good at what he did. Of course he was Jason only hired and employed the best, there was no second chances in their line of work. He watched as most guards left their post "Chicken shits" He muttered.

Watching the last two he rubbed his chin. There wasnt much time to get the women and children out. "Lets go" He said into his radio then started to move out.

((Feel free to get him shot))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Draco and the others moved in for the attack. Knowing full well that they would not give up the product without a fight. Everyone moved in making sure that the two guys could not get away from them. At first everything was going well until they got close enough to the guards for the guards to figure out what was going on. Gunfire was blazing everywhere within seconds screams and cries of the women and children can be heard faintly behind the gunfire. Everyone did what they could to make sure that no one got hurt. But just as they thought they had gotten rid of the enemy, one of the guards got off a shot at Jason hitting him tightly in the shoulder close to the neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2