The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not doing anymore

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Not doing anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: Not doing anymore

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:20 am

Drake nodded as he sipped his wine. Most of the vampires were now sequested until nightfall. He smiled as she told him he could stay with her until they met Vincent. "I think I would like that." he told her. She was pleasing to the eye with a curvey body. Though she looked young, he knew she was not. "What shall we do with the rest of the day?" he asked a slight mischevious grin upon his lips.

At a small church on the outskirts of the city, several men gather in secrecy, wearing the robes of monks. But monks they are not. One stands at the front of the church by the communion railing, looking out at those seated before him. "We have a very rare opportunity here my friends. Though the Church can not out right condone our actions they still back us and wish us to continue our destruction of these foul, devil spawned vampires. Each day they arrive. We have watched and many of us have followed those that have left the city to find new feeding grounds. These will be delt with once they are alone and think themselves safe." The man chuckled.

"The Government here has done us a great favor by enacting the Law to protect the vampires. Many have stayed here in the city and we must be careful not to kill they when there are witnesses around. But I assure you we will eradicate them and then continue our search throughout the world to exterminate them once and for all!" There were cheers and shaking of fists in the air as the others stood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:55 am

Isis smiles as he said he would like staying with her. Then he asked, "What shall we do with the rest of the day?" Drake had a strange smile on his face. She asks, “What are you smiling like that for?” Isis then froze as she heard the bellowing voice of a hunter in front of the church nearby. The hunter says, "We have a very rare opportunity here my friends. Though the Church cannot out right condone our actions they still back us and wish us to continue our destruction of these foul, devil spawned vampires. Each day they arrive. We have watched and many of us have followed those that have left the city to find new feeding grounds. These will be dealt with once they are alone and think themselves safe." The man chuckled. Isis says getting up from her seat, “We have to get inside my home here. Hunters plan on making a move soon.” She had no time to fully explain how she can hear them from such a distance.

Isis put the money to pay for the meal down on the table and then grabbed Drake’s hand. She guided him to her small but elegant home. They went inside and the barrier instantly went up. The barrier was a deep blue color as it protected her home. Then men who can change into werewolves guarded the place. Isis says, “I guess we are stuck in here until we go see Vincent.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 am

Drake looked at her and the look on her face as she stated that hunters were planning something. He raised a brow at that and got up with her and accompanied her to the house she had. "Do you have several places all over the world?" he asked her as they went inside. He looked around and the place looked comfortable. It seemed her years were not spent idelly. Like a majority of the older vampires, she must have aquired a good deal of wealth. Drake had not however. Never really needed to. His ability to use magic had always earned him more then enought to live on and then again a suggestion here or there with the right spell made things a bit easy. Those with weak minds were very suseptable to it. Stronger minds it had no effect on, especially some of the hunters.

"Well we do have a long time before nightfall. " he told her, as he explored the house and found the master bedroom. It would be more dangerous at night, with the hunters on the prowl to catch unwary vampires to eliminate. During the day most had human or non human guards to protect them when they slept. At night they roamed the streets and country side seeking their prey. But with the new law they now had to watch themselves. They could no longer kill and of course taking blood from those unwilling would also be frowned upon. They had to find willing donars now."

The Hunters left the church and fanned out through out the city. Human guards were not to be injured or killed. After all they were human and thought to be under the evil influence of the vampire. Others that had unhuman guards were fair game. The Law did not protect lycans or other creatures of the unnatural.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:34 am

Isis nodded and said, “Yes I do considering my human family branches out in almost every part of the world.” She watched Drake explore the house. She says, “I have a lot of money since I am of royal birth.” The lycans were no worry of hers. They were advanced thank to a potion she gave them. Isis walks to her guest bedroom and said, “If you need to rest, you can rest in here.” She was not use to having a man in her home. So she was a bit unsure of what to do. No matter how old she got, she still was not use to men being around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:59 am

Drake looked into the spare bedroom and smiled. "Not at the moment." he told her. So he thought her family was wealthy and of royal blood. He had a feeling that was what Vincent wanted her for. Royal blood, a royal blood line, who knows where that might lead. He had a feeling that Vincent had some grand scheme up his sleeve. He moved closer to Isis and brought a hand up to her face to caress it gently. "How well do you know this Vincent." he asked her. "Well back when he turned you."

In Rome deep under the Vatican, surrounded by natural stone where prying eyes and ears could not see or hear a man in Red atire walked among the benches and workers there. "We must get these to Venice." he held up an arrow, its tip coated with the purest silver. "These will deal with any of the cursed wolf beasts that may guard any vampire." He turned to a couple men in black atire, priests. "See to it and also see to the delivery of the special bolts that will make it easier to kill the vampires."

"It will take a couple days of hard riding to reach Venice your eminence." one said.

