The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone Empty Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:31 pm

I sighed as I was once again submitted into the asylum.

Anime Asylum.

Yes, once again. (For details on that, I've got story on Quizilla)

The halls were painted absolutely white. A blinding sort of white, if you're like me and dislike bright colors. What was I being checked in for? Well, the usual. I had blown up a school of those stupid, snobby bratty girls. I hated them so much, no joke. They'd brag about something at school, saying this and that about clothes or tanning or something. Seriously, could they not see we don't care? I'd been here about a year ago, with my younger sister and my two friends, Fire and Mel. My time then had been enjoyable, because not only had I met the man of my dreams, Sasori, but I had gotten to hang out with my friends and five of the Akatsuki members, which was something not everybody gets to do at the same time.

This place still looked the same as it always had. Other than the pure white walls, there was the infinet amount of hallways, hundred of doors that belonged to a resident, and all the guards and staff with the funny names. I guess this time I wasn't going to have as much fun here, unless of course, Sasori and my friends were still here. I walked over to my familiar room, room 111. Still the same, but then again, all the rooms looked the same. At least I wasn't in a straight jacket.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime Asylum - Open to everyone Empty Re: Anime Asylum - Open to everyone

Post by RippedNose Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 pm

I was sitting in my room, with the straight jacket on, bored out of my mind. I'd been stuck in the stupid asylum for I don't even know how long, for something as little as stalking. I was only stalking the guy becuase he looked like my obsession, Deidara, who was actually at the asylum. It really was fun to be there with my best friends Fire and Tayuya, and Tayuya's sister Obito, and especially the few members of the Akatsuki who were there, including Deidara, which was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Tayuya left to go I don't even know where, which was the beggining of our little group split-up. Soon after she left, Obito did, and then Fire. About half a year after that, Hidan left, and then Itachi, and finally Tobi did, leaving just Deidara, Sasori, and I. Talk about ditched. I sighed, all alone in my little cell, until they decided to let me loose (for reasons I'll never know) and I could hang out with Deidara and Sasori again.

I heard the door a few rooms down open and I jumped up. Either Tayuya was back, or someone had taken his room. I was wearing a straight jacket, so I couldn't really knock on the door to get out, but I smacked my head on the door, hoping they would open it. When my door opened to reveal the gaurd I pushed past him, tripping over his foot and falling into the hallway. "BUDDY!?!?!" I yelled, not sure if she was back or not. I struggled to get up from on the ground, having much difficulties.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:04 pm

I spun in place, starled by the banging on the door and the sudden call of a familiar, loud voice. "Mel?" I said, looking around. I looked towards her door. I saw a writhing figure on the ground, coming to realize that it was Mel! "Buddy!"

I ran over to her, tryingto get her to stop squirming so much. "You fall down again? Are you still here from the last time I left? What about the others? I only know about Obito, because she came home soon after I did." I helped her to her feet, since Mel fell on a regular basis, and I used to be the only one who helped her up. "You're in a straight jacket again?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 am

I looked up, seeing Tayuya's familiar face and I smiled brightly. "OH MY GOD IT IS YOU!!!!!" I screeched, trying even harder to get up. "I've been in this fucking place the entire time! AND EVERYBODY LEFT ME!!!!" I yelled the last bit, not at all happy with that fact. I sighed as I was helped to my feet, smiling gratefully at her. Since she was the only one who helped me up, I'd been having some troubles with that after Tayuya left. "Thanks buddy" I said happily, grinning at the height difference. "Geez, I almost forgot how short you are!" I laughed, before stopping to answer her.

"Yeah, I'm in a damn straight jacket again, just because I was digging a hole to China with a plastic spoon, but the spoon broke, so I used a stick I found, and then I hit something metal, so I dug it up, and it was this peice of pipe! So I took it, and I chucked it at one of the gaurds, and it pegged him in the face. . . and they havn't let me out of it since" I spoke as quickly as possible, which was pretty damn fast, and sometimes quite hard to understand, for people who didn't know me. "OOOOOH and by the way, Sasori and Deidara are still here, but none of the rest. . . it's been just us three for awhile now" I said with a grin. It was amazing to get to spend most of my time with Deidara, but I was glad to have Tayuya back.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:20 am

"Aww, I'm sorry, buddy, we didn't all mean to leave you. I don't know if Obito's coming back, but I'm here anyways. How could you forget how short I am? I'm even shorter than Sasori..... not that I care, I want to be shorter than him. But I've always been 4'11." Of course I had. I was just about the shortest kid in school, being four-eleven since second grade or something, having pretty much never grown, left me to be the short, person-who-can't-reach-anything kind of person.

