The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 am

Lizabeth smiled as he stroked his face that meant that he was still alive. She nodded and did what he asked and helped him up. She still looked weak and small but she had incrediable strength she helped him to the boat all the way keeping an eye out for anyone else in the woods. Finally they made it to the boat she turned around to help him get to cover so she could tend to his wounds when she felt her self being pushed on to the boat. She watched as he pulled out his sword and parry of the arrows then as he began to fall she rushed forward and caught him as he fell.

She orded the gaurds to help her take him to his quarters and after telling them off for not protecting him laid him on the bed and brought a hand to his face and started too look over his wounds.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 am

Takeda woke up after feeling a hand rub across his scared body. He tried to sit up but his ribs would not let him. He moaned in pain as he reached out and grabed an arm. He didn't know who it was or didn't care but the pain was insane. It felt as if he was being ripped in half. He opened his eyes and saw Lizabeth. He sat back and touched her cheek. "Do you have the slightest idea of what you are doing or did you just find my medical belt and start rubbing stuff in." He smiled at her. "Lizabeth..." He rubs his finger form her hair to the side of her face. "... you truly are beautiful." He says right before closing his eyes again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Lizabeth saw him try to sit up and slightly urged him to lay back down by pushing him down softly. She closed her eyes as he moaned in pain she wished there was a way that she could ease the pain, but she had to make sure that he had no fever first. As he grabbed her arm she grimmaced but then smiled, if he had the strength to grab her arm she knew that he would be okay.

As he asked the question she grinned. "Yes Takeda I do have knowledge of medicene just lay back and rest, its going to take some time but you will be fine" When he rub her side of her face she instictivly turned into it as a kitten leans in for a stroke. She blushed deeply when he called her beautiful "Say you now drink this" She gave him a warm drink of a numbing agent that would also help him sleep but not knock him out or make it so he couldnt react if something happened. She then went to rubing his wounds with herbs and oils and bandaging his ribs. Hours later she knelt beside his bed, his ribs were bandaged and his wounds had slave on them and were also bandaged, the drink should be wearing off soon and she didnt want him to be alone. Once or twice she had gone to the door and checked on the kids but they were both fine.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:34 pm

Takeda smiled some as he opened his eyes and says to Lizabeth. "I think you for what you have done." He reaches down and touches her hair. "I wish I could see my saving angel's face." He sat up and was looking at Lizabeth. "You are tired come up here with me my bed is a lot warmer than the floor. He stands up and helps Lizabeth up and sits her down on the bed as he takes off her shoes and helps her under the covers. "Get some sleep and meet me on the deck when you are well rested." He kisses her fore head and walks out onto the deck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Lizabeth raised her head to his words and chewed her bottom lip. "You are welcome Takeda, but I am no angel, I just did what every proper person would do." She made the statement for she was still angry that his gaurds seemed to do nothing to protect their prince.

She allowed herself to be helped on the bed and for her shoes to be removed but started to protest when she was laid down but as soon as her head hit the pillow she stoped for his bed was so comfortable, she couldnt remeber the last time she had been in a bed. Her eyes grew heavy and she feel asleep. Four hours later she awoken with a start sliped on her shoes and raced on the deck looking for Takeda.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Takeda was on the mast of the ship training with his bodyguards they had weapons and he was empyt handed. He was swinging around and kicking and punching and occasionally removing an weapon and dropping it on the deck where they stuck his Kung Fu was amazing and he couldn't stop making his bodyguards look stupid. He grabed a rope and slidded all the way to the ground in front of Lizabeth he turned around and looked at her. "Could you take about seven steps back when she did all of his bodyguards circled him and attacked he defeted them all except his head bodyguards. Takeda looks at him and says look like me and you huh." He looked at Lizabeth. "If I were you I would take cover these fights seem to end up all over the ship." He blows her an kiss and turns around in enough time to catch his oppnet and throw him away.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Lizabeth finally found him and stood there watching him fight off his body gaurds she had to stiffen a giggle he was without wepons and yet he was clearly winning. As he told her to get out of the way she obeyed and continued to watch them then jumped out of the way and grinned as he blew a kiss she pretend to catch it when went searching for her sister and his brother know that Takeda would find her when he was done doing what we was doing and she was intrested in what her sister was up to.

