The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 23 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 am

Grinning Slith chuckled "I know my love I am just teasing you" He kissed his wife's cheek then went back to watching their three children. He watched Wrath closely as he growled and then leane over and kissed his wife's ears softly "I think he is like you" He playfully licked at her neck and then smiled and shrugged at Wrath "You mama is right little man"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Aura smiles and moans softly as Slith licks her neck. She says, “He is stubborn and will be hard to handle.” She kisses Wrath’s nose and that surprised him so he lets out a soft giggle. His little hands go to her face and he runs them over her cheeks. She smiles and says, “I love you my little warrior.” Wrath smiles and behaves for his mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

Chuckling Slith nodded "See just like you" He teased. He watched little Wrath interact with his mom. "But he has a soft spot too" He nodded "Just like his mama" He took a finger and ran it down hs face. "You are a good boy Wrath" He smiled to his other children "You are all good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Aura looks at him with a smile as Wrath relaxes in her arms. Kain and Yuki look up at Slith as they smile knowing they were all good children. Aura looks at them before saying, "Lets go swimming for a bit. The kids look like they would enjoy going swimming again." Wrath smiles and screeches again obviously wanting to go swimming again. The others join in quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Slith contnued to smile down on his little family. He was content to stay here untl they were no longer human but then Aura brought up swimming he looked at her nervously then when the children started screetching he had to chuckle but he was still a bit nerous taking them out when they were all human, He nuzled her neck. "My love is it safe with you all being human?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Aura looks at him a moment before remembering yes the four of them were human. She says, “I guess we can wait until we are back to our normal selves.” Wrath growls and swats out his arms angrily. She chuckles softly and says, “Sorry my children but is not worth risking your safety to go swimming.” She tickles his belly and he giggles loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 am

Leaning back Andrew picked up his entire family and laid them on his lap and wrapped his large arms around everyone of them makng sure not to awaken the little ones. "You are all my life ad I dont know what I would without you" He kissed his wives neck then each of their childrens noses. "I le you all wth my life"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Aura moans softly as Slith kisses her neck and says, “And we all love you my dear husband. However, we cannot always let us being human stop us from having fun and getting away from the stresses of the village.” She kisses his neck softly before nipping at his skin. Her body is pale as she was feeling tired herself and needs rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Slith could sense how tired his wife was and rubbed his chin the smiled "How about this" He spoke to his children "Your momma is really tired" He paused and kissed Aura's cheek "If you three let her sleep, and regan her energy I will think about taking the four of you to the waters" He looked at his children wth a cocked eyebrow "How about that?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:05 am

The three of them nod slowly before looking at their mother calmly. Kain and Wrath look at her before make their way to their cribs. With a little help of good hand strength they crawled into their cribs and slowly relaxed to take a nap. Aura helps Yuki into her crib before getting comfortable on her own bed. She pats the bed calmly as she wanted her husband to join her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:11 pm

After tucking each child in Slith eagerly climbed into bed with his wife "Now my wife I will keep my promise as long as ou are truthful and let me know if you are really up to it" He nuzzled his wifes' neck "Now sleep my love and heal your body"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Aura smiles some and says, “Let’s just see after everyone has had time to rest.” She cuddles up to her lover and goes to sleep quickly as though she has not slept for days. After several hours of sleeping, The three children wake up screaming for their mother’s milk. Aura wakes with a jump and goes to their side to make them settle down before she feeds them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 am

Slith slept along side his family, if he did infact take the family to the water he would need the energy to protect them all. When the babies awoke he poped his eyes open and watched his wife feed thier babies then sat up. "How are you feeling my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Aura smiles some as his eyes popped open at the sound of their babies’ screams. She could feel his eyes on her as he watched her feed their babies. “How are you feeling my love?” Slith asked getting her attention for a moment. She says calmly with a sigh, “To be honest I still feel very tired.” Her eyes did not hold as much light today as she is very tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:00 am

Nodding Slith slipped out of bed and as he was done with one baby he would take it and burb it and then hold it trying to help him go back to sleep. " I know you just woke up but your mommy needs a bit more sleep maybe in a bit we can try the waters but for now your mommy needs a bit more sleep" He then went to his wife and kissed her cheek. And whispered very closly in her ears. "I could give you a bit of my energy and power my sweet"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Aura looks at her husband and says, “Honey I will be fine. You keep your energy and power inside you. I just need a little more time to sleep.” She looks at her three children and kisses their foreheads. She says to them, “Why do you guys and daddy go swimming? I need to stay home and rest a little longer.” She then goes back to the bed and lays down slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Discouraged that she had turned her down again Slith simply nodded "As you wish" He then kissed her gently but gasped as he was aked to take them all swmming. He was a bit nervous but knew that with her needed sleep and the babies needed to get how. He did have one question "Will they be okay out there" He meant past the barrior.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:21 am

Aura says, “Slith you and the kids will be fine. The children can project their own barriers around them if anything bad does happen. Besides Hun I know that you can protect them.” She kisses him gently. “This way you and the kids get out and have some fresh air. And I get some rest. The kids need to have some fun.” The kids start screeching beside they want to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Feeling a little foolish for questioning himself he nodded kissed his wife gently on the lips then picked up the children. "We wont be long, send for me if you need me" Then she let her kiss each of the children then was gone out the oor and done the path towards the waters as his children chattered away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Aura watches them go before letting her desire to sleep take over. The three children smile as they see the water. They quickly get out of his arms and go right into the water as though they were born to be in the water. They all smile as the three of them splash around in the calming water. All the while Aura sleep in the bed back in their hut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Slith was still on high alert but he sat in the waters with the children and played with them enjoying seeing them play and laugh. He new his wife and thier mom needed to sleep and hopfully recoop he worried about her but she was stubbrone. Slith looked to his children and laughed as they played.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Aura looks around uneasy as she wakes up unsure of how long she has been asleep. She gets out of bed and goes to the hot springs. She smiles as the kids smiles up at her. She kisses each of their foreheads and gets in the water slowly. Her eyes were shining a bit more as she played with her three wonderful small children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 am

Seeing his wife Slith grew nervous "Aura" He whspered "Are you okay?" He always worried about her esepcally when she was in her human form but she seemed o be enjoying the children so she moved into the back of her and wraped her arms around her "How did you sleep my sexy wife?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Aura looks at him with a smile and says, “I slept very well thank you my caring husband.” She kisses his cheek and plays with the children as she smiles some. She says, “My energy is starting to return again. Soon I will be able to be in my true form and you won’t worry so much about me.” Yuki and Kain giggle happily in the water as they play

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am

Slith chuckled and kissed Aura softly on the neck "My wife I am certain that you know that I am always concered for you" He looked down at his children "See mommy likes the waers too" He kissed her again and then watched his family play. "This is how it should be all of us together and happy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: