The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 14 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 pm

((Razz you should get on msn))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:47 pm

"My horny little Raven. You feel so good." he told her as he reached up and grabbed one of her dangling tits and squeezed it. He burried his cock up her pussy as far as he could and made sure that the fake cock was being rammed up into her ass nice and hard as well. "Mmmmmm I think your ass will be nice and ready later for my cock, don't you think?"

"To bad we didn't have one of those toys so I could prepare your lovely ass for my cock." Damion told her. "You could be having both holes filled right now." He brought her down further so he could suckle on her sweet tits as he squeezed them. "Yes I think I will use those little daggers on your tits. See if you like the feel of them in these lovely orbs."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:56 pm

raven gasped and moaned as she pressed back against him just as hard, '' hmmmm just like you feel good... '' flushed slightly as she looked back at him over her shoulder. '' hmmm possibly, depends on how badly you want my ass'' she teased, pressing against him again as she squirmed, giving another moan of pleasure., nearly climaxing but managed to hold it back. but just barely ,s he was sure if he moved again possibly rough and quick like before he would have no problem sending her over.

she moaned and squirmed softly as his mouth was on her breasts, feeling his teeth scrape against her skin sent little shivers down her back as she dug her nails into his shoulders.. moving her hips still as she watched him through half closed eyes. '' hmmm sounds like fun i think.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:35 pm

((poke.. your turn XD))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:48 pm

"Ah my dear you don't have to wait for me you know. Cum and then you can build for another one." he began fucking her harder,his balls slapping against her ass cheeks, the fake cock being rammed up into her ass hard as well. He slapped her ass cheeks with his right hand, as he squeezed one of her tits with his left.

Pulling on her nipples with his teeth he continued squeezing them hard as she rocked back and forth on his dick. She was intrested in the idea and he would go grab a pair of them after he was done fucking her pussy. "You know it is going to hurt, but I think you will be able to stand it. You have such lovely large tits, and I think they beg to be stabbed."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 pm

((lol you always post like, right before i go to work. ))

raven yelped and cried out in pleasure as she arched up against him, her climax hitting hard and fast as she jerked under him, feeling herself get more wet by the moment as he moved against her. she barely even felt the sting of the slap on her ass as he smacked it.

she groaned in pleasure as he used his teeth , which send more pleasure up her spine as she felt herself get closer and closer, '' i really dont' care i can handle tons of pain. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:03 am

((poke poke your turn))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:12 pm

((poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:20 pm

He continued to fuck her pussy, pulling back and ramming his cock up inside her. He slapped her ass cheeks with one hand and squeezed her tits with the other. "You like that? he chuckled and finally rammed his cock up into her pussy hard and held himself there as he pumped his cum up inside her. Once he was finished he withdrew and laid her down on her side and laid down behind her and continued playing with her lovely tits and kissed her neck.

"Excellent." Damion said when she told him she could handle lots of pain. Taking a finger he poked her right tit just below the nipple as he squeezed it hard. "The dagger will go right her." he told her. "It will be hard and fast when I fill your ass with cum." he brought her tits down and he suckled on them some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:37 am

raven moaned loudly as she pressed hard against him just as much as he did, before relaxing when he layed her down on the bed on her side. her ass barely stung but her face was flushed red from the sex they just had, she smiled slightly as she was able to catch her breath, looking up at him over her shoulder as she leaned against him. '' hmmmmmmm always have fun with you, why wouldn't i?" she squirmed slightly , still humming with pleasure from what they had been doing. '' hmmm now i think i am sore again but atleast it feels good. '' she frowned slightly rolling over and leaning up a little on her elbow as she stared at him. '' just out of curiousity, i know some vampires can apparently get people pregnant, since thats how dhampires are made... but what about you ? can you get people pregnant?" frowned again , getting another thought '' and since your like.. .. a researcher... seeing as you wanted damion to do some studies.. can dhampires get pregnant? frankly its something i have never thought of before. ''

she squirmed and squeaked slightly as he poked her just below her nipple. '' hmmm well thats good to know. just don't tell me when or i will tense up. '' she grumbled as she poked him back before moaning as he suckled on her again , she couldn't help it any more as she climaxed hard and fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:41 pm

