The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 25 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:36 am

"Well hopefully her brother and sister will help her with that" Slith said in reply then he watched her put the blankets away and serve the meat. He took the plate then gently carrassed her cheek "How are you feeling?" He licked his lips "I dont want you to be over worked" He took a peice of meat and at it "prefect just like you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Aura says, “I will feel better once I eat.” She looks at their two sons and one daughter a moment. Wrath wakes up a little and looks around staying quiet. She fixes herself a plate of meat before cuddling up to her husband. She eats her food calmly as she enjoys her quiet hut. She smiles some as she hears Wrath go back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Slith raised an eyebrow and eyed her as Wrath woke he would not let her not eat. but luckily Aura dished up some food and cuddled up to him he wrapped his arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "I am glad you are eating wife" He then continued eating as well "Mmmmm I do feel better now" He smiled. "How about you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Aura looks at him as she continues to eat. She sits against him and says, “I do feel a bit better now that I have eaten a bit.” She finishes her meat and looks over the children to make sure they were okay. Wrath and Yuki were out like a light but Kain was not so relaxed. He was tossing and turning in his sleep. She picks him up and holds him to her chest so he could listen to her heart rate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:27 am

Slith kissed Aura as she took Kain. "Hopefully he goes back to bed so you need to sleep my lovely wife" But he hugged her gently and then cleaned up the meat off the bed ane returned to the bed and laid down. Watching his wife and child he gently carassed her back to hopefully relax both her and little Kain
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Aura looks at Kain and sighs as he starts fussing more and more. She sighs and starts to sing to him. "Hush now my sweet. No more tears will you weep. It is time to sleep. I know you the darkness of the deep night. But there will always be the promise of light. Day fights the night. Light verse the dark. In the end light will always come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:15 pm

As Aura began to sing Slith smiled and gently ran his hand up and down her back. At the end he kissed her cheek softly "That was lovely my sweet Angel" He wrapped a arm around her gently and held her close to him. "Did you get enough to eat my sweet"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:37 am

Aura kisses his softly and nods slowly before putting the now sleeping Kain in his bed. She says, “I got enough to eat for now.” She gets to their decent sized bed and sits down on it. She takes his hand and guides him to the bed with her. She says, “Come on my love let’s get some rest. We are both looking pretty tired still.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Watching Aura put their sweet Wrath down Slith smiled. She really had a way with the children, which was good they needed a loving mother just as much as they needed a protective one as well.

Once they were on the bed he smiled softly "My lovely wife" He pulled her into him and laid down. "I love you" He closed his eyes "I will sleep if you do my sweetness"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Aura looks at him and says, “I will be resting too my love.” She gets comfortable under the covers happily. “I love you too my love. Now rest. I want you to be at your peek for our children and I will be in our true form when you awake. Then we shall have our hands full with three very hyper happy children.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Nodding Slith grinnned he loved hearing his Aura say that she loved him he hugged her softly he looked forward to see his children and his wife better and more themselves he hated seeing any of them in pain but once they were back to normal so he relaxed and let out a yawn and fell into a sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Aura wakes up in the middle of the day sensing that it was time to be up with her children. She looks at her three children bouncing up and down tossing a fire ball back and forth like it is a regular ball. “Be careful my loves.” She watches them as her wings come out of her back. She stretches a little as she felt better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:50 pm

Feeling his wife moved Slith yawend and stretched. Seeing her wings he grinned "Good morning my Angel" He sat up and kissed her cheek then laughed at their children "They seem a lot happier" He chuckled. "Well least they can entertain themselfes" He kissed her neck and shoulders and then claimed her lips sofly and undemanding way.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Aura looks at her love and says, “Good morning my lover. Our children are very happy and hyper right now. They feel whole now that they are in true form.” She nips at his neck and kisses her love’s forehead. Wrath looks at his mother a moment and jumps in her arms with a giggle. She smiles and kisses the tip of his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Growling low in his throat as Aura nipped at his neck then smiling as she kissed his forhead he nodded "And I am more relaxed cause my family is happier!" As Wrath leaped into her arms he faked a big pout "Hey little buddy I was about to do that" He then chuckled and ticked the boy. "I love you all so much"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Aura laughs as Wrath mimics his father’s growl and his eyes shining brightly. She says, “Looks like you will have to fight to have me my dear husband. Our son does not want to share me with you.” Wrath says slowly and loudly almost in a yell, “No Share Mommy…” He repeats it over and over as though he was trying to win a verbal fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:28 am

Slith chuckled then pouted and pretended to cry, forcing tears to fall from his face. "Please Share Wrath daddy just wants a kiss from mommy" He contiuned to do his fake cry wondering how wrath would react, now that Aura was in her true form he know that she would be less tired and hopefully during the night he could kiss and love on his wife even more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Wrath looks at him a minute unmoved by the fake crying. “Daddy is a faker.” Aura laughs and looks at him with a smile. She looks at Yuki as she watches her daddy. “Daddy needs to toughen up a bit more.” Kain says, “Mommy fell for a baby.” Aura looks at her three children surprised by their reactions to his faking. She can’t help but laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 pm

raising his eye brow Slith grinned "Oh really huh?" In one swift movement he picked up Wrath placed him in his own bed then tackled Aura down on the bed and kissed her passionetly "How is this for toughing up?" He whispered to her as he kissed her neck. He turned to his children "Now its my turn" He grinned and turned back to Aura "My beautiful prefect wife"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Aura looks at him surprised as he kissed her so passionately on the bed and moans slightly in a natural habit. The kids screech and giggle covering their eyes with their hands. Aura says to her children, “Why do you guys go to the school hut and play with the other village children?” They quickly race out of the hut. She smiles and says, “Now we are all alone.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Laughing slightly at her surpised look then louder at their childrens reactions. He said a quick good bye as they all left and turned back to his wife he stroked her cheek. "I love you my wife. " He softly rubbed her sides as he gently kissed her. "My sweet, prefect Angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Aura looks at him a moment as they kiss each other happily. She says in his ear, “I love you my sweet loving husband.” Her eyes filled with love and need for him. She says softly, “I say we have some loving to make up for.” She nips at his neck before she puts him on his back after removing his shirt slowly. She kisses his chest softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:18 am

Hearing his wife's words made Silths heart soar she was prefect and he could see the need in his eyes but he didnt want to presure her. As she nipped t his neck he groaned softly and helped her take his shirt off. Shivering slightly as the air hit it but smiled as he kissed his chest.

"Ohhh my sweet Aura, you are prefect"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 am

Aura smiles as he let out his moan and she gets on top of him gently. She says in his ear, “Our children are out now it is time for us to play.” She kisses him deeply and wraps her warm wings around him to keep him safe from the cold air around them. “I can finally keep you warm and safe in my wings.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Feeling her wings around him Slith grinned. "Hmmmm well now that you are on top what are you going to do to me?" He pulled her down and kissed her passointly. 'I love you with all of my heart"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: