The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Students (Female)

2 posters

Go down

The New Students (Female) Empty The New Students (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:38 pm

The New Students (Female) Lukeas11

A small sigh pushed through Asch's lips as he silently laid down on the slanted roof of their new home. His eyes were closed, but a thoughtful frown seemed to be permanently planted onto his face. It had been a week since they moved into this part of the town, but Asch still wasn't really used to it. Unlike his twin, Luke, he didn't adapt to new areas very quickly. He didn't really care for new places, new schools, or new people. He wasn't even very sociable. He usually kept to himself and it was easy to do that because people were driven away from him by his somewhat grumpy-looking and slightly emotionless exterior. He never looked like he was happy either, nor did he show it. In this case, it was actually alright to judge a book by its cover because his personality was almost exactly how he looked. Asch was impatient, easily irritated sometimes, and definitely had an attitude on him when it was provoked. He was only attractive until he opened his mouth, but then again, he wasn't too talkative at the same time. Asch shifted his right leg up on the slanted roof he was laying on, which created a high arch with his knee as the point of it. Right now, getting too relaxed on the roof was a complete mistake. Asch was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even hear his twin brother climb up onto the roof from behind him, so he obviously didn't expect to hear Luke's big mouth. " ASCH!" Luke called out to him in an unnecessarily loud voice when he had crouched down beside him. Since Asch wasn't expecting him to yell so loudly next to him, he jumped and accidentally fell forward, landing on the ground with a loud thud. It was a good thing that the house was close to the ground or else Asch would've ended up with a few broken bones from falling off of the roof. Luke blinked a few times as he stared down at his twin twitching angrily on the ground, jumping down after him and landing on his feet lightly. " Oooh, that looks like it hurts...." Asch heard Luke state casually as he slowly picked himself up from the ground. " It does...." Asch grumbled before he suddenly came at his twin and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. " And I should make you hurt like hell too!" Asch growled as he shot Luke a glare. " Hey, I didn't know you were gonna dive off the roof like that! I just came out here to ask you something anyway...." Luke told him while Asch slowly loosened the grip he had on his twin's collar. " What is it?" Asch questioned, despite the uninterested look on his face. " Well, you know we start going to our new school tomorrow right?" Luke asked him as Asch glanced over to him with his green orbs. " Yeah, so?" Asch replied as he looked up at the sky with a straight expression on his face. Despite the emotionless look, Luke was able to study his sibling perfectly. They were twins after all and were easily able to read each other. " You really don't wanna go to our new school huh?" Luke asked him. Asch didn't respond. He felt that that there was no need to. He knew that this was something that had to be done, so he was going to do it without complaining. He was tired of all of the changes though. Just when he was starting to adjust to his new home, they had to move once again. " It'll be alright Asch--I think this school will be even better than the last one....hmm....Asch? Do you think there'll be twins at this school?" Luke asked as Asch began to walk towards the house. " Out of the entire school? It's possible...." Asch replied through another shrug, his blood-red hair swaying gently to the side. His hair was a different shade of red as opposed to Luke's own red hair, and his hair was a lot longer as well. It streamed a few inches past the center of his back. Asch didn't like changes, so he never bothered with a haircut. " Why are you worrying about that for....?" Asch asked as he took a glimpse at his twin with one of his eyebrows arched. " I don't know...." Luke responded as he walked towards the house as well. " But come on Asch, you know you'd be interested if a pair of cute twins happened to be in our class...." Luke said in his usual casual manner, a smile coming onto his face. Asch just gave out a sigh to what he said and muttered out in a flat tone of voice, " Tch, I'll give you 20 bucks if that actually happens...." Luke grinned brightly at that statement. " Really? Cool!" Luke said and eventually, his twin left the living to get ready for the first day of school tomorrow while Asch just sat there in the silent living room, secretly pondering on what the new school would be like.

It had been a week since Luke and Asch had moved into the new town and Luke had already made a new change. A few days ago, Luke's bright-red hair was even longer than Asch's hair because it used to stop at his waist, but now, it was only up to his shoulders after he cut most of it off. Luke felt good when he changed something every once in awhile and he thought that cutting his hair was a positive change, mainly because it would no longer blind him or get in his way anymore. Luke didn't mind that they had moved since he was used to all of the moving by now. Unlike his twin, Asch, he was quite adaptable. He was also more friendlier than his twin brother, so he actually liked to meet new people. Despite how much the two looked alike, they were a lot different personality-wise, but if it wasn't for Luke's haircut and the slight shade difference in their red hair, they would look exactly alike. They were twins after all, so that was usually expected. Today was the day before the first day at their new school and Luke was pretty curious about what he would find at their new school. Were the students going to be similiar to the students from their old school? Would there be a set of twins in their class, just like them? More questions of curiosity continued to fill his mind as he listened to the music that was coming through his tiny head-phones. When he grew bored with listening to his music, he pulled off his head-phones and looked around the living room for his sibling. " Where'd Asch go?" Luke asked himself as he stood up from the couch and walked outside. He could've sworn that his twin was right next to him just a second ago. Once he was outside, he looked up at the house's low rooftop to see that Asch had decided to take a seat up there. " Asch?" Luke called out to him, but to no avail. Asch couldn't hear him at all from where he was, so Luke climbed up onto the roof using the ladder that was placed on the side of the house. Luke did things the easier way unlike his twin. Luke knew that he probably climbed up there without using the ladder. He never understood why his sibling liked to do things the hard way. " Asch? What are you doing out here?" Luke asked him as he walked up behind his twin, blinking when he noticed that Asch 'still' couldn't hear him. Was he sleeping? Luke thought that that was the case, so he knew just how to 'wake him up', knowing that Asch was kind of a heavy sleeper. After crouching down beside Asch, Luke suddenly yelled out, " ASCH!", which caused his twin brother to jump and accidentally fall off of the roof. Luke just continued to crouch there as he watched his brother plummet to the ground. He had no idea that he was going to jump so badly like that. He flinched when Asch hit the ground with a loud thud, blinking a few times in a blank manner as he watched Asch twitch on the ground. It was a really good thing that the roof wasn't very far off from the ground since it was low, or else Asch would've probably broken something. Luke eventually jumped down after him and landed on his feet lightly as opposed to his twin. " Oooh, that looks like it hurts...." Luke said, almost too casually, which probably angered Asch even more. " It does...." Luke heard Asch grumble out before he suddenly came at him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, which caused Luke to jump and widen his eyes. He knew that Asch had violent tendencies towards him or people sometimes, but at least Asch would never put his hands on a girl. " And I should make you hurt like hell too!" Asch growled as he shot Luke a glare. " Hey, I didn't know you were gonna dive off the roof like that! I just came out here to ask you something anyway...." Luke told him quickly and honestly. Luke knew that he had to speak quickly or else his brother would've hit him, which would definitely trigger a fist fight between the two. Luke relaxed a bit when he felt Asch slowly loosening the grip he had on his collar, and had backed up a little when he was free. When Asch questioned on what he had wanted to ask him, Luke spoke up again. " Well, you know we start going to our new school tomorrow right?" Luke asked him as he watched Asch glance over to him with his green irises. According to the careless response that Asch gave off, it told Luke that he really didn't want to go to the new school tomorrow. It was easy to tell for Luke for some reason, despite the emotionless look on his twin's face, Luke was able to read his sibling perfectly. " You really don't wanna go to our new school huh?" Luke asked him to see if his hypothesis was correct. Asch's silence told him that he was 100% correct. " It'll be alright Asch--I think this school will be even better than the last one...." Luke reassured his sibling as he placed a hand on Asch's shoulder. He removed it when Asch began to walk towards the house and thought of something else all of a sudden. " Hmm....Asch? Do you think there'll be twins at this school?" Luke asked him out of mere curiosity. " Out of the entire school? It's possible...." Asch responded to him through another shrug. Watching his long, dark red hair flow reminded him of the other reason as to why he had decided to cut his hair. With long hair like Asch's own, he looked too much like him, even with the different, natural shades of red in their hair. He kind of wanted people to be able to identify them better without them having to take double-takes at them. " Why are you worrying about that for....?" Asch asked he turned back to Luke with one of his eyebrows arched. " I don't know...." Luke responded blankly as he walked towards the house as well. He knew why he had asked that though. Luke figured that he probably just wanted someone to relate to, other than Asch, so another pair of twins would be even better--whether they were brothers, sisters, or a mixture of both. " But come on Asch, you know you'd be interested if a pair of cute twins happened to be in our class...." Luke suddenly joked in his usual casual manner, a light smile coming onto his face. He only heard his twin sigh in response. At the mention of getting $20 if he was right, Luke grinned brightly and said a bit excitedly, " Really? Cool!" Apparently, he didn't quite catch the hint of sarcasm in Asch's voice. After a moment, Luke left the living to get ready for the first day of school tomorrow. He wasn't extremely excited about starting school again, but he was definitely a bit more enthusiastic about it than Asch was.

