The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 pm

she glanced and looked over at Abel, she knew why he moved, she wasn't stupid, she lowered her head slightly , keeping level with Abel and the barbarian, she was glad she didn't tell them that if she wanted the barbarian would have been toast right now.

the man snorted as he tossed the dead thing at the dragon. " dinner.. eat up.. be the dragons keeper?.. a little thing like you ? you really think you can handle it? hmmm and we plan many things with this dragon, you know the scales on that beast could gain you a pretty penny, and her horns, they would make good weapons, unbreakable. "

she pulled her head up immediately as he started talking about the things she had, so thats their plan, to pilfer scales and horns? , someone truly has been reading up on their dragon mythes... her silver gaze went to abel, then back to the barbarian, wondering if now would be a good time to roast him, considering what he said was true, her scales would go for a good price, and if they kept her for the rest of her life, they would have their own paradise...

he sneered at the dragon, " thats right beasty seems like she knows what i am talking about... " he glanced at abel and frowned. " be her keeper huh.. fine.. you get to hunt for her, bring her food.. keep her fat and happy..later we will need to take some of her scales, we have merchants coming. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Abel smiled. "Thanks... besides, it isn't every day that one sees a dragon... besides, since she doesn't seem to hate me, she will probably be happier than with one of your... er... men..." he said. He wanted to call the brutes what they were... but he didn't want to get on his bad side... not yet anyways. "How... long with it be for the merchants to arrive? When should we have her scales off of her?" he asked. He needed to know how long they had. "And don't worry, hunting is easy for me... living on my own for a long time, I had to fend for myself. I'm sure catching enough food to keep her happy won't be too hard. He said putting a hand back on her, petting her similar to an animal. Still part of the act.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:50 pm

she closed her eyes slightly as he petted her, her eyes never left the brute that was eyeing her like she was made of gold. oh how i would love to rip you to peices ... touch a scale on my hide and you will know what its like to live in eternal pain.

the man snorted as he leaned back against the wall, the cross bow still trained on her. " how is it she allows you to touch her?.. ahh we only need two or three scales.. that will give us enough money to buy new horses, shoes and other supplies.. he should be here in twenty four hours, next sundown really. " he eyed her again before glancing over at abel once more. " a dragon hating you ?, please, she's just a mere beast, brain is too small to think... ACK!" he barely managed to dodge out of the way as a small spurt of flame shot out of Nervana's mouth , scorching the spot where he had been.

small brain huh ? , think its small now you lowly peice of flesh. she snorted, closing her mouth instantly , making puffs of smoke come out of her nostrils before dissappearing as the fire was extinguished.

he had landed on his side but managed to get up fast and aim the cross bow on her again. " try that agian and i will make sure i take an eye out.. " he growled out, glancing at Abel. " tie her down again , i don't want her moving an inch.. you can hand feed her if you think she loves you that much."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Abel held back some laughter watching as the hunter swiftly moved, trying not to get hit. Though also wishing that he had been... Petting her once more. Abel made it look as if he was tightening down the chains, though they still had plenty of give. A simple rope trick that he learned, though with chains was a bit different. "Hand feed her? I probably could... but still, I'm not sure if I could risk it. She will enjoy her stay here though soon enough." he said. They had till next sundown... he didn't want her to lose any of her scales... they felt wonderful... Still, the man would have another thing coming if he even tried to touch her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:13 pm

he snorted then backed towards the door. " don't trust the beast Abel, she will use you , then kill you , thats all there is to it." he gave one last sneering look to the dragon before dissappearing through the door, locking it once again. telling the guard that stood by to let abel out when he was ready.

she stared at the door for a moment before turning towards abel. " oh how i wish i had set him on fire just a little. " murmured slightly before eyeing the dead carcass he tossed at her, " stand back abel. " warned, waiting for him to move back before she sucked in a huge lung full of air, once she had enough a low rumbling started in her chest once more before she shot out another small stream of blueish flame, cooking the dead thing inside out before putting the fire out. " there... i like cooked meat.. " grunted as she reached for it, but it was slightly out of reach. " my arms are chained.... please scoot it closer.. and don't listen to the man, dragons are the purist of animals.. we may trick things, but only if we absolutely have to. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Abel moved over, he pushed the cow easily to her. He was awestruck when she breathed fire... how powerful it seemed... like nothing he had ever seen before. "Here..." he said. "And I know... still... now is a fairly desperate situation for you... I could understand lying... but I don't sense that sort of thing from you..." he said sitting down next to her. "I feel as if I can trust you... something that I can't say about many people in this world." he said. "Listen... tonight... we will get you out of here..." he said. "It will be too late by tomorrow... plus we will have the cover of night on our side." he said. "Or you can burn all of them while they sleep." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:33 pm

she blinked before ripping into cooked meat, eating it slowly before responding. " the night is almost over, how will you get me out of these chains? even i know some of them are locked. " went back to eating and within minutes she had the bone clean, " ahhh if i can avoid roasting them, that would be good. burnt human smells nasty to us. " she tossed the bone aside before settling down , her hunger slightly taken care of.

" if you can manage to get me lose from the chains, i can help with us dissappearing.... i can shift. " glanced over at him, wondering how he would even react to a dragon turning into a woman... or any other creature for that matter, she was sure he wouldn't go nuts over it,, might be surprised.. but not freaked out.. besides, in twenty four hours she wouldn't have a choice to shift, she can only hold a certain shape for so long before the magick that allowed her to shift, will force her to painfully shift back to her human form. she cringed inward at the thought of that.. " tonight will be good. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 pm

"Locks don't bother me..." he said... "But we had best hurry..." he moved over to them. He gripped one in his hand and focused... he muttered a few words before he felt the metal starting to heat up in his hand... it didn't bother him in the slightest... soon it melted starting to drip onto the floor. He let it go... one chain down. "My hidden abilities..." he said with a small smile. "The sword is only for show... this world doesn't look too kindly upon mages..." he said. "They say mages have a touch of dragon blood in them... I never believed it... till I seen you. I didn't believe that they existed." he said working on the second lock.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:52 pm

she blinked in shock, now it all made sense, why she sensed something in him that called to her... more like sang to her blood, her dragon blood." i see.. yes the world does not take kindly to things that it doesn't understand.. " she shifted a little, feeling the chains loosen even more on her.." i have heard stories about mages, like you with dragons, i never thought mages where real.. " once the last chain was delt with she stood to her full height.. her head nearly reaching the ceiling of the old building.. she stretched, allowing her wings time to gain feeling. before she turned to assess her body , now she knew why her side burned, there was a large gash in it. probably from falling out of the sky when she got caught.. " hmmm it will heal.. its just a flesh wound.. it will look better once i shift.. is there any ... cloaks i can use?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:02 pm

"Cloaks... Well... you can use mine..." he said removing his, he just stood now with his traveler's clothes... looking as if they had seen better days. "But... to be honest, I don't think it will fit you." He said looking at her. She was huge... a beautiful creature really... "Geez... you... are huge..." he said looking at her. A large majestic creature... but how would they slip away unnoticed?
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:08 pm

she laughed, a small sweet laugh as she looked down at him. " dragons have many abilities hun, it will do just fine.." she reached out, but didn't take the cloak, just used the back of her hand to gently nudge him aside.. " its a bit cramped in here" grunted slightly as she stretched out her legs before hunching down. " allright here we go. " half closed her eyes, the silvery color of it go bright gold as her body expanded slightly before slowly getting smaller and smaller, her wings folded in on themself before dissappearing into her body all together, her horns fell away and dissappeared into dust, same with her scales, they fell out and turning to dust before vanishing , revealing smooth creamy skin as her body went from dragon to that of a tall human woman, her hair raven black and covering her naked front as she turned to stare at him, her eyes once agian the mystic swirling silver, " the cloak... please" she stayed hunched over, covering her nudity , allthough it didn't bother her, she just did it for his sake. keeping one arm over her chest as the other was held out for the cloak." hurry , i fear we are running on a low amount of time." she had been right, when she shifted, the large gash on her dragon body had just become a small scrape on her human one.. it was still tender but it will heal in due time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Keath watched in awe, seeing her body turn, shifting into another creature altogether. A human... a woman. Pale, beautiful skin that looked soft and smooth. Raven black hair marking her beauty, and her eyes, hiding behind them was something mystical. He stood in shock for a moment before snapping out of his trance. Handing her the cloak... they wouldn't notice two people leaving this place... His magic couldn't do that... his could only destroy, hurt, maim... he it wasn't practical for much else... "R-right..." he said. "We will need to be quiet... though they are all probably partying, reveling in their catch..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:20 pm

(( lol keath?... getting your charries mixed up i think ))

she smiled sweetly , taking the cloak and in one smooth movement had it around her slender body and tied. " i am as quiet as a mouse, they won't even hear me." she pulled the hood of the cloak up , tucking her long hair into it to hide it. " close your mouth, you will catch flies. " teased slightly , waving him to continue. " i do not know where i am going at t he moment so you will have to lead... let us hope they are all drunk from their partying. " she hoped so. her feet where silent as she padded over to him, as she promised she was silent , not even a sound was heard from her other then the small swoosh of fabric moving, but that would not alarm anyone since everybody was wearing clothing.. unless of course the barbarians walk around naked. she shuddered at that thought, she really did not want to see that.. " gawk at me later little Abel.. i promise i will let you if you get me out of here alive."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:28 pm

((... er... yeah... lol, sorry about that. I haven't played this character yet, not used to typing his name too much XD))

Abel smiled a bit. "Alright... This way... these ruins are fairly big. It will take a bit to get out... they might have some people guarding but if we are quiet enough, we can slip right past them." he said. He managed to peel his eyes off of her, still astounded by her. He quietly cracked open the door and slipped out.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:34 pm

(( lol its ok , i do it alot too XD.. ))

she nodded slightly sticking close to him as she too slipped out the door, the guard that had been there was now asleep, passed out probably from the nights festivities. she ignored him, keeping her hearing trained on any sound that meant danger. twice she had to pull herself up to keep from running into Abel as he stopped suddenly before moving on. she wrinkled her nose slightly as the smell of rats and still burning meat grew stronger with every step. , keeping her eyes on his back she followed, silent as a little mouse , well more silent then the rats she could hear running around.

a few minutes later she froze and reached out, grabbing his arm and pulling him up short, placing her finger to her lips to motion for him to be silent, pulling him behind her as she pressed up against the wall, slowly peaking out as she spotted two of the men moving drunkily towards then, she tensed before relaxing and half closed her eyes, holding her hand out slightly and splaying her fingers as she began to murmur something under her breath, her eyes glowing gold once more and before she finished the men had silently sat down and went into a drunken stupor.. Pulling back she swayed slightly before shaking her head and glancing at him. " lets go.. no one else is coming.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Abel froze, feeling her hand, he went back pressing against a wall... he hadn't seen these men... lucky for them she was with him. Once they had fallen down, Abel nodded and moved forward... they were close to the edge of camp... the exit in site... but his thoughts... she new magic as well... but her spells must be a bit more varied than his. But her dragon blood was definitely much stronger... after all, that is what she was... it was likely that Abel's great, great, grandfather could have been a dragon... but he would never know... There was still much that he did not know...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:49 pm

as they drew closer to the edge of the camp she became excited, but managed to hold it in , the thought of freedom making her jumpy, glancing around she waited until they where away from the camp before tossing back his cloak, it only took a moment for her to shift into her dragon form, though slightly smaller, easier to manuever around the trees, she turned towards him though and hunched down. " hurry , i want to be in the air before the sun rises... are you afraid of heights?" she kept her voice low. though she highly doubted that he had flown before.. but he was strong, and she knew he can handle it. " i want to be away from this place.. they will not be happy once they find me gone.. expecially since the man was right.. scales and horns make a good price .. they grow back of course but its painfull for a dragon. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Abel nodded. "I'm... not a fan of heights... but I trust you..." he said. He knew what she was getting at. He moved towards her and climbed upon her back. He felt her scales under him. "I don't blame you though... I want to get away from them too... I think I have found better company." he said with a laugh stroking the scales on her side. He held on tightly, feeling the power in this body. "I'm ready." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:11 pm

(( hehe sorry was doing another new post XD.. if you like vampires you can take a look ^-^ here ya go! https://uimates.rpg-board.net/xavier-s-mansion-f41/rave-s-return-male-mature-t192.htm#9813))

