The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 13 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:52 am

she shivered slightly as he kissed her neck and felt the fabric of her dress skim over her skin as he slid it down her body to get her completely naked, once he led her to the bed she sat down and leaned back as she watched him undress himself as well. " well of course.. but i am sure you have your ways that you like it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Once he had stripped his clothes off he sat down on the bed and moved a hand over her warm and naked body, squeezing one tit then the other as he eased her up to a sitting position with him. "Aye that I do my dear, but too I like to please the woman as well. I think I will start out by fucking your warm pussy......" he moved a hand down over her stomach to between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. "Then later I will enjoy filling your ass with my cock. How does that sound to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:56 pm

she bit her lip and squirmed slightly ,t rying to hold still as she kept her eyes on him, running one hand over his chest as he made her sit up . " really now?... well thats unusual, never had that before. " she apparently had gone to long without a guy , her own fiancee hadn't wanted to do anything until they got married, and she blamed that on his over protective relatives. shaking her head slightly she squirmed again, allready wet, as she looked him over. " sounds very interesting i think.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 am

As he slipped a finger within her hot pussy, he could already see that she was wet and excited. He liked making women hot and horny, making them squirm about. "You never had a cock up that lovely ass of yours?" he grinned. "Well now we will definately have to take care of that." he moved his head down and kissed her tits as he reached around her back and took her left tit in his hand and squeezed it hard. Flicking his toung over their nipples he gently nibbled on them and pulled on them with his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 am

(( gah, really sorry , been having a crappy week.))

she moaned and arched slightly against his teasing hands and mouth, flushing a bright red as she squirmed more from what he was doing. " really now and what makes you think i would let you take care of that.? " she teased as she half opened her eyes to stare at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:51 pm

"Well by the way you are acting right now, I don't think that you will put up much of a fight." he chuckled. "Now you have a very nice pair of tits my dear. I am going to enjoy playing with them." He would indeed enjoy playing with them. He continued to finger her pussy as he kissed and suckled and squeezed her tits. He didn't think it would take him long to get her completely arroused. Soon he would be slipping his hard cock up into her wet pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:28 pm

she moaned again and squirmed more against him, she was as aroused as she was going to get, and still able to have conversation, even if it took her a bit to think. " heh.. do you say that to all the women you have fun with?" mumbled slightly as she moved against his hand more, wanting release but he was just teasing her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

He chuckled. "I tell it as I see it my dear." he grinned, "I might be a thief, but I don't lie about most things. " he laughed, "Only when I go to steal something and have to make up a story or something. "So when I tell you you have nice tits, I mean it." he pushed her down on to the bed and began suckling on one then the other tit as he squeezed them and continued to finger her wet pussy. "I think you are about ready to feel my cock up in your pussy."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm

she flushed again and moaned as she squirmed under him as he pushed her down and teased her more. " eh gee your a smart one. " she teased, watching him through half closed eyes even as her own hands began to move over his body , getting a feel for whatever she could reach." well. i suppose you are telling the truth on this one then."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:02 am

He rose from the bed and moved her to the edge where her pussy was inline with his cock. He moved it to the lips of her pussy and moved it up and down on it, teasing her a bit more before he slowly incerted it and slid it in all the way. "Now how does that feel my sweet. Do you like the feeling of my hard cock up in your pussy." As he began moving his hips slowly back and forth,easing his cock in and out of her he reached down and continued squeezing her tits hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:49 pm

she groaned softly as he teased her before holding still as she felt him enter, biting her lower lip she looked up at him and gave a small moan as he began to move. ' hmmm definitely feels good. something i think i have missed alot. 'arching up slightly she groaned again as he played with her breats as he moved.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Damion reared back and thrust his cock up into her pussy hard. "How about that my sweet, do you like it a bit harder?" He would see how much she could take. He was going to fuck her good and hard and then later fuck her ass nice and hard as well. "It seems you have not had a man for some time. You sure you will be able to keep up." he chuckled and squeezed one of her large tits hard. He wondered what she would saw about having one her tits stabbed. He knew his blood had a healing ability. It had healed another's wound once. He knew it would heal a small wound the dagger would make.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 am

she gasped and arched up hard against him, hissing in pleasure as she pressed back hard against him, " ohhhh, definitely good, i am sure i can take whatever you got . " squirmed more against him, digging her nails into his skin wherever she could grab. she flushed from the comment he made about her not being with a man for some time, but didn't really care on it. " i will keep up just fine worry about yourself hun "

Raven sighed as she woke out of a dead sleep, frowning she stretched slowly , unsure of what really woke her, she couldn't hear anything out of the ordinary. getting up she slid out of the bed and grabbed a thin nightgown , pulling it over her head, carefull of her bandages, she could sense she was mostly healed but still tender. tieing her hair back she slipped her feet into a small pair of slippers before going out into the hall, wondering where Dante was.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

As Damion was enjoying himself, Dante was making sure all the valuable stuff that might be approprated was placed in the rooms below the house that were his lab and vault. He was the only one that knew what pannels to touch to open the door so he knew his stuff would be safe while Damion was in the mansion. As he came back up the stairs, he saw Raven up and about.

