The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 23 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:27 am

As Chaffon entered the tub he drew her to him and kissed her again. The hot water felt good and relaxed him. Chaffon's naked body though excited him and his cock was rock hard. "Well...." he began, "We went north. A place I don't want to be going near agairn. Religious fanatics and hunters. Damn Kingdom trains them and sends them out to kill any that are not normal." A hand came up to her dangling tits and he squeezed them. "Had to rescue the old vampire, though from the way things looked he didn't really need it."

"If that is your desire Mistress." they both grinned and one got up and went to fetch Dante. Dante had gone to his rooms and began to change his travel stained clothes, when the servent knocked on the door and anounced that Raven wanted to talk to him. He chuckled and returned tot he bath chamber and entered. He pulled a chair up and sat down next to the tub, burshing some stray hair from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:39 am

she kissed him back slowly , shifting a little in the tub, to get comfortable before leaning back so he could talk. though that didn't seem to stop him from reaching up and playing with your breasts. '' really now.. north.. ahh i think i have come across those types a time or two.. been a while though, but by the sounds of it , you might have had a run in with them alot more then i have.. '' she shifted a little again in the tub, trying to keep her gaze from looking him over, since his hands roaming on her where already making her excited. ''you should be relaxing damion.''

she rolled her eyes at the grin the servants gave her, raven would rather not want to know whats going on in their heads. though she had a pretty damn good idea what it was.. closing her eyes as she waited for dante she took a few more sips of her wine, loving how it made her relax even more, she opened her eyes slightly however when she felt dante's hand brush some hair from her face, looking up at him she glanced at the servants, waiting for the both of them to leave. once they where gone she looked up at him.'' you know.. in all my life, there has only been one other person who can catch me, oddly enough its one of the members of my adoptive family. .. '' frowned slightly setting her glass down as she shifted around a little so she could cross her arms over the side of the tub and watch him'' furrball had me thinking you where just keeping me around to use me.. i have to admit, it bothered me a bit. and you can't blame me since i don't have a whole lot of experience with men in the relationship area.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:12 am

Damion laughed, "Relax with a lovely sexy, naked woman in my arms." he grinned broader. "I don't think any man could relax fully. Then he got a bit serious as he remembered what Raven had said about her. Caressing her face gently then took her face in both hands, "I never want you to feel that you are nothing more to me then a bed toy." he looked at her seriously. Raven's comments had bothered him. Sure he enjoyed making love to Chaffon, doing all sorts of things to her. But some how he felt there was more there then just sex. He hoped that she felt the dame.

Dante raised a brow when she mentioned the lycan, as a furball and what he had suggested. Oh he at first probably only thought of using her for his pleasure but, something had been growing inside him for her. She was the closest to what he was and had never met any other like her over the centuries. Being half human, she also could bear children which was something that he had wanted, even back when he first was created. He caressed her face and smiled warmly. "I hope you realize that is not the case." he said softly, " His eyes told the whole story.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:25 am

she arched a brow slightly as he held her face in his hands, getting serious on her which made her frown slightly even as she heard his comment, slowly relaxing she smiled slightly '' eh. a bed toy ? nah, i am not stupid damion, i know the difference between two people liking each other and someone using another as a bed toy. . and i definitely don't feel like one. '' leaning forward she lightly kissed him'' why the worry? ahhh never mind. something tells me someone said something to get you all riled up. ''

she rolled her eyes slightly before nipping at his hand as he caressed her face'' dante, if i did not realize that was not the case, i would not be here right now. trust me on that one. '' she studied his face lightly before sighing'' i am however, going to have to leave for a while soon. need to go back home for some certain supplies.. '' she glanced at her bag before looking up at him again'' i am not exactly as healthy as you might think you know. .. have you ever wondered why there is so little of us halfbreeds?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Damion smiled and brought her down for another deep kiss. He was glad that she thought the same way he did. Nice thing about the tubs Dante had in the mansion, they fit two people. He had a feeling that he wanted it that way. Moving Chaffon to his side he put and arm around her and played with her tits as he held her. "Might have to find a place like this one day for my self. It is comfortable and might be nice to have a place to go to after running around places, and be able to just relax."

