The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:09 pm

she jumped slightly when he began to caress her breasts, she swallowed slightly , definitely getting nervous, " well, thank you .. " atleast she managed to keep her voice smooth and even. " it will stay where it is for now.. atleast until i go on the hunt, i don't need to get robbed while on a mission.. ummm.. " she licked her lower lip before shifting a little on the couch. " is this very appropriate sir?... i mean , me and you are on contract right now... and i have never mixed business with pleasure. " in fact she had never thought of any other pleasure at all. so this was just weird for her... forcing herself to calm down she reached up to place her hands on his. " Dante.... i lived with a bunch of monks... well they considered themselves monks.. they never allowed me to do ... anything of the sorts like this... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:31 pm

He smiled as she jumped a bit at his bolder move. As she brought a hand up to his and began to stumble over word trying to tell him that she had not experienced anything like he was trying. "You had people that raised you to be a bounty hunter, they themselves being bounty hunters. Now you live with monks? You indeed have lead a very strange and sheltered life."

It was evident that she had no knowledge or experience of what might happen between two people. "Well now I think you should learn about such things." he grinned. "You never know when you may wish to enjoy yourself. Would you like to learn?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:38 pm

she laughed softly before grinning. " dante. i was raised by both monks and bounty hunters... it was a clan, you have to remember that. . some of the monks put it upon themselves to follow us around, teaching us the way of good, and how to bring someone back alive .. well for the most part... some of the monks you would say... where accentric .. .wouldn't really call them monks really. sometimes they went on the hunt with the others.. giving the person we where hunting a prayer or two.. to have the lord give mercy on them... expecially if it was a criminal we had to bring in.. it was really strange but it was normal for me.... ahh well i was the only female in that clan.. of course they where going to make sure i was a bit... sheltered.. i am considered innocent and pure.. even if i do have vampire blood in me.. " shrugged before blushed slightly.

" ohhh really now.. ?.. why do you think i should learn such things?.. " bit her lower lip slightly before nudging his hands slightly " maybe... but i don't know... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Dante moved his other arm behind her and let his hand play with the thin strap of her dress over her right shoulder. His other hand moved up to the other one and then he slowly pulled both of them down over her arms which exposed more of her breasts. Then he let both his hands move over her breasts. "Does it not feel good?" he asked her.

Her breasts felt nice. Soft and firm. He pushed the material of the dress from her breasts, freeing them. "Very nice pair of tits my dear." He smiled more as he moved a finger from each hand around the nipples of each tit.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm

she half closed her eyes, relaxing completely , even though she was growing more nervous, he had a point though , the feather light touches he was doing did feel good. it put goose bumps on her skin.. , she blushed when he commented on her having good breasts.. " ummm thank you ... i think... " she felt awkward and really didn't know what to do.. she had an urge to cover herself up but wanted to see where this was leading.. he had stoked her curiousity now to the point where she can't stop that easily..

what he was doing was arousing her, another feeling she hadn't felt before. she squirmed on the couch before looking up at him again." what are you going to do ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Dante felt her relax and saw her close her eyes. His hands closed on her tits squeezing them hard, finding them exceptionally firm yet soft. "Yes very nice tits my dear. Leaning over he lightly kissed her neck and shoulders as he continued squeezing her tits. "Do you like having your tits squeezed?" he asked her. It appeared she was willing to be taught what to do.

"Do you wish to continue on and learn more?" he continued to question her. She was completely innocent to all of what he was doing. He could see he was going to enjoy the day with her. He moved down to her tits and kissed one then the other as he squeezed them, flicking his toung over their now hard nipples. She tasted good.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:36 pm

she gasped and moaned slightly as he squeezed her breasts, causing a little spark of desire to shoot through her body.. " hmmmmmm.. maybe.. " murmured slightly as she shifted a little, shivering when he kissed her neck before she felt his mouth skim over her skin to her breasts.. " yes... i would really like to learn more.. "

she was finding it hard to think straight with what he was doing, the room was warm , making her relax more and he was basically making her body spark to life with feelings she had no knowledge of, she was doomed to be under his spell. atleast until she could think straight again.. " do.. umm.. you always do this?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 pm

"I seldom have female guests. But I do have some female servents that I use when I get the urge. They enjoy it as I do." he said in between sucking on her tits and squeezing them. He then kissed his way down to her stomach and pushed the dress over her hips and down her legs so she was completely naked. He opened his pants and freed his dick so she could see it and then placed one of her hands on it as he moved a hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy and then slipping a finger with in and began fingering her.