"Now you know you should not be up." he scolded. He took her by the arm and turned her around and took her back to his room. "If you need anything you can pull the cord by the bed and a servent will come to tend to you. Now back into bed with you so you can be completely healed up." he gave her a pat on her ass and then squeezed her ass cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 pm

raven blinked in surprise as he scolded her before she found herself being herded to his room, sighing slightly she looked up at him as she climbed back into the bed. ' i couldn't sleep any more. something woke me up but i don't know what... have the others gone to bed?" she flushed slightly from when he patted her ass before squeezing it.. " heh , well some company would be nice.. .. what are you doing anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Dante sat down on the bed. "Doing nothing at the moment. Came up to see how you were doing." He grinned as he lifted the nightgown off of her so she again was naked. He checked her wounds and saw that they were all closed up and healing nicely. "Looks like you are just about all healed up my lovely Raven. He pulled her down to sit next to him and kissed her deeply. "How are you feeling?" he asked her. With all the healing she had to do, it might take some out of her. He placed an arm around her running his hand up and down her naked body. He wondered if she was up to having a bit of fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:28 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly as she nudged him. " heh , geez keep it up and i am never gonna want to wear clothes again cause your just gunna keep pulling em off. " she teased before sighing. " sore still.. but atleast nothing else hurts, just bruised muscle and tissue.. " she kissed him back before smiling." i think i am going to take a vacation from bounty hunting at the moment.. a week or two tops.. i think i deserve it... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:23 am

He grinned at her comment about her never going to want to wear clothes again. "Might be interesting." he chuckled and moved a hand up to one of her large tits and squeezed it hard. "You think you might be up for a bit of fun?" he asked her as he leaned in and kissed her neck. "Yes you deserve to relax and enjoy life." he whispered as he moved down her neck to her chest and then to her tits, kissing and squeezing them.

Meanwhile Damion and Chaffon were still at it. Damion fucked her pussy nice and hard as he squeezed one tit then the other. Finally he with drew his cock from her pussy and sat on the bed his back against the head board and drew her up to straddle his lap and again inserted his cock up into her pussy. "Now I can squeeze and suckle on your lovely tits as you move on my cock." he took one tit in each hand and squeezed them hard, then kissed and suckled on her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Raven sucked in a breath before squirming against him " hmmmm definitely up for some fu n. " she couldn't help it, just him teasing her was making her extremely aroused and ready. she tilted her head to the side slightly as he moved down her neck to her chest, giving him more room to do what he wanted." how much fun are we talking bout ?'' she was curious , considering the fact that she really missed him. she just really didn't know how to show it much.

chaffon moaned as he had her sit on his cock once he moved her. " Hmmmm damn, never thought i would meet anyone as stubborn and well.... full of stamina as you. " she muttered, giving a slight grin as she squirmed on his lap, moving her hips as much as she could as he played with her breasts, nearly distracted her.

(( really sorry. o.o. didn't mean to take so long, the website for some reason didn't tell me that you had posted, i just thought you where a bit busy. XD i need to start checking more i think. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 am

((pokie poke poke. come on your turn. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 am

Dante licked her hard nipples as he squeezed hr tits. "Well now I thought I would start by fucking your pussy and later your ass and use the daggers on your tits. Think you are up to all of that." He wanted to enjoy her the entire night if she was up to it. He stopped playing with her large tits and reached over and picked up one the fake cocks put some lubricant on it and moved it down and slipped it up into her ass, then moved down between her legs, kneeling on the floor and spread her legs wide. He began fingering her pussy and flicking his toung over the soft and tender inner flesh of it.

Damion chuckled at her comment. "Well now my dear I told you that I was not quite human now." he moved his hips to help fuck her pussy hard as he continued squeezing and suckling on her tits. "You like the feel of my cock up your pussy?" he asked. "If you do just think of how it is going to feel when I fuck your ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:16 am

raven groaned slightly as he teased her ' hmmm i think i am definitely up for that, if you tire me out the more i sleep , the better i think my body will heal anyways. heh even if its allready nearly healed up '' she blinked in surprise as he moved before giving a moan as he slipped the toy into her ass, bitting her lip as she watched him kneel down before he started to tease her again. trying not to squirm to much , she half closed her eyes, using one hand to hold her up while the other went to his hair and lightly played with it.. '' ohhh now see thats just teasing me. ''

she groaned as she watched damion tease her still, a little surprised as he started to move his hips with hers, it just added to the feeling '' ohhh with if your lucky enough , and possibly make me feel extremely good i may allow you to fuck me in the ass.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:44 pm

((pokie poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Dante grinned, "Ahhhh but it is such fun and it makes you even wetter and hornier so when I do fuck you, you cum hard and often." Soon though he moved his way back up, kissing and licking her stomach and up to her tits and began squeeqing them hard once more. "Now my dear on you hands and knees. I will fuck your pussy from behind." he helped her into position and moved behind her. Slipping his hard cock up into her pussy he began to fuck her. Each time he moved forward the fake cock would press against him and be shove up into her ass. when he moved back it would begin to slip out some. "I hope you are enjoying being fucked in both holes my sweet."

Damion chuckled. "Oh I intend to fuck your ass my dear. You wanted it and you know it." he lifted his hips up hard to shove his cock up her pussy hard. "You can ride my cock harder my dear if you like. Feel my cock being burried deep up into your pussy." He continued squeezing her tits hard as she rode him. "Now I wonder if you would be able to take those needle daggers in your tits?" he looked into her eyes. Dante uses them on Raven's tits."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:10 pm

raven groaned again as he teased her before she was moved on her hands and knees '' hmm you know i enjoy it. '' she sucked in a breath of pleasure with each movement he made as she pushed back against him, she could feel herself get extremely wet as he moved, bit her lip as she gave another moan , feeling the pleasure begin to build as she easily held it back.

her eyes went wide as she gasped in shock and pleasure as he moved his hips up hard , shoving himself into her '' ohhhhhhh.. i definitely feel it. '' moaned again as she held onto his shoulders, moving her hips harder and a bit faster , loving the fact that he was rough '' hmmm dagers? '' frowned as she eyed him '' i really don't care what he does to raven, i am not her.. but if you want to try you can.. '' at the moment she really didn't care since she was being distracted by him and his hands.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next