"Yes I know my dear. he told her, There is only a couple of your kind around this part of the world and I know about the sickness. Who do you think came up with the seurm that helps out." he kissed her cheek. "My research here has been varied and at least benificial in some ways." Caressing her face again. Now you enjoy your bath and if you wish to return to your adoptive family for a while I will make sure you are well provided supplies and some funds to help them along if they need it. You also don't have to worry about the seurm. I have some here and can of course make as much as you need."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:10 pm

she arched a brow before laughing slightly as she settled next to him in the tub. '' i think you like this tub too much.. but i do agree with you. would be nice to go home to a place like this, '' she was enjoying it, and even forgot how mad she was at raven, , resting her head lightly on his shoulder she allowed her hand to roam over his body a little since his seemed to be glued to her breasts. '' muscles feeling better?"

blinking in surprise at what dante had said she frowned, she hadn't known any of that, shaking her head slightly she sighed'' heh you been keeping secrets dante.. i had no idea you already knew of that.. '' frowning slightly she shifted a little even as he kissed her cheek'' well.. do you have anything stronger? considering i seem to get sick quicker then usual now. think my body has already adapted to the stuff i have now.. was only going to go home to see if they could make something stronger, but if you can then no reason for me to leave. '' she grinned slightly as she looked up at him'' you don't have to do that hun, where do you think most of my money goes? i don't have a home of my own to maintain so my money usually goes to them for food and supplies. but thank you for the thought.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 am

It would not take long to get the kind of money needed to get a decent place that was out of the way. He even knew a few people that he had stolen things for that might be able to even sell him a place fairly cheep. That is if they didn't want it known he had aquired certain items for them form other people that could be very nasty. He continued squeezing her tits, pinching the nipples now and then. "Oh yes they are feeling better."

The news that the seurm was not strong enough any more for her peaked his intrest. "When did this start happening he asked." Making a stronger dose of the stuff was not hard to do. But for her body to adapt to it was something that he had not counted on. Something had to have changed in her body chemestry. "As for sending money to your adoptive family, if you are not working persay, then you will not be able to send them any." He moved a hand down to her tits squeezing them as he bend down and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:32 am

she squirmed more in the tub as he continued to play with her breasts, half closing her eyes she leaned back and relaxed as she watched him'' well thats good, few more minutes i think and we should probably go to bed, water is getting a little cooled off.'' she could tell he was thinking something, he had that deep thoughtfull expression on his face. '' what exactly are you thinking? and i hope its not something that will get us both in trouble. ''

she relaxed and squirmed slightly as she kissed him back just as deeply , lightly placing her hand on the side of his cheek and slowly pulled back so she could answer his question, though he was definitely distracting her..'' hmm i would say almost a week ago. maybe longer, it was small things i was starting to notice, '' frowning slightly when he said something about the money she shrugged '' true, it is up to you , i am sure i will find a bounty sooner or later, '' he just had to point that small thing out, now she was going to spend half the night trying to figure things out, though he had said he would help, she didn't think that was right considering it was his money and all. shaking her head she slowly got out of the bath since the water cooled, muscles still a little sore she grabbed a towel to wrap around her body , loving the soft feeling on her skin. '' hmm. or i can just find another job, pretty handy making poisons and sleep aids. '' grinned slightly as she went to sit down so she could dry her hair. '' i have some things that could knock out a wolf as well. could make something stronger for other creaturs. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:48 pm

He chuckled, "Oh nothing that will get us in trouble, but rather help us out." he had enough for the night, though he seemed he could not get enough of playing with her tits. He did need some good sleep and he seemed to sleep quite well with her at his side in bed. He stood up and stepped out of the tub and helped her out of it. Grabbing a couple towels he handed her one as he dried off.

Dante took in what she said. He would have to giver her a good examination and run a few tests. There might be something else going on with her that was interfering with the seurm. "Either way you probably should go back to visit. They probably would like to see you again. You have a lot to tell them I would imagine." he grinned as he watched her dry her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:33 am

she arched a brow as she took the towel he had handed her before slowly drying off, working on her hair first before getting the rest of her body dried'' hmmm help us out how? '' she was curious on what he had in mind, finished drying off before getting one of her night gowns out , pulling it on over her head and smoothed it out before she headed to the bed, sitting down and stretching out. watching him dry himself off now.

she shrugged slightly as she finished drying off and brushed out her hair , braiding it quickly before tieing the end of it..'' perhaps.. should send them a letter first just in case they are busy with their own hunts.. '' digging around in her bags for her normal bed clothes she glanced at him.'' definitely a lot to tell them.. would you come with me? or do you prefer to stay home?''she was curious since the only travel she had done with him was the recent one they just got back from.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Damion didn't like wearing anything to bed. Especially with a good looking woman. Once he dried off he moved onto the bed and laid down on his side, proping himself up with his elbow. "Well I have had alot of dealings with rich and infulencial people. Aquiring items that didn't belong to them because they coveted them. They would pay dearly to not have that information devulged to those that I took the items from." he grinned ear to ear.

