The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:36 am

Takeda sat up and smiled then his smiled turned into a frown. "Lizabeth their is something I need to tell you." He stands her up and stands up and takes her hands. "I am a runaway prince. My father told me that if I wasn't married by my twenty birthday he would pick my bride. So I asked to leave and search for my bride but all these princess are so stuck up. So I ran away form my body guards so I could find someone princess or whatever. I want to ask you one thing though if that is alright with you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Lizabeth watched his smile turn into a frown and grew worried. Something was wrong and she was about to find out what. She nodded along with his words and stood visably shaking. She braced herself to what was coming surely he planned to take her and little Martha as servants.

She listened to what he was saying. A runaway prince??. He mind was racing he had told her that his eyes were of royalty...but a runaway prince? She was shocked. Now he wanted to ask her something? "Uhhh what would you like to ask my Takeda"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Takeda looked at her. "My body guards are going to find me sooner or later and after this stunt they are going to want to take me straight to my father and he will won't me married right away." He looks her eye to eye. "I figured I could kill two birds with one stone and bring you back with me. You and little Martha. Even if you don't marry me you will be treated like princess my father has all ways wanted a little girl or two hince why he has been trying to marry me off as soon as possible. But with you girls there he won't even worry about me and he will focus on you." The bushes started to rattle. "They are here I need an anwser."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:09 am

Lizabeth listened to him. "Your body gaurds would be able to find you here?" She regreated the words as soon as they were out of her mouth of course they would be able to find him anywhere, not only with all the commontion going on, but it was their job to find him where ever he was she glanced at Martha, worried that his gaurds would kill her and ask questions later.

As he spoke of his father's dreams her heart beat faster. would she really be getting out of here? She looked at Martha again resting and then back up at Takeda she heard the rustling too. "Takeda Martha and I would be honoured to join you" She didnt mention the idea marriage for they just met for she would have to be approved by his father. "Will your gaurds be angry that they have a sick baby and a woman with you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:39 am

Takeda smiled and then shoved Lizabeth next to Martha and grabed his sword and leaped in fornt of them as his bodyguards leaped out of the bush and with their swords at the ready. A huge man came out of nowhere he had an club in his hand with circlur knobs on it. He was a huge man he even towered over Takeda. The mans voice was low and growl. "You spoiled son of a..." Takeda interupted. "If you insult my mother like that I will take your head off without a second thought." The man just growled and says, "Just shut up and come on." Takeda put away his sword. "These to ladies are coming with me and they will not leave my sight." He reaches out and takes Lizabeths hand and picks up Martha. He pulls Lizabeth closer to him. "Sorry about pushing you I will make it up for you." He pulls her a little closer and whispers in her ear. "Don't leave my side. The big man is not to be trusted." He made it look as if he was just giving her a kiss and then he wraped his free arm around Lizabeth and hoisted Martha up a little higher up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Lizabeth was shocked and nearly toppled over as Takeda pushed her but she quickly recovered and stood with her head up high she stood ready to fight if needed. She had done it before and she would do it again, she was frail looking but she had strength like nothing before. She would die for her sister no one would hurt Martha while she was alive. She eyed each of the body gaurds, she had to smile to herself. He was able to escape from all of these grown men? Even the one with the crowd. Lizabeth brought a hand to her mouth to cover her grin, but it was clear that she was not scared at all.

