The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected to Say the Least

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unexpected to Say the Least - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected to Say the Least

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Revelation smirked at as the blonde finally realized he was immortal. "yes yes try whatever, blondie." Then he tensed as Ryota said he was finished and yelled a word that sounded like it was the trigger or something to have the birds blow up. He couldn't help it he screamed out in pain and fell forwards from the blast. He felt his shirt completely burnt away at the back and could feel his flesh burn, blood spurtted from his fresh wounds all over the grass, "Fuck" he hissed. He coughed and blood found its way out of his mouth. That really did hurt, almost as much as getting shot with a high caliber weapon. He started to shake from the pain as he moved his head enough to see Ryota start to walk away, "You're not going anywhere till your fucking dead you little shit..." he hissed more to himself...He winced as he moved his arm forcing the burnt skin on his back and shoulders to move. He aimed the gun and fired a bullet at the back of Ryota's leg, right at the joint. He tried shifting his hand just enough to shoot his other leg in the same spot, he shot but ended up a couple inches lower then where he intended, though hopefully it would hit Ryota's leg as well. Not bothering to see if both shots made there mark he tried to push himself to his feet with no luck. He yelled out again though not as loud as before as his moved the skin on his back again. Looking at the now completely blood stained grass around him he said, "I'm going to fucking kill you blondie if its the last thing i fucking do...I'm going to rip off each of your fucking limbs before i shoot you in the fucking head..." he continued on with his threats as he tried to push himself to his feet again, he still hadn't looked over to see Ryota's fresh injuries, "When I'm fucking done with you I'll go to this fucking Akatsuki of yours and show them the remains of you body before showing them the same fucking fate."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:38 am

Ryota couldn't help but glance back at Revelation bleeding on the ground. He smirked and turned his head back around and continued to walk. He didn't hear the albino's threat but he felt his legs both get hit and he pitched foreward, letting out a scream of pain. He twisted around to look at the other man. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?" he yelled. He had a hand on each of the wounds on his legs and was applying pressure to them but it still hurt. ALOT. He tore more strips off of his cloak and tied them aroundhis legs. Kakuzu was going to kill him for wrecking his cloak like that. Ryota heard the new threat and narrowed his eyes. "I'd like to see you show them the same fate" he muttered. Ryota tried to get to his feet as well but he couldn't support any weight on either of his legs. "I'm gonna fucking kill you" he mumbled. He stuck his hand in the bag of C-3 clay but thought better of it and didn't waste any on him. He dug his fingers into the ground and tried to pull himself along like that but his arms hurt just as much as his legs so it didn't turn out so well. He turner to Revelation and started swearing at him as bad as he knew from Hidan, which was pretty damn bad.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:00 am

Revelation smiled evilly as he saw Ryota hit the ground. That HAD to hurt, he had three bullets in his arms and two in his legs. He laughed once, he could feel blood running out of his mouth. Then he saw Ryota trying to get up and move himself over to Revelation and more threats. Revelation laughed. He relaxed his entire body, focusing on the burn and feeling the intensity of the pain to its fullest. He winced, gritting his teeth as the pain seared through his back. Then he stopped focusing and the pain wasn't nearly as bad, he was 'used' to it. He pushed himself to his feet, using mainly his legs, not wanting to stress the brun. As he stood up straight he almost let out another yell, but he didn't let his mind wander to the burn. He could feel the blood running all over his back and he didn't dare look back down at the blood on the ground, fearing he may see something he didn't want to. He took a step, pretty much no pain...but that made sense seeing as it was his back that was ripped to shreds. He took a few paces so he was only a couple feet from Ryota, but still out of arms reach. He aimed the gun at Ryota's head, his pink eyes were fierce, "You're dead mother fucker..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 am

