The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:50 am

Daniel watched her slyly as she got off of him. "Hmm... I think I can..." he said. His eyes glued to her as she shook her ass lightly. He wanted her even more, seeing her perfect figure move in such a way to attract him, he wanted nothing more. He stood up, his manhood starting to stiffen quite a bit... It would be hard to move and grab her, claim her... still, this little game that she wanted to play would be one that they both would win.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:53 am

"Then do it" she said seeing his manhood stiffen, she longed to feel him in her their bodies moving in a rhythm together. She longed to feel his skin against hers. She looked over her shoulder at him.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 am

Daniel moved towards her, quickly, urgently grabbing her, he held her, "Hmm... careful what you wish for..." he said. His manhood, now against her, He moved her down, onto her stomach, arraging her body the way he wanted to, using his strengths, Her ass was in the air he stood behind her. "I'll make you cry wolf again and again..." he said gripping her hips before his member began to press against her opening.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 am

She smiled as he grabbed her, a burning grew in her belly. He moved her the way he wanted and she smiled "I'd like to see you try" she said egging him on. She felt a wave of desire as he gripped her hips. He began to press against her opening as she burned more to feel him touch her and take her, to claim her as his.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 am

Daniel smirked... gripping her hips a bit rougher... "Alright..." he said. He slid himself inside of her, felling her warmth around him, as he slowly, painstakingly moved his member in as far as he could currently go. "Mmm... you feel so good to me already..." he said, feeling a burning for her more than he had ever experienced... The temple... was there some sort of holy magic effecting him? He felt odd... but good...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:19 am

She held back a moan as he entered her. "hmm Daniel..." she said feeling a hunger inside. She was also feeling odd but all she could think of in this moment was Daniel. She was his and no one else's. If there were other female shifters she would have to fight them to stay his and prove herself to him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:26 am

Daniel only had eyes for her, to him, only she was good enough for him. Only she would be the one that he loved... her and only her... he pulled himself out but only to his tip before moving quickly back into her... he felt more energetic... more full of life... more lust... more want for her... he felt a more feral feeling come over him. He began taking her, claiming her as his...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:32 am

she quietly moaned as he pulled back then thrust into her once more. She also was taken by a feral lust as he began to claim her. After a while she pulled herself away from him and kissed him she back into a wall and pulled him with her so he pressed her back against the wall. "Make me cry wolf" she whispered a little breathlessly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:39 am

Daniel smiled slyly. "Mmm... with pleasure..." he said as he entered her again, harder, faster, more skilled... he seemed to know the best ways now to bring pleasure to her, and in turn, he was driven mad as wave after wave of pleasure washed over him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 am

She lifted one leg up Daniel's as he entered her again driving pleasure harder and deeper into her. She moaned a little as she kissed his neck and bit it softly, her nails digging into his back a bit.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 am

Daniel knew that he would have to work harder if he wanted to make her cry wolf again... his mind now clear his hands moved up her body, gripping her, holding her. His mouth busy, moving from her lips, then to her neck, biting her lightly, nipping lovingly.

((Last for tonight, see ya))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 am

He was winning, he had control over her. His hands moved up her body as he held her. His mouth brushing across her neck and his teeth claiming her throat. She moaned tilting her head a little and pushing herself down on his member a little. She clawed at his back then ran her hands across his muscles, from his shoulders down his arms and chest to his hands that held her legs.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Feeling her hands running across his back, he knew that he had her now... claiming her. His biting into her... she couldn't get away... He brought both of his arms down and grabbed her legs, lifting both of them off of the ground, holding her up as he continued to thrust into her, deeper, harder now. He moaned a bit against her neck.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:52 pm

He had her right where he wanted her and she wouldn't fight to get away. She moaned as he bit her, he grabbed her legs and lifted her up. She put her arms around his neck and pushed her hips against him as he thrust into her. "Oh Daniel..." she moaned.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Daniel became more feral with his lust, his thrusts becoming rougher, pushing deeper into her out of necessity, the heat of the moment... This temple seemed to call to his wild side and it was bringing it out even more. Lupa blessed him, blessed her children to be able to enjoy themselves in the heat of this moment. Daniel's mind was starting to slip. He kissed her neck roughly, biting into her, he tasted a little bit of blood, not enough to do any damage, but he tasted her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Lith also felt her beast taking a hold. She cried out with pleasure as they started to get rough. She felt Daniel's teeth dig into her neck to draw blood but this only made me lust stronger. She pulled his head up a little and kissed him with great hunger.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Daniel felt her around him... how good she felt... he moaned louder and louder... if there were other males around they would know, she... she was his. Only his... no one else could have her once he claimed her. He moaned against her kiss, unable to hold her neck any longer with his teeth, though he seen what it was doing to her. He felt waves of pleasure starting to become more intense.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:32 pm

She smiled hearing him cry out with pleasure. She kissed his neck and also bit at it. She clawed his shoulders and bit his neck as waves of passion over through her. She was his. No one else's. She moaned as she bit him feeling him go deep and hard into her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

It wasn't too much longer until Daniel felt it, he wasn't going to last much longer, he thrust once more deep into her, bringing her down on top of him as hard as he could, He felt her biting his neck, clawing his shoulders. It enhanced the pleasure gained. He howled loudly announcing to everyone around that he had claimed her. He climaxed hard into her, harder and longer than any time before.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 pm

Lith also felt herself starting to hit her climax. She cried out as he thrust into her bringing her down hard on to his member. She bit his neck one last time as she climaxed. She felt him release into her harder and longer than before as she softly claimed his lips. "Oh Daniel..." she whispered.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Daniel calmed down a bit, he felt her teeth clamping hard onto her neck. He held himself inside of her... his seed inside of her. He felt her lips capture his, he kissed her back lovingly. "Mmm... my mate..." he said. "That was... wonderful..." he said panting.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 pm

She smiled and cuddled him "My mate" she said back to him softly. She felt nothing but bliss being in his arms. She to was a little short of breath. "Your amazing..." she said. "I want more than anything to give you a child" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Daniel kissed her deeply as he still held her, He lifted one of his arms, still easily holding her and stroked her face as he released her lips. He smiled. "A child... I'm sure Lupa has blessed us today..." he said. "I... felt something odd while... we were together... odd... but good..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm

She closed her eyes and took his hand in hers as he stroke her cheek. "I hope you are right my love" she said. "I know... I felt it also" she said rubbing her face against his with effecting. "Who knew our paths would intertwine so greatly" she said with a smile. "You know once I've had our first child you will truly be our alpha" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:25 pm

"From a prisoner to... alpha... soon..." he said. "Destiny... our lives... yes... this is wonderful..." he said. "And... I will officially be the alpha male... and with you by my side... I would have it no other way..." he said holding her closer. Then our children... maybe they will find more people... humans with hearts not filled with hate..." he said. "Maybe... we will become more common... and our kind accepted..." he said hopefully, wishing only the best for their children.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next