"How does this feel?" he asked her as he incerted a second finger. "Stroke my dick. In a bit I will instruct you on how to suck it. It is time I think that you learn how to please a man and how to get pleasure out of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Now her face was bright red, she couldn't help the deep flush that stole across her cheeks and neck.. she was sure her ears where red too. the only time she had ever been fully naked in front of a guy was well... the clans small time doctor.. .. she jumped when she felt his fingers near her private area before he inserted them in her... gasping slightly her eyes jumped to his face.

" feels... strange.. but good. " flushed even deeper at that small confession, she listened to his instructions, only half nodded as she fought the urge to get up and run. being tentative as she began to slowly stroke him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Dante continued to finger her pussy and with his other hand squeeze her tits hard. "Thats right my dear stroke it. You will feel its length in your pussy soon." He again kissed her neck and shoulders and then claimed her lips for a kiss. He slipped his toung into her mouth, to duel with her toung. Yes he was going to enjoy having her around. She would make the days ahead a lot more pleasureable.

When he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes. "The feelings you are feeling now are nothing compared to what you will be feeling in a little bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:42 pm

she squirmed more on the couch as he continued to tease her body , shivering as his mouth continued to wonder before he kissed her, surprising her but she quickly learned what he was doing.. she kissed him back, enjoying it before he pulled back, which was a good thing, he practically stole her breath away so now she was having to catch it.. " what do you mean to what i am going to be feeling in a little bit?" frowned slightly , confused, but figured she would find out soon enough..

getting a little bolder she stroked him slightly faster, a little harder, testing to see what he liked and what he didn't like by watching his features..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:16 pm

He chuckled again at her questions. "When I fuck your pussy with my dick, you will at first feel some pain because you are more then likely a virgin. But after, you will feel such pleasure that what you are feeling now will pale in comparison." He squeezed one of her tits hard and then moved her to stradle his lap, facing him. "Ah now I can enjoy these wonderful tits of yours fully." he said smiling.

"You have a magnificent body and should not cover it so much. Men would find it very pleasing to look at." he patted her ass cheeks with a hand. "You will do as I tell you and you will soon feel the pleasure I spoke of."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:41 am

she flushed deeply before glancing away. " yea well.. i get ... ummm.. stuck in my work that i just don't pay attention to guys. " bit her lip slighty before squeaking as he moved her to stradle his lap. she had to hold onto his shoulders before she could get her balance..

" umm.. a little pain never hurt anyone. " murmured slightly , frowning, she had several scars from worse wounds.. she was sure this small pain would be nothing compared to being stabbed or shot.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 pm

He saw the scars but they only made her more exciting. He guided his hard dick up to her pussy and slipped the head up inside. "Now since you are in the position you are you will have to thrust yourself forward onto my dick to break the thin membrane that is your virginity. Shortly she would not be a virgin any more and she would be feeling the pleasure of his dick up inside her tight pussy. "Do it now." he told her as he squeezed both her tits hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 am

she grew nervous again, shifting slightly in discomfort as he slipped up inside her but didn't break the thin membrane.. .. She listened to him, trying to keep from panicking as she held onto his shoulders. The moment he told her to do it now, she moved without thinking, thrusting herself foward, before hissing as she felt the sharp pain he spoke of..

Her whole body went tense, her nails digging slightly into his shoulders as she half closed her eyes, making herself breath slowly as her body began to slowly get used to his size.. that and she had to calm herself to make her fangs go back into their protective sheath, they always came out when she was in pain or in stress.. "....that... is not so bad. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:30 pm

((poke its your turn))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:21 pm

"So you can take some pain." he grinned, "Now you will feel the pleasure of my dick up you pussy." He felt the warm blood flow over his hard shaft and the scent filled his nose. His fangs extended at the sweet smell of fresh blood. "Now move up and down on me nice and slow so you can feel my length in that tight pussy of yours." He continued squeezing her magnificent tits hard as he lifted one then the other to his lips to lick thier nipples and suckle on.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:13 pm

she shivered slightly as she got a glimpse of his fangs, bitting her lower lip lightly she shifted a little on his lap. getting a little more comfortable before doing as he said, moving slowly, still holding onto his shoulders for balance, she never took her eyes off of him,. It definitely felt strange at first, a little uncomfortable but as her body became used to his size all she began to feel was pleasure. " hmmmm.. told you i could.... " murmured slightly , her eyes clouded with arousal.