(Need two female characters for this ^^ They don't have to be twins--they could be sisters, friends, or two girls that don't know each other....it doesn't matter to me ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

The New Students (Female) Empty Re: The New Students (Female)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:47 pm

((okay...since i love twin RPs i want to join this is u dont mind, though i dont have female twin characters yet...it wont take me long))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 pm

(Of course I don't mind ^^ And that's fine, I can wait while you make your twins--oh, and thanks for joining this by the way)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:31 pm

"Rose..." Lily said as she quietly opened the door to the room she shared with her sister. Sticking her head in and looking at her sister who was sprawled out on her bed on one side of the rather large room, headphones in her ears, but she looked up at her sister none the less. "You alright?" Lily asked. Rose's smile made her relax though. Lily could sense Rose's rather upset vibes from downstairs and just wanted to make sure her sister was alright. Lily walked llively into the room and sat at the end of her sisters bed. Rose had picked up a book and was reading it, not even looking up even though she obviously felt her sisters gaze resting on her. "You know how we have those new people that moved in...at that house we can see from our backyard?" Lily asked. Rose finally looked at her sister with a bit of curiousity, "Ya...what of them?" Rose questioned. Lily smiled nicely at her sister, "Did you know that a couple of boys moved in there? They looked like twin, but i couldn't be sure..." Lily stated with a slight giggle. Rose sat up and put the book down beside her, taking out her headphones and actually listening to her sister, even though it was obvious that she had heard her anyway, "And how would you know this?" Rose asked with a slightly accusing tone and smirk, as though suspecting he sister of creeping the new neighbours already. Lily frowned for a moment before laughing, "I saw them sitting on the roof of their house earlier today." Lily said, and that made Rose smirk more as her thoughts could be seen as partially correct. Lily sighed, "I am NOT a creeper, I'm just curious, and it wasn't MY fault that they were somewhere anyone could see them..." she paused for a while and after a while when he sister said nothing and just looked at her, the awkward silence building, she finally decided to talk, "Do you think they're going to go to our school?" She asked. "I don't know...if they are our age, then yes, i presume they would go to our school...that would make sense." Rose said, rolling her eyes, sometimes she thought that her sister was a little stupid, even though they were both very intelligent, she wasn't completely aware of the fact that her sister was just trying to start a conversation. Lily sighed, "FINE...i can see you're not up to having a conversation about me spying on the new neighbours...I'll just go tell mom, maybe she will find it a little more interesting then you..." She said, hoping, internally, that her sister would change her mind. Rose smirked for a second before she put her headphones back in and picked up her book again, "Okay..have fun..." Lily huffed slightly as she got up and headed out the door. She stopped for a moment to remind her sister, "Be sure you're ready for school, I don't want to have to make sure you have everything again..." then with that she went out the door and headed downstairs, she knew she probably wouldn't talk to her sister again until it was dark and the two of them would be going to bed, but Lily knew Rose liked to be alone, and really did care a bit more then she let on about the new kids.

Rose slammed the car door shut after she and Lily said by to their mom, and the van that had driven them up to the school drove off down the road. The two girls started walking up the path leading to the rather large school where they went. Lily wore a rather bright, floral patterned skirt and a orange tank top, an assortment of bracelts and bangles on her wrists and rather large hoop earrings on. Rose was wearing a dark sweater with a t-shirt underneath though, as per usual. Her jeans were baggy, and she really looked as though she didn't particularly care what she wore. Which in reality, she didn't. They approached the school doors, waving to people who waved to them, Lily with much more enthusiasm then her sister, who just found that it would be incredibly rude not to wave. They entered the aircondtioned building and Rose let out a short sigh, obviously liking the slightly chilled building much more then the hot sun she had to face outside. Why she always found it necessary to wear the kind of clothes she did everyday of the year was well beyond anybodys understanding. The two quickly went and joined a group of friends that they hung out with all the time. They would hang out in the hall until the bell for home room rang as they always did, then everyone would go their seprate ways. Lily and Rose never bothered with the locker they shared, never finding much use for it, and it was a much easier routine for both of them, who had almost the exact same sceduales, to just avoid it altogether. It really wasn't long until the bell rang and they found themselves sitting in the classroom. Talking quietly to one another and people around them as they waited for the teacher to enter the classroom and begin the lesson.

((hmm...i hope this is alright...i might be going a bit fast, im not sure if thats what you had in mind for the school...but i hope it will do... ))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 pm

The next morning, Asch was the first to wake up. He had to be the one to wake up first or else neither of them would get to school on time. Luke had a tendency to sleep late while Asch was more of the early bird. He was still grumpy and impatient in the morning though, which was the same way he usually was throughout an entire day, so when it came to waking up Luke, he hardly had any patience to begin with. " Luke, wake up...." Asch said to his sleeping brother in a low, monotone voice. Luke just groaned slightly and rolled over in response to hearing Asch's voice. " Luke, get up...." Asch grumbled out once more, a minor glare creeping onto his face as he looked down at Luke on the bed. " No, no...gimme five more minutes, Asch...." Luke said to him as he waved his hand in a dismissive manner. One of Asch's eyes began to twitch as the glare on his face began to intensify. It was apparent that he had finally lost the little patience he had started out with. " Get up...." Asch muttered out in an obviously irritated tone of voice as his hand gripped onto the sheathe that was lying against the bed beside him. " NOW!" Asch suddenly growled out to finish his sentence, just when he had smacked Luke right in the head with the empty, black sheathe that belonged to his sword. " Oww!!" Luke yelled as he sat up quickly with alert in his upright posture. When he turned to Asch, he frowned and held his aching head. " What the hell was that for?!?" Luke questioned angrily just as he jumped to his feet and got into a fighting stance. He was ready to take on Asch, but Asch just turned away from him and tossed the sheathe somewhere in the corner of the room. " That's the only way I can get your lazy ass up, so shut up and get dressed...." Asch said as he walked to the doorway of the bedroom. Luke blinked blankly at Asch's blunt reply, his temporary hostility disappearing when his green optics had shifted towards the digital clock in the room. " But it's still early Asch, we don't have to start walking to school until later on...." Luke told him with an arched eyebrow. " I know that, but 'we' have to get to school earlier to complete the registration process....if we come at the normal time, we'll have to wait to finish up our registration...." Asch informed him as he glanced back at Luke. " And I don't like to wait...." Asch muttered out flatly before he left the room to let Luke get dressed. Luke just shrugged his shoulders lightly after hearing that and said, " Impatient as always...." The short-haired male hopped off of the bed and went into the bathroom to get ready while Asch just grabbed a piece of toast for breakfast. There wasn't much in the house since none of them wanted to be bothered with grocery shopping. They were probably just going to go out to eat for the rest of the week. It was apparent that Asch was already dressed. He was wearing a casual black, long-sleeved shirt that had dark red designs on the front of it that almost appeared to be in the shape of a thorn-filled heart, along with a pair of blue, baggy jeans. He couldn't stand tight pants and neither could his twin, Luke. The both of them needed room in their pants or else they would probably be at a great risk of practically suffocating their manhoods. By the time Asch had finished his piece of toast, Luke was already in the kitchen trying to scrounge up all the food he could find for breakfast. " All we have is bread in this house??" Luke asked with disbelief as he pulled out three pieces of bread. It was obvious that Luke ate more than Asch did even though Asch didn't eat like a little bird either--his eating habits were just like an average person. Luke didn't bother to toast or put butter on the bread since he knew that they had to leave now if they wanted the rest of their registration process to go by quicker. Luke placed the two slices of bread on the table while he put the other one into his mouth. Quickly, he buttoned up his loose black pants and threw on the white, short-sleeved shirt over his shoulders before he swiftly buttoned it up. The shirt had a gold-colored trim on the edges of the high collar and the sleeves. Luke never bothered with folding down the high collar. As he did all of this, he was eating the bread that was in his mouth and had finished when his dressing was also complete. " Okay, I'm ready..." Luke announced as he picked up his empty bookbag and threw it over one of his shoulders. He picked up his last two pieces of bread for the walk while Asch grabbed his own bookbag and walked out the door with him. The walk was pretty short, but the time it took them to get to the school grounds gave Luke enough time to finish up his breakfast. " Wow....it's a lot bigger than our old school...." Luke commented as he walked inside with his silent twin. They already knew where the office was since they had to go there last Sunday, when they first arrived in the town. Right when the 6-foot tall twins entered the office, they were greeted by one of the school administrators behind the large desk. " Ah, welcome back Asch, Luke--come and follow me in here so we can finish up the registration....I hope you two don't mind, but you may be late a little late to your first class...." the administrator stated as he led them into his individual office. " Oh, that's alright--we don't mind at all...." Luke said since he always liked the idea of missing a portion of a possibly boring class. " Very well then, I'll just escort you two to your classes when we're done with this...." the administrator added in as he sat down in front of his computer. Since the two of them both had the same class together, it wouldn't be a problem for him to escort them. The rest of the registration process didn’t take too long in reality, but it seemed like it was lasting forever to Asch. Even for Luke, the one that was a little more patient, it felt like a very long time of waiting and filling out more information. " Are we done now?" Asch finally asked the administrator, the sound of impatience clear in his tone of voice. While he asked that, he delivered a light, swift smack to the back of Luke’s head because he was starting to drift off to sleep. The administrator only smiled at the question and stood up from his desk. " Yes, we are....I'll take you to your first class of the day--you can get your text books around lunch time...." the administrator told them as he walked out of the office with them following behind again. Most of the students were in class, but the bell didn’t ring just yet, so they weren’t going to be late. “ Here you are, enjoy your day….” the administrator said with a smile before he left, leaving them in front of their classroom. People were still quietly talking amongst themselves when the two of them walked into the classroom since the bell still didn’t ring. Luke took a look around the classroom while his brother just walked in with his head downwards slightly. He was uninterested with what was going on, so even when he picked his head up, he found himself subconsciously staring at the wall across from him instead of any of the students. The students were staring hard at him and his twin though, almost as if they hadn't seen twins before even though they already had some in their class. Since Luke was the one that was looking around, he caught sight of the other twins that were in the class as well. After they sat down on the far left side of the room, Luke nudged his brother to get his attention. " Asch, you owe me 20 bucks!" Luke whispered to his twin in a very low voice so that no one could hear them. " For what?" Asch asked in an equally low voice. " You said that you'd give me 20 bucks if there were attractive twins in our class!" Luke responded, which made Asch arch his eyebrow. He definitely wasn't paying attention to the class, which was why he hadn't caught them. When he looked up though, he immediately noticed them and turned back to his brother with a somewhat blank look on his face. He was a bit surprised that Luke actually ended up predicting an outcome correctly, but then again, he remembered that he was being sarcastic when he had said that to Luke. " In your dreams....you know I was being sarcastic...." Asch muttered as he took out a notebook for notes. " Damn Asch, you're always being sarcastic...." Luke mumbled with a disappointed sigh as he took out his notebook as well.