It was a very good question that she had asked. His reasearch had found that the original vampires of ancient times could produce children. They were very different back then. They could endure the light of the sun, could eat normal food as well as drink the blood of humans. "Well as for dhampires go, a vampire bites a pregnant, drains most of her blood, but lets her live. The child is changed and you my dear are the result of that." He told her. "However the vampires of today are weaker then those of ancient times. As for myself, well I have never really studied myself. I am the creation of one of the first vampires produced by Cain. I can walk in the light of day and eat food as they did." he grinned. "I suppose I could get a woman pregnant, and since you are part human yet, I think you are fertial and therefore could become pregnant." He continued squeezing her tits. "Now why don't you get my cock hard again so I can enjoy fucking your ass."

Damion felt her cum and he grinned. She was an eager one and one that did not mind to explore other things. As she came down on him again, he held her hips in place and let loose his cum up into her pussy. "Damn that feels good." he said, his breathing a bit labored. He pulled her down to him and kissed her as he continued squeezing her tits hard. When he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes. "Now my dear, I will go retrieve one of those little daggers. While I am gone you can prepare your ass for my cock." he gently moved her off of him and he moved from the bed after giving her ass cheeks a pat. Thowing on a robe he went out and moved towards Dante's room. He heard them as they fucked and he chuckled. Now how was he going to get the daggers when the room was being used.

One of the servents came walking by, ignoring the sounds from the room. "Can I help you sir." he asked. Damion shook his head, "Not unless you can get me a couple of those needle daggers Dante has." The man nodded, "This way sir. The master has all sorts of things stored in a room down the hall." The servent took him to the room and Damion looked around, finding a pair of the needle daggers and some toys he could use on her. Gathering them up, he returned to the room, ready to enjoy fucking her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:29 pm

raven arched a brow before giving a slight smile '' heh , its a wonder how you haven't studied yourself yet, one would think you would have allready done that with out how curious you are about damion. '' frowned before glancing at him slightly .'' and how would you go about to finding if i can get pregnant? " she squirmed slightly as he played with her breasts, he was distracting her as she lightly ran her own hands over his body. '' hmmm that shouldn't be too hard to do. hmm and have you had a chance to examine damion?'' she was curious ti know, her mind was always craving new knowledge. '' sorry , its a habit to ask alot of questions. expecially on subjects i am highly curious on '' she shrugged as she slid her hands down his hips slightly , teasing him with light touches.

she groaned slightly as she felt him cum as well before he moved her off of him, blinking she watched damion before giving a grin '' heh , well atleast i know that you enjoyed it as much as i did. '' blinked in surprise as he yanked her down and kissed her, nearly catching her off guard before she kissed him back, leaning back ,face a bit red as she let him move her before she leaned back on her elbows to watch him get up. '' hmmmmm well you go on ahead and do that, i think i will take a quick bath just to relax while i wait. '' she got up the moment he left before getting the small bath ready , stretching as she hummed slightly , her body still throbbing with pleasure as she sank into the water. she tilted her head to the side slightly as she could hear a servant talking outside the room.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:14 pm

"Come my dear, let that lovely mouth of yours revitlaize my cock. But postion yourself so i can grease your ass and play with your tits some more." he continued squeezing her tits hard, then helped her up into postion where she could suck his cock. He reached over and took the jar of lubricant and began applying it to her anal channel.

Damion returned to find her in the tub taking a bath. He put the toys and daggers down on the nightstand and moved in to the room with the tub and dropped his robe to the floor. Movin behind her he reached down and squeezed her wet tits hard. "Well now, you will have to take another one after I get done fucking your lovely ass." Leaning down he kissed her . "I brought two of the little daggers. Perhaps I will stab one of your tits nice and slow so you can feel it as it is burried in your tit."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:20 pm

raven squirmed slightly as he positioned her to where he wanted her as she began to tease him with her mouth , running her tongue over him lightly before taking nearly all of him in her mouth and sucking hard but slow. watching him with half open eyes as she worked. trying her best not to squirm too much as he played with her breasts and ass..

she looked up at him and arched a brow as she squirmed a bit as he played with her breasts, kissing him back slowly before giving a slow saucy smile up at him '' hmmm i don't mind taking another bath, would be fun with you as well.. heh sounds a bit interesting how did you manage that.? ''she reached up and lightly tugged at his hair. '' hmm and i get a good feeling your not even the least bit satisfied.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:07 am

((tag your it))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:52 am

As Raven began sucking on his cock, he applied the lubricant, moving a finger then two in and out of her anal channel with one hand and squeezing her dangling tits with his other. "You know for not knowing anything about sex before you came here, you have learned quickly." he could feel his cock stirring, coming back to life. She was learning how to please him, and please him she did. Once he was done lubing her ass, he played with her pussy, rubbing it and fingering it.

Damion chuckled, "Seems the old boy loves to have alot of sex toys around. He must have a very active sex life. "MMMMMM a bath with you, sounds good. But if you are done?" he helped her from the tub and also to dry off, squeezing her tits as he stood behind her and pressed his now hard cock up against her ass cheeks. "Are you ready to feel my cock up your ass." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm

she groaned slightly as she felt him now play with her pussy, flushing a little she looked over at him and shrugged' i am a fast learner, is that a bad thing?" arched a brow at him as she continued to stroke him with her hands, while watching him over her shoulder, trying her best not to squirm too much as he teased her.

she wrinkled her nose slightly at him as he helped her dry off '' that's disgusting, i don't need an image of an old man having a sex life in my head'' she teased, squirming now as he played with her breasts and pressed himself against her ass '' hmmm definitely ready since you are. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 pm

((poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:53 pm

poke.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:36 am

"That you are my sweet and horny one." he chuckled and removed his fingers from her pussy and spanked her ass cheeks a few times to turn them nice and red. As he felt his cock harden and grow he drew her from his cock and helped her into position, stradling his lap with her back to him. "Now my dear I am going to enjoy fucking your sweet ass." He spread her ass cheeks and brought his hard cock up to her anal opening and began pushing it up in her. "Now slide back on it my dear, impale yourself on my cock and enjoy the feeling of it up that lovely ass of yours.

With one hand he began squeezing her large tits hard, and with the other holding his cock for her to slide back on untill it was fully encased up her ass. Once that was done he paid more attention to her tits, squeezing them and playing with their hard nipples. "You have become so needful my dear. I am more then willing to help you satisfy your desire to be fucked and have these lovely tits played with.

Damion chuckled. "Well he is old, but he doesn't look it." he rubbed his cock against her ass cheeks. "Now my sweet you will feel my cock up your ass. Have you ever had this lovely thing fucked before." he asked her as he continued squeezing her tits hard. "I know some women don't like it, but I hope you do, for I enjoy fucking a woman up her ass. It feels good. Bringing one and down to her ass he gave one of her ass cheeks a spanking, as he kissed her neck and shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:16 pm

raven moaned as she leaned back against him , easily moving her hips a little get him completely buried in her ass '' hm not my fault you did it'' grumbled slightly , as she squirmed as he played more with her breasts. she couldn't stay still for long as she shifted herself a little to be able to move against him.

she jumped as he slapped one of her ass cheeks , '' i already told you i have never done that before, i think your anatomy has taking all the blood from your brain if you can't remember conversations from before '' she teased, glancing back at him from over her shoulders as she rubbed her ass against him again.'' well i won't know unless i try. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Dante laughed. Indeed it was his fault that she was a horny thing. But that was alright with him. He wanted her to be that way so he could fuck her when ever he wanted to and she would be more then willing to be fucked. With his cock burried deep up her ass and her begining to rock back and forth on it he continued squeezing her large tits hard. "Mmmmmm your tits are so good to squeeze." he reached over and took one of the daggers off the night table and began moving it around her tits. "Think you are up to feeling one in one of your tits." He kissed her neck and shoulders squeezing her right tit hard as he moved the tip of the dagger around her hard nipple.

