The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Of Legends: Revenge Of The Scarlet Crusade (Sammie wammie)

2 posters

Go down

Book Of Legends: Revenge Of The Scarlet Crusade (Sammie wammie) Empty Book Of Legends: Revenge Of The Scarlet Crusade (Sammie wammie)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 am

The planet Azeroth...

The planet of Azeroth is a peaceful little planet with its own unique brand of races and landscapes, the inhabitants of this planet range from savage orcs and trolls to domesticated elves, humanoids, and dwarves, the past of this planet is marked by much blood, but the wars are over and the people appointed a group of paladins called the Scarlet Crusade to proect them. The Scarlet Crusade is lead and founded by the great Alexandros Mograine, weilding the legendary blade, Ashbringer. The Scarlet Crusade gain their powers of holiness from an entity known only as "The Light", a symbol of justice and fairness, resemling a deity from most modern monotheistic religions on Earth. In this world,each race on this planet has a capital city, and the human city of Storwind is where tonight's tale begins...

Screams ring throughout the city streets, panic and fear flood this quiet and otherwise peaceful city, the source: The center of the city. In the direct center of the city, the scarlet crusade paladins are standing in a line with a civilian in front of them, the civilians are on their knees crying or yelling out and in chains.

"The Light has spoken!"

At the same time, the paladins raise their swords and behead the civilians in front of them, the guards of Stormwind start to attack but the Paladins' holy energies are far too great for any warrior to stop them.

"What is wrong with you! Are you mad?! You're suppose to protect us not kill innocents!"

The citizens of the city yell out, but the Paladins say nothing and start to exit the city quietly, this strange event was but the beginning of the horrible events to come.
------------------------
Earth, a small island off the Italian coastline, 3 days later...

Wade had just made some umbrella drinks for his wife Pez, they stayed on a beachhouse off the coast and were very happy together. As he walked outside to where he and his wife were laying out in the sun on the beautiful cloudless day, he passed his swords and ninja suit which were hung up on the wall as a memorial to the hard times fought in the past.

Wade: Here you go darling, tanning well I see.

He said admiring his gorgeous wife as he bent down to give her her drink and kiss her passionately. As he drew back to sit down he froze.

Wade: Don't make any sudden movements...

Wade suddenly sped behind Pez and faced a strange being that was standing there quietly, this thing looked like a cross between an orc and an orge, standing 7 feet tall with massive muscles and huge battles axes on its back, and also had a very big bear standing next to it. Wade punched at the orge thing but his fist was caught easily as the orge held Wade in place with one palm.

"I am not here to cause trouble...My name is Rexxar...I have come to seek your help..."

He said kneeling in front of Wade. Wade withdrew his fist and looked down at Rexxar dumbfoundedly.

Wade: Um....honey...you might wanna come here...

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Book Of Legends: Revenge Of The Scarlet Crusade (Sammie wammie) Empty Re: Book Of Legends: Revenge Of The Scarlet Crusade (Sammie wammie)

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Pez lay on her front in the hot afternoon sun. She wore a yellow bikini and big 50's shades. Her once very pale body had begun to tan quite nicely now. Her days in hell were over now. She was happily married living a normal life on earth. Pez looked up to her husband who had brought her a very flash umbrella drink. She pushed her upper body up and sipped her drink through the straw on the side. "Mmm...that's lovely sweetheart, thank you," She said complimenting her husbands cocktail skills. She kissed her husband very passionately and watched him pull back and sit down. She really loved and admired Wade more than anything in the world.

From the corner of her eye, Pez had noticed that Wade hadn't sat down. She slid her shades down her nose and noticed he'd frozen. She too then froze when he told her not to move. She held her breath and stared at her husband.

In the time that Wade he gotten up and gone to attack this orge creature, Pez had grabbed a gun from under the pillow she was laying upon and pointed it directly at it. She watched it kneel down before her husband and she stood up, "Who sent you...." Pez said, her gun still pointed at the creature.
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Book Of Legends: Revenge Of The Scarlet Crusade (Sammie wammie) Empty Re: Book Of Legends: Revenge Of The Scarlet Crusade (Sammie wammie)

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Rexxar stood, the bear pet next to him at second glance would appear transparent, it was a spirit creature, the bear soon disappeared as Rexxar started to talk.

Rexxar: I am truly sorry to disturb you...you have a good life here..

He said looking around a tthe island, an incredibly sad look upon his face, yet stern and very serious, he was very polite and well acquainted with the english language for such a savage race of creature.

