The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 7 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:41 am

she watched him curiously as he went to go get the boxes before squirming slightly as he kissed her breast and nibble right before she sucked in a breath feeling the sting of the needle going straight through her nipple. She contined to hold still though as she felt the cold ring being put through the new hole now. As he moved to do the other one she relaxed, only sucking in a sharp breath as she felt the needle once more but didn't even make any other sound of pain. it wasn't too bad, she actually didn't think there was all that much pain as she watched him place the other ring in before he played with her breasts again, . " hmmmm. definitely like them.. didn't even hurt that bad, felt like a wee little bee sting. " she grinned watching him through half closed eyes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm

"Didn't hurt that much eh." he grinned. He took one tit in each hand and lifted them up to look at the rings in her nipples. "They do look nice don't they." he squeezed both of them hard and kissed each tit. "Well if you can take having these beautiful tits stabbed by needle daggers, piercing your nipples would be nothing."

Then moving a hand down to her pussy he began rubbing it and slipped a finger within its folds to begin caressing the sensitive inner flesh. "Now that you have your lovely nipple rings, we will proceed to making you beg to be fucked." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:01 pm

she grinned" takes alot to do to make me admit it hurt.. but no those didn't hurt that much " she teased before sucking a breath as he squeazed and kissed each of her breasts before she felt his fingers slip within her folds to tease her " hmmmmm back to making me beg huh?" squirmed slightly , half closing her eyes as she tried to hold still, to ignore his teasing hand, just so he would work harder at making her beg.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 am

Dante grinned broadly at her statement, and kissed his way down her well toned body. Kissing and licking his way down to her pussy. He spread her legs wide and moved between her legs and began to flick his toung around the soft inner flesh of her wet opening as he fingered her. He knew she would soon be wiggling and gripping the sheets. He would drive her to her limits and she would beg him to take her. He liked to hear women beg to be taken, to be fucked and fucked hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:28 am

she sucked in a breath slightly as she watched him kiss and lick his way down her body before he shoved her legs open as his mouth began to latch on and attack her womanhood. " ohhhh!" bit her lip and squirmed slightly , his mouth was definitely driving her nuts, she tried her best to ignore it but couldn't help the little moans of pleasure that was escaping her mouth.it didn't take long for her to be squirming and grabbing the sheets. " hmmmmm come on now, your being a huge tease, " she reached down and lightly tugged at his shoulders." don't make me wait now. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm

He chuckled as she tried to squirm and as she grabbed the sheets. "Yes I am being a tease." he contiued to lick her pussy and finger it. He was waiting for her to beg for it. Then he wouldn't ease her want till she beged really good if he didn't like the first time. "So my dear are you going to beg for it, beg me to fuck your pussy hard." he reached a hand up and squeezed one of her tits hard to help her along some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

she gasped and moaned again as she squirmed against his mouth and hand that was fingering her. " hmmmmm " bit her lip as she closed her eyes, he was driving her really nuts, to the point where she felt like she was going climax at any moment but he wouldn't let it.. " please.. please. .. i want you to fuck me. " bit her lip as she half opened her eyes agian to stare at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:12 pm

"Ah now you can do better then that my dear." he chuckled. "How badly do you want to feel my dick up inside your delicious pussy?" he asked her. He was anxious himself to fuck her, but wanted her to really beg for it. It showed how hot and in need she was. He continued to finger her pussy but moved himself back up to suckle on her tits and squeeze them with his other hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 pm

she groaned as she squirmed more against him as he moved back up to pay attention to her breasts. " hmm geez. i am not much of a begger don't make me bite you . " growled slightly as she eyed him over before tugging at his hips." come on pleaaaaaseeeee. please please please i am freaking begging you here.. your driving me nuts and you need to take care of it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:21 pm

He chuckled. "Better my dear. You will learn to beg even better down the road." He moved again between her legs but this time his lover body. he guided his hard dick up to her pussy and slid it in, slowly moving it forward till he was fully sheathed. "Such a nice tight and wet pussy. Delicious as well." he licked his lips and began to move himself in and out of her. Is this better? Do you want me to fuck you nice and hard, or slow and easy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:25 pm

she moaned softly the moment she felt him push into her, her legs going around him as she looked up at him. " hmmmmm. definitely nice and hard.. " grinned and flushed as he said she was delicious. " hmmmmm. your just tasting skin, you haven't bitten so you don't know if i still taste good or not. .. definitely better. "lifted her hips up agianst his, holding onto his shoulders lightly and being carefull not to dig her nails in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Dante began moving himself in and out of her wet pussy. He drew back and rammed himself forward hard. She wanted it nice and hard he would give it to her that way. He laughed at her comment about him not biting her and therefore not nowing if she still tasted good. "Oh I think you still do my dear. Especially when you are enjoying the pleasures you are now feeling. It makes your blood taste even better. Would you like me to sink my fangs in to one of your lovely tits to taste your blood?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:16 pm

she sucked in a breath before moaning deeply as he rammed into her hard, she lifted her hips up against him while running her hands over his body , trying to hold back some of the little moans he was surely making her give. " hmmmmm that is all up to you, if you want to taste my blood, feel free." licked her lips slightly as she eyed him, talking bout blood was definitely making her thirst for it, she lightly ran her hands over his chest again before swiftly drawing her thumb nail just above his nipple, watching a welt of blood swell up before she ran her thumb over it then brought it to her lips to taste. " hmmm definitely better"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:07 am