"No matter." the Cardinal told them. "A couple days more will not matter. Will bring more of the devil's spawn to the city where the hunters can easily eliminate them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 am

Isis looks at him as he touched her face. She says, “I did not know him very well. He was my father’s advisor and he was considered a vey noble man. A week before he turned me, my father told me I was to marry this brute of a knight named Nitro. I was horrified and feared for my life. Everyone knew he liked to rape and beat his women for the fun of it. However, I did not dare defy my father. So I kept my fears and pain hidden. Vincent took interest after that. He walked with me and acted like a friend would for that entire week. On the night of my sixteenth birthday, Vincent came in my room and kept saying that he had fallen in love with me. I could not help, but feel flattered by this. As I thought about it, I did not see the harm in taking a chance on his love. He made love to me and then bit down on my neck. I felt my life slowly being drained out of me. The next thing I knew, I was climbing out of my grave and had a strange craving for blood. After a few days, I realized I had been fooled and used.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:07 am

"He does not sound like a man that you can trust." he told her. His hand moved from her face to her shoulders, moving the fingers over them lightly. "Why do you wish to see him now?" From what she said about him, Drake was not getting a very good impression of him and the one he had of the vampire, he did not like. Isis was a lovely thing with nice sized tits, and a firm looking ass, a beautiful face, everything a man could want. The bastard had gotten what he wanted from her and then left her."

Then another thought struck him. "What did your family think when you rose from the grave. Surely they did not like the idea of having a vampiress in the family?" his fngers of his one hand now moved across to her chest and downward towards her firm tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:17 am

Isis blushed as he ran his fingers near her breasts. She says, “I don’t know why I want to see Vincent.” She bit her bottom lip gently. Drake’s touch was going to make her go crazy. Isis took a moment to answer his question about her family. She says, “My mother was the only person who saw me that night. She gave me some stuff that was the only thing that kept me sane. Then she told me to run and never come back to them again. I not have been near any generation of my family since.” She was still blush a bit as he touched her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:11 pm

He saw her blush and they way she bit her bottom lip. She did not move, did not say anything nor did she slap his hand away. "I think you got the raw end of the deal." he told her as his hand moved further down to the swell of her tits. He wondered how long she had gone with out having a man make love to her. He slowly moved behind her, his other hand now moving up and down lightly on one of her arms as the fingers of his other one moved over the exposed tops of her soft and firm tits. He moved his head closer to hers, whispering, "Does this bother you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Isis says, “No I don’t mind. You have no idea how long I’ve gone without being touched by a man.” She whimpered with want as Drake ran his hand up and down lightly on one of her arms as the fingers of his other one moved over the exposed tops of her soft and firm breasts. Isis undid her top so he could get a better feel of her breasts. She did not mind him feeling her up as it made her feel good about herself. She looks at him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:42 pm

He raised a brow again when she undid her top so he could get to her tits better. He did not hesitate but pulled the material of her shirt from her tits and began squeezing them hard. "Nice. They feel soft and very firm. He took their hardening nipples between his thumb and forefinger and pulled on them. She had not had a man in a long time, that made him smile. Her tits did feel good in his hands and he was getting aroused. Lowering his head he began kissing her shoulders and neck.

"We do have a few hours before the meeting." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:32 am

Isis smiled as he played with her nipples making her moan more than whimper now. She was not very experienced in having sex. However she was willing to do it again and learn more. Isis looked at Dark as he said, “We do have a few hours before the meeting.” She says, “Then let not waste any more time. She brought his lips to hers and kissed him deeply and rather lustfully. Isis used a spell to slowly undress him a bit without them having to change the way they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Drake chukled as he felt his clothes fall to the ground. He used a simalar spell to finish undressing her, untill she stood naked and his hard dick pressed against her firm ass cheeks. As they kissed, he could feel the passion and the need she had. He broke the kiss and picked her up into his arms and carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed moving a hand down over her firm stomach, between her legs. Rubbing her pussy he slipped a finger with in its folds and began finger her as his other hand went to her sweet tits and began squeezing them hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Isis smiled and kept kissing Drake as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. It was strange to be against someone who was still warm. He placed her down on the bed. She groaned when he sat on the edge of the bed Instead of joining on the bed laid out like she was. Then he started moving a hand down over her firm stomach, between her legs. She felt him rubbing her pussy. He slipped a finger within its folds and began finger her as his other hand went to her sweet breasts and began squeezing them hard. Isis whimpered in pleasure and want as she wanted his member inside her not his finger. She says, “Drake I want the real thing not your finger.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:47 am