(Yep, it’s fine, I was planning on fast-forwarding to the school part anyway since that’s where they would get to meet at ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 am

Lily looked up from talking to her friend sitting next to her to see the two new students as they walked into the classroom. She let out a short gasp covering her mouth as she did. She glanced at them as they walked to the other side of the room then looked at her sister sitting next to her, and started shaking her arm furiously, "Rose!..." she hissed as quietly as she possibly could. Her sister who was absorbed in her book again looked up at Lily, "What is it...?" Rose said in a way that most people would flinch away,but Lily knew she was just being difficult. "Look at the two new guys!" she whispered excidetly. Rose finally put her book down and looked across the room at the twins that had walked in, "Ya...new twin...so what?" She said cocking an eyebrow as she looked back at her sister. "So what!?" Lily quoted, probably a bit to loudly as people near her gave her funny looks. She looked at the people around her and smiled, "heh...sorry..." she said, and a she did the teacher walked in and immediantly started the lesson, not even acknowledging the two new students. Of course this didn't surprise most of the students, who knew this teacher enough by now to know she wouldn't care. The rather...er...'large' teacher was strict and had a temper and was not one that anyone would want to piss off. A couple minutes into the lesson Rose nudged Lily's arm. Lily looked at her sister, "What were you going to say...?" Rose asked in an almost competely inaudible voice, that Lily heard perfectly. "The new twins..." Lily said, in the same almost inaudible voice, so Rose new what they were talking about. Rose nodded, "Ya...what about them?" she said cocking an eyebrow. "Those were the two i saw sitting on that roof!" She said in an excited voice, obviously a bit to loudly as when she looked to the front of the clssroom where the teacher had stopped talking, she was being glared, and she couldn't help but swallow hard and sink farther into her chair. "Would you like to share you conversation with the class, Lilian?" the teacher asked in her boring, slightly scary teacher voice. "Um...no...It was nothing...and actually, it's just Lily...Like the flower..." She explained, even though she was kinda scared of this particular teacher. She just wanted to avoid the teachers gaze right now and she looked around the classroom to see most eyes were on her and she let out a small squeaking noise as she sank farther into her chair. Rose was smirking in the seat beside her sister, covering it up with her hand though so the teacher wouldn't question her on what she though was so funny. Rose also found it quite funny that the two new kids were the two she suspected Lily of creeping...though she couldn't help but see why... After a few more moments of glaring the teacher went back to her lesson and Lily sat up more with a sigh, dropping her head so her forhead hit the desk, "I hate this class, that is SO embarassing..." she mumbled to herself, though she knew her sister probably heard her as well. "I can't believe the teacher still doesn't know your name, how many times have you told her you name is just Lily...?" Rose whispered very quietly. "Ten..." was Lily's only reply as she was a bit more scared of getting caught talking then her sister, who never seemed to get caught for anything, ever. "You know...it's pretty coincedental that the two new kids are the two that you're stalking..." Rose said with a smirk. "Not creeping or stalking, I saw them once..." She corrected, "And stop talking...before one of us gets caught again..." she ended which made Rose laugh and shake her head at how stupid her sister could be. The two were silent for the rest of the class though and Lily didn't take her head up off the table after the embarassing little squabble with the teacher. She was sure some people were having a laugh about that, no matter how often it seemed to happen, Lily just found it hard to stay completely quiet. Right now she wanted to go say hi to the two new guys, but she was pretty sure she could wait until the teacher was done with her stupid lesson that probably no one was really listening to. When the bell signifying the end of the class finally rang everyone all got up in a rush, as per usual, everyone always wanted to be the first ones out of the class...Lily would have loved to be the first one out for once, but Rose always took forever to get all her stuff together, so the two of them always happened to be some of the last ones to leave the classroom. But today, for once, Lily wasn't in a rush and as soon as the bell rang she approached the new twins. Rose just gave her a look as she practically pranced across the classroom towards them, but continued to put her stuff away. "Hey there! You two are new, right? I'm Lily." She said with a friendly smile,kinda hoping they wouldn't bring up happened during class.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:40 pm

When the teacher had finally walked into the room, she instantly jumped into the lesson without even taking one glance at the two new students that were in her class. Asch liked that. He found it beyond irritating whenever a teacher asked them to introduce themselves to the entire class just because they were new. Luke didn’t really mind it either, but unlike Asch, he wouldn’t have minded it if she did tell them to introduce themselves to the class. Sometimes, he liked being in the limelight. During the lesson, Asch wasn’t really paying attention to the lesson. He never really paid much attention to anything a teacher talked about in their lectures, especially if they were boring like the current one, so he was he always either writing about something or drawing in his notebook. It was amazing how he earned straight A’s in every class he took. Luke usually acted like he was dense, but he wasn’t stupid either. He was pretty intelligent like his brother was, but he had to try to pay attention to the lesson or else he wouldn’t know as much as Asch did. Right now, Asch seemed to be scribbling something down in his notebook and, as usual, it wasn’t related to the lesson at all. Luke stopped attempting to pay attention to the lesson to glance over to his brother, curiosity filling up in his emerald green irises. “ Hey Asch, what are you writing about?” Luke asked in a low voice as he kind of leaned over Asch’s shoulder to see what he was writing down, but to no avail. Asch just covered up the notebook’s secret contents with one of his arms so that his sibling couldn’t see it. It was completely normal to Luke for Asch to be kind of evasive like that. “ It’s nothing that concerns you, so mind your business…” Asch replied to his brother with a flat look on his face. Luke only returned the dull expression to his twin. Man, that response made him want to grab that notebook and run out of the classroom with it so he could read it, but he knew that doing that would only get him clobbered by Asch and the teacher. Before he was able to respond to that though, something else caught his somewhat short attention spam. One of the twins, the one that seemed to be more colorfully dressed than the other, suddenly spoke out a bit too loudly because it caused the teacher to turn to her with a glare. The twin’s voice even caused Asch to look up for a moment, but only for a second because he looked right back down at his notebook and continued to write. After the small incident, the teacher finally decided to go back to her lesson while the girl that she was glaring at dropped her forehead onto her desk. Okay, it was kind of funny to Luke, but even so, he knew that stuff like that always happened to him. Surprisingly though, back in his old school, he only received write-ups for being late too many times and whatnot. He never really got in trouble for misbehaving. Asch didn’t get as many write-ups and detention slips as Luke did, but he actually obtained a few because his mouth and attitude sometimes got him into trouble. Luke stifled a snicker and whispered with a small smile, “ Hey, she’s not just cute, but she’s funny too--I think I like her…” He sounded like he was joking around because he was almost always making a joke, but he kind of meant it at the same time. Asch just shook his head, now drawing something out in his notebook. He was quite the artist, probably because he was almost always drawing something in class aside from writing. He seemed like he was uninterested still, but truthfully, he also thought that the other set of twins were kind of ‘cute’ as well….but was he going to say that to his brother out loud? Never. Later on, the teacher’s lesson was starting to grow painfully boring, which tired Luke’s senses out because he was actually trying his best to pay attention. Unfortunately, he was growing so sleepy that he had accidentally let out a loud yawn and he didn’t even realize that he did it until he opened his eyes and found the teacher scowling at him. Quickly, he sat up straight in his seat from leaning on his arms and grinned weakly at the teacher. Amazingly, the teacher looked away from him and turned her attention the person sitting next to him: Asch. It was obvious that he wasn’t trying to listen to her lecture because his head was low and he was focusing too much on his notebook. The teacher frowned and walked up to his desk, which caused Asch to finally look up with that same bored look on his face. “ What do you think you’re doing?” the teacher asked with a glare. “ Drawing….” Asch replied simply, which seemed to anger the teacher. He actually had the balls to admit that he was doing something that wasn’t related to her current lesson and that must’ve ticked her off since she wasn‘t really used to students going against her. “ Shouldn’t you be paying attention?” teacher said firmly to him as she folded her arms. “ And shouldn’t you be teaching the right way? I am paying attention….in fact, I can repeat your entire lesson right now to prove it….” Asch said in a slight grumbling tone of voice, frowning back at the teacher the whole time. The teacher gritted her teeth, her glare intensifying on him when he looked back down at his notebook, still in his nonchalant manner. How dare he talk to her that way?! Luke sweat-dropped as he glanced at his brother. He had a feeling his smart-aleck mouth was going to come out sooner or later, but he knew that that was nothing. “ See me after class!” the teacher nearly barked before she turned around and walked back to the blackboard. That phrase wasn’t new to him, so he just rolled eyes as he turned the page in his notebook. “ Deteeention….” Luke teased in a quiet, sing-song voice. “ And on the first day too…” Luke mumbled. “ Shut up….” Asch replied in a dull voice. She only told him to see her after class, so there was no telling if he was going to get detention or not. When the bell finally rang, Asch neatly placed his stuff back into his back while Luke just tossed his own belonging into his book bag, wanting to get out of the class quickly. Luke only took a few steps across the class, but that was when one of the other twins had walked up to him while Asch went over to the teacher to clear up whatever she had to discuss with him. When the girl had greeted him, he smiled back at her and said, “ Hi, it’s nice to meetcha’ Lily and yeah, we’re pretty new--we just moved here about a week ago….” He glanced over to Asch, who was now starting to walk over to him. Apparently, the teacher had just given him a verbal warning and not detention since there wasn’t a slip in his hands. It was also obvious that, despite that Luke wasn’t as smart-mouthed as his twin, he was definitely the more outgoing and sociable twin. Asch was kind of on the anti-social side. “ I’m Luke and the grumpy one next to me is Asch….” Luke said to her as Asch frowned a little at his comment, but just brushed it off. He took one more glance at the twins in front of him before he walked around them and out of the classroom. He didn’t leave though--he was actually waiting outside for his brother so they could both head to class since their entire schedule was pretty much the same. And as much as he hated to admit to himself, he didn’t really want to leave his brother hanging by going off to class himself. He knew how bad Luke was with directions. Plus, he had made a promise to someone that he would always look after Luke and vice versa. Back in the classroom, Luke realized something after he introduced him and his twin to Lily and her twin. “ Oh! You two live near us, don’t you? I think I saw you outside yesterday…” Luke said to Lily thoughtfully as he looked down at her. He just assumed that she lived somewhere nearby since he saw her in the neighborhood, but he didn’t know that they actually lived really close to one another.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Lily smiled as Luke introduced himself and his brother. She glanced over at Asch who was getting talked to by a teacher who looked less then pleased with the attitude she had been given by him. Lily and Rose both had to admit they had never seen someone talk back to this teacher like that, at least not without getting in the world of trouble. But since he was new, Lily guessed, he seemed to get off with just a warning. Lily would have applauded his actions if she wouldn't get in trouble, but of course she would, so she hadn't. Rose was kinda surprised that Asch had gotten caught...maybe it was the fact that his brother had made a loud enough sound to get the teachers attention, because Rose had a tendency to read during most of the classes and still manage to know whatever was necessary from the lesson. By now Rose was standing next to her, with her hands in the pockets of her rather large sweater. The two both looked at Asch as he made his way towards the door. Then they both turned their attention to Luke, whom they had to both look up to. Lily motioned to her sister, "Oh this is my sister Rose." She said with a grin. Then at Luke's last remark she couldn't help the blush that crept over her face, her blue eyes looked at the floor. Rose smirked at her sister. "Uh...er...ya...um...ya..." Lily was blabbering on, not saying anything in particular. Rose decided it would only be right of her to save her sister. "Ya? Well maybe, that would be pretty cool. What class do you have next?" she asked and she didn't take her eyes off Luke though she could tell her sister gave her a look of gratitude. Rose was sure that when she and Lily got home that she would get a lecture on how cute or hot or sexy or whatever other words her sister could come up with, these two were. Rose could tell by the way that Lily was acting that she already might like one of them, but Rose knew that she wouldn't be able to ask, she would have to be told. Lily was still bright red, and now that she realized how stupid she must have just sounded there she was even more embaressed. "One sec." She said before running out of the classroom. Not even noticing that Asch was waiting out there. She let out a huge sigh as she pressed her forhead to the wall, "Oh my god...so close...but talk about cuuutee...", she said outloud but to herself, she let out a smaller sort of love struck sigh. Before preparing herself to go back into the classroom when she saw Asch standing not very far away, the blush surged on her face again, "Aw shit..." she hissed before she took off down the hall. To her next class, she was much earlier to this class then she usually did and people started asking her where Rose was when she entered the class without her. Her excuse, that her sister was showing some new kids to their next class. She sat down and waited for Rose to show up. Rose had watched her sister leave the classroom with a sigh, "I'm sorry about her...she can be a bit...off..." she said, turning back to look at Luke. She looked over her shoulder one more time when she heard hurried footsteps in the hall and saw her sister running seemingly as fast as she could down the hall. Rose sighed, "Great...what she do this time..." she said to herself, shaking her head before looking at look again, "heh heh..."