Ryota glared at the immortal as he stood up. "Fuck" he muttered. Now he was the cripple and couldn't go anywhere. He tried to get to his feet again but failed. Again. He looked at the blood in the grass and he couldn't help but let out a low chuckle, despite his pain. He watched the man carefully as he took a few steps, not trusting him at all. When Revelation aimed the gun at his head his eyes went wide and then narrowed. "Do you really want to do that?" he hissed. He wasn't really that scared, even though there was a high possibility that he would die.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:43 am

Revelation chuckled, "Ya i really want to...but you know i dont think im going to...maybe i'll just leave you here to bleed to death..." he said with a smile. He put the gun back and took out his dagger. He smacked the flat side of the blade across his hand as he pondered about what he should do to him. Still out of arms reach he started paceing around him. He kicked one of his arms and continued to walk around. He smirked, "Why dont i take you back to this Akatsuki of yours...let them watch me kill you...i think that would be pretty interesting..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 pm

Ryota continued to glare at his words. "Yeah such a nice solution" he muttered angrily. He watched the albino carefully as he was deciding what to do. He winced and bit his lip when pain shot up his arm after it was kicked. He tried to get up once more and he made it to his knees before he fell. "Yeah, that would be really interesting. Ten of them against you. No scratch that, nine. But still very interesting. Go ahead" he said. He had changed his mind knowing that Tobi wouldn't be any help no matter how hard he tried. His pacing was really starting to piss Ryota off, but he tried to ignore it, though his eyes followed, obviously not trusting the person who had just shot him five times.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:12 pm

Revelation laughed, "I don't think they would care if i killed you, I would be getting rid of a problem for them..." He stepped closer and stepped on Ryota's leg where the bullet had entered his skin, applying a lot of pressure, "I will take you back if you want though, it would be hilarious..." He took a few steps away and turned to look down at Ryota a large smirk on his face, "All the same your going to end up fucking dead."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:47 pm

Ryota rolled his eyes. "I'm only a problem for some of them, and that's my choice" he muttered, thinking of all the times he had purposely pissed off Sasori, Itachi, and Kisame. But he couldn't help it. . . it was just so much fun. He was wondering what Revelation was doing but his thoughts were cut shots when he stepped on his leg. The blonde yelled curses at the top of his lungs as the painin his leg grew immensly. His fingers dug into the ground and he stopped yelling to catch his breath, turning his head to glare at Revelation with hate-filled eyes. "Take me home if you want. It will be hilarious, but not for you" He lifted his arm to give the albino the finger before he dropped it and tried to ignore the pain in his limbs. If he was taken back to the hideout he highly doubted he would die, but it was always a possibility being in the Akatsuki.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:55 pm

He laughed as Ryota screamed in pain, and though about doing it again, just barely stopping himself..."Heh okay so I guess i'll take you home to your daddy then." He bent down still out of arms reach and smirked, "Want me to carry you or do you think you can crawl back yourself, blondie." He said mockingly. He still had his dagger in his hand and could reach the blonde with it from where he knelt. He could still feel the burn but he could get pass the pain. He ran the tip of it across Ryota face, enough to leave a scratch but more then likely not draw blood. He awaited an answer...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 pm

Ryota growled at his words. He didn't need to be taken home to his 'daddy'. When the immortal bent down Ryota thought of about 100 ways of killing a normal person before the blade was dragged across his face. He winced and pushed himself backwards slightly, wincing again at the pain in his arms before answering. "Yeah I deffinitly want you to fucking carry me" he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'd rather crawl, but thanks to you I seem to not be able to. Fucking bastard".
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Revelation smiled evilly again. "Well i know you'd rather crawl so i think it would be best if i carried you, make it as unbearably for you as possible. But first..." He reached over and pulled the belt with the bags of clay off Ryota's belt, "I'll have to get rid of this...even if you DO know hand to hand its kinda useless if you can't use your arms and legs." He looked over the bags then chucked the whole belt into a nearby tree. It stung moving his arm so harshly but he didn't mind to much. He looked down at Ryota with the same evil smile as before. "Well now you ready to go, blondie?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:20 pm