She was however shocked that his gaurds dared speak to him like that. He was their prince for goodness sake. She was about to give them all a peice of mind but Takeda pulled her to him. "Its alright I understand" She nodded then in a louder voice said "I wonder how brave he would be without his club" She glared at him and then leaned into Takeda and smiled up at Martha "We be moving my sweet Martha" She walked with him and Martha but she kept her eyes on the gaurds. "Takeda they dare speak to you in such a way? Are you not their prince? They should give you their respect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Takeda looked at Lizabeth. "Karai has no respect for the Royal Family but he dose respect my blade." Karai turned with a shrap look on his face. "If you two don't shut it I will end you both and say we never found." In an instance every bodyguard of Takeda's had pulled out their weapons. Takeda looked at him. "Karai you have threatend me the Prince of your land. I now not only realse you of your duty but banish you form Japan and if I ever catch you near it I myself will kill you." Takeda gave the signal and his loyal gaurds put away their weapons and strated on. Then Karai's Konoboi hit the ground and he says, "Takeda, your whore says lets see how tough I am with out my club lets see." He throws a punch aimed at Martha. Takeda shifts the weight to his left leg and put his chest in the way of the punch. His feet stayed in the ground but he slid back almost a full fifthteen yards. He gave the signal for his gaurds to stay as he handed Martha too one of the guards. Karai laughed and says, "You are so pathethic I will even let you get a partner." Takeda takes off his armor down to his silk sleevless shirt. Takeda turns and says, "Who wants in as if need the help." He turns and looks to see who would want to fight by his side.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Lizabeth nodded as he explained why Karai was the way that he was she still didnt like it. People who didnt respect those that deserved it yet demaned respect angered Lizabeth. She continued to glare at him. If looks could kill Karai would defintally be dead. But alas looks could not. But she didnt like him one bit. She didnt trust the way he looked at her and Martha.

As Karai threw a punch towards Martha Lizabeth growled low in her throat her fists clenched at her hads and her normally ocean blue eyes turned a morbid black she checked on Martha before turning to Takeda. "I will be your partner she knelt down and picked up a small peble. "You made your last mistake, no one threatens my sister, ever" She turned to Takeda. "I could kill him with this one stone, but what would my punisment for taking a life, even a pathetic one like his is" She tossed the peable up and down. "I know how to kill him with this, or I could simple knock him unconsious"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:42 am

Takeda looked back at Lizabeth and says, "Well their wouldn't be a punishment for killing this man but seeing how he challanged us to unarmed combat to break that would cost me my honor and yours too." He glared at Karai. "Lizabeth put the pebble down or step out of this fight." Karai becomes annoyed that they have ignored the fact that he was standing right their talking about how they were going to fight him. So then he screams out, "Shut up you half-wits." Then he charged Takeda and started throwing punches Takeda dodges them all and kicks him in the face and looks at Lizabeth and says, "So what is it going to be you going to put down the rock and fight or are you going to let me have this fight to myself and then Karai comes back with an brrage of punches and one hit Takeda right into a tree he jumped up before Karai could land another blow. He was dodging blows and waiting for Lizabeths awnser.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Lizabeth nodded and dropped the stone it wouldnt be fair for her to have a weapon and he not. She grinned. "Although if I had the stone it would give him an excuse to explain why he lost a fight againt a weak looking girl. She glared at Karai. "I woudnt want him to feel mismatched" She laughed and than spat on the ground.

As he charged at Takeda she looked around at his guards then jumped in behind Karai and as he slamed Takeda into the tree she took her chance and kicked him hard in the knee and as he turned around she brought her elbow into Karai nose hoping that the crack she heard was her breaking it. "Never raise your hand to my baby sister again" She looked up to Takeda but kept one eye on Karai to make sure he wasnt sneaking up on her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:29 am

Takeda smiled as he saw Lizabeth kick Karai and then when she brought the elbow to his noise he smiled. He then looks at Lizabeth and summersalts over Karai to get to her he lands on a knee and says almost at a whisper. "Okay now that you got your hits in this is how this is going to work you are going to strike and I will block. Got it? He then stands up and says "Are you ready?" He runs up to Karai and throws his knee into his chin. Then weights for Lizabeth to make a move.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Lizabeth sighed a sigh of relife her plan had worked. She saw his smile and it made her feel proud of herself. For once she was getting rediculed for her talent. She watched as he sommersaulted over Karai and nodded "Alright" She ran behind Takeda and as he kneed him in the chin Lizabeth brought the heel of her palm to Karias jaw and continued to ram it in until she heard a loud click that told her she had succeslly broken his jaw then stepped backwords and shot a glance at Takeda.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 am