She found the kids asleep in the same bed their hands clasped she smiled. It seemed that little Martha had found a friend. She watched them until she heard a noise behind her she wirled around and found on of his gaurds. "I admire what ou did for Takeda" Lizabeth shrugged. "He saved me and my sister" The gaurd looked like he was going to ask more questions but changed his mind. "You will do our prince some good Miss thats for sure"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 am

Takeda had just defeated the last gaurd and was standing on the deck of the boat. He took off his shirt and went into the cabin looking for Lizabeth. When he found her he smiles adn says, "You did a great job patching me up." He smiles and points at her. "Wow these are going to make some good scars." He laughed at Lizabeth. "So how are the smaller ones doing?" He asked as he was outlining his old scars and waiting for Lizabeth's awnser.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:59 am

Lizabeth looked up at him and imediatly blushed and bowed her head at the sight of him without his shirt one, while she was sitching him up was one thing but this was a complete other story. "Well you were a good patient" she spoke in a calm voice then raised her head.

"The two little ones are sleeping holding each other hands they have seemed to have become fast friends, I hope you were right about your father it would break Marthas little heart to lose the only friend she has really had"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:18 am

"I am heir to the throne so I will decide who stays and who leaves." He took Lizabeth's hand and lead her outside. "So did you get a good rest." He says while kissing her hand and leading her onto the deck of the ship. "He looks into her eyes and says, "I hope you did because I would like to see what you can do he smiled some and takes his hand touchs her eye. Well all of the swelling is gone so how is your eye before you show me what you are capeable of doing."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:59 am

Lizabeth as happy to hear that nothing would happen to he and Martha. "I slept well thank you. She smiled as he kissed her hand. She looked up to the sky enjoying the sunshine. "My eye does feel better I thank you" She looked at him questing. "Takeda I do not have the training you do, I just use what I can get my hands on to defend my family or self." She shurgged then winked and grinned at him. "Plus your ribs are a bit injured still."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Takeda smiled as he she winked at him. "You know you are the deadliest person I have ever meet." He walks over to her and takes her hands. "You can be so beautiful and at the sametime so deadlly my father will love you." He leads her to upper deck where he address the captin of the ship. "So Captin how much longer until we get home." The Captin looks at Takeda he looked a little worried he pulls Takeda away from Lizabeth. "Prince we have a problem this is a cruise ship it is most likely that Karai's men have a war ship and well catch us before we get home but if we keep going we will be the red canal and back in Japan in 4 days but no telling how long it will take them to catch us they know which way we are going and how to go that way they would catch us with no problem if they have the right ship." He pats Takeda on the shoulder and smiles at him "I am pretty sure the prince can think of a way to escape from these men." Takeda smiles and goes back to Lizabeth's side. And wraps around her shoulder. "Come on lets get something to eat." He walks her below the deck to get some food.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:02 am

Lizabeth smiled as he walked forward and took her hands. "Well I try, and I will take you up on your offer, but only once your ribs are healed" She bowed her head and slightly blushed as he told her that her father would love her. "Well I am hoping, I can be a bit hottempered and I am as stubbron as a goat. I hope this doesnt bother him"

She allowed herself to be led up to the deck she looked around enjoying the sea, she had always dreamed of someone coming and sailing her away from her hell hole and now it was happening and she felt like a ton of bricks had been lifed from her. She raised an eyebrow however when the captain took Takeda to the side. And when he came back she turned to him. "Takeda I need to know, will those men come back?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Takeda looked at her. "We have nothing to fear." He looked at his men and said, "Men pack your bags we are going for a nice hike through China." The men cheered and Takeda smiled and went below deck and packed his bag full of weapons. Then he changed his robes to a white sleevless silk robe with gold phenix trimmings. He then pulled out some smiliar robes two for women and one for a man. "He tossed one to Lizabeth and handed one to his brother and Martha. "Get dressed we will be leaving the boat in a few hours." He went below the deck and got the hores ready to ride out.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Lizabeth nodded. She trusted Takeda. As he made the annocemtn and the group cheered Lizzabeth looked up at him questioning. "Why are we hiking through china?" She eyed the new robes. "These are marvolous." She brought he hands to them softly and as he walked out she changed into it and helped the kids change then opened the door to their room.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Takeda had the horses ready on the deck and they were waiting for the boat to enter the Red Canal. They only had to wait a about two more hours. He had just packed the last of the equipment on the horses and was sitting their with his horse. His horse was laid on his stomach. While Takeda was on right next to him laying on his back when he noticed that Lizabeth had came onto the deck. He leaps up and runs to Lizabeth. "You have to meet someone this is my best friend scince birth." He pulled Lizabeth over to his horse. "This is Fire Starter. He is not only the fastest and strongest horse I have ever meet but he is a dear friend and has saved my life many times." The horse they now stood next was an massive animal. While laying on its stomach it was almost taller than Takeda. Takeda takes Lizabeth's hand and places it in his soft and long mane. "We will be hiking with these." He smiles at her and lays back down next to his friend and ally.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:05 am

Lizabeth saw Takeda laying with his horse and smiled. She always belived that you could tell the heart of a man from the way he treated his horses. And not only had Takeda proved to Lizabeth that he was a gentle soul he now had shown her that the was kind to his animals as well.

