The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 8 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Lycan seen a glimpse of her going off... he figured where, the river was in that direction... he smiled a bit... wanting to join her, see her... but his rounds were not finished... besides... a little time alone would be good for her... he trusted her. It was a little bit longer until he finished... he then went... looking for his love in the river.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 8 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Mia was still at the river when Lycan showed up. She goes up to him and says, “Come and join me. The water feels great.” She goes back to the water and goes in up to her front shoulders. She says looking at him, “I have a feeling we are going to have a big litter. I can already feel my stomach growing bigger.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Lycan smiled sliding in the water with her. "A big litter... a big family." he said with a smile. Licking her face. "Love... it will be alright... I'll stay with you... it... might be difficult though... if... if it is a big litter..." he said. "Your belly will start to get bigger... there is new life growing within you." he said with a smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Mia licks his face gently and says, “Don’t worry my love you chose a strong mate. I can handle anything this world can throw at me.” She rubs up against his playfully. She begins nipping at him to get him to play a bit with her. Now that she had him to herself again. She splashes water at him with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Lycan smiled back at her playfully. "A strong mate... good." he said splashing her again. "I picked a princess too... a strong warrior... one that I will love for the rest of my days." he said splashing her once more, wanting to play with her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Mia laughs as he splashes her over and over. She jumps on top of him and malls him with playful kisses and nips. She says, “I love you my mate.” She kisses him softly. Her tail wagging back and forth. She licks his neck and chest. She asks as she sits on top of him, “Are you sure we can lead this pack together?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Lycan, not fighting back so hard as she jumps on top of him. Liking the many kisses and nips... he smiles up at her. "Of course..." he said. "I'm positive... with you by my side... the both of us... we will lead this pack wonderfully..." he said. Kissing her, licking her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Mia rubs against him gently before getting off him. Her ears perked up as she could hear Allie calling. She says, “Something is not right with Allie. She sounds like she is hurt and she is not with the pack.” She goes off to Allie’s side. She was stuck in a tree trunk hole. She says trying not to laugh, “Allie what are you doing?” Allie says, “I was trying to catch a fox that stole my share of the food. As I was chasing after it, I took a wrong turn and got my head stuck.” Mia shakes her head and helps her get loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Hearing the howl himself, he followed after Mia, expecting the worst... but hoping for the best... nobody was hurting the little pup were they? He then seen what happened He stood back, watching as Mia helped the little one. She would be a good mother...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Mia knew Allie was too big to be carried by the mouth but she did it anyway. Allie did not protest she did not mind being carried. Mia puts her down once they were back at the cave. She then went to the food pile and got Allie more food. Allie ate hungrily and then raced over to play with Slade. Mia says after her, “Don’t stray too far pups.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Lycan watched proudly as she helped the little one... Allie was a good pup... so was Slade... he knew that they would be alright together... He smiled. "Now for you..." he said coming up behind Mai. "You should rest soon... unless you are not tired." he said. "The life inside of you will make you feel a bit tired... there will be things that you can no longer do..." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:34 pm

Mia licked his nose and says, “I have to keep a close eye on Allie. I want to make sure that nothing bad has happen to her neck while she was stuck in that hole.” She kisses him again before going after the pups to make sure they are being good. Allie and Slade slowed their pace so she could catch up without getting too tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Lycan watched... he laid down watching them as long as he could from the cave entrance. It had been a long day... he was starting to get a bit tired. He knew that she would be fine... at least he hoped. He sighed putting his head on his paws and kept a watch out.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 pm

(How’s it going for the rp in elsewhere?) Mia and the pups came back after an hour and went to bed. Allie lies down next to Lycan and Mia lies in the back of the cave. She wanted room to stretch out and be comfy with her spot. In the middle of the night she got up and took another bath in the river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:49 pm

((Pay with Blood? Or The Castle of the Devil?))

Lycan watched... almost asleep as Allie lays near him. He smiled... glad that she trusted him and Mia. Drifting off to sleep, he rested a bit... glad that the long day was over... he then heard someone leaving the cave... it was Mia... he stood up, careful not to disturb Allie... the woods were dangerous at night sometimes... he followed her quietly to make sure that she would be safe.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:06 pm

(The new one I post that I thought you'd join.)Mia bathed in the river with a smile. Her belly was already getting big and she was not adjusting to it quickly enough. She felt bad about eating so much. She hears Lycan following her and says, “I am okay Lycan I just needed some way to relax. You can come and join me if you want.” She goes under the water to clean her fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:46 pm

((Oh that one, lol, sorry. And sorry I just disappeared, friends showed up and kidnapped me. I'll post on it, I gotta make a character for it thought. What kind of character are you looking for?))

Lycan knew he was found out, walking towards her he got in the water, seeing her belly starting to get big. "I was just worried about you love..." he said. "Sorry, if you wanted to be alone..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:17 am

(Well In the rp it states that she is the last dog demon female alive. And she is a half demon. I need a male dog demon that is trying to save his species to come and seek her out. When he finds out she is a half demon he is disgusted with her, but he has no choice but to make her his mate.) Mia looks at him and says, “Its fine my love. You are just trying to makes sure I stay safe.” She gets out of the water and lies down on a large stone. She puts her head between her paws and sighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:33 pm

"That I am... I'm worried that some old enemies might come back... try to harm you..." he said resting in the water for a moment. Lycan moves to the riverside... resting, looking up at her. "I can't just let you wander off... not without worrying about you too much." he said looking up at her lovingly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Mia smiles and says, “I am not going to get hurt. My senses are enhanced because of the pregnancy. If anyone were to come after me, I would sense it easily. Now just relax okay, before you get me all worked up.” She goes over to him and kisses him soft. She looks at him and kisses him happily. She was happy to be with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Lycan smiles up at her lovingly. "I can't help but worry about you... I love you... I can't just not worry about you." he said with a little smile. "But yeah... I'll relax..." he said. "I didn't mean to get you worked up... I love you..." he said kissing her back.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Mia says, “I love you so much, but you worry too much sometimes.” She nip at his neck and says, “Come on I do not want to leave Allie alone too long.” (Do you got enough info to join the dog demon role-play?) She makes her way back to the cave. Her steps were a bit weak as she moved on her feet. She grabs some food and eats so the pups don’t get weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:45 pm

((I'm not sure if I am going to, I have a lot of RP's going on with this site and another one. I am already losing track of them, sorry))

Lycan followed and smiled "I'm sorry love... but I can't help but worry about you, you know?" he said. He followed her back and watched as she ate a bit... she was going to be a wonderful mother... and the other pup that she had practically adopted... Allie... hopefully she would stay with them. The pups would need an older sister to show them the way in this life, Lycan smiled as he laid down.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:34 pm

(I understand.) Mia lies down and goes to sleep. Her body seemed to relax against the cold cave floor. In the morning she gets up and looks around. Allie was gone and she began to panic. She gets up quickly and starts looking for her. She comes to the river at tracking her scent there. She sees her and Slade swimming together in the warm water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8