Ryota sighed. Great. Just great. Carried home by the asshole. He was mentally cursing the immortal when he pulled his belt off. He was yelling even before it was thrown. " NO BASTARD!!! PUT MY CLAY BACK!!!! NONONONONONONONO!!!!! DOWN!!! BAD!!!! ASS!!!! LET GO!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO GET THAT FUCKING STUFF!?!?!" the swearing continued angrily until it was thrown at the tree. "Fuck you" he finished, though he had been yelling over Revelation's words but he heard the last bit. "As ready as I'll fucking ever be bastard" he said with a sigh.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:25 pm

Revelation threw his head back in another laugh. He shook his head slightly. He bent down and picked Ryota up with one arm and put the blondes arm around his neck to make it easier. The position of that one arm would probably hurt like hell to Ryota but Revelation didn't care. He put his other arm around Ryota's waist and lifted the taller man up no problem, it was pretty akward to say the least seeing as Ryota was taller and his feet were probably dragging across the ground as Revelation started to walk, "Ok so where do i go, blondie? and other then giving direction you better keep your mouth shut or i'll find a way to shut it...even if it mean chopping off your head..." Revelation demanded.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Ryota was silent as the albino laughed at him again. He tried to control his anger as he was picked up and he gasped in pain as his arm was put around Revelation's shoulder. It was very uncomfortable for Ryota in that position as he was taller, and the pain in his arms and legs didn't help at all. He grudgingly gave the albino directions but other than that he was silent for once in his life. He was surprised that he was able to keep quiet but he grimaced every time he shifted at all. His feet dragged across the ground and as they dragged it pulled on his legs slightly, causing him even more pain, so he wasn't sure if he could speak very well other than directions.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:53 pm

Revelation could see the pain in Ryota's eyes and it made him laugh again. He followed Ryota's directions perfectly, "How the hell did you become a member of a groups of elite criminals when your such an easy target, it's because your dad is in it isnt it.." he said as if giving Ryota permission to speak, "What are they a bunch of freaks...?" he asked with a laugh... he was honest to himself though...this time he was actually trying to start a conversation with the blonde out of boredom it would just be a bonus if Ryota got pissed again.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:23 pm

Ryota ignored Revelation's laughter as much as he could as well as trying to ignore the pain, and all this didn't help as he was terrible at ignoring things. He heard the question and he clenched his fists. "It's not 'cause of my dad. I've been living with them for my entire life but I became a member when I was 16. I made it in fairly" he muttered angrily. He had been muttering more today than he ever had in his life as he enjoyed being loud. With the freaks comment he moved the arm that was around the albino's neck and smacked him in the back of the head as hard as he could at the moment as he was in alot of pain and that was a very akward position. "Fuck you. But yes, they are. We have vampires and werewolves and lions and tigers and bears" He knew they were all freaks anyways but he didn't feel like telling him exactly what kind of freaks they were.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Revelation did kinda deserve the smack but it just made him laugh more. "Frankly...that wouldn't surprise me..." He said...he pondered a thought slightly before sighing... "Well I guess I can say for a freak you're pretty damn lucky now aren't you blondie?" he said, he meant it but couldn't help but try and make of Ryota at the same time...he was also pretty shocked that Ryota hadn't said anything about the nickname he had given him...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:41 pm

Ryota rolled his eyes at the laughter and tried not to hit him again at the comment. "Oh yeah, so damn lucky" he didn't trust himself to say more than that, and he didn't need to lose his temper as he could barely move his arms and legs. The only reason he hadn't said anything about his nickname was because he tried to ignore it, like so much more. He heard it every once and awhile around the base but not as many times as he had heard it come out of the fucking albino bastard's.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Revelation shook his head, "You really have no idea do you, blondie...I mean at least you've had somewhere to live and people to live with all your life...probably a lot more fun then anything that has happened in my life." He said, adjusting his hold on Ryota slightly. He had no fucking idea why the hell he would say anything like that...but it was to late now...and besides he was probably going to kill this guy anyway so it didn't really matter what he said to him...right? He flicked his head to the side slightly as a strand of white hair fell in front of his face. He had never been in this area in his life and from Ryota's directions they were probably nearing the base anyway...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:37 pm