I listened to her reason why she was in a straight jacket again. Of course this was only something she'd try and do. Then fail epically. "Errr, okay? Why a spoon, and why did you throw the pipe?" I heard her loud and clear as she exclaimed that Sasori and Deidara were still here. "Danna's here? Really? He's so quiet, and so was Itachi, that I thought for sure they'd be released first. Anyone but Fire and Obito should have been released.... and Tobi.....and HIdan.... and maybe you..... but, I think we all should have stayed. I've missed you, buddy!"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:35 pm

I stuck my tongue out at Tayuya, unable to cross my arms like I would have done since I was hooked up in the straight jacket. "I just forgot, because I don't know why. . . all I knew was that you were short as always. . . I just didn't remember exactly how short" I said, nodding. I've always been tall, except when I was really little, and I love holding it over others, as most people know. 5'10" was how tall I was last time I checked, and I'm pretty sure that I've grown since I had access to a tape measurer or something.

I laughed at her questions and shook my head. "Well, a sponn 'cause there was nothing else to use, and I threw the pipe 'cause the gaurd had been harassing me earlier about hugging Deidara. . . apparently I'm not allowed to glomp him anymore, not that I can like this anyways" I made a face, rolling my eyes. Really, the gaurds here are the stupidest people I know. . . they're worse than me for god's sake!

"Heh, yeah, really, I'm not sure why they let Fire out, and Obito shouldn't have been let out either. . . or Hidan. . . I think he has the most reason to be here. . . and Tobi I don't give a fuck about so I'm glad he's gone. I don't know why I'm still here though. . . I havn't been that bad. . . " I trailed off, thinking of the stupid things that I could have done to get myself stuck here still. Really, there were too many to count, and some people would think that I'd learn after awhile, but it's me, so apparently not. "Heh, I missed you too buddy!! I would hug you, but I'm a bit tied up at the moment" I said with a grin, laughing a bit at my own joke.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 pm

"Uh...huh...." I said with a raised eyebrow, staring at her in almost disbelief. It might be full belief, had I not know her well enough to know she'd do something like this. "Could have used other things, like, if you were like Obito, then you could have nabbed something else. Something better than a spoon. I'm not even gonna ask where you were digging with that."

"I bet Hidan did have the most reason to be here.... other than you and Fire and stuff. Tobi....yes, well, I'm glad he's gone, too, otherwise I'd have to try and put up with all of your fighting and trying to murder him and all." It would have been tiring to deal with both idiots. My idiotic buddy was enough. "I'll hug you, though I'm a little short so who knows how high I can reach." I rolled my eyes, hugging her for a second and then letting go. "Either I shrunk...or you grew...."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:57 pm

"Yeah. . . well. . . where the hell am I supposed to find something other than a spoon? The stupid people have started getting rid of anything here that could be used to do something fun. No more things to throw at people, or hurt people with, or even dig, other than plastic spoons, which break too easily" I said with a sigh. Really, the people around this stupid place were trying to make our lives hell, giving us nothing to do.

I growled slightly as she mentioned me and Tobi fighting, thinking of the stuff that happened while she was gone. "God damnit you missed alot" I shook my head, before flicking it back, trying to get the hair out of my face since I couldn't use my hands. I laughed as Tayuya said that she was a little short and I shook my head again. "A LITTLE short!? You're like a midgit or something!" I grinned, missing having short people around to make fun of, other than Sasori.

"Yay! I gotsted a huggg!!!" I yelled, grinning widely. I looked down at her for a moment before raising an eyebrow. "I think you shrunk. . . did you get put in the dryer or something?" I asked, laughing. Really, she was probably small enough to fit, and as far as I'm concerned, I havn't grown since I was 8, even though was still growing. . . but I just had no sense of logic at all.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:07 pm

"Meh," I said, not wanting to go on about the spoon anymore. She could go on about somethings that made her mad for a while, so it was best to kill the subject soon. "I'm not a midget! Not that I want to grow, but I might still grow a little bit!" I told her, not wanting to be this short as an older person, but still not wanting to get taller than Sasori. Some weird height obsession I can't quiet figure out.

"I must have shrunk, 'cause everyone I've been going up to lately has gotten bigger. That must mean I'm shrinking or something. Put in a dryer? I think that would kill me, and I think the only one who could fit in there would be Obito. Knowing you, you'd try to put me in one, just to see if I could fit." Knowng Mel, she'd do a lot of things that could get me hurt or possibly killed, but I still loved my buddy, even if she was klutzy and a little stupid at times.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:29 pm

I laughed at the familiarity of the conversation. It had been awhile since we argued over weather she was a midgit or not, but it was something argued about quite a bit, just because she was so short. "I think you skipped all of the growth spurts you were supposed to get. . . if you actually hit them you be about. . . " I closed one eye and messed up my face, trying to estimate how tall she'd be by adding on random estimates of how much she might have grown. "Hmm, I can't really show you how tall with my hand, but about. . . up to the top of my nose bridgey thingy" I said with a smile.

