The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) Empty Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Brook grinned. "I thought I was stronger then you though" She said between kisses. "She eased her self down and growled as she slowly allowed him to enter her. "I dont want to pressure you I just feel such need right now" She placed her hands on his shoulders to hold him. "And maybe its because I can actually pin you now"

She eased herself all the way down so he was completly imbedded in her and watched him for his reactions.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Drake smiles and says, “You are stronger than me my love but there is no way that is going to stop me from making love to my wife.” He moans loudly as she lowers herself on him. He grins some at her comment about just being happy to pin him down. Once she had him all the way inside her and he played his hands on her hips. “You feel so good.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Hearing him moan Brook grinned. "Hmmm never made you make sounds like that" She teased then started to slowly rock on him. She was moaning herself. "It feeels different" She moaned out. "More intense" She leaned back and rode him even faster.

She held on to his hands that were holding on to her hips to help keep her balanced.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Drake looks at with a wicked grin. "Now you know why it was so hard for me to control myself while you were human during our love making. Everything is intensified. Stronger." He moves in and out her as she rode him. "Makes it hard to stay in control." He looks at her as he leans up and kisses her deeply as he increases his pace. "Now that you are a vampire, I don't have to keep my hands off you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Brook growled at smiled. "Hmm I could only imagine my love" She kissed him and moaned out as he increased his pace. "Hmmm love show me how it can be" She said with a moan. She really wanted to see what he could and would do to her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:55 pm

He growled happily and gently bite into her neck knowing that it would only cause her the deepest pleasure. "Are you sure you can handle it?" He pins her down to the bed in such a quick pace that she did not have time to react. He rammed his heavily aroused member in and out of her body without any mercy. He kisses her deeply and keeps her pinned to the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:27 am

Lurching upwards as he bit her. "Oh God baby" She nodded. "Give it all to me" She growled out and arched up she grinned. "You were really holding back before"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:42 am

He keeps moving in and out of her with a smile. He says, "I had to worry about hurting you before. I don't have to worry about that now." He kisses her deeply as he moved. He was not going to show any mercy this time around. He didn't have to be extremely gentle now. He continues to bite her neck gently. Knowing this caused her pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:57 am

As he bit her again she moaned out loudly she bucked her hips upwards trying to get more of him. She smiled at him. She wondered how it would feel her on top.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:09 am

Drake looks at her with a smile as she seemed to enjoy herself and want more. The small bites on her neck start to scar over quickly marking her as his forever. He allows her little more movement as he lets her hands free from his grip. He smiles at her and says, "If you want to be in control then you have to take it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Brook grinned wrapped her legs around him and tried her best to flip him. Being a newborn she should be stronger then him. She wanted to ride him hard, to be the one that bite him. If she succedded she would ride him long and hard. Dragging her finger nails down his chest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Drake looks at her with a smile as she easily put him on the bottom. He knew that she was going to be stronger than him for the first year but he wasn't expecting her to be able to use it that quickly. He surrendered to her and put his hands above his head like he had done to her. He would let her be in charge he want to see what she can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:58 pm

Feeling proud of herself as he had flipped him he kissed him then gently bite his neck like he had done to her. She let her breasts dangle by his mouth as she rocked hard and fast on her. She wanted to make him feel good as he had made her feel. But could she? He was clearly more experienced then she was. She searched his face to see if it revealed anything.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:09 am

Drake looks at her with a little moan of pleasure. She was doubting herself again. "Lover you do give me great pleasure." He kisses her deeply and moans loudly as she finds the perfect rough pace for him. He gently massage her breasts and sucks gently on her right nipple. He mentally yells at himself for not being able to make his wife happier in bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:16 am

Hearing the sweet sounds of his moan cause her to smile she sped up. "Oh baby you know the right words to say" She rode him and then arched backwords causing him to rub against her sweet nub. "Oh baby I love you" She started to moan and cry out his name, as if all she needed to let lose was to know that she was pleasing him.

She took his hands and pinned them above his head then kissed him roughly and then bit his ear lobe then his neck then his shoulder as if she was searching for his special spot.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:22 am

Drake took a moment to realize what she was trying to do. She was looking for his special spot. He smiles and takes the back of her neck in his right hand after breaking loose of her grip. He gently guides her mouth to a special spot on his neck. The spot has a large thick scar on it. "There is my special spot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:38 am

Grinning as he pointed out his spot. She licked it and gently bit it as she rocked on him. She arched so he was nearly all the way out then she pounded down fast and hard as she bit his spot, with a little force but not too much. She watched him to see his reaction as she did the same thing then rolled her hips in a circle. Wanting to make him moan out again.

She grinned and scratched at his chest again as she continued to ride him so she was nearly off of him then slamming down on him again. She had a feeling he like it rough.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:49 am

Drake looks at her with a smile as he lets out moans and growls of pure pleasure. He was glad that she had found something that had given her self-esteem quite a boost. Indeed he did like it rough. He moved in and out of her in rhythm with her movement. He forcibly brings her down to him and kisses her deeply with enough passion to burn through her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:06 am

Brooke was out of her shell when she was certain her man was enjoying it and since he was she was loud. She liked hearing his moans and growls "Yes baby keep up those noises" She yelped as he brought her down she moaned out as he kissed her. She growled and whimpered as she continued to rock on him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:17 am

Drake looks at her with a smile as he continues to kiss her. The flames of passion for her spreading the deepest part of his heart to his lips into her body. He growled and moaned with the deepest pleasure he ever felt. He digs his fingers into her back almost like claws. But not to cause her pain, merely a sign of his pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:32 pm

She growled and smiled as she felt his fingers into her back. "Hmm baby" She cried out and raked his chest again. She rolled her hips in a circle on him and looked to see how that effected him. She was enjoying this. She likedhim not holding back, and liked that for the time being at least she was just as strong if not stronger then him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:53 pm

Drake looks at her growling and moaning as loud as he can. His claw like fingernails digging into her back expressing his pleasure of what she was doing to him. He moved with her the best he could. She was able to move a lot rougher then him because she was new to the change. His golden eyes close as he throws his head back in pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Brooke loved all this sounds that he was making she gasped and arched as he clawed her back. "Baby more" she groaned out. She wanted to make him feel as good as he was making her feel. "What can I do to make this better?" She gently bit his ear softly and grinned then bit his neck a bit harder.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Drake growled loudly. "Harder my love. The rougher the better my darling." He rams himself in and out of her folds roughly. He rolls them over and puts her legs on his shoulders after pulling his member out of her. He starts to suck and lick her folds roughly. He says in her mind, "I know you must think that I am a freak but as a human I was beaten a lot. In order to survive, I turned pain into pleasure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Broke tried to give her lover what he wanted but as he rolled her it was clear that she had failed him. She whimpered as he pulled his member out of him. She was needy and wanting still. She was about to fight it when he put her tongue on her she moaned out. "Ohh baby" She stroke his arm. "Show me" she said into his mind. "Show me what you want me to do to you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next