The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Night (Female, M)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Into the Night (Female, M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Night (Female, M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:12 pm

He looked to her..."Alright then." He says as he then watched her lay down on the bed. "I'll be here when you wake up Hamona." He says with a smile as he sat down in a chair.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Hamona nods and goes to sleep almost as soon as he sits down in the chair next to her bed. The next time she wakes up, it is night again and she is starving for food as she gets out of bed slowly. She goes to the stove and begins making herself some breakfast and then she looks at the window as she saw that snow was falling on the ground. She groans uneasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:32 pm

He was sleeping in the chair when she got up. His eyes then snapped open and he looked over seeing Hamona in the kitchen.."Did you sleep well?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Hamona nods and continues to cook her food with a smile. She says, “For once I woke up without wanting to scream my head off.” She puts the cooked food on the table and turned off the stove. She looks at him again and says, “I am not going to leave my apartment again. Snow is on the ground and I don’t handle cold very well.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:42 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Well thats good to know." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."I see...I'll stay here with you if thats ok?" He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Go ahead and stay with me. I don’t care. You won’t hurt me, you have proved that.” She eats her food with a soft smile and enjoys knowing that she was not alone in this world anymore now that she had him. After eating, she washed her dishes and then started up her space heater to keep her apartment warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:07 pm

He looked over to her..."So how long have you been hunting vampires?" He asks her curiously as he watched her turn on the heater.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:21 am

Hamona says, "As far back as I can remember. It was the only thing my family wanted me to do. So everyone taught me how to be a vampire slayer. I have never done anything else." She looks at him a moment and then puts her hand on her neck to feel how the bite mark was healing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:07 pm

He looked to her..."I see." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side watching her as she placed her hand in her neck..."Don't worry its completly healed." He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I know but it is a habit now I guess.” She gets close to him and kisses him softly on the lips. Her arms wrap around his neck slowly just in case this bother him and he needed her to stop. Her deep blue eyes close some as she started to relax a bit against his strong body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:27 pm

He smiles kissing her back loving how she was getitng close to him. He continued to kiss her a bit more deeply though his arms moving around her and pulling her close. His breathing sped up as he was fighting to keep control of him self.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Hamona pulls him closer and deepens the kiss a bit more. She hears the hitch in his breath and knows that he is fighting his thirst. She gets away from him slowly and says, “You need to feed again, don’t you?” She moves her neck so he could feed from her as much as he needed. She says to him, “Go ahead and feed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:41 pm

He looked to her as she pulled away..."Yes I do..." He says as he then eyed her neck. He couldn't hold back now that she was offering him her blood. He moved over behind her his hands moving around her waist. He then kissed her neck softly before sinking his fangs in being sure she would feel pleasure instead of pain.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Hamona moans softly as he takes her blood from her body. She says, “Next time do not try to fight it. Just tell me when you need blood so you are not in pain from hunger.” She smiles and wraps her hand around his neck as he fed from her. Her whole body begin to shake in pleasure and want of her new found companion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 pm

He nodded his head before moving back running his tongue over her wounds healing them. He then smiles, "Thank you." He says with a small bow as he held her close to his body. "How do you feel?" He asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I am fine.” She shivers as he licked her wounds to get them to heal. She loved that feeling on her neck. She says, “I don’t mind you feeding off me Raiden so stop fighting your thirst. You won’t hurt me. It feels good when you feed from me.” She looks at him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:55 pm

He looks to her and then smiles. "Alright that good...I wouldn't want it to hurt you." He says with as he then cocked his heead to the side.."I won't fight my thirst then." he says with a smile as he leaned forwards and then kissed her pulling her close to him once again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:26 am

Hamona kisses him back deeply as she loved his kisses and quickly welcomed them. She wraps an arm around him and made the kiss deeper. She was happy with him even though it was forbidden in every way and every belief she was raised to believe. She wanted to be his forever and no one else. Her eyes close slowly as she enjoyed the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 pm

He then grinned into the kiss as he pressed him self close to her deepening the kiss even more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:19 am

Hamona moans some in the kiss and breaks it slowly. She says, “Raiden you need to stop hunting und almost killing your victims. More hunters will come for you if you don‘t. promise me you will only feed off me. It will be safer for us to be together that way.” She looks in his eyes only wanting to keep him safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:00 pm

He looked to her as she breaks the kiss..."THats fine...I can do that as long as I get to be with you." He syas with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Hamona smiles and kisses once she knew he would do as she asked. She wraps her arms around his neck and strokes his neck with her gently fingers. She thinks, "Raiden is my lover now. I belong to him and he belongs to me as long as he wants us to be together." She tenses up as she could sense a vampire hunter was heading into the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 am

He frowned slightly as she tensed up..."Is there somthing wrong?" He asks her as he stepped back cocking his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “A vampire hunter is coming into this city and heading this way.” She makes sure all the doors, windows, and other means of entrance are locked up tight before shutting every light off in the house. She taps her arm as she thinks about their vampire detecting tools the hunter might have. She quickly goes to her fridge and pulls out red liquid for Raiden to drink. She goes back to his side and says, “Drink this. It will make you into a temporary human.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:51 pm

He looked to her..."I didn't know such a thing existed." He says as he took it from her drinking it. After a few seconds he felt the change..."THis is different..." He muttered as he wobbled slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next