Drake grinned. He moved down to kiss and suckle on her tits. "First I want to make sure you enjoy this and are ready. I want you to feel the pleasure of this before you feel the pleasure of my dick up inside you. " He figured it would not take her long to come to the verge of a climax, especially if she had not been with a man ofr so long. He continued to finger her for a few more minutes and squeeze her tits hard before moving between her legs and pressing his dick up against her pussy. Slowly he entered her, and slid his length up inside her until he was fully sheathed. Then slowly he began to move back and forth, nearly exiting her before sliding back in. "Does that feel better." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Not doing anymore - Page 2 Vampire-1Isis called out as pleasure filled her body as he fingered. She then gasped when he put himself fully inside her. She moaned his name lustfully. Isis says, “Drake oh how I have missed the pleasure of being with a man.” Her body adjusted to him quickly. She had not been with a man in a long time but her body seemed not to forget how to ready itself for more. Isis looked him giving him the okay to move inside her. She was rather eager to feel all the pleasure he could give her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 am

Drake smiled as she moaned. As he moved in and out of her, the feeling of her tight pussy along the entire length of his dick was marvelous. He brought one hand up to her tits and began squeezing them again. They were not to large but large enough to enjoy, and firm yet soft. "Then I shall reaquaint you with the pleasures." he told her. "Later I will see how you like having your ass filled with my dick. Have you ever been taken that way before?" he asked her. Some women enjoyed it emensely and others were afraid to even try it. He wondered if Vincent had been the only one that had made love to her. If so, indeed she had not known the pleasures for some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Isis says through moans and groans, “No have never had anal sex before. Vincent has been the only one that has made love to me. I have heard it hurts pretty badly though. I have also heard it can be enjoyable if done right. So don’t know which to believe.” Precum dripped from her folds as she got close to her climax. She wrapped her arms around him so her body would be up against his. His member went deeper inside her as she got closer to him. Isis groans knowing she was going to be done soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Drake was glad to hear that she had never tried anal sex before. "If you are willing to try, we can explore that later." He began moving faster and harder. Thrusting up inside her, trying to go deeper. When she wraped her arms around him and drew her self closer, he thrust up hard. The sounds of his body slapping up against her ass cheeks as he thurst deeper up inside her filled the room. Finally he rams himself up hard and deep inside her and holds himself in place as he fills her with his hot seed. He let out a growl of satisfaction and pleasure. He slowly withdrew from her and laid down next to her, drawing her to him and holding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Isis climaxed with him letting out a loud moan of content. She kissed him on the cheek as he drew her closer to him. She then laid her head on his chest. Isis says, “I hope I last longer next time.” She covered them up and relaxed. She looked up at Drake and smiled some. He actually was gentle with her and seemed to enjoy even though she was inexperienced. Her whole room smelt like passion and lust. It was a weird but nice scent to fill a room with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 8:36 am

It was strange. He was there in bed with a vampiress in his arms. She was soft, and felt good there. She was immortal like him, in living long lives. He had never thought about trying to hook up with a vampiress. His love affairs had been all normal humans and they had all died. To add to that she was not really experienced in making love. This he liked. He moved a hand over her body. "Well I am sure you will. Also if you are willing I will teach you how to please a man."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Not doing anymore - Page 2 Vampire-1"Well I am sure you will. Also if you are willing I will teach you how to please a man." Drake said as he moved his hand over her body. Isis thought abot this for a moment. She says, "I would like that,,," Her voice was very distant as she got caught in her thought again. She thinks, "Drake is a nice guy, but he does not seem like the kind of guy that will stick with me. After all he has got all my kids strength and none of the weaknesses."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Drake just held her for awhile. Her naked body was not hot like a normal human but it still felt good against his. "What do you intend to do after you meet Vincent. What are your plans?" he asked her. All he wanted to do was meet the man that had so drasticly changed his life. He had a feeling that he wanted something from Isis. He would not have tuned her if there had been a plan.

She might be a vampiress, but he was begining to like her. She was innocent in so many ways yet had lived a long time and had seen so much. He liked the idea that he could show her how she could please him. "When do you wish to try it up your lovely ass." he grinned and kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Not doing anymore - Page 2 Vampire-1 Isis looks at him and says, “I plan on asking Vincent why in the world he turned me into a vampire. I can’t seem to figure out why he turned me.” "When do you wish to try it up your lovely ass?" He grinned and kissed her. She says, “As soon as I get enough energy to go another round.” Isis kept her head on his chest. She says, “I am surprised you don’t find this strange or weird. My body is colder than yours and I crave blood every few hours. You still are warm and you don’t desire any blood. At least as far as I know anyway.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 4:02 am

Drake chuckled. "It might be a beid different, but your body is soft and pleasing. As for you drinking blood, well why should that matter. Thanks to Vincent and an accident of sorts, I have the long life, strength and agility that your kind has but I do not crave or need to drink blood." Moving his hand up he took one of her tits in it and squeezed it. "Also I can still walk in the sunlight without harm. All the good benifits but none of the bad. In a sence it was a blessing yet, it has its draw backs, living so long and staying young."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum