The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 17 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Giggling softly Jessica held him close. "See I like my personal Angel" When he mentioned the scar she frowned and gave him a soft kiss on the wound and petted his cheek. Then settled back down on him and closed her eyes smiling at the sound of her sword. "So it will be finished tommrow?" She sighed and giggled with his kisses he was giving her. She felt so safe with him and so at home. She sighed again then turned her head quickly and caught his lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 17 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 pm

He smiled as he she caught his lips and kissed him. Then he looked up and said yes. "I am going to finish it tomorrow and take the day off from work." He smiles and kisses her again and then says, "I got a lot more finished then I wanted to so I will just finish it tomorrow." He smiles and lays his head back on her neck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Smiling back she nodded. "I am going to love my sword but can you teach me how to use it?" She wondered before kissing him back again.. It seemed as if they were getting closer to each other and Jessica loved that. She smiled again about him taking the day off, that sounded great to her. She relaxed again as he laid his head on her neck agan and she closed her eyes her body like puty in his arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Angel smiles and kisses her neck. "I wouldn't make you a sword and not show how to use it." He smiles and lays his head back on her neck. Then he says, "Now go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." He smiles and kisses her neck before going to sleep on her neck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Grinning Jessica nodded. 'Of course you wouldnt" She was excited at the thought of learning how to use the sword she was a little worried that she would disapoint him not being able to do it properally. But she had a feeling that Angel would be super patient with her and work with her. She felt him fall asleep on her neck then slowly fell asleep herself too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:30 am

Angel woke up the next morning and kissed her neck as he stood up and slowly being careful not to wake her. He heard a strange noise and leaped over the couch and landed with out making a noise he pulled his swords from out of the couch and looked down the hall. He didn't move down the hall because he didn't want to leave Jessica open for attack if there were people in his house so he walked over to Jessica and softly shook her awake.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 am

Sleeping soundly Jessica didnt even feel Angel get up but when he came back and softly shook her she softly opened her eyes and smiled at him. But then her smile quiickly left her when she sensed somehing was wrong. "Whats wrong Angel" She asked but she didnt sit up she didnt want to leave herself open if someone was here and out to get her..
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Angel looks down and says, "Quickly but quietly get up and get directly behind me." He waited for Jessica to do just that. "I believe they are in my moms room. So keep quiet and fall me." He slowly started to go to the back and made sure Jessica was directly behind him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 am

Although she was frightened Jessica showed no signs of it and quckly feel behind him and remained completly silent she was barely breathing but her mind was racing. Who was in here? why? what did they want? Where was his mother was she already at work? She wanted answers but she knew that she would have to wait licking her lips slightly she continued to walk and waited to see what was there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:00 am

Angel had a sword in one hand and gun in the other. He realized that Jessica wasn't use to this so he lowered his blade and gun for one second. He reached behind him and grabbed Jessica's hands and placed them on his chest. His hear beat was still regular but strong. You could feel his heart thump anytime of the day. Then he picked up his weapons and started back to his mothers room he was right there wen he stepped on a squeaky bored. He stopped moving after that and then a body came flying through his mother door. And the number 2 was shouted. Angel quickly leaned around the door shooting two bullets both of them landing on a second man one in his shoulder and one in his leg. He then turned as the other guy started to move and kicked him through a wall. He turned and grabbed Jessica's arm and snatched her into him as his mother hog tied one and went for the other. He tossed his gun to the side and put his sword on his back and then hugged Jessica. "Everything is fine." He says.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:32 am

Feeling his heartbeat under his hand seemed to strangly calm her down she swallowed hard and stayed with him. She closed her eyes wondering what had happened now? Who was after them or more to the point her? Why wouldnt Herbert leave her alone. She licked her lips trying to prove to Angel that she could remain calm but then she saw the body flying and she let out a yelp then quickly covered her mouth. To keep quiet.. She was frozen in fear as Angel leaned around the door and shot and finally when she was pulled into a hug she was shaking. She heard his words but shook her head "No its never going to be over till they find me and bring me back to him that is their mission." She whispered into his neck. "I am so sorry I am so weak you must be disguste with me" She attempted to pull out of his grip. but he held her too har.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:49 am