"Yep, you deffinitly shrunk. 'Cause I didn't grow" I closed my eyes and shook my head vigorously, my brown wavey hair flying everywhere. It had grown quite a bit too, since there was no access to scissors, so by now it was down to the middle of my back, more or less. "You wouldn't die in a dryer" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. Of course, I had no idea what it would really do. "It'd be fun to shove you in a dryer! YOu would deffinitly fit. Fire could probably fit too!" I laughed, picturing my friends shoved awkwardly into the small spaces inside dryers.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 pm

I just kind of gaped at her when she said she would shove me in one. I could fight back, but then again, I found out the hard way that size can be a strong variable in a fight. I learned this when my older cousin was teaching me a little boxing, then he pretty much beat me up. He was a lot bigger than me, so I had no chance of fighting back. "I...I don't think I could get that tall, sounds too tall for me." I didn't even want to know what she was laughing about. It wasn't the kind of laugh I let out from time to time, which did sound creepy, in my opinion. Mine would be like crazy-insane-unreasonable-and-probably-sickening-images kind of thing, this was more like, I'm-so-silly-because-I-thought-oh-an-idea-that-wouldn't-work.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 pm

I laughed again, completely unable to help myself. "It's not too tall for anything!" I said, shaking my head again. Just being with one of my best friends whom I hadn't seen for a year was making me hyper, and I started shifting my feet restlessly, longing to just run or jump or skip or something. "Too tall is like. . . 7 feet. That'd be just annoying, being that much taller than everybody. I'm AVERAGE" I knew I really wasn't average height, but I continued to press it on people, as I had been for a few years as people called me giant. Really, I'm only 5'10"! Unable to contain my energy anymore I hopped from foot to foot, grinning broadly. "C'mon! You gotta see Deidara and Sasori again!!" I almost yelled, before turning and skipping down the hallway in a random direction, still not sure where their rooms were.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 pm

"Umm, sure, okay!" I called to her, running after her. I had seen her getting a bit antsy, so I guess she was going over into her hyperness. That was always fun. No, not really...... Well, it depends, if you need a laugh, it's all right, but if you're busy and all she does is talk, it's like, please, shut up for a second. Mmm...that's rare for me to feel that, and sometimes I must be like that, so we're even. For most people, that last feeling would come so often. Me and Mel are sort of alike in ways, so it didn't bother me. I wanted to see my Danna again, say hello, y'know? I had missed him over the time I had been gone and all, and I hadn't wanted to leave in the first place. "Mel, you'll trip if you keep running like that!" I warned her quickly. She had the skill to trip over flat surfaces.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am

I laughed and shook my head. "I'm not gonna fall!" I called behind me, though I knew I probably would. I stopped at an intersection of identical white hallways, hesitating for a moment, before choosing one at random and skipping down it happily. "I have no idea where I'm going!" I sung loudly. I really didn't. Even after being here for more than a year, I still hadn't figured out how to get to their rooms, so I had an amazing tecnique. Gte good and lost, and then go crying to the nearest gaurd that I was lost, and I said my room was Deidara's, and he showed me the way. Continuing to skip down the hallway my foot caught on something and I fell, sprawled on the floor. "Shit fuck crap damn" I mumbled, trying my best to get up. Another thing I hadn't managed to figure out. How to get up with a straight jacket on.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 am

I was just about to protest that she would fall, when she halted, looked around, then started singing that she was lost already. "You know, that would have been nice to hear before we started walking." She kept on skipping, then she somehow managed to trip over her own feet, and she fell flat to the ground. I helped her up, just listening to her swearing. "IT was your own fault, you know," I told her, letting her loose again to continue skipping and getting us lost.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 pm

"It wasn't my fault!" I protested, shaking my head, "The floor hates me, that's what it is". I turned and started down the hallway again, leading her down various hallways, sometimes turning left, others right, until I was sure we were completely lost in the boring white building. "Okay, so I have no idea where we are" I announced, grinning. "Now for phase two" I arranged myself so I looked upset, and I turned the corner, walking now. There was thankfully a guard there, and I walked up to him. "Excuse me, but I'm lost, and I don't know how to get back to my room" I said sadly, looking at the floor. "It's number 606, and my friend's is 608. Could you please show us where they are?" I looked up at him with the most upset expression I could make, having practiced it many times to find their rooms.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:48 pm

