The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 am

Dumisa looked at her and the guards that were now starting to turn around if the saw that knife in his hand the would surley attack. Dumisa threw the knife into the wood next to her and says, "Show me the feilds now." For the first time Dumisa was demanding things from Gabriel. Dumisa looked at her. "I won't Thunder Grasp." He says with a furious tone in his voice.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Gabriel noticed him throw away the knife into the woodpile then she turned her guards and shook her head slightly. She knew he was pushing his luck but with they way he was going he didnt seem to care. Almost as he wanted to be caught, well if he didnt want to be assigned to her then she would let him be caught and moved on to another job. Purhapes he would rather be assinged to her mother. Or moved to where her brothers where. Andrew especally liked to beat his slaves in to submission, Gabriel tried tobe kind and normally it worked but she ws beginnng to doubt it would work with him.

As he ordered her to the fields she raised an eye brow, bent down and picked up the knife and folded it and placed it in her pocket. "I would suggest that you change your tone around my family, they do not take lightly to tones like that." She paused "I have saved you from a many of beatings but I cant continue to do so forever." She looked at her gaurds and they came forwr. "I wish t show him the fields" Both gaurds looked at her. They both knew that she hated going to the fields the memories of being carried back to the castle of having her father see her in the state of undress that she was they knew that her new slave had something to do and they both hoped that she just wasnt bending over backwords to gain a new friend.

Gabriel led the way flanked by her two gards and five more were added to their procession. "These be the fields Dumisa"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:30 pm

In the feild was a beautiful black Araibain Prechron. Dumisa ran and leaped the fence. The horse was huge it was powerful and within an day it was already the alfamale of the territory. Dumisa ran right up to this king of horse and leaped at it wraping his arms around the horse neck. But the horse's neck was so big that not even Dumisa's long powerful arms could wrap all the way around the horse's neck. The hores reared up and slung Dumisa onto its back. Dumisa just buried his face in the horse mane. He was as happy as he had ever been the entire time he had been enslaved. He was so happy to be in the company of Thunder Grasp again. It looked as if he might even shed a tear or two.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Gabrial hung back and watched him her two gaurds came to her side. "Shall we get him" Gabrial shook her head. "I dont think he will go anywhere, and even slaves are entittled to some sense of freedom from time to time. " He gaurds looked at her and kindly spoke "And mi-lady when are you going to allow yourself to feel the same freedom?" Gabrial looked up at Dumisa and shook her head. "When our men and my father and brother come back from battle and not before" They both sadly shook their heads. "Does he know about your talents of medicence?" Gabriel shook her head "He will find out when I am needed, no need telling him now"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Dumisa grabed Thunder Grasp mane and trotted over to Gabriel and looked at her. "Your father promised me that if I did something for him I would be able to keep Thunder Grasp so I had no choice but to do what he asked. I mean look at Thunder Grasp if he was your horse wouldn' ou do anything to keep him." He reached out his hand for Gabriel to take it and come for a ride with him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Garbiel looked up at him. She wondered what he had promised her father. But turned to her gaurds and then surprised them by taking his hand. "So Dumisa what did you promise my father?" Her two gaurds mounted two horses that had been brought to them by the other five gaurds and waited to see what was going to happen. They werent sure what Dumisa was going to do and they had to be ready!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Dumisa patted Thunder Grap's neck and smiled. "That is for me to know and well you might find out." They started off in a trott. He turns around and looks ta Garbiel and says, "Where is the person that runs the stable." He looks at TG and says, "Nothing on this horse is to be cut I have had him for many years. We group up together and I will take care of him myself isn't that right TG." He patts his neck and TG shook his head up and down. Dumisa smiles and they take off in a full sprint leaving the gaurds in their dust.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Gabriel was beginning to regreat climbing on his horse. She was not very trusting and this was why. When he gave the answer she really regreated it she wanted off and now. She was beginning to breathe very heavily. Her vision was beginning to blur and she was turning a pasty white. She nodded "Okay Dumisa nothing will be cut" When he took off she begain to punch and slap Dumisa in the arm "LET ME DOWN, LET ME DOWN" She was screaming very loudly and it was clear that she was very upset. She looked down but knew at this hight and speed she would very hurt by the fall if not killed. "Dumisa please let me down I dont like this" She was now pleading he was going the way of her attack and she didnt want anything to do with that area she closed her eyes and prayed silently that he would stop and let her down.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 am