((ugh...srry having brain spasms...my posts won't always be very long...))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:06 pm

It was so annoying to have to hear this teacher give Asch another lecture--a lecture about respecting your elders and stuff like that. Yes, he was definitely going to agree with her on being an ‘elder’, but this time, he actually decided to keep his mouth shut. Well, at least he didn’t get detention yet. Still, all he was hearing when she was lecturing him was, “ Bla bla bla this” and “ Bla bla bla that”, so her words basically went into one ear and right out the other ear. By the time he had walked over to them, Luke was introducing himself and him to Lily and Rose. He was only standing there for a few seconds because that was when he had walked out into the hallway to wait for his brother. Meanwhile, before Luke made his last comment about seeing her around the neighborhood, Lily introduced Rose to him. “ Hi, Rose….” he said as his eyes shifted her way. When he did make that last comment, a slight surprised expression crossed his face at her reaction to it. Did he say something wrong? As Luke pondered on that question in his mind, he was about to ask if she was okay, but that was when Rose spoke, asking him what class he had next. “ I have…” he began, but trailed off to think. Darn it! He already forgot what his next class was and he just looked at his schedule a few minutes ago. He almost always absent-minded, but it mostly occurred when he was hungry. He was about to pull out his schedule to look when Asch decided to answer for him since he overheard him in the hallway. “ Science…” Asch said monotonously, but loud enough for Luke to hear him as he leaned against the wall outside of the room. “ Thanks…” Luke said to him quite dully. “ Well, yeah--what he said….” Luke added in, rubbing the side of his head. He subconsciously pushed a lock of red hair from out of his eyes when Lily said, “ One sec” and ran out of the classroom. Truthfully, he didn’t think that she sounded stupid when she was stuttering earlier, but of course, how would she know that he didn’t think she sounded stupid? “ Is she alright?” he asked Rose with a blink. In the meantime, Asch was still leaning against the wall when Lily rushed out of the classroom. His eyes shifted her way for a moment, a slight odd look crossing his face when she kind of started talking to herself aloud. Didn’t she know that he was right there and he could hear every word she was saying? Talk about awkward. Asch didn’t exactly make a lot of faces at all--he usually just kept his normal frown on or something like that, so Lily must’ve been some miracle if she was able to be the cause of the odd look on his face. He arched an eyebrow when she said the word ‘cute’. If she was talking about Luke, then did that apply to him as well since they were pretty much identical? ‘ Cute….?’ he repeated in his mind flatly, another frown crossing his face. No one ever really described them as cute, so it felt a bit….unfamiliar. When he saw her move to get ready to go back into the room, Asch folded his arms and looked off in the opposite direction, as if trying to pretend that he hadn’t heard a thing even though he did, especially that love-struck sigh of hers. For some reason, that almost made him smile when he heard, but he didn’t. And when she took off down the hall that was to his left, she stood up off of the wall and walked towards the doorway of the classroom. That was certainly….strange. Back in the room, Rose apologized about her sister while stating that she could be a bit off. “ Hey, it’s alright--we’ve all got something a bit off about us, don’t we…?” Luke said to her, a smile coming back to his face. “ No, it’s just you…” Asch commented as he stopped in front of the doorway. “ Hmm….you might be right….” Luke said as he looked up in deep thought. Asch just rolled his eyes at his silly twin for actually kind of agreeing with him on that, but then he spoke up again. “ Let’s go to class…” Asch told his brother as he walked away from the doorway. “ Okay…” Luke responded through as he walked towards the doorway as well, but then he stopped and turned back to Rose. “ Oh, if it’s not too much trouble, do you think you could maybe show us where our science class is? It’s Room 205.…” Luke asked Rose, turning his head back to look at her. Even though she wore baggier clothing than Lily, she was still just as pretty as her--you know, since they were identical and whatnot. After all, the clothes didn’t make the person. While he waited for her answer, he wondered if they would have anymore classes together.

(Lol, yeah I get those almost all the time ><; which is why it also takes me awhile to reply--but anyhow, it’s fine if your posts aren’t always really long…actually, I thought this post was long, but I don’t think length really matters a lot… Even so, your replies are very good ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Rose smiled at Luke comment on how they all have something a little off about them, and she couldn't help but let out a short laugh at the little back and forth the twins had. She was going to comment about it before, when Asch said that the two of them had science, but then Lily sorta stormed out of the room and made her on little episode and Rose didn't really want to say anything, but now that Luke had asked for her to show him to his classroom she guessed she could say it, "Actually...Lily and I have science now as well...so ya, I guess I can how you guys to the classroom..." she said scratching the back of her head. She had briefly been wondering if she would have any other classes with these twins and it really was a happy surprise to know that they already had to classes together. But in a school this size, she doubted she would have any others with the two. Before she brought her hand down to her side she ran it through her hair once and looked off to the side, thinking slightly. Then she sighed and started out the door and to the left, on the same path Lily had run. "It's actually only a couple doors down this way..." She said in a rather quiet voice now that they were out in the halls with a bunch of other people. She tended to sorta hide or stay low when she was in crowds not wanting to really be seen, or picked out. She pulled at the collar of her sweater slightly and pulled down the sleeves as far as they would go. She didn't like going anywhere without her sister, even if it was just down the hall to a classroom she would be sharing with Lily. Lily was sitting at he desk in the science classroom, still waiting for Rose to enter the classroom and she couldn't help but hit her head on the desk in front of her a couple times "Stupid, stupid, stupid..." she said as she hit the desk until her head hurt. She couldn't believe she had said anything when she knew full well that Asch had been standing outside the door. She groaned to herself as she finally stopped hitting the desk, her head resting on it. She silently wished she didn't have to see either of the twins for at least a while, so she could mentally forget what happened. But of course, she just happened to have the BEST of luck...she looked up off the table for a second to look out the open door and saw Rose escorting the other two towards the room. She went back to hitting her head a couple times but when she looked up again she decided to stop as the teacher sitting at his desk at the front of the room, waiting for the bell, and some of the students waiting around, were giving her funny looks. So instead she went to fiddling with her red tipped hair and thinking. Though she was pretty sure, seeing as the kind of person Asch seemed to be, that she wouldn't have to worry about him bringing it up, so now she just looked like a paranoid little girl. Great... She let out a sigh. Rose could see in the classroom by now and her eyes rested on her sister who was clearly visible through the door. She looked a little more off then usual...what the hell had she said? Rose let out a short sigh and hoped that she would soon find out. She took a step in the class, "Well...here we are..." she said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:37 am

