The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Halo ((Male, Mature, 18+ Please!))

2 posters

Go down

Broken Halo ((Male, Mature, 18+ Please!)) Empty Broken Halo ((Male, Mature, 18+ Please!))

Post by Kitten Sat May 23, 2009 11:34 am

Madison stood cornered in a dark alley way. Her limp body was propped up by the cold brick wall behind her. The only lights were from the street outside. The only sounds were from the odd cars drifting by. Not even a breeze welcomed them tonight. Her chest was heaving up and down, gasping for breath. Blood gushing from her wounds and her steel grey eyes upon the men who had their guns pointed at her. The tension in the air between the two friends and the men stood opposite them was so heavy it was almost pushing them down. Madison's eyes then shifted to her friend stood next to her. She raised her eyebrows to him, "Ready?" She asked breathlessly. Her friend looked back at her with a "you can't be serious" look. "Let's do this," Madison groaned as she forced herself up, cocking her gun and aiming it in the direction of the men, "NOW!" She screamed....

*************6 Months
Earlier***************************************************

Screaming came from one of the rooms on the upper floor of the house. Her mother was arguing with her boyfriend again. Madison was sat in her bedroom trying to study for university the next day but it seemed hopeless now. The screams got louder and the bangs and crashes became more frequent. Madison slammed her hands down and yelled herself. Her mother was no better than a teenager. She could barely even look after herself. Madison knew of a house party that was happening just up the road from her. Deciding to go, she picked up her leather jacket, her mobile and the open packet of cigarettes that were sat on her desk. She took one cigarette out and placed it in her mouth as she left the house, slamming the door as she went.

Madison stood outside for a moment and lit her cigarette. She took a couple of drags as she looked up and down her street before setting off. Even today the streets of London were as dangerous as the days of Jack the Ripper. Madison wandered cautiously down the street, taking a few back roads to get to the party quicker. As the house came into view she could already hear the thumping bass and the sounds of voices coming from the party. This was going to be a good one.

Barely a few yards from the party, Madison was stopped in the street by a group of men. Madison didn't seem too bothered about this.

"Wotchoo doin ere?" The biggest man of the group asked, shoving her back.

Madison stumbled back but didn't fall over. She looked up at him calmly and continued to puff away on her cigarette. "Make you feel like a big man does it Gary? Pushing girls around...what...you too much of a wimp to pick on someone your own size eh?" Madison replied with her strong, typical Londoner's accent.

Gary hit her around the face, causing her to spit out her cigarette and stumble back again. "We want a word wiv your boss. We got some unfinished business wiv 'im. 'E owes us money. Tell 'im we want it by the end of the week. Or else..." Gary growled. "You listening to me you tart?"

Madison spat some blood on the ground and wiped the blood from her lip, "Yeah i heard you. You'll get your money," Madison growled back as Gary gave her one last threatening look and left her. "Asshole," She grumbled to herself, pulling out another cigarette and lighting it.

She continued her way to the party and knocked on the door. Her girlfriend Rose answered it and let her in. "Is he here?" Madison asked Rose, who then nodded and looked upstairs. Madison walked up the stairs and went to the third room on the left. She knocked on the door and waited for a reply. A deep voice replied and told her to come in. Madison opened the door to a large framed, muscular man sat opposite on a long sofa. He had women naked, or as good as, all over him. "Hey," Madison said with a smile, totally ignoring the women all over this man. "Gary's been asking after you," She said, puffing away on her cigarette.

((Okay so basically i want a male character to join. I want him to be the leader of an underground gang (a little bit like that bloke in Bullet Proof Monk if anyone's seen it!!). I want him to be really old, close friends with Madison. Maybe they could've had a thing going once...I do have a structure for the story but it'll be one of those storys where it'll just go as it goes! This is going to be a mature RP so no one under 18 is to join please! Thank you and enjoy!! Oh sorry the post was a big lengthy too!!))
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Broken Halo ((Male, Mature, 18+ Please!)) Empty Re: Broken Halo ((Male, Mature, 18+ Please!))

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:13 am

Jason looked at her. "So Gary and them attacked you instead of just walking into the party to find me. You should have killed him dead instead of letting him smash you right in the face." He stood up and with arm pushed the naked girl off of him and onto the bed next to him. He approched Madison and laughed. "Wow... that is going to make one hell of a scar if you don't put some alchol on that." He smiled at Madison and made his way out the door. He was at the door then he stopped and turned around. "You are now under full watch I don't want that pretty little face of yours to get more messed up then it is." He smiled as he reached out and grabed her chin. "He popped you a good one there." He looked at here and one last time before he went out the door and into the party.

Last edited by Silver Fang on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Broken Halo ((Male, Mature, 18+ Please!)) Empty Re: Broken Halo ((Male, Mature, 18+ Please!))

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 am

((Noooo you've replied to the wrong bit hun!! Did you not read the rest of the RP? i'm going off from the last paragraph =/ Maybe i didn't make it very clear? We're RPing from the "6 months earlier" part...))
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:33 pm

I am sorry I just jumped right into it I edited I hope this one is better than first. And that one was my fault I just jumped right in and didn't pay attention.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:57 am

((That's fine =) ))

Madison laughed, "I'd rather that alcohol was going somewhere else other than my face," She said, taking another drag from her cigarette. She watched Jason stand up and walk over to her, "You know me Jase...i don't need to be under watch. This is nothing but a scratch...it doesn't even hurt, "She said with a smirk as he grabbed her chin. "What do you plan to do?" Madison asked Jason as she followed him down into the party, "None of us are safe with that nut job wandering freely around our streets!"
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Jason looked back. "We will cross that bridge when we get to it." He cut through crowd and made his way to his office in the basement. He went to his desk and pulled out a bag of weed and tossed to one of the other men following him. "Delvier that to you know where." He looked at two other men. "You two watch Madison." He looked at her. "You may not want the extra protection but you are an very important asset to this gang. So for now you are under watch around the clock. And that is final." He stands up and grabs his dual light hawk magnums. "Come on we will drop you three off at your house Madison." He got up and stared walking towards the door to the garage.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down