The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:05 am

Samuel looked to it, taking out the box, he sat down with it on the table. "This? Yes... I still have it. Why do you ask... would you like it back?" he asked. He was still trying to be polite... he didn't know anything about the kitchen, but he was still wondering about his host... was she still Angela? What had happened to her?
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:26 am

"No, I don't want it back. It's all yours." she answered, perhaps a little too quickly. Andra took a couple bites of her food, jumping when Samuel's chair activated. It was a bit slower than she expected, but it was a chair that enjoyed heating up. It was like a stove element, but in the form of a chair. There were no bars to hold him down, though. The chair had made a faint click when it activated, but Samuel wouldn't feel anything just yet. "Thanks for the dinner, Sammy." she said carefully, watching him as she continued eating her food. She knew there was something in Samuel's food that would make him drowsy, but she wasn't sure exactly what it was. At least, she assumed that they had the right plates. Angela had actually switched them around earlier, so Andra had the bad food.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:33 am

Samuel looked to her, he heard a weird click... he jumped up out of instict... not liking the traps. He looked to her, realizing he must have looked a bit silly, jumping like that... though his eyes wandered the room, looking... what could have made that noise. Samuel put the box away... still wondering what it was. He continued eating.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:55 am

"Relax there, Sammy." she smiled, continuing to eat, not even noticing that she had the wrong plate until after she finished the whole meal. "I think..." she rubbed her eyes, "I think it's time for you to go away now. I'll invite you back tomorrow." she told him, though lying about inviting him back in. She didn't dare stand up just yet, and just thought about keeping her eyes open. "Go." she demanded, jumping when she heard Angela crash through the door. Angela looked exactly like Andra, except with different eyes. "Sammy!" she yelled, though slipping on the tile floor and slipping right into the island cupboards, underneath the counter, which momentarily changed into a small cage, easily trapping her. She wasn't sure how to tell him that she was Angela. There really wasn't anything she knew that Andra didn't.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:37 am

Samuel jumped up out of his chair when the door crashed, at first he thought it was another part of the trap... though once it was all said and done, it didn't take him long to figure out what was going on. He looked... the girl who busted in... the eyes... there was no doubting it. He glared to Andra. "You may have had me fooled for a bit... but sad to say, I'm not leaving until this is sorted out Mistress..." he said. He drew his blade, not knowing of how drowsy she was.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:13 pm

When he drew his sword, Andra simply looked over, her eyes half closed. "There isn't... much... to sort out... Samuel..." she said, as her body swayed back and forth slightly. "You know... pointing sharp things at me isn't... very... nice." she said, seeming to be getting more and more drowsy by the minute. Whatever was in that food, it was extremely potent.

Angela, on the other hand, was just crawling out of the cage. Of course, she knew how to get out of the traps. After all, they didn't exactly get a new one every day. She walked up to between Andra and Samuel, and said to Samuel, "Turns out she got dragged into her own trap." she laughed quietly, looking at her Mistress, then back at Samuel. She dusted off her dress, realising Andra had undone the spell, therefore she was free to make her own choices now... She couldn't help but wonder why. Andra wasn't the type to be nice just because she felt like it. She was definately not one of those 'spare the moment' kinda people.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Samuel looks to her, putting his sword away. "I take it this is your true form?" he asked, looking her up and down... she was rather cute... but still, he focused on the task at hand. "What do we do with her?" he asked looking to Andra.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Angela grinned, knowing exactly where she could go. "We can put her in the family room." she said, holding back laughter. "The room that you ran into before..." she was referring to the one room in this castle that Andra had never seen, heard of, nor been in. It was the one room in the castle, that Angela was able to change. Only she knew where it was, and only she could control who goes in, and when they come back out. "If you carry her, I'll lead the way..." she said, stepping back so that he'd have more than enough room to pick her up. Andra had already fallen asleep by this time, so there wouldn't be any fighting.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Samuel moves to Andra's body, lifting her easily. "I got her... now... lead the way." he said moving to her. "She isn't that heavy really..." he said looking to the body he was holding, hoping she wouldn't wake up... if she did, he knew they would be in trouble.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Angela moved quickly through the rooms, making sure Samuel kept close behind her. Once they got into the basement, Andra started to wake up. It took her a few moments to realise it, but soon, she tried to stand up, to get out of Samuel's grasp. "Angela... I can just as easily activate the spell again."

Angela laughed, "Well, you're not going to, sis. You get to experience everything you put me through." she told her, looking at Samuel, hoping he could hold her at least until they got to the room. "Andra... It's about time karma taught you a lesson." Andra only rolled her eyes at this, now putting more strength into getting away from Samuel.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Samuel gripped her tighter, but the girl was strong... he didn't know what exactly she was... but it gave her some strength... he held her tighter, hoping the drug didn't entirely wear off before they reached their destination. Till then, his muscles held her still, making sure she wouldn't escape.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Both Andra and Angela were shapeshifters, but Andra had trained in the dark arts. Andra had learned all the cheats and bent rules of magic, and was able to use them to her advantage. Her muscles, however... Well, she was stronger than any average human, but she had no experience in physical fights, or in actually having to use her muscles for anything. Usually, it was the magic doing the work for her. Andra still fought against Samuel's grip, despite that she wasn't at her full strength right now. "Where are you taking me?" she asked, demanding an answer, "You better be nice! You know what happens if you're not nice!" she said loudly, still fighting against Samuel. She would have used one of her offensive spells by now, but the drug was preventing her from doing much of anything.

Angela looked around to Andra as they finally reached the door. "You get to spend some time in a very special room." she opened the door, holding it open for Samuel to push Andra into the memory photos room.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Samuel sees the door... he would have felt sorry for her if he didn't know all that this girl had done in the past. He shoves her into the room, waiting for Angela to close it, hoping that it would hold her. She was strong, but then again, he was only human. "Is... is that it?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 am

Andra lost her balance, falling to the middle of the room. When the photos started to appear, she let out a blood-curdling scream, which went mostly through Angela's ears. Angela stepped out of the room, pulling the door closed