Well, this was interesting. Luke and Asch didn’t think that they would have another class together--at least not two classes in a row, but they did. Luke thought that in this case, it was a good thing because she wouldn’t have to make two trips by showing them their classes and then going to her own class. “ Thanks….” Luke said, even though she was going to same class as him and Asch anyway. It was just in his nature to automatically thank people when they did something for him. After Rose moved out of the classroom and headed to the left, the two of them followed behind. Eventually, Luke was walking alongside her while Asch just remained in the back during their entire walk to science class. This school was really huge and as Luke looked around the hallways curiously, he realized that the school was even larger than it looked on the outside. He just knew he was going to get lost in here one day. Asch, on the other hand, didn’t look very interested in the school at all, but surprisingly, he had a look on his face that slightly hinted that he was thinking about something. His hands were shoved into his pockets, his head was tilted downwards slightly, and he was looking straight ahead--his typical thinking look. Even though his face sort of hinted that he was in thought, it would’ve still looked like he had a a straight facial expression to most people, but since Luke was able to read him easily, he was able to tell that he was thinking about whatever he was thinking about with just one glance back at him. Upon nearing the classroom, Luke slowed down in his walking until he was beside Asch. “ Something on your mind?” Luke asked him. He had a feeling that asking him that was going to be a waste of time though. “ No….” Asch replied to him bluntly, his head still tilted downwards. Well, whatever was going through his mind right now would probably be revealed when they were home…maybe. When Rose told them that they were at their destination, Luke stepped in and Asch finally looked back up, his eyes catching sight of Lily subconsciously. That only reminded him of what he was just thinking about. Thankfully, he wasn’t the kind of person that seemed to be easily affected by words or thoughts that were ‘accidentally’ thought ‘aloud’, so it was true--Asch wasn’t the type of person that would bring up such an odd situation like that, despite that he had been thinking about it for a little while. After pushing most of the thoughts from his mind out of irritation, Asch stepped inside the classroom like Luke did. “ Hope this teacher isn’t as strict as the last one…” Luke murmured before scanning the classroom. Since most of the seats were filled up already, they both just sat in an empty seat they found. Luke had a seat in front of Asch, who was sitting sideways in his seat, his arms folded across his chest as usual. By the looks of it, it didn’t even seem like Asch remembered what Lily had said back in the hallway even though he did. Meanwhile, Luke glanced over to the wall clock and gave out a sigh. He already couldn’t wait for lunch to start, mainly because his hunger was starting to get to him, so he hoped that this lesson was going to be interesting enough to get his mind off of it for the time being.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:02 am

Rose took her seat beside Lily as she usually did, "What the hell did you do?" she asked. Her sister jumped in surprise as though she hadn't notice her sister walk up and sit beside her. Lily looked at her sister then around the classroom her eyes resting on Asch and Luke for a second longer before she looked back at her sister. "Wh-what makes you think i did anything...?" She asked. Rose gave her sister a look, kind of an Are-you-frikkin-serious look. "I'll tell you later, okay...?" Lily said with a huff. Rose just rolled her eyes as she reached into her bag and pulled out the book she had been reading in the last class and began to silently read. This class was the best for reading in, because this teacher knew that some students learned things without paying attention. The bell to start class rang not soon afterwards and the teacher stood up from his desk to move to stand in front of the class, "Good morning everyone. I see to new faces in our...no wait looks like i'm just seeing doubles." He said with a laugh, he clapped his hands together, "Okay, a new set of twins, interesting, interesting. Well...I'd have you introduce yourselves, but this lesson is long and I don't want to have to drag it on to tomorrow, so lets get started..." with that he turned around to the chalkboard he started drawing and writing words, speaking loudly at the same time, explaining whatever he was putting on the board. This teacher was much more exubierent, he talked loudly and drew on the board and made arm movements to try and at least keep everyone awake, and at least sort of interested with the lesson. He would try and make whatever he was teaching as easy to understand as possible. Lily really liked this teacher, mainly because she hadn't gotten in trouble with him, ever, and she didn't plan on it ever happening. The lesson made her forget, for the most part, anything that had just happened, and it would have to be a miracle for a teacher to make her forget stuff like that. Rose justsat and read until she finished the book at which point she sighed, put it away and took out her notebook, which she had already filled about half way of a story she had been working on for the past two years. She looked up at the clock, liking to gauge how much she could write in certain periods of time, she had 20 minutes left so she planned on writing at least 2 pages front and back. By the time the bell rang she had only finished 3/4 of what she had wanted to finished. She frowned down at the pages before she started putting everything away and Lily stretched in her chair, "Well...that was...fun" she said with a laugh as she waited for her sister to hurry up.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Before class began, Asch pulled out the same notebook he had out in his last class and opened it up to the page with his detailed drawing on it. He burrowed his eyebrows as he looked over the portrait, tracking where he had left off at. After he looked over the drawing that seemed just like a photograph from its preciseness, he put his pencil down and continued on it. Luke just brought out his own notebook to write notes as best as he could, but luckily, the teacher wasn’t boring like the last one they had. First off, he actually noticed that there were two new students in his class. Luke smiled, looking like his usual friendly self when the teacher claimed that he was seeing doubles. Yeah, they definitely got that a lot when Luke’s hair was long like Asch’s own, which was why he had cut it up to his shoulders. At the mention of introducing themselves, Asch paused in his drawing and mentally sighed while Luke almost looked like he was ready to stand up and present himself to the class. They both thought that introducing yourself was only done in homeroom classes, but apparently not. Luckily, on Asch’s account, the lesson was too long for them to do so. Despite that, Luke was about to stand up and say something, but before he was able to do that, Asch leaned forward and grabbed the back of his shirt to pull him back down into his seat since he thought that he was about to introduce the both of them. “ What? I was just about to ask if I could go to the restroom, but never mind if you want me to stay that badly….” Luke said with a smirk on his face that showed that he only added in that last part to mess with his sibling. “ Whatever…” Asch mumbled and looked back down at his notebook, knowing that Luke was just playing around with him. The rest of the class went through quite smoothly and thanks to this teacher’s way of going through a lesson, Luke was able to pay attention to it all without trying too hard, aside from his short attention spam. Asch was actually listening to it all as well, but his green optics were still focusing on what he was doing. Luke liked his enthusiasm and Asch favored the way he seemed to know exactly what he was talking about. The last teacher just seemed like she was reading from a book instead of trying to teach a class. By the time the class was over, Luke actually had a few pages of notes, completely filled up. After throwing his notebook into his bag, he stood up and took a glimpse at Asch, arching an eyebrow at him slightly. Why was he always concentrating on something so deeply? “ Asch…why the hell are you always so focused on that notebook?? Who are you drawing….” Luke began as he turned around, trailing off and dilating his eyes little when he looked down and saw who he was drawing. “ It’s mother….” Asch said almost inaudibly as he looked away. He didn't know what possessed him to draw her all of a sudden, but it made him feel...happy inside when he was making the illustration of her. “ Wow, Asch….it looks so real--you should hang that up in the living room or something…” Luke said to him, not able to take his eyes off of the drawing. Yes, it looked very real considering that their mother had died and they hardly had any pictures of her for some reason. His drawing was just based off of pure memory. Suddenly, a page that was behind the portrait of their mother caught his attention. It looked like there was another drawing behind it, so Luke began to reach out to his notebook to turn the page and see who it was, but of course, Asch stopped him right there by saying, “ Turn the page and you lose your hand….” Luke quickly pulled back with a wary expression on his face and then folded his arms with a sigh. “ Asch, you’re always hiding something…” Luke muttered while Asch stood up and packed up his belongings. Who else did Asch draw beside their mother? Was it, perhaps, one of the twins? Luke thought that was the case since he was being evasive again, but didn’t think his twin would draw one of them. Anything was possible though. “ I just don’t want you looking at it right now….” Asch muttered, which made Luke look back up. “ So that means you’re gonna show it to me later?” Luke asked him with a questionable look on his face. “ Maybe….” Asch muttered as he slung his bookbag over one of his shoulder. “ Alright--fine…what class do we have next?” Luke asked as he threw his arms through the straps on his book bag. “ Physical Education….”
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Lily approached the other twins as Asch said what their next class was, "Aww...I was hoping we'd have another class together." She said not even knowing if they knew she was there yet, "Phys Ed. classes here aren't co-ed though..." she said shrugging, "Besides I have music...this place has a great arts program...oh well..." The way she was talking it was as though she hadn't said anything that could have possibly embarrassed her at all. She glanced across the classroom at Rose who was waiting for her by the door. She looked back at the twins with a smile, "Since we might not have anymore classes together, how about you meet us for lunch, we eat outside...we'll be right outside the main doors...and if you're wondering where the gym is it's directly below us..." she explained. Then she looked over at Rose who now had a rather impatient look on her face, "Uh...our class is on the other side of the school...so we gotta hurry right now...um...I'll talk to you two later!" She ran to her sister before turning around and waving "BYE!!" she called before her and her sister left the classroom and started there trek across the school. All the way down the long hall to the other side of the school and down the stairs and barely entering the large music room on time, as usual. This room was large and had a lot of window, you couldn't hear anything but the other students in the room because the room was sound proofed. The room was two stories high and the walls were covered with shelves of instruments and music books. The twins put their bags down beside the chair and stand where each sat before going to get their instruments. Rose stood beside Lily and smirked at her, "So...what did you do?" she asked. Lily rolled her eyes, "Still going on about that...I don't even know what i did, it was nothing." She said with a laugh. Rose rolled her eyes, obviously not convinced one bit. "So uh...what do you think of the new guys?" Lily asked with a smirk. Rose shrugged, pulling an unreadable mask over her face, "They're alright...a bit weird though." It was Lily's turn to look unconvinced. "aaaaaand...?" Rose gave her sister a rather confused look, "'and' what? I told you what I thought of them...you can stop bugging me about it..." she said. Lily sighed, "Fine...be difficult...class is about to start anyway..." The two took their instruments and got set up as the teacher started the class. It was the same as usual, that warmed up, played a few songs from a book then practiced a bunch of pieces of music. But still it was a fun class and Lily and Rose could both honestly say that they were the best in the class, both holding a 97, and easily best at the instrument they played, Lily playing the flute and Rose the clarinet. This class went by quickly and easily and it really didn't seem like long before they were putting everything away and waiting at the door for the bell to ring. Next the two twins had math together, then finally it was lunch. The two sighed as the bell rang and the slowly walked out of the large classroom, their teacher had already disappeared into his office before hand probably to eat, because apparently teachers were allowed to eat whenever they wanted, even during a class if they wanted to and the students had to watch them eat and suffer internally as they waited for lunch. In the crowded hall, Lily completely made up for Rose’s lack of enthusiasm as she waved and said hello to anyone she knew even slightly, and walked with a proud, dignified stride. Compared to Rose who slouched and didn’t really walk but more…shuffle through the hall with her head down and her hands in her pockets, her bangs falling in front of her face, hiding her blue eyes which were looking all over. Lily sighed as she looked at her sister as they started climbing up the stairs to their math classroom on the third floor of the school. “How many times have I told you that you should at least move your hair out of your face so you can see where your going, and that it wouldn’t hurt to straighten your back and walk with a little more confidence. ” She knew these words would do nothing but earn her a stern look from her sister, but she knew that was coming so she didn’t mind it when it happened, she also knew that her words would have no sway on what her sister did afterwards and she would always be the same as this no matter what, she just always was.Rose let out a sigh as she finally looked away from her sister, “I don’t know why you bother with saying stuff like that though, when you know I’m not going to change…” She said in a low voice. “And I don’t get that either…” Lily said and Rose looked up at her with a cocked eyebrow. “Why don’t you change…it wouldn’t be a bad thing…” Rose just shrugged at that and Lily left it alone as they finished walking down the hall and entered the classroom taking their seats as the bell rang for class to begin. This teacher was neither of their favourite seeing as she constantly got the two of them mixed up, unlike their first period teacher who just didn’t know that their names weren’t short for anything, and their third period teacher who was so old that he didn’t remember names at all, this one just got the two of them confused all the time. Luckily it didn’t happen today though. Neither of them were spoken to today, which was fine by them. She was a good teacher, she knew what she was saying and she taught it efficiently, though sometimes she made it a little to hard to understand for the…slower students…so she was constantly stopped so some of the other students could ask her questions or make her repeat what she just said. Rose found it possible to continue working on her story during this class and the teacher didn’t bother her about it seeing as she was to busy. When they were assigned work from the textbook, the two of them both worked on it silently as they waited for the bell to ring…When it finally did Lily stood up and stretched, “Fiiinallly…” she said stretching out the word, she looked down at Rose. “I told Luke and Asch to meet us outside…I don’t know if they will be there…but it would probably be best to check. ” she said putting her bag over her shoulders, as Rose finished putting all her stuff in her bag. “Uh…okay…” The two of them walked down that stairs again into the front foyer then out the large main doors which they preferred not to take but would be easier for a new students to find. They sat down on the rocks along the edge of the garden in front of the school, deciding to wait a while to see if Luke and Asch would show up because they couldn’t see them right now…