"Sure, of course it does. So that must mean doors, furniture, and walls hate you too, right? They seem to like jumping out in front of you." I followed her a little longer, finally, she announced the second part of her plan going into action. I saw her force her expression to look distressed, and she turned the corner, spotting a guard. She asked him pitifully where their rooms were, giving him Sasori and Deidara's room number.
"Um, yeah, see, we got lost and all, so could you help us out here?" I threw in, figuring it couldn't hurt or do anything anyway, since Mel seemed to have this down packed.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:07 am

I continued to look upset as the guard rolled his eyes and motioned to them, walking in the direction they had come from. "Thank you so much!" I said as sincerely sounding as I could get it. "OH! And what's your name?" I asked innocently, looking at Tayuya and winking at her behind the man's back, grinning broadly.
"Kenneth. . . why. . .?" he replied, looking down at me suspiciously. I had to hide my amusement while he was looking at me, and I nodded solemnly.
"I just wanted to know, so I could tell the other guards how nice you are" I said with a bright smile. He gave me a funny look before looking away, continuing to lead us through the white building. I looked back to my buddy, trying to ohld back my laughter. I've always had a thing about the name Kenneth. . . it was just so weird, and bugged me, and this guy having that name just proved that all the people here had weird names.

(( XD just had to put that in there. . . and no offense to anyone who likes the name, has the name, or knows somebody with the name Kenneth. It just really bugs me >.>))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:23 am

I just blinked as Mel asked the guard for his name. I recalled last year her going around, asking everyone for their names just so she could laugh loudly at it and make fun of them. I bit back laughter as I heard his name. Kenneth? Seriously, who would name their kid that? (No offense if you have the name or like it and stuff.) I wonder if he had heard about it from his other co-workers about the loud mouth hyper kid who makes fun of names. As we were walking, I was sort of begining to remember these halls. I remembered them from the first time we followed the Akatsuki back to their rooms, and how we were so excited to find out their numbers. Now we were going back for a sort of...reuinion.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:59 pm

I walked as carefully as I could after Kenneth, completely silent, though I shook with surpressed laughter. I looked at the 'room' numbers we were passing. 600, 601, 602. . . Kenneth stopped. "They're right there" he pointed to two doors and turned away, leaving us there.
"Thanks Kenneth!" I called after him, finally letting my laughter out. I fell over laughing, rolling on the floor. It wasn't even really that funny, but I couldn't help myself. I knew that Deidara and Sasori could hear me from inside their rooms, and they would know it was me, but they had no way of getting out, so we were pretty much screwed, even though we were right there. Seperated by doors.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 pm

As soon as Mel fell to the ground laughing, I joined, just not as hard as she was. And then I realized she had fallen again. Maybe I should start counting how many times a day she falls, then I know how many times to expect how many times I need to help her up. Most of the time she's in her straight jacket, so she needs the help. WHen she isn't, she normally tired herself out with laughing hard, then picks herself back up and finds something to start it back up again.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 pm

I calmed my laughing the best I could, and sat up on the floor. "Okay, now we're stuck until someone comes to get them for lunch" I said brightly, not bothering to even try to get up, since I'd probably get tired of standing and sit down anyways, so I scootched across the floor to lean against the wall. "So what's new?" I asked, completely ignoring the fact that I had been laughing my ass off only moments before. I could be like that alot, just completely switching moods.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 pm

"Umm, I'm not sure....actually. I didn't get to do very much when I got out," I replied, tyring to think back to the stuff I got to do. I remembered the first weeks they kept an eye on me, after they left me alone, I kinda wanderd around, trying to adjust back to the unimprisoned, unwatched life. It felt a little lonley, especially since I didn't have my friends with me at the time. "I think I only got to play around for a couple months before I wound up back somewhere else. Actually, I was transfered here, so I wasn't originally being sent back here."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm

I listened to her explination with a grin. "Wow, sounds boring. But It can't be worse than here. I havn't been out since I stalked that dude and got landed here first. . . I don't remember what it's like to be free! Hell, I don't know what it's like to sleep in a comfortable bed. I don't know what it's fucking like to eat good food! I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT MY DOG LOOKS LIKE!" I looked quite deranged by this point, leaning away from the wall, eyes wide, looking just completely insane, and the white clothes, straight jacket, and white walls were just the perfect surroundings.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:31 pm

"Calm down, buddy," I said, patting her on the head, since she was on the ground and this was the one time I could reach up there. "You'll get out, you just need to calm down sometime, y'know? Obito told me before I left again, when I was playing a video game, 'if you calmed down, it might save your life someday', only because I was laughing and throwing insults at the Sakura-of-Baten-Kaitos." Maybe I should calm down in some video games sometime. If I calmed down when I was trying to fight Verus and the four giant tentacles he kept reviving, I might get close again. Okay, but now I was just thinking off topic, sort of. "Anyways, buddy, don't worry. You'll get out someday. They have to let you out."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next