Takeda saw his glance and realized he was futhre way from Lizabeth then he wanted to be. Then he saw the look in Karai's eyes they could kill Takeda and Lizabeth might be dead. He realized what Karai's next step was. He started running to Lizabeth as a barrage of blows were heading towards Lizabeth Takeda managed to block and parry off a few of them but then Karai caught him with a dirty blow as he kicked dirt into Takeda's eyes as he was worried about a punch heading for Lizabeth then he was harmmred into the ground. He instantly popped out of the ground holding his ribs he had, had enough of this crap. He glances at Lizabeth. "Stay on the offense and keep him off me for about three seconds." He growled at Karai.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Lizabeth saw Takeda running towards her she saw what Karai did and grew even more angrey as he was kncoed to the ground she nodded to what he said and as the punches game towards her she ducked and weaved to advoid them and throw in a few of her own she wondered what Takeda had planned she was growing tired and the few shots that had reached through to Lizabeth was makeing her dizzy she could feel her left eye swelling. She just wanted to hold her Martha and get her to safty
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:25 am

A loud roaring voice came from Takeda, "Karai leave her alone just you and me now." As Karai turned Takeda's fist barried his face into the ground. Then as fast as he hit him he was gone. He waited for Karai to get up and leaped into the air and kicked him in the face so hard his foot went all the way by his face. Then Takeda grabed him and threw him threw a tree. Then he grabed Lizabeth's arm pulled her behind him as he charged Karai before he could move he grabed Lizabeth's other hand and does a back flip whiplashing Karai threw a few more trees he then followed Karai's flying body and then he leaped into the air and burried his fist into Karai's chest and burring Karai into the ground. He grabs her and throws him out of the whole and threw another tree then he turns and leaves. He walks up to Lizabeth "I am sorry that he got in that many blows on you." He blows on her eye. Then he picks her up on his back and piggy-backs her to the carriage with the rest of his bodyguards.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:46 am

Lizabeth was angery with herself for letting him get in the puches but it seemed to work she had distracted Karai long enough for Takeda to get ready. She watched the fight through her one good eye, and although she was very dizzy she remained strong on her feet she wanted nothing but to lay down and rest but it was nt over yet.

She moved with Takeda her eye gettin more swollen it was nearl swollen shut and it was beining to weep a mixture of tears and blood. When it was over and Takeda came over Lizabeth shook her head, "tis my fault I should have blocked better but did I distract him for long enough?" As he piggy backed her she leaned against her back, she was very light due to being so malnorished. She was struggling to stay awake but she didnt want them to think that she was weak, and if she was to pass out simply because her face was battered she feared that Takeda and his gaurds would see her as weak. She looked around for little Martha. "Where is Martha?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:44 am

Takeda smiles as he felt her trying to fight going to sleep. "Your sister is with my brother he will take care of her he is about her age." He sets Lizabeth down. "Ahh we are going to have to do something about this eye." He pulls out a rolled up leaf and as he unrolled it there was a dark red mush in the middle of it. He looks at Lizabeth. "Hey I told you to take Martha and get out of here." When Lizabeth turne her head Takeda took the leaf and pushed it into her swollen eye. The pain was unbareable he had used this on himself a few times and the way Lizabeth tried to break free and clawed at his arm. He hated the fact that he had to do it. He held it their for about 30 seconds. He removed his hand looked at the leaf all of the mush was gone and a lot of the swelling had died down. "I am sorry I had to do that other wise we risked losing your eye." He picked her back up on his back. "You are a strong one most men pass out after the first five seconds. Now go to sleep by the time we catch up to my boat and the others your eye should be fully healed." He contines to carry her the rest of the way.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:21 am

Lizabeth nodded. She knew that Takeda would have made sure that Martha was taken care of. She did wonder however on why all of his guards left him. Werent they suppose protect their prince? As he sat her down she sighed her eye was really painful. But as he sat her down she allowed herself to close her eyes but has he spoke of Martha she turned her head. Next thing she knew her entire body was pulsing in an incrediable pain she scramed out and tired to break free she looked at Takeda wondering why he was doin this to her.