((lol since it wasn't two i figured it was four periods then lunch XP...))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Since Luke didn’t know that Lily was right there, he jumped slightly when she spoke for some reason, but kind of played it off by turning around to face her. He almost forgot that they were in this class for a minute there--he was almost always forgetful after all. Even though she jumped him, he still looked glad that she appeared to be okay now, from earlier in the day. When Lily told them that the gym classes weren’t co-ed, a look crossed Luke’s face that said, ‘ You’re not serious, are you?’ before he said in a rather disappointed tone of voice, “ Ohh, really…?” He wasn’t really disappointed because there weren’t going to be any girls in the gym--he just didn’t really care for the idea of having a bunch of people with the same sex in the same classroom at a time. It wasn’t really interesting like that, especially if they were going to play team sports. Girls usually brought different abilities to the team as guys had their own, so there was going to be a lack of certain skills in the class. And as much as he hated to admit it, his own gender sometimes tended to smell kind of…well, ‘funky’ when they were all sweaty and hot from working out, especially when they were all in the same room. He was just thankful that he and his brother didn’t have B.O. like that. On top of all that, he was also disappointed because they weren’t going to be in their next class and he doubted that they were going to be in their class before lunch too. Asch just blinked and stared at Lily for a moment, just as she also said that this school had a good arts program. He should’ve considered having an art class if the program was as great as she said it was, but what was done was done. At the suggestion of having lunch with them, Luke smiled brightly and said, “ Okay, we’ll meet you there then--oh, and do you know where the…” Before he was able to ask the question, she had already told him where the gym was. Asch wasn’t surprised that his brother agreed to have lunch with them, but this was going to be the first time having lunch with someone else other than Luke for him. He didn’t look like he had much of an opinion on joining them for lunch though. “ Um, thanks…heh, guess you already knew I was gonna ask that huh?” Luke said, rubbing the back of his head as he smiled weakly for a second. When she told them that she had to go, Luke watched her walk over to the door and gave a small wave back. “ Alright, see ya later!” Luke called back to them and shortly after they left, they left the classroom to head down to the gym. While they were walking there, Luke turned to Asch and started a conversation with him, as usual. “ Soooo, Asch….” Luke began, which made Asch’s eyes shift his way. “ What…?” Asch murmured out in response. “ What do you think of the other twins?” Luke asked him, grinning a little. “ ….” Asch didn’t respond to the question right away. Instead, he took his time. He didn’t take forever to answer the simple question though. “ They’re odd…” Asch said as he closed his eyes while he walked. Luke always wondered how he never bumped into a wall when he walked with his eyes closed like that, but his response made him laugh. “ And you’re not?” Luke replied, smirking as he watched his brother shrug off his comment nonchalantly. He knew that he wasn’t the most normal person in the world, and neither was his brother. “ ….But they’re okay….” Asch continued as he reopened his eyes and headed down the stairs. Luke smiled when he said that last part, knowing now that Asch thought that they were pretty alright. Asch was obviously not very expressive, but Luke understood his twin’s language since they were close and all, aside from their different personalities. When they reached the gym, they were immediately greeted by their coach. “ Good morning--oh, what do we have here? New students…?” the teacher said as he pushed his glasses up on his nose, his voice quite hearty. “ Yeah, we’re still kinda’ new in town, but today‘s our first day here….” Luke replied to him in his casual manner, a small, but friendly smile on his face. “ I see…well, I hope you twins are good long-distance runners because we’re going to be running all period!” the older man said with a grin on his face. Luke’s eyes brightened at that. Even Asch seemed to look a little interested in what was said. Physical Education was one of their favorite classes and running was almost as great as sword-fighting and martial arts to them. God, they missed having gym. They moved onto the locker room and changed into some light gym clothes that they had brought from home so that they wouldn’t literally over-heat from running on the track outside. It was rather hot today, so Luke threw on some blue sweatpants and a white male tank top while Asch tossed on black sweatpants and a black male tank top as well, both outfits revealing their muscular physiques. Once they were dressed, the twins went out to the gym to do a few stretches and other warm-ups with the rest of the class before they all headed outside to the track. “ Alright everyone--I want 8 laps from all of you, start running on my signal!” the teacher called out as he began to fondle around with his timer. “ Bet I’ll finish before you…” Luke challenged Asch with a smirk on his face as they all waited on the track’s starting point for the coach’s signal. “ You wish…” Asch replied as he smirked back a little himself. When their gym teacher finally gave the signal for them to start, Asch and Luke darted forward, leaving everyone else behind. They kept up their speed, even after running around the track 8 times since they were both trying to finish before each other, so they were panting just as much as everyone else was when they finished. “ You two had really good times--the best ones I’ve seen in awhile…you guys should join my track team….” the teacher suggested with a smile. The twins exchanged glances at that. They never really thought about joining a track team before, despite that they were already the best runners in this large class and always have been very good athletes. And even though they were running a lot faster than their classmates, they both looked a lot less tired than everyone else. Strange. “ Hmm….that’s not a bad idea….” Luke said thoughtfully as he looked over to Asch, who just shrugged and started walking back to the gym to change back into their regular clothes. Luke walked after him and commented, “ How do we always end up with the same damn time? Eh, no matter--I’m gonna beat you next time!” Another faint smirk crossed Asch’s lips as they moved into the locker room to change, which meant in Asch’s body language dictionary, ‘ In your dreams…’ and Luke quickly interpreted that. Eventually, all of the boys were waiting by the door, waiting for the bell to ring and when it did, everyone literally bum rushed one another to get out of the gym. Luckily, Luke and Asch were at the front and didn’t get caught up in the crowd. “ Can’t we just stay in the gym during History class? That subject sucks ass….” Luke muttered as he slowly walked away from the gym. “ That’s skipping….” Asch muttered back with a frown. He didn’t want to hear another teacher’s mouth, so that was out of the question. “ But we’ll be legally skipping if we get permission from our coach….” Luke suggested, his green eyes wandering around in his head. “ Yeah…like he’s really going to let us do that….” Asch replied a bit sarcastically. “ He probably would….he already likes us….and I like him too--he’s pretty cool….” Luke told Asch as he smiled, stopping when Asch did. “ What?” Luke said, completely unaware of why Asch had stopped walking. “ We’re here….” Asch said to his twin flatly, rolling his eyes a little at Luke’s absent-mindedness. Luke blinked and looked into the doorway of the classroom, but then he suddenly turned around and attempted to walk back to the gym. Unfortunately, Asch grabbed the back of his shirt’s high collar before he could even step away, causing him to stumble back a little. “ You’re not going anywhere….if I have to go to this class, then so do you….” Asch grumbled as he dragged his reluctant brother into the classroom. The class wasn’t too bad actually, but it could’ve been a lot shorter. And watching the teacher eat her lunch while she was teaching the class almost made Luke die on the inside. Lunch time felt like it was about a million years away and right now, Luke’s stomach felt like it was completely pissed off with him for not eating anything during the other classes before lunch. Of course, he was ecstatic when he heard the bell ring. Luke nearly skipped out of the classroom from joy, but instead, he just ended up racing out, throwing one of his arms up in the air momentarily. “ Yes! It’s finally lunch time!” Luke grinned brightly as he said that, his twin walking out shortly after he did. “ Is that all you were thinking about…?” Asch asked him dully. “ Well, hey--you’d be thinking about it too if you were really hungry…” Luke started out saying, but trailed off as he looked around. “ Oh yeah, let’s go find Rose and Lily now….Lily told us to meet them outside, so I guess they should be there by now…” Luke told Asch when he remembered, walking off with him to get back to the main entrance hall. They didn’t really care for this route since there was a lot of ‘traffic’ in this hallway, but the large main doors were easier to find since they were still fairly new. It took a little while to get there because Luke kept pointing the wrong way and thanks to his bad sense of direction, he got the both of them a little lost. And after Asch smacked him in the back of the head for not listening to him in the first place, to avoid getting lost, he led them onto the right path. Soon, they were at the front foyer, in front of the main doors. Finally, the two of them walked outside and looked around for Rose and Lily. After spotting the garden, they took note of the rocks along the edge of it, and then the twins. “ There they are….” Luke mumbled before the two of them made their way downstairs and towards Lily and Rose. “ Hey…sorry we’re late--we got a little lost….” Luke said to them with a sweat-drop, knowing that Asch was about to make a comment on that…which he did. “ Thanks to you….” Asch grumbled dully as he side-glared at his twin slightly. “ Excuse me, I didn’t ask for any of your comments--thanks….” Luke muttered, frowning as he folded his arms while Asch just ignored him and walked towards one of the larger rocks to lean against it.