She grinned as he brought her over and she pet the horse gently. "You have a magnificant horse Takeda" She looked at Takeda. "We are going to be riding these??" She looked at him laying back down. "You still havent said why we are hiking, are we hiking to your home?" She was clearly nervous Lizabeth didnt like surprises it caused her to panic she needed to know what was going to happen and when.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:11 am

Takeda looked at her. He then stood up and walked over to his horse and patted. Fire Starter stood up and trotted around for a little bit. "The horses need to streatch their aren't a enough for everybody so you and your sister are going to have to pair up with someone." He looked at Lizabeth and says, "It would probly be best if you didn't pair up with me." He walked to the captin. "How deep into the Red Canal are we." The Captin looked at him and sighed. Takeda looked at the men. "Time to get off the boat boys." He went and jumped onto Fire Starter's back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Lizabeth nodded. "Alright I will find someone" She looked around first she would make sure that Martha would have someone to ride with she found the one that had watched over her when they were attacked and got his premission then lifted Martha onto the horse then before she knew it she was being lifted on to another horse she turned around to see who had lifted her up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Takeda placed her on the horse. "Change of heart I refuse to let you out of my sight their are too many..." Takeda looked up as he heard the captin say. "Takeda we have company about eight miles behind us." Takeda looked at him. "Captin you have the orders right? Lead them away for about another ten miles then get off the ship and get out of harms way. If they catch before just get off the ship." The ramp was let down and the horses took off Takeda and Lizabeth were the last to leave. Takeda looked at her and says, "Does that awnser your question?" All the horse were off the boat and Takeda and Lizabeth were leading the way on Fire Starter. They were riding for almost an hour. When the horse came upon an hill and stopped. Takeda gave the signal and the horses split as left Martha and Takeda's little brother took off with Takeda's head gaurd. While the others went another way and Takeda and Lizabeth went to the last direction.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Lizabeth was grateful when he had picked her up she didnt really trust any of his men yet, expect for his head gaurd whom she had entrusted Martha. She nodded indeed he had answered her question. She turned as they disembarked making sure that Martha was safe. 'You trust yur head gaurd Takeda?"

She rode the rest of the way in silence until they split she looked around wildily looking for her sister and his brother. "Where are the children?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Takeda looked down. "They are in the second safest place in the world." He says with a smile as he leans foward some and lets Fire Starter take off even faster than before. "They will be home before us." He smiles again as they were heading for an small village.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Lizabeth sighed in relife "Thank you Takeda" She grinned and leaned against his chest slightly. "I know I am full of questions and worried but I have been her sole protector so long that its a bit difficult for me to let go"

She looked around at the passing scenery. "This is a beautiful land Takeda, rich in culture I assume"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Takeda looked down and then up the hell if I know this is rivial China he said as he stoped Fire Starter and got off of his back. And helped Lizabeth off he pulled out to hooded robes. These two weren't silk like the robes they had on under them but they were wool and rough. Takeda tossed one too Lizabeth. "Put it on. Hurry up we can't stop for too long." He put on his hood and waited for Lizabeth to get hers on before tossing her back up on the horse before she could even straighten out her robe he leaped on behind her and pulled his hood over her head and then placed hers lightly over Lizabeth's face so it didn't cover her whole face like it did Takeda's. Then he whispered in her ear. "If we get stopped you listen to me and repeat everything I say and keep you head pointed down we don't want to look at anyone face to face." He patted Fire Starter's neck and they were off again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Lizabeth nodded. She this was his enemy, She wondered why he was willing to go so far into his rivial but decided against asking i they were indeed in rival land she would keep silent till it was safe to talk again. As the stopped and bppulled her off she still kept silent. Then pulled on the next rob and before she relized what was happening she was back on the horse. She nodded to his instructions. "Alright Takeda please let me know when its safe to look up"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next