She laughed as she pulled up to her complete height. " it is a wonderious feeling. you will grow to love it i think.. besides, anything is better then those brutes. " murmured as she moved into a clearing before spreading her wings, with one huge flap she was thrown into the air smoothly , the wind easily catching her wings and pushing her even higher. " i won't go to high.. you might pass out.. hold on!" she moved swiftly , though flying in the air was more like smooth swimming in the ocean.. just without water.. no bumps or anything to hit.

by the time the sun came up she was hundreds of miles away from the camp and allready gotten her bearings.. " we will land soon.. i have to hide before the sun gets to high. or there will be more people after my scaley hide. " she murmured softly , heading straight for the mountains where there was less people to notice her. " it will be cold, but i know where to get you warmer clothing. "

it was another hour before she reached her destination, a large clearing with a single cabin in the snow. she circled around slowly descending smoothly " hold on! the landing will be bumpy!" she warned as she pulled up before slowly moving to land, her back feet stretched out, claws sprayed so she could get a good grip.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:37 pm

((lol, no problem, I just had dinner))

Abel held on tightly during the ascension. Soon when they reached the height that most of the flying would take place, he let go a bit... looking around. She was right, it was marvelous... but his clothes were not used to the cold... He toughed it out, taking in the sights... feeling the scales beneath him... an experience not many humans if any were able to feel.

The whole flight time Abel was speechless... Landing, he held on tightly. He was going to thank her up and down for this... he was glad that he met her... so many new experiences in a short amount of time.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:41 pm

(( hehe yum food ))

she grunted as she landed, nearly unsetting Abel, but she was quick enough to catch him before setting him down in the snow, it only took a few more minutes for her to change once more, before she dashed into the cabin, throwing on a thick gown before coming out with a furr blanket and tossed it at him. " well come on in then, so i can get the fire started and a hot meal in your belly , then you can ask all the questions you want.. your a mage. and i am obligated to answer.. if you where human.. well normal then that would be something totally different.. hmmm tomorrow.. we will meet the clan, they will be delighted to hear about a mage.. "

she smiled slightly , looking up at the sky before looking back towards him. "come on then before you freeze your backside off.. these mountains can be very cruel you know.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:42 pm

(( Razz .. have fun with the vampire one if you take it ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:53 pm

((lol, sorry, I have a lot of RP's at the moment, I would but yeah...))

Abel caught the blanket... he felt the bite of the cold winds as he wrapped it around himself. He smiled at her "Alright, fine, I guess I can come in." he said with a small laugh. Once inside and out of the cold he shivered a bit. He looked around the cabin. "This your secret hiding place?" he asked. "And... your clan? There... is more out there?" he asked. Already knowing the answer though, he was astounded. He curled up in the blanket a bit. Still watching her... she was a wonderful person... he hadn't had a hot meal in days now... mostly whatever the hunters made... and they were completely useless cooks...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:02 pm

(( lol its all good Razz . i understand completely ))

she arched an eyebrow, " as far as i know, i am the only one that can ... shift into a dragon... the rest of my adopted clan , well they only have one or two forms they can shift into.. normal wolves or tigers" smiled slightly , closing the door behind him before she dissappeared into another room , before coming out carrying an allready cleaned and fresh rabbit. " my family comes here every week to leave me fresh food if i am out exploring.. this will only take a moment. " she ducked into the kitchen before grabbing a pot, filling it with water before putting it in the fire place, taking seconds to start the fire. " this is my home.. i like high places really. it keeps me calm.. expecially when my thoughts are so chaotic sometimes. " shrugged before going into the kitchen once more, moments later there was the sound of vegetables being diced up. " don't worry i am a good cook . i won't kill you with burnt rabbit or anything. "

several minutes later she came out with a large bowl with freshly cut vegetables and the diced rabbit meat that had been seasoned before she put them in the water." you have to understand though, my clan likes to hide... they nearly went extinct years ago. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Abel laughed lightly, feeling warmer now... the combination of the fur blanket, the warm cabin and good conversation. He sighed lightly, relaxing on the couch next to the fire. "I believe you..." he said looking down at the bowl. Taking a small bite he smiled. "Yeah... much better than burnt meat." he said. "Nearly extinct... wow... I don't blame them for hiding." he said. He looked happy. "This... is much better... but you don't know much about me... any questions that you wish to ask me?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next