(Oh, I wasn’t really paying attention to when lunch would come around, lol….but yeah, I assumed that it would just be four periods before lunch as well).

SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Rose let out a sigh, “They sure are taking a long time…” she said looking at her sister. Lily nodded and looked around, “Don’t suppose they got lost, do you?” Lily asked looking at her sister. Rose shrugged and looked the other way resting her head on her palm. “You could at least help me look around…” Lily said with a sigh, looking around again. “Maybe we should go lo- oh wait never mind…here they come.”Lily said as she spotted the twins heading in their direction. “Hey!” Lily called happily and Rose just sort of smiled, finally look up and in their direction. So the two had gotten lost. Lily and Rose exchanged amused glances at the twins, I guess they could call it an argument…of sorts… Lily let out a short sigh, “How about we eat…I’m starving…” she said with a smile. She took her so called lunch out of her bag, though most people would call it anything but a lunch, maybe an assortment of sugary snacks, but not an actual lunch. It really was a good thing she had a good metabolism because she preferred junky food aside from ones even relatively good for you, it’s not that she eats more then average, just the amount of fat she eats. Rose on the other hand just sort of sat their awkwardly not really planning on eating anything. She normally waited till they got home before she ate. She didn’t know why, that’s just always what she did. She found herself looking at the ground from her spot beside her sister.

((haha if im not having brain troubles im just being lazy...^_^ like now))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Luke didn’t really care for Asch’s usual actions sometimes, especially when he gave away the fact that he was the cause of something….such as getting lost and taking a longer time to meet the two, but he quickly stopped thinking about it when Lily mentioned eating. It reminded him of the lunch he had in bag, which made his eyes brighten up as he took a seat beside Asch, who was already sitting down and staring over at the garden before them. Luke glanced down at all of the sugary snacks that Lily had pulled out of her bag, smiling slightly. “ You must really like junk food…I don’t blame you though….” Luke said through a small laugh as he pulled out his own lunch, which had a fast-food restaurant logo on the white paper bag. He couldn’t blame Lily for liking junky foods because he loved them himself, but he also enjoyed fast-food as well. Actually, he liked just about anything--whether it was fatty or healthy, but snacks such as the ones she had in front of her weren’t enough to count as ‘lunch’ for him, so that’s where the fast-food came in. All they had was bread in the house anyway, which was why Luke had stopped by a restaurant to pick some lunch up for him and Asch during their walk to school. The short-haired twin pulled out a wrapped double cheeseburger and gestured it towards Asch. Amazingly, the burgers were still nice and fresh from this morning. “ I’m good…” Asch mumbled as he gently closed his eyes, not really caring for fast-food all that much. “ No? Eh, more for me then….” Luke said with a shrug. He didn’t mind eating Asch’s burger and his own. It kind of made Asch wonder if he only bought something for him so he could eat it himself later, since he already knew that Asch didn’t like fast-food that much. After taking a bite out of his food, Luke looked around the area slowly, his eyes soon falling on Rose, who was sitting there a bit awkwardly. He just noticed that she wasn’t eating anything. Did she not have anything to eat for herself? “ Hey, do you want anything Rose? I have an extra burger in here if you‘re hungry…” he offered, just in case she was hungry and didn’t have anything for herself. Of course, he didn’t know that she just preferred to eat at home for some reason. Luke was also a naturally concerned person and actually showed that he was, unlike Asch. Sure, way deep down somewhere, he held concern for the people that were close to him, but since he wasn’t too in touch with showing his feelings, no one exactly knew that except for Luke.

(Lol XD)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Lily sorta laughed at Luke’s remark, she found snacks like this easier to carry around anyway. They didn't get cold, and don't get bad over long periods in a bag waiting to be eaten. She opened a bag of those thin little cookies and dumped the package into her mouth, covering her mouth while she chewed and she watched Luke pull out his fast food bag. She would have laughed if her mouth wasn’t full, and for some reason it didn’t surprise her when Asch declined the offer for food. Then she remembered what had happened earlier and what she had accidentally said in front of him and she looked at her feet turning slightly red as she swallowed the food in her mouth. She looked around a little and looked at Luke when he offered Rose food, she knew that her sister wouldn’t accept it, and hoped for a brief moment that Luke wouldn’t be persistent. She pulled out a chocolate bar and tore of the wrapper snapping off a large piece into her mouth as Rose looked at Luke. “Um…no I’m good…I’ll eat when I get home…” she said scratching the back of her head a sweet smile crossing her face, “But thank you for offering…” she finished quietly. Lily finished the chocolate in her mouth took a deep breath then turned to face the twins, “So where did you guys move from?” she asked, hoping to get a conversation started, and to try and avoid awkward situation. Rose was fiddling with the zipper on her sweater but looked over at the other twins with a curious look on her face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:49 am

When Luke had pulled out his fast-food bag, he temporarily wondered why Lily looked like she wanted to laugh for a moment. Maybe it was because bringing food for lunch that was made in a dinky restaurant about a good few hours ago didn’t make much sense, but did Luke ever think about the possibilities of the food going bad or getting too cold in that long period of time? Certainly not. He usually just took the chance and ate it anyway, but it was obvious that Asch wasn’t as risky with food. Of course, his pondering ceased the minute he took a bite out of his lukewarm burger. Keeping it in a tightly sealed paper bag must’ve kept them a bit warm somehow. Luke only offered Rose some of his lunch when he was positive that the burgers were still fresh and whatnot, since it seemed to be settling in his stomach just fine, but he smiled at Rose gently when she kindly rejected his offer. At least he knew now that she wasn’t eating anything right now at her own decision. “ Okay….” he said before taking another large bite of his lunch. He ate kind of fast, so by the time Lily asked them where they had moved from, he was already up to his second double cheeseburger. Asch just continued to sit there silently. He looked like he was staring at Lily, but he was really just looking past her and at the surroundings. It was always a subconscious habit to discreetly examine any areas that were still fairly new to him. For some reason, he was just naturally alert like that. Eventually, he looked away from the region that was behind the two twins, catching a glimpse of Lily when she had put her head down, and started staring at something else from the side of him again. “ Italy….” Luke answered her casually, adding in a quick explanation after he said. “ I mean, we were born here in America and all, but we stayed in Italy with our aunt for about two years before we moved back here again….” Luke added in, finishing up his burger before he gave out a small, content sigh. They actually were about half Italian because their mother was, but they were still basically American since they lived here for most of their lives. The state that they were currently in was their birthplace, which was why he said that they had moved back here again. They used to live in a town that was very far away from the town they were currently in before they moved to Italy for awhile, so it still felt like a completely new place to the two of them when they arrived in this town. Asch looked a little stiff while Luke explained all of this, but he always seemed to slightly look like that when he was sitting down.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 am

Lily looked up at Luke, some amazment on her face at his answer, "Wow that's really interesting. So much monre interesting then us. We've never moved once, we've lived in the same house our entire lives. It must have been nice being able to leave for a while, getting to see another country." She said with a sigh. She looked at Rose, "Why don't we ever get to do anything exciting?" Rose just shrugged not knowing herself why they had been stuck in the same place their entire life, but she was fine with it, she didn't want to have to put up with having to move anyway, she was perfectly comfortable where she was. Lily sighed again as she looked back at the other twins again, still avoiding looking a Asch though, "Your parent's must be glad to have you back though." She added with a smile, thinking, of course, it was a perfectly resonable thing to say.