she shivered again as he began to lick and suckle on her nipples, not just from the pleasure of it but because she was sensitive there now and the feel of his fangs scraping on her skin nearly gave her goosebumps. " is it ummmm always like this?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 am

"Yes, for the most part. Now that you have lost your virginity, you will always feel the pleasure and sensations when a man fucks you." he chuckled. "I doubt that I will now be the last man to have his dick up in your pussy." Taking one of her tits and lifting it to his lips, he placed his fangs on either side of the nipple and sank them into the soft flesh of her tit. He sampled her blood, and it tasted good. When he withdrew them he licked the blood from her tit and at the same time sealed the small wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:42 pm

her face flushed even more in embarrassment as he spoke of him doubting he would be the last one to take her, she would have said something back but was momentarily distracted as she gave a yelp of suprise as he sank his fangs into her breast. not deep but still a shock. " ohhhhh.. " eyes went wide slightly as she went still for a moment, slightly fascinated about what he just did as she watched him sample her blood before sealing the wound.... " your... the first one who has ever bitten me... well.. without getting the crap kicked out of them... " frowned slightly , all the other bites she had gotten where from when she was either fighting an idiot vampire who spoke of half breeds being idiots and tried to kill her or humans who liked to fight dirty and try and bite.. which hurt like hell on both accounts... this time though she barely even felt the pain, it was just shock of having it done.

she studied him for a moment before going back to moving on him slowly , she could feel the pleasure building but atleast she still had enough sense to pay attention to what he was doing, she rarely had anything that was strong enough to distract her." did my blood taste good to you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:07 am

It was something that he did with the women servents he had, and used. They seemed to enjoy feeling his sharp fangs in their tits. After all a womans tits were sensitive to the touch and other things as well. Her tight pussy moving up and down on his hard dick felt incredable. He was going to have to keep track of her and have her come back often. He was enjoying fucking her. "Yes my dear, it tasted delicious, did you like feeling my fangs in your lovely tit."

She had not screamed in pain when he had done it so just like having her virginity torn away, she was able to take the pain, but did she enjoy the feeling of it. His women servents enjoyed it, found pleasure in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:40 am

she bit her lip slightly, watching him intently as she thought the question over, it was a shock to have him bite her, and she had to admit she got a bit of extra pleasure from it. " hmmmmm. yes i liked it ... it was different.. not at all painfull. " blushed deeply as she shifted a little bit on his lap .. his roaming hands giving her goose bumps...

looked up at him again before giving a slight smile, baring her own fangs." makes me wonder if you would like to be bitten as well... you give, i can can give right back. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:08 am

"Ah now that would be interesting indeed. Though I have entertained female vampires none have bitten me." he grinned broadly. "If you like you may sample my blood my lovely one." he continued squeezing her tits hard as she moved herself over his dick. "Do you like the feel of my dick up inside you? Later you will feel it up inside your ass. I think you will enjoy it there as well."

She was exceptional. Different the the female vampires he had met. She was full of fire and life. She was immortal and had the ability to heal fast, though it seemed her human half caused wounds to scar where vampries healed completely leaving none. She also could take pain, which was interesting. He grinned again at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 pm

she grinned slightly , trying not to be embarrassed before she leaned foward and lightly nuzzled his neck. " definitely feels good. though i think your being lazy. " she teased slightly , scraping her fangs lightly over his neck before sinking them in, closing her eyes as she took a small taste, just a small one before she pulled her fangs out and ran her tongue over the small bite. watching it heal. " hmmmmm better then normal blood. " murmured slighlty , nearly tensing as the lights went out, she frowned and glanced around before seeing out the window.. the storm had gotten worst.. " interesting."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:11 am

He felt her shapr fangs puncture his skin and then the flow of blood as she drank. Her toung flicked over the small wounds stoping the flow of blood. The wounds would vanish in a short time leaving no trace. As the lights went out he chuckled. It was nothing for him to worry about, he could see quite well in the dark. But his human servents could not. He heard them moving about the house lighting candles as he continued to fuck his lovely guest and squeeze her tits.

Her movements on his dick finally brought him to the point of filling her pussy with his hot cum. As he pumped it from his dick he squeezed and kissed her tits. "Remain naked." he told her. He would have a servent bring a warm robe for her to wear. But he wanted easy access to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next