The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:37 pm

He smiles at her as he puts a paw on her and holds her down as he slowly grooms her head, cleaning her ears then her head slowly and carefully. He keeps cleaning her for awhile befor he replies "She wont find you hear, the cave is well hidden and my marking will keep her away"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Mia smiles and giggles some as he licks her ears. She says, “That tickles…” She licks his face softly and nips at him playfully. She says, “Thank you I don’t really want to go back. To be honest, when you caught me I was trying to run away from home.” She starts to groom him slowly getting to know his body in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 pm

He smiles and closes his eyes as he starts to murr in a happy way, he lays there and just relaxes loving the attention as he rolls onto his back and stretchs out befor saying "I see, but you didnt expect to get knocked out and then bred lol"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Mia looks at him some and says going back to seeing his body, “Well no I did not expect to mate until I had found my own pack.” She licks him clean and then looks at the forest trees. She says, “I smell food coming our way.” She could smell a deer herd coming their way at a fast speed. She starts to get hungry again.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:02 pm

He looks at her befor rolling to his side and leaning down to kiss her befor standing up as his tail wags as he heads to the door slowly "Let me go hunt baby, you stay here incase you are carrying" He knows she wont be happy but he wants her to stay incase shes badly injugred be hr growls and dashes off intot he woods to find their food.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Mia sighs and sits down waiting for him to return. She looks at her stomach a moment trying to figure out if she was pregnant. She looks at the floor and lays down a bit. Her eyes focused on the trees getting worried that he may get hurt. Heck she did not even know his name. She tensed up some as she could smell her mother nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:18 pm

After a hour or so he walks back dragging a really large dear, he pulls it into the cave and lays down panting hard and fast from being out of breath befor looking at her and murrs "that big enough for you?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Mia looks at him and nods some. She cuddles up to him after he gets inside. She breaks off a few pieces from him and her to share. She places a piece in front him and starts eating her piece of meat. She says, “I hope you did not get hurt out there.” She kissed him softly and got ready to rest again for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:06 am

Smiling at her, Kaja licks her befor kissing her again and nuzzles her ber sitting downn and begins to eat, slowly tearing pieces off to eat little by little. "No hunny, im perfectly fine! He eats and after he eats his he goes to tear off another peice.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:43 am

Mia smiles some and watches him eat for a while. She says, “I think my mother is on her wits end. I could smell her making her way here while you were out hunting. She is getting more daring every day.” She gets up slowly and takes more meat for her to eat. She looks out towards the forest and sniffs the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm

He finishes what hes eating befor breaking off a few more pieces for himself then walks to the door and licks his lips clean befor teasingly sniffing under her tail then moves up to her side and then licks her ear* "Do not worry, she cant take you back now that you have been bred, Even if she wants to. She knows the rule of a *bitch* as the terms states. Once you are bred you stay with your mate/pack and become a member of it. Sense you are my mate she cannot take you back no matter how much she wants it"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Mia looks at him as he licks her tail. She smiles some and kisses him as he licks her ears. She licks his face and rubs against him happily. She was happy that she could not be taken away from him. She says, “You never told me your name. You know mine but I don’t know yours.” She looks at him waiting for him to tell her his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 pm

He looks at her and smiles as he sits down and then looks out into the forest as he sighs and replies "I never had a name really, I never knew my parents, I made my own name, my name is Kaja" befor he turns to look at her again and then looks out into the forest again "This is your home now, if you really choose to keep it"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:12 am

Mia looks at him and says, “It is not like I really have a choice Kaja. I can’t and won’t go back home and there’s no way you are going to give me up.” She goes farther into the cave and lies down with a huff. She was trying to get him in the mood again, he ruined it for her. She sighs and stares at him through the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:15 am

He looks at her and smiles as he walks to her and replies "I know Mia, i want you to stay here with me, I want to protect you and be here for you now. I like the feeling of having a responsiblity instead of just running off people" He goes and lays by her side as he nuzzles against her and start to lick her side and back slowly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:43 am

Mia smiles and moves some as he licks her side. She says, “I want to be here with you Kaja. I want to bare your pups and make you happy. You and I have suffered enough loneliness.” She licks him lustfully trying to get him to mate with her again. She did not how to explain her urges to mate. She looks at him a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:47 am

He moves very slowly over her body as he bites on the back of her neck to give her a hint at what hes craving once again. She can smell his lusts that his body is putting off in a very seducing scent. He lets go of her neck befor standing above her and looks down at her waiting to see if she will show him that she wants his lust. "that makes me very happy Mia, I think we both need to make sure those pups are growing inside your tummy dont you?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Mia looks at him and says, “I think we should make sure pups are growing in me.” She moves her tail out of his way so he could take her. She could smell his lusts and it was making her go crazy. Her fur becomes ruffled as she tries to hold still for him. She says, “Take me Kaja. Before the desire goes away.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:03 am

He feels it growing out rather quickly as he moves over her and starts to grind rough against her and works it slowly inside her. His hips rubbing into her and he wraps his paws around her waist as he starts to move her so shes standing up and starts to thrust gently aginast her he as he groans* "Mmmmmmmm, I wanted you to want me for awhile, now we can make pups like we`ve always wanted to" he says as he moans as he feels her walls hold him alot better this time, feeling very good around his big member.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:39 am

Mia whimpers some and relaxes as he goes deeper inside her. She says, “I know but you can’t expect me to want to mate right off the bat after you forcing me the first time.” She pushes against him so he would go deeper inside her. She then relaxes again so she does not grip his member too hard. Her body stays relaxed as she moans some.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Kaja murrs at her as he slowly works himself deeper and deeper into her as he grips her waist tightly and then starts to slowly mate with her, slow and deep at first but after a few minutes going harder and harder but faster and faster. "Mmmm, I know baby, but im happy you did cause now you can enjoy the feeling of breeding and learn to love its deep pleasures!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Mia gasps some as pleasure goes through her body like crazy. She moans loudly and moves with his body as he thrusts inside her. She can feel her folds getting soak as the pleasure keeps building. She says moaning softly, “I think I am going to cum soon. I don’t for sure.” She could feel her body tense as she releases her juices all over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Murring hotly as he licked at her ears in his pleasure, his tongue teasing them hard as he keeps going,t hrusting harder and harder, deeper and deeper, even faster and faster he works at her body. His member sliding as deep as it can reach at every thrust as he howls out befor feeling his cum rush deep within her and fills her up with another large load of his thick cum* "Mmmmmmmmm, I cant hold it long with this tight a mate! but its soo amazing"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Mia moans softly and let’s his seed go deep inside her. When he was done releasing his loads, she wiggled out from under him and licked his face. She put her tail back down so his seed could not seep out of her. She shakes a bit and licks his member clean. She says smiling, “Looks like I have got a messy mate.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Murring happily as he finishes off inside her befor she dismounts herself from him then clenchs down to keep from leaking befor licking his member clean, he leans over and licks ehr ear and murrs happily as he looks down at her* "MMmmmmmm, keep licking it baby and ill give another mess her very quickly hehe"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next