((OMG im so srry T_T i didn't mean to i swear!! and i knooow its so short, its a conversation though, its hard to make long paragraphs...im so sorry for not replying for sooo long T-T))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Luke looked just as amazed at Lily did when she stated that they’ve never moved once before. It was just surprising to hear, especially to someone who had moved almost constantly all his life. “ Really? Well, I don’t know--that makes you guys kind of lucky since you never had to put up with moving….” Luke said as he rested the side of his head in the palm of his head, his elbow up on the table. Luke didn’t really mind the moving since he was adaptable and all, but when he said that, he was sort of thinking through Asch’s point of voice. He knew how hard it was for Asch to get used to something new. Luke’s emerald green eyes suddenly shifted downwards after Lily said that their parents must’ve been glad to have them back. While he tried not to show that it still made him a little sad to think about it, he began, “ Umm, well--,” He was interrupted by Asch, who already saw that he was having trouble getting it out. And all this time, Luke thought that he was sleeping, but he wasn’t. “ Yeah, if we had any parents….” Asch said in a flat tone of voice, his eyes still closed as he spoke. The bluntness and dullness in his voice made it sound like he could care less that their mother was dead and his father was never around, but he was really just a lot better at covering up his actual feelings. It hurt him to think about it as much as it pained Luke. Luke just kept his eyes down, but he spoke again to prevent any awkward silences. “ We were in Italy because our aunt decided to take us in for awhile….after our mother died, we didn‘t have any other family members to stay with here….” he told them, still keeping a somewhat blank expression to prevent himself from appearing sad. He didn’t mind sharing that with them since Asch brought up that they didn’t have any parents around anyway. Plus it was only a minor fact of what actually happened. He was just glad that he didn’t dwell on sadness for long because after saying that, he mentally straightened up again to his casual exterior. He balled up the fast-food bag and tossed it into a nearby garbage can, getting it in without a problem. “ But enough about us, tell us some more about you guys….” Luke said to them, smiling now as he looked at the both of them. He would rather hear more about them than talk about him and his brother throughout the whole lunch period.

(Oh, it’s fine--I’m just glad you replied, it’s alright though, we all have real life to attend to after all ^^ So I understand that you were probably busy)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Lily's face started to drop slowly, more and more as the two of them spoke, the pain she saw in Luke's face. She suddenly felt like crap for not thinking, but really how was she supposed to know. She flushed bright red, not knowing what to say even as Luke changed the subject, she just kept repeating in her head stupid stupid stupid stupid! Even if she would reply she didn't know what she could say about her and Rose there was nothing to say, everyday of their life was the same repetative stuff over and over. Rose noticed the fact that her sister wasn't going to reply quickly and decided she would have to be the one to continue the conversation for now, hopefully she could pick it up enough so that Lily would start talking again. "Well, there really isn't anything to say about us." She started scratching the back of her head, "We've lived here our whole life, never done anything exciting...The only thing we've ever done that is at all interesting is get tattoos really..." She lifted up her left pant leg to show the very well done red rose tattooed onto her ankle with a smile. The tattoo on Lily's right ankle would be visible seeing as the skirt she was wearing didn't even pass her knees. At the comment her sister made about their tattoo's she moved her right leg so the tattoo of a lily on her ankle would be more visible and it made her smile looking at it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:32 pm

When Luke saw Lily’s face, he felt a little bad for making her feel bad because it basically wasn’t Lily’s fault. How would she have known that they didn’t have any parents around? Despite that, what she said was nice of her anyway, but he just couldn‘t help the slight sadness that came with the happiness of thinking about their mother. Hopefully, she wasn’t beating herself up for it. After Rose spoke, the stuffy air between them seemed to clear up a little. At the mention of having tattoos, Luke looked down to see the tattoo that was on Rose’s ankle. Then he took a look at Lily’s own tattoo, which was a lily. It was, of course, more noticeable now that Rose had pointed it out to them. Even Asch turned his head to glance at their tattoos for a split second. He liked looking at tattoos, but he was never exactly interested of having one of his own unlike Luke. “ Cool! Those tattoos are really nice and detailed…but….did it hurt really bad??” Luke said, looking slightly wary when he asked his question. “ I’ve always wanted a tattoo, but I don’t really like needles…I didn‘t even bother with a piercing like Asch did….” he admitted with a sweat-drop as he rubbed the back of his head and looked down at the table again. He also didn’t mind admitting that he was afraid of needles, even if there was a chance that they might laugh, but he did feel a little envious that Rose and Lily were braver than him. Asch kind of rolled his eyes when he heard that. To him, it was a bit sad that a fully grown 16 year-old boy like Luke was still afraid of getting needles, but it was hard to break out of it since he’d learn to fear them when he was 3. The piercing Asch got was a simple one on his ear. It was very simple compared to their tattoos, but even so, Luke had always been surprised that Asch got one since he disliked any type of change. He didn’t care for changes so much that he didn’t even bother with a haircut, unlike Luke, who had most of his hair chopped off about a week ago.

(Question: Are they gonna have two more periods after this? Four? Lol, or does it matter?)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Lily looked at Rose and smiled, thanking her with her eyes for changing the subject. Still Rose was the one to reply to Luke for bother of them, "Well no really bad. I mean sure it hurt but I'm sure it would have been worse if they were bigger." She said with a laugh. "Lots of people don't like needles, i don't even really like them, I only got my tattoo because Lily thought it was a cool idea, and I'm glad we got them." Rose explained as Luke said he didn't like needles. Neither of the girls had noticed Asch had his ear pierced, lots of guys now adays did, so they wouldn't have noticed it anyone, if it weren't pointed out. Lily had her ears pierced, and she wanted to get a couple more, but she hadn't yet, it had taken days of begging to be able to get the tattoos and it would take a few to get more piercings as well, Lily knew that. Lily smiled, "Ya I'm a fan of piercings and tattoos, I don't really care about needles, ever since I got my ears pierced when i was little." He flicked the large hoop earrings she had in and smiled. She didn't need to say that the reason she got piercing was because it was it was easier to tell the twins apart if she had this many differences. Lily had opened another little bag of chips and had quickly finished it when Rose tapped her shoulder and pointed at the watch on her wrist. "Oh..." She looked over at the boys, "Class is going to start again soon, we have like...5 minutes until the bell rings." She said with a grin, she had lost track of time, but that wasn't unusual for her. She stood up, "We should probably go and get our stuff ready for our next classes." She said looking around.

((I have no idea ^_^' so it doesn't really matter))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Luke flinched slightly when Rose referred to the fact that it would’ve been worse if they were to get bigger tattoos, but for some reason, he looked a little surprised when she stated that she didn’t really like them either. It was probably because she just seemed like she wouldn’t care about getting needles at all, so hearing her say that made him feel a little better about fearing the pain they inflicted. It was strange how he could easily deal with the pain of getting hit in a sparring match with his brother or getting smacked in the head with a sheath by his brother, but not from the pain of a simple needle. " Yeah, getting tattoos of the flowers you were named after was a pretty neat idea...." Luke commented as he grinned a little. Most people didn’t notice the piercing in Asch’s left ear either, unless it was pointed out because it was pretty normal for a guy to have a piercing these days and sometimes, his hair got in the way with the view of the stud in his ear. It was quite amazing to hear that Lily had never cared about needles, ever since she was little--well, to Luke it was. He thought that most little children would be afraid of needles, but eventually grow out of it when they grew older. That apparently wasn’t the case with Lily though, since she was never afraid of them to begin with. Luke looked at Lily with a gentle curious look on his face when she flicked the large hoop earrings in her ears, pondering on whether earrings that large felt overwhelmingly heavy in her ears. If they were heavy, maybe she was just used to them. Meanwhile, Asch turned his head to look at the old-fashioned wall clock that was against the school building. After squinting slightly, he saw that they only had five minutes left into the lunch period, so while Lily announced that class was going to start soon, he slung his bag over one of his shoulder and glanced over to his twin when he responded to Lily. “ Aww, that was too quick….” Luke muttered, blinking when Lily said that they should get their stuff ready for their next classes. That immediately made him remember something. “ Oh yeah! Asch, we have to go to the book room now--it’s not open after school….” he said as he turned to Asch and stood up, recalling what the administrator had told them before he left them at their first class earlier today. “ I know this is the second time we’ve ask you to show us to a place in this....confusing school, but do you think you can show us where the bookroom is before class starts? If it’s too far away, you can just point us in its direction….” Luke said as he turned to Rose and Lily. Luke still felt kind of hungry, so he couldn’t wait to head to his last classes, get them over with, and go home to grab a snack. School was dandy and all, but sometimes it was tiring, especially on the very first day.

(Okay cool, I guess two classes would do then)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down