Then as he lifted it from her eye and expalined she caught her breath. "You could have said that before and I wouldnt have acted so shamefully' She smiled weakly at him. When he lefted her back up she leaned against it. She was surprised when he said most men passed out. "I do not allow myself to pass out, I must always be aware of what is going on around me." She paused "How long will it take Takeda?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Takeda smiled as he saw the swelling disapper. "We are only an hour away from them we can try and catch them through the night." He pushed her futher up his back and took off. He was moving faster then he thought he could he had taken a lot of damage to his ribs. He was going down the side of this huge mountain when he saw his gaurds and Martha he then saw something else he didn't like. Some followers of Karai. He turned Lizabeth so that she was no longer on his back but in fornt of him. "Hold on my gaurds and your sister. Plus my brother is down their." He jumps and slides down the moutain side with Lizabeth in fornt of him. When they reached the bottom. He gave a bow to Lizabeth. "Shoot anybody you see in the trees." He took off running again and was throwing shuriken at eveyone he saw that Lizabeth didn't see. They were coming up on the carvan with Takeda's gaurds who were in defensive position fighting off the attackers. He jumps into the circle of guards and placed Lizabeth with her sister. "Please keep shooting and cover your sister and make sure my little brother goes nowhere." He popped his brother on the head and rolled away from the wagaons and joined in with his guards to fight off the intruders.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Her eye was already begining to feel better "What did you put on my eye?" She was happy when she heard that she was close for she would not rest until she was with her little sister. She had to make sure that she was okay, she had gone through a lot today and she knew that she would be upset with out her own big sister.

As he spoke she turned she saw her little Martha and sighed in reaife but she grew neverous something was wrong and before she could really fgure out what was happening. he shifted and moved her to the front she held on to him tight and let out a low squeel. She took the bow and arrow and shot at anything. She was a good shot and a clean shot. She then covered her sister and his brother and continued shooting at anyne that would come with in aim of her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Takeda whipped out his dual katana's. He rolled out at his guards side. "Do we have an idea of how to escape from here." His head guard looked at him. "We can make a run for the boat your majesty." Takeda looked at him get those three to the boat and I will hold up the rear." He points to Martha, Lizabeth and his brother. His guard looks at him and says, "The other soilders can lead them to saftey I will watch out for them." Takeda snatched his head gaurd we are the best fighters we can't afford to be together because one party will surley die." He rolls over to Lizabeth. "You guys are going to the boat with my head bodyguards and all of my other bodyguards." He helps them into the cart and parries off arrows as he checks to make sure they are alright before he lets them leave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Lizabeth couldnt belive what was unfolding before her eyes, she was striking people down, sure she had shot people before with her bow but never to kill them, only to stop them. She listened in to what Takeda was saying t his gaurds she shook her head. "No Takeda you mustn't be left alone" Her eyes brimmed with tears as she was lifted on to the cart she would have jumped off but she held fast to martha and Takeda's brother. Watching as the left wondering if he would see him again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Takeda kept parrying away arrows as the last cart pulled out leaving him no cover. So he jumped behind an tree and waited for his enimes to reavel himself and he would cut them down where they stood. Unfortunelty the pain in his side from his ribs being crushed by Karai's fist was starting to affect his fighting style as he took an arrow to the shoulder and another to side. But Takeda was able to slay the last of them and get to the horse his brother left him he couldn't even climb on top of the horse he half way over it and fell over as it took off with him hanging over the side of it. It ran all the way to the boat where Takeda's limp body fell of the horse and onto the beach one-hundred meeters away form the boat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Lizabeth shielded both of the children''s eyes away from view but she forced herself to watch until she could no longer see him. She wanted to scream out to his gaurds to tell them to protect their prince she couldnt figure out why he was alone, He was their prince and more then likely heir t the throne.

She was shaking with anger by the time the reached to boat and after she made sure that two young ones were safe she broke free of the gaurds and stood on the deck and kept a eye where she thought he would be coming Ignoring many requests to come inside. "No if you wont look out for your prince I will" She was speaking disprestfully and she knew it but she didnt care. Her sister was resting comfortabley and his brother was being looken after.

She finally saw his horse she knew something was wrong. "He isnt on his horse soemthing is wrong!" She raced off the boat before anyone could stop her and raced to him and fell at his side. "Takeda, talk to me, TAKEDA"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 am

Takeda reached up and felt Lizabeth soft face as he opened his eyes and realized who was there at his side. He smiled some and started to sit up. "Lizabeth help me up come on we got to get on the boat that isn't all of them." He used Lizabeth to stand up and limped jogged all the way back to the boat with his arm arond Lizabeth as he go to the deck of the boat. More arrows came out of the woods. Takeda pushed Lizabeth on the boat and with the last of his strenth pulled out his sword and parried off three more arrows and passed out on the boat. That was the last thing he rembered he woke up in somebody's arms who was checking his temper.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next