Dumisa and TG stopped immedately and Dumisa looked down at her. "I went the wrong way didn't I." He gets off of TG's back and leads her back to stable by foot. When the gaurds caught up Dumisa just waved his hand and shook his head in way letting them know he messed up and to stay away. When they got into the stable Dumisa helped Gabriel down and says, "Are you better nowl." He lowered his head and they went back to the castel and Dumisa went to the kitchen and had Gabriel walked to her room by the guards.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:36 pm

When he slowed down Gabriel had to admit tht she was very surprised that he actually stopped as he turned around and looked down at her she was plae as a ghost. As he dismounted and led her by foot she calmed her breathing and by the time they reched her gaurds she was a lot calmer.

When they reched the stable she thanked him for helpign her down then nodded. "I am fine now thank you" She then walked back to her room keeping her head high as she walked passed the village. Once she made it to her castle she walked to her room and thanked her gaurds then walked into the separted room that was heated by another fire and she smiled as it seemed that someone had thought she would nned a bath she walked to her gaurds again "I am having my bath I wish not to be disturbed" She then returned to the bath stripped and climbed into it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:39 am

Dumisa was returning form the kitichen with a special treat for Gabriel he was carrying it on silver paltform. It was something Dumisa's mother use to make for him back at their village. "They were called fruit twigs." It is when she took the fruit she found and put it on the end of this sweet but edible twigs. He was carrying them to her room when the gaurds told him he would have to wait because she was taking a shower. Dumisa smiled as he turned around and walked out side the castel for about an hour and returned with the fruit twigs and knocked on the princess room not caring what the guards said.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 am

Gabriel had finished her bath and got dressed in one of her robes and was sitting infront of her fire brushing her long hair when a knock on the door came. She looked towards it. "Enter please" Then she returned to brushing her long blonde curly locks of hair and staired into the fire. Hearing the door open she turned and smiled. "Hello Dumisa"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:26 am

Dumisa nodded and brought her the fruit twigs. "Enjoy." He turns and goes to the window. He was looking around then his voice come out of nowhere low and steady. "How can your people treat my people like this and go to sleep at night." For the first time Dumisa's mucles where visible through his close. "I was their prince I was their leader and I have left them to be treated like they did something wrong. If we lose a war it is not the peoples fault it is the leaders. His plan is suppose to lead the way and what happen to the respect of the others people. Had I have won the war I would have just took back my land never would I have enslaved your people. If they would have wished to have joined me so be it but never would I have done this." His grip was breaking the rail on the balcony he was gripping as he looked down upon his people being inslaved and mistreated.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:16 am

Gabriel took the fruit twig and ate it. It tasted like manna in her mouth, As he spoke she looked up and him then bowed her head. "I do not know how to answer that Dumisa" She paused and shook her head. "I have never mistreated them, before the...icident I was good friends with them, I snuck around and helped them, as I did my people. I helped deliver babies and did other nursing things...but since then I have been branded cursed and no one, will come near me"

As he continued she stood. "You were once a prince? What happened"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 am

Dumisa let go of the rail and watched the parts of it he griped crumble and fall. "Your people happen just because we diffrent and didn't have the weapons your people possed we were enslaved and mistreated. They day I came in I was struck numerous times for having a so called smart mouth." His hands turned to fist. "I would take a million more hit for my people which is why I struck this deal with your father." He realesd his grip his palms were bleeding. "I will escape and free my people and all of the other people of this land." He looked to the sky and turned and walked off of the balcony.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:03 am

Gabriel looked up at him while he spoke. She had to admit she agreed that her people mistreated others. But she was only a female and therefore had no voice and now she was a marred female and that meant even worse. She opened her mouth to say something, but wanted him to continue. She let him continue talking but when she noticed his bleeding hands she stepped forward. She was trained in medicene and wanted to help him but before she could stop him he stepped off the balcony she let ut a silently scream nd rushed forward and then screamed for real her two gaurds stnading out the door rushed into the room swords drawn. Gabriel stood on her broken balcony looking down. They rushed to her and looked where she was looking.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:39 am