Rexxar:...I am from a planet known as Azeroth, it is a planet of many races: Humans, dwarves, elves, orcs, trolls and such as those. There have been many many wars between those races in the past, four major ones to speak of. But in the end, a pact was made and the two factions that existed aligned and became one, to fight against the demons of a cult known as the burning legion, and the undead forces of an evil faction known as the scourge. After uniting Azeroth's races, a group of Paladins known as the Scarlet Crusade formed and swore to protect all of Azeroth's citizens from danger, these paladins get their holy power from an entity known as "The Light" this force sevres as a power source for those who fight in the name of justice and all that is good, entire religions have been made from this Light. But a few days ago, several paldins from the Crusade lined up in the capital city of the humans known as Stormwind city, each paladin had a chained civilian kneeling in front of them, at the same time they all yelled "The Light has spoken!" and beheaded each civilian in front of the entire city. The city guards tried to fight the paladins but their holy energy was far too powerful. After the killings, the paladins retreated to their three major fortresses on the continent, and have been massing an army ever since. We have heard much about you two in the past from our allies on this planet, I know you have a peaceful life here, but I ask that you come to my planet's aid and help us solve this mystery.

Wade at first was staring straight at Rexxar, but as the story got more grim, he looked towards the ground.

Wade: Why would this "Light" continue to gives its power to the paladins even though they were using it for evil?

Rexxar: No one knows, a theory is that the paladins have learned to bend the light to their will or else they have a powerful evil entity who is mimicing the light's power and granting it to the paladins, this is one of the questions we hope you two could figure out for us.

Wade stepped back towards Pez.

Wade: What do you think honey?

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 am

Pez slowly lowered her gun when the creature seemed harmless. He seemed quite quaint and friendly infact. She looked at the beast as he expalined his situation to them. It seemed like such a grim tale but yet Pez found herself clinging onto his every word. At first, she seemed a little unsure about Rexxar asking for their help. It seemed that they had only just managed to settle down in peace and quiet. And no sooner had they managed this solitude someone was calling out for help. She sighed softly and looked up to her husband, "Well Wade...it wouldn't seem like us to turn down a cry for help," She smiled up at him, "I'm sure one more adventure couldn't hurt the infamous Mr and Mrs Wilson now would it?!" She said gently nudging him.

((I REALLY hope that's what their last name is XD))
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:29 am

Wade pecked Pez a little kiss on the lips and turned to Rexxar.

Wade: Give us a few minutes to get our weapons, they are in the house.

Rexxar: I ask that you please make haste, time is of the essence.

Wade: Of course.

He said and turned to walk into the house, he stood now before the wall that held his swords and suit on it. He slowly took the swords off and swung them around a few times and strapped on his sheath for his back and then put his suit on.

Wade: Pez darling are you ready?

He called out not knowing if she had anything to get or not.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:42 am

Pez stretched and groaned a little. She then huffed and put some clothes on. She slipped into a pair of black leather trousers and a red tank top. She then put on a long sleeved black top over that. Pez pulled her waist length red hair from out of her shirt and brushed it into a ponytail. Pez then sat down on their bed and laced up her boots. She caught sight of herself in the mirror but looked away almost instantly. She then looked down to her wedding ring and gently stroked it. She smiled then stood up and went over to their dresser. Underneath her underwear were her two guns. She gently stroked them and took them out of the drawer. She spun them around and slipped them into the holsters that were now strapped to her legs. She heard her husband calling out to her and she was next to him quicker than lightspeed, "Baby i was born ready," She said with a giggle, kissing Wade on the cheek.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Wade smiled as she kissed him and interlocked his fingers with hers holding her hand as he walked out the door to meet Rexxar.

Wade: We're ready.

Rexxar: Thank you for this, I speak on behalf of all of my planet in saying we are grateful for you even considering this, I am truly sorry for disturbing your life...but on any account, let's make for Azeroth.

He said waving his hands around a couple time and making a blue oval portal appear. Rexxar stepped into the portal and Wade walked up close to it and put his hand through.

Wade: We gotta get fake identities next time, maybe then we can live peacefully, haha.

He said jokingly and walked through the portal.
----------------------------
The sound of a pine forest surrounded Wade, when he opened his eyes he saw that he was in one. There was a dirt road next to him and Pez and Rexxar was standing on it.

Rexxar: This is a region called Tirisfal Glades, follow this road to the next town, called Brill, it is there that General Tirion is waiting for you, I have other matters to attend to, I hope you'll excuse me.

He said and mounted his spirit bear and rode off.

Wade: Great...we're on another planet we've never been to, in a region we've never been to, and the opne that brought us here has to leave.

He said sarcastically to Pez.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:10 am

The feeling of Wade's lips upon her cheek lingered as he pulled away and interlocked her fingers with his. She sighed softly, "Yeah...we're ready..." she said disheartendly. They then joined Rexxar once more and made their way to Azeroth through a portal that Rexxar had just created.

Pez stepped through the portal, her eyes shut. When she appeared on the otherside, she never expected to hear what she did. The sounds of a pine forest echoed through her mind until she opened her eyes. Pez was then greeted by a dirt road. "Yeah....so typical..." Pez said, her mind elsewhere. "Well...shall we my darling?" Pez asked as she started to walk down the dirt road. "Y'know Wade...something doesn't seem right about this..." Pez said shuddering slightly.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down