At the bed clothes Dante raised an eybrow. She had never used them before. When asked if he would go with her to visit her adoptive family, he nodded. "I would not mind that, but would they like to have a full vampire in their mists?" Not many people would like that. She was a half vampire, one that was more normal then the vampires of the day. Though he was vastly different, he needed blood to live as well as normal food.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 pm

she frowned as she layed down on the bed next to him, watching him grin ear to ear'' heh, well that does sound like a good plan, what if it backfires against you ? ohhh like say one of them hire a bounty hunter to take you out or something. gee i am pretty sure they can find a way to get raven , though i doubt she would kill you , think she actually likes you ''

she frowned slightly before sighing as she tossed her things back in the bag, staying naked as she climbed into the bed, '' forgot to wash clothes, might have to do that tomorrow. '' muttered, stretching out and slowly relaxing before looking over at him. '' uhh i highly doubt they would even care.. they kept me alive when they could have killed me you know.. and if your with me they would really not want to try anything with you. '' pulling the covers up she slowly relaxed again as she looked over at him'' going to bed or you staying up?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 pm

"Oh they could but they know better. I don't do anything with out a signed contract for such people. More or less insurance against them sending some one after me after I have completed the job. They don't know where those documents are, but they have been informed if anything happened to me they would be given to the appropriate people." He raised a brow at her saying Raven liked him, and shugged his shoulder. "Perhaps, but I would know her and now I know how she operates, I can keep away from her." he kissed her, "So you can put your fears to rest my dear."

Dante pulled her close to him as he slipped under the covers with her and held her to him. "Then I shall go with you and meet them." It would be interesting to meet those that raised her, knowing full well what she was. "But first I must see about Damion and why he has become the way he is." Holding her to him, he closed his eyes. He normally did not sleep that much but he would enjoy sleeping the night with her at his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 pm

she grinned'' i am not worried hun. besides, i don't think you know her very well to figure out how she completely operates'' she teased, kissing him back as she leaned against him '' but its ok. if you got things figured out i trust in you. so i know you have some full proof plans.''

she smiled as she relaxed against him, more comfortable now that he was with her. '' hmmm true, so it would give me a few days to plan the trip. '' looked up at him watching as he closed his eyes, '' you don't have to sleep if you don't want to hun''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 pm

He had a feeling that Chaffon knew Raven a bit better then he did. But he knew her enough now to take precautions against her sleep drug. He would watch out for that. But he was not to worry about it. He doubted that Raven would take on a contract for him again. She owed him and that would probably be enough for her to decline any contract on him. With the water begining to cool. He kissed her again and then rose and stepped out of the tub and helped her out of it.

"That is quite alright. I have nothing to do for awhile and I would rather spend some time with you even if it is in sleep." he grinned and kissed her cheek. "You get some sleep now." She felt so good beside him. Again he thought of how long it had been since he felt that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 pm

she dried quickly before laying down in the bed, stretching out as she watched him, '' well come on , its late, and i am a little tired and i am sure you are too. we can figure things out a little more later. considering you have said once before that dante still has to do some tests on you . '' she enjoyed the bit of attention he had given her but knew he needed his sleep considering the small ride he seemed to have been on when they went to go get dante.

she relaxed more , slightly closing her eyes when he kissed her cheek before looking up again at him'' well ok if your sure. '' she pretty much snuggled up against him, draping one of her arms around his waist comfortably, definitely felt good to be laying next to him. it was comforting and was lulling her into a half sleep as she layed there. '' hmmm think its my favorite time now to spend time with you , don't know why'' frowned, but shrugged, chalking it up to the fact that she had alot of feelings for him, he had already confirmed his feelings for her so she was not worried about that. closing her eyes completely again she relaxed even more'' wake me up if you need anything. '' she really didn't know how exhausted she really had been until she completely relaxed against him, it didn't take long for her to go into a deep sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23