Damion chuckled. "Oh well then lets see how you like having that fine ass of yours fucked. He moved her up on to the bed and got her on her hands and knees. He began taking the lubricant and pushing it up into her anal channel and fingering her ass as he did it. Once he thought it was enough he moved up on to the bed with the daggers and pulled her up on to his lap with her back to him. Leaning her forward some he guided his cock up to her anal opening and began easing her back onto it. "Just relax and let my cock fill your ass as you slide back onto it."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:42 am

raven moaned and shivered slightly as she leaned her head back against his shoulders, getting goosebumps as she felt the cold steel of the needle dagger on her breasts, licking her lips she slightly closed her eyes as she continued to move ''hmm i think i am up to it... '' she answered, feeling the pleasure build slowly but surely.

she bit her lip as she squirmed slightly as he got her ready before she felt him pushing at her opening, glancing back at him from over his shoulder she nodded slightly , making herself relax completely as she slowly leaned back against him, sucking in a slight breath as he began to push in and she felt discomfort, which got worse until she made herself relax more and not tense up..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:01 am

Dante smiled at her reaction. She was addicted to sex and soon would beg for him to stab her in her tits as well, so she could feel that mixture of pleaure and pain. He continued to squeeze her right tit hard as she rocked on his hard cock, moving it in and out of her ass. "Slide your self back on my cock and hold yourself there my dear." Once she did that he placed the dagger up to her tip below the nipple and began slowly to stab it, as he continued squeeing her tit. Little by little the needle blade sank deeper into her lovely tit. He kissed her neck and squeezed her right tit hard as the blade sank deeper untill it was fully burried in her tit. "Now you may continue moving on my cock my dear." he whispered

Damion, growled out his pleasure as his cock was slowly incased up into her ass. It was tight and felt good around his cock. He took one of the fake cocks and placed it up to her pussy and slipped it up inside her. "This should help you for the first time. Later, after I fuck your ass more, you will get use to my cock up your ass." placing one of her hands on the fake cock, "Now fuck your pussy with it as I squeeze these marvelous tits of yours, to prepare them for being stabbed." He moved both hands to her tits and squeezed them hard as he continued kissing her neck and shoulders. "Tell my, does my cock feel good up your ass now, and how does it feel to have both holes filled with something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 am

Raven whimpered slightly in pleasure as she held still just as he told her to, biting her lower lip slightly to the point of drawing a little blood she moaned and trembled as she forced herself to hold still as he slowly sank the blade into her breast, she was definitely feeling the pain mix in with the pleasure even as the dagger had caught the nipple ring as well and was tugging on it every time she breathed, which sent little bolts of pleasure through her body ,the moment he said she could move, she responded, digging her nails a little into his arms as she began to move again , nearly climaxing just from the amount of the pleasure and pain mixed.

Giving a slight grunt she glanced at him again as she held still as much as possible since he was buried completely now in her ass and all she was doing was relaxing and allowing her body to get used to his size. When she felt the fake cock however it made her jump and moan loudly as he slipped it up in her '' ohhh. that.. that is unusual '' flushed deeply in a bit of embarrassment even as he placed one of her hands on the fake toy and told her to use it. She couldn't believe how much wetter she got just by him being in her ass and now the toy being in her pussy. '' its uhh.. '' she frowned, flushing even more as she slowly began to move the toy in her, giving her pleasure which distracted her more from the slight uncomfortable feeling she had. it would soon go away though. '' it.. feels good..... ummm. having both filled at the same time is definitely going to have to get used to,.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next