He liked hearing her moan and cry out as he rammed his dick up into her. He felt her nick his skin to draw blood and then sample it. He leaned down and took one of her tits in one of his hands as he supported his weight with his other arm. Lifting it up he let his fangs extend and then he sunk them into the tender flesh of her tit on either side of its nipple and sucked some of her blood. It was delightful and delicious as he knew it would be. He withdrew his fangs and licked the puncture wounds till they stopped bleeding. "Just as I thought. Very delicious and heady." he grinned and continued to fuck her hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:14 pm

she gasped and moaned deeply as she felt his fangs sink deep into her tender flesh, it intensifyed the pleasure she was feeling so she wasn't complaining as she moved under him. " hmmmm good.. that felt really good. " bit her lip before she leaned up and nipped his chest, eyeing him intenstly before sinking her fangs in deep, .. a bite for a bite... thats how she did things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Moving her legs more apart and back towards her then placing them on his shoulders he rammed his hard dick up into her pussy harder and harder as he moved to his knees. This let her bite marks on his chest and the blood slowly ozzing out of the two small puncture wounds. He did not mind it at all. "Did you enjoy the taste of my blood my sweet. He now reached down and squeezed both tits hard.

The snow now had stopped falling all together but he did not notice it, as he was throughly enjoying fucking his lovely companion. "Damn you feel good." he growled, as he fucked her harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:34 pm

she gasped in surprise as he moved her legs again making her pull her fangs out but she didn't mind as she licked her lips , " hmmm definitely , " grinned before moaning as she arched up against him as much as she could , her body tensing up instantly as her climax came rushing through her body , making every muscle tense in pleasure " hmmmmm freaking hell!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:52 pm

He continued to pound her pussy as he felt her climax, her juices flowing from her pussy as his dick moved in and out of it. But he was not yet done. He kept up his pace and rammed himself hard into her, trying to bury his dick as deep up inside her as he could. "You are getting to be quite the horny one my dear. Will you need a couple of the toys to go with you so you can keep this pussy of yours well satisfied and your lovely ass nice and relaxed for when you come back so I can fuck it good and hard?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 pm

she gasped and cried out in pleasure as he rammed into her hard, trying to get himself as deep as he could. " ohhh" bit her lip as she looked up at him, flushing deeply " toys?... ohh toys.. ummm maybe.. could be gone for a while " grinned as she bit her lip and ran her nails over his chest, arching up more against him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 am

Dante looked down at her as he rammed his hard shaft up into her and then held himself there as he pumped his hot cum into her pussy. He growled out his satisfaction and remained like he was for a couple more minutes before easing out of her and lowering her legs. "Yes I think I will send a couple along with you." He laid down next to her and ran a hand over her stomach and around her navel. It was then he noticed that the snow had stopped falling. He sighed and kissed her lips gently. Soon you will be going. It seems the storm has ended. In the morning you will be able to leave." he pulled the covers back over them and lay there on his side looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:05 pm

she moaned again as he rammed up hard into her, keeping himself there as he climaxed, bitting her lip she squirmed before relaxing as he pulled out of her and layed down next to her, pulling the covers over the both of them as she slightly glanced at the window and saw the snow had definitely stopped falling.. "hmmm.. definitely.. " yawned slightly as her stomache muscles jumped from his hand running over it and her naval." hmm. . i can try and be as fast as i can. but will be hard since i am sure the woman and your guy are probably out moving about again. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:40 pm

"Well that all may depend on where they are at and what they are doing at the moment." his hand moved slowly up to her tits and he squeezed one then the other. They still had most of the day and night before she would have to leave. Unless she wished to leave early that afternoon to get a head start. "Or do you wish to start after lunch?" he asked her. He would miss enjoying her lovely body but he would manage. "If you do decide to go today, before you go, I want to fuck your ass one more time and use those lovely needle daggers on your tits again. Think you are up to that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 pm

she licked her lips and half closed her eyes slightly " its best if i start after lunch. faster i get moving the faster i can catch them.. hmmmmm i think i am up for it. " grinned as she squirmed slightly as he continued to tease her body and play with her breasts. " hmmmm would definitely be a good parting gift i think. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:04 pm

"Yes a nice parting gift for my lovely, horny, and beautiful guest." he grinned and squeezed her tits hard. She squirmed under his hands, and he chuckled. "Do you think you will be able to ride after all you have been through?" he asked her. Leaning over he kissed her tits as he squeezed them, flicking his toung over their hard nipples. "You had best soak in a nice hot tub of oiled water so you may. But that is after I enjoy fucking your ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 pm

she bit her lip and gave a light moan as he teased her nipples. " hmmmm . your right, a good soak in the hot water will do good.. ahh but your the one that is making me horny, never used to be like this " grinned as she ran her hands lightly over his body , feeling muscles twitch and jump from her light touches." i must say i may miss this for the duration of me being gone.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next