Ryota laughed slightly. The base could get so discusting sometimes until everyone forced Tobi to clean it. And some of the people he lived with he wished he didn't sometimes. Sure, he had to admit he had alot of fun with the other members sometimes, mostly when he was pissing them off or kicking their asses at randomly stupid contests they held when they were bored. He was shaken out of these thoughts as Revelation shifted his grip and the blonde winced again. He looked around and reconized where they were. They were pretty close but it was about another ten minutes he had to spend with the albino.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:16 am

"hmph...i'll take it by your silence your agreeing with me...me...my father is no where to be found, my mother is dead and my brother is probably dead...the only person other then them i ever cared about is dead...and the only place that was ever my home was burned to the ground." He said in a calm voice...he had no real problem talking about how terrible his past was, even though he had only ever talked about it once. He looked at Ryota for a second and shook his head again looking forward, "heh...why am I telling you...it's not like you give a shit..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:03 am

Ryota listened to his story and tried not to smirk. He didn't care at all, and he wasn't sure why he was taking the time to tell someone who didn't care. As he was getting ready to ignore him for the rest of the trip he heard some very loud swearing from a familiar voice. Ryota turned his head towards the sound and started laughing. He couldn't see from where they were but he knew that the only other albino he knew was quite close to them.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:25 am

Revelation jerked on Ryota's arm trying to make the wound hurt more when he too heard the loud swearing. He was confused at automatically tensed, "What the hell...Should I turn and find another way, eh, blondie...?" he asked Ryota quietly wondering if it could be another one of those Akatsuki or maybe just a foul mouthed cop... He didn't really know if he wanted to find out either seeing as he was already wounded and from what he did to Ryota they just might hate him...

((I GET TO BE HIDAN))

Hidan was heading back to the base. Kakuzu was going to kill him...he had completely destroyed yet ANOTHER cloak. But at least he had finished that boring as fuck mission. Like seriously...killing one villages entire police staff should have been more fun then that...but it wasn't. As he often found himself he was walking back to the base, a different loud curse word with each step...He had no idea if anyone was nearby and really didn't give a shit...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:37 am

Ryota winced as he jerked on his arm again. "Heh, no it's ok it's just Hidan" he said with another laugh. "That's who I. . . um. . . . mistakened you for" He knew Hidan would probably be on his way back from his mission but he had no idea that they were that close in timing even if Ryota had been fighting with Revelation for awhile. He glanced sideways at the younger man and smirked. He turned his head in the direction Hidan was in. "Hey Hidan!" he yelled. "Get your lazy immortal ass over here!"
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:42 am

Revelation remembered him saying something about Hidan...and he wasn't all that sure he wanted to meet this man...He was about to say something when Ryota yelled for him...immortal? he thought. But he tensed all the same...there was no way the other man could have not heard Ryota's yell...why did the blonde have to be so fucking loud...He couldn't think of anything to say so he just waited...completly ready to run if nessicary.

Hidan looked up in surprise as he heard that farmiliar yell. He rolled his eyes and changed his direction so he was walking towards Ryota, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU FUKING WANT WITH ME BRAT!" the years ad been great to him...id didn't look like he had aged a bit even though 18 years had passed since he first joined the Akatsuki...,"AND ILL BE AS FAST AS FUCKING WANT TO!!" though he did start to speed up. Soon enough he saw the blondes bright hair...and he was with someone...with white hair? he could see both of the two figures a head had blood allover them and he coudln't help but tense slightly at the sight... He now stood about 8 feet away and though he was looking at Ryota his gaze kept fliking to the silver hair?ed man, "Hey Ryota what the fuck happened to you? And who the fuck is that?" He looked slightly farmiliar and with a closer look the other boy had pink eyes...an albino? How strange...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next