Dumisa had pulled out an knife that he had gotten from the kitchen and was sliding down the wall to the draw bridge he charged and then he charged the incoming slaves and took out the gaurds without killing them then he freed the new slaves and let them go. The other gaurds charged the form withing the castle. Dumisa smiled and showed off his fighting skills he bashed the incoming gaurds and then when the head garud came the through his hands into the air and let the head gaurd take him out. He was drug back to Gabriels room after being beaten and the head gaurd goes that was not apart ofthe deal and the club Dumisa again and they hurled him into Gabreils room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 am

Gabriel was grateful that he was not injured but watched as the events unfold she inworldy winced as he attacked the gaurds. If he was caught the punishment would be grave. Surely enough she helplessly watched as he was dragged away. It seemed as an eternity had passed. Gabriel paced in her room until finally it was not until her door was opened and he was hurled inside that she knew how badly he was beaten.

She clenched her fist and looked at the head gaurd "what is the meaning of this?" She then walked to her wash basin and dipped in a peice of cloth then knelt down beside Dumisa and begain to wash the blood away. "You still havent told me what the deal was"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Dumisa stood up and snatched the cloth from her. He started whipeing his wounds and walked over to the baclony where he spit out a mouthful of blood over and over again. While he smikred and whipped a his cuts and burises. "You will learn of the deal when the time is right and not a moment sooner." He glared at her. "So stop asking about it." He spit ou another mouthfull of blood and went to fire and finished cleaning his new wounds. He glared at the door every other second and then tore some of his salve clothes and wrapped the cuts.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Gabriel stared at her hands as the cloth was ripped from them she watched as he whipped them and as he walked the the balcony she was concered for him but it was clear that he didnt want her to help. "Alright Dumisca I shall not ask again" She continued to watch him "Dumisca I am trained in medicene I can help you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Dumisa looked at her and as she offered to help then he turned around and looked at the sunset then he turned and threw the cloth back into the water and goes and sits next to Gabriel and says, "Do you know how to sew or is that to much for a princess to know." He lifted up his shirt where an huge gash was right over his ribs. He stands up and walks over to the water and takes the rag and cleans it out. Then he looks at Gabriel. "Well can you because this will suck if I have to do this myself.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Gabriel watched him wondering if he would allow her to help him. As he sat down she looked him over, she could tell that he was in pain but until he asked she could not help him. When he asked the question she perked up. Sewing was fairly easy...at least to her. "Yes Dumisa I do know how to sew and do most other things"

As he lifted up her shirt she eyed the wound and nodded slid off the bed and as he cleaned it she got her box of medicene then he directed him to lay down on he bed then sitting beside him she pulled out a jar "This will numb the area" Before he could object she poured some on a gauze and around the wound then picked up a needle and tread and sewed up his wound then covered the are in a fresh clean gauze then looked up at him. "I am not the spoiled princess that you think I am, almost all the children in this village I helped bring into this world, most of the animals as well" She stood "When men come back from war I tend to the wounded, hold the hands of the dying, comfort those that have no one" She turned to him "So dont assume I am some pampered princess"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Dumisa stands up and says, "I know more about you than you know and will know of for know." He looks at the men coming in tend to your wonded and the deal that keeps grazeing your mind may unfold upon you and tell you everything you need to know." He walks over to the bowl of water and takes it out of the room and returns with the bowl full of warm water. Also while being escorted by the guards they dropped a bag on the floor looked at Dumisa smiled and nodded and left the room. After a while the head guard returns to the room. "It was a pleasure working with you and I do aplogize for the beating we gave you but we had no choice." Dumisa nodded and shook the mans hand and took the bag to the room she gave him. While Gabriel tended the wonded he stayed in that room the whole time he placed the bag under his pillow and layed there.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 am

Gabriel stared at him then stood "Your welcome Dumisa" She then greeted the other wounded mostly just bandages and pain medicene needed a few needed her to sew up their faces but nothing too major.

As she finished up she turned to Dumisa "How are you feeling now" She had heard what the gaurd had said but decided on just leaving it for now it was none of her busness.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Dumisa looked up at her and says, "Go pack a small bag with your favorite things and some clothing." He placed his head back on the pillow and says, "Hurry up we only have a few hours and then we have to leave." He closes his eyes. "Don't take forever and don't pack what you can't carry."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next