Angel smiles and eased his grip just enough so that he could have her in one hand and then he kissed her. "Trust me Jessica, Herbert's boys wouldn't have made it this far. These are my problems." He looked at his mother who was kicking the guy she flung through a door in the stomach and den she finally says, "Who do you work for." Angel smiles and says, "Mom they are Ringo's boys." he smiles even wider and says, "I guess i will have a side mission for tomorrow." He looks at Jessica and says, "I promised I would take the day off and finish ad sword." He kisses Jessica's forehead and starts out the room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Kissing him back softly she heard his words and relaxed slightly she nooded at him proving that she belived him. She ran her hand on his face and kised his lips again softly. She still felt safe with him. She looke up at him with conceren in her eyes but didnt say anything and instead just ran her hand on his chest. And then followed him out the door. "Angel if you have to work I understand" She nodded as she took his hand and brought it to her lips kissing it softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Angel turned around and smiled and says, "Yes it is true I have work and so do you." He points to the door that lead to the metal making room. "We have a sword to finish." He starts walking towards the door when he heard his mother say, "I will handle these two and then I will bring you to breakfast okay." Angel turned around once more this time grabbing Jessica's hands and pulling her along with him and also looking at his mother and saying, "Thank you mother see you in a bit." He closes the door behind Jessica and starts back to the sword making.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 am

Walking with Angel into the room she turned and thanked his mother at the same time, breakfast did sound good. She looked up at Angel as he closed the door she kissed him softly on his cheek then turned to her sword. "What are we doing today? Like other then finishing it" She asked trying to prove that she was not at all nervous about what had just happeend. She trusted Angel and knew that Angel would always keep her safe.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Ange pulls out the started blade and then pulls out these different color thick metal sheets and says, "You pick the color of your blade and your hilt. While I finish of the rest of the sword." He smiles and starts to work on the blade.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Looking at the colours Jessica saw one that she liked it was purple but when the metal shifted it turned a black. She smiled the way that it changed colours lke that was a bit confusing. "I like this one, the way that when it moves it changes colours" She walked up to him "How is that possible??"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Angels smiled and says, "It is a metallic color and the light causes it to change color. I have some really cool one that changes from silver to black. It is silver in the light and black in the shadows." He smiles and says, "I have been meaning to make something with it I just never got around to it." He smiles and continues to work on her sword.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:26 am

Jessica nodded. "I like it" She cocked her head to the side "If you thnk Sliver and black would be better, but I really like the purple and black one." She looked down at the metal again then back at him. "What were you planning on makng with it" She wondered. She stayed back slightly to make sure she didnt get in the way.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:04 am

Angel smiles and says, "Oh no my love I am going to use the purple and black for you the silver and black I am going to use to make me a katana but first I am going to finish your sword." He smiles as he walks over and grabs the purple and black metal and then starts the folding process.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:53 am

Smiling Jessica nodded. She liked beng called hs love. It made her feel special. She watched as he took the metal and started to fold it. She was eager to see her sword finished and wondered how he was going to teach her to use it. She was a lttle bit nervous still about failing him. But she hoped he would be patient.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Angel smiles as he puts the finishing touch on her sword. The blade was the metallic purple and black the handle and design that went all the way up the back side of the sword was a beautiful shinning black metal. The design was a phenix sprouting from the handle it flew about half way too the center of the blade where it reared up to fight. on the far side of the blade a dragon tail lead to the center were the head of the dragon roared at the phenix. But in the middle of both of them a young angel stood in the middle of them halting the conflict.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 am

Walking up to him she wrapped her arms around his chest then looked at the sword. "It is beautiful" She gasped "Thank you" She stroked his chest softly as she stood behind him. "This is prefect" She smiled. "You did a great job" With that she kissed his cheek softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:04 am

Angel turned into her and says, "Well for doing a great job I hope I get more of a kiss then that." He smiles and places the sword in her hand waiting to see what she would do for his great work. The sword was remarkably light but also extremely sharp. He reached behind him and put a leather sheath over it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 am

Laughing at his comment she watched him but the sheath over her new sword then wrapped her free hand around his neck and planted a passionate kissed on his lips and pushed her tongue in and ran it alonge his teeth and smiled. She grinned again and kissed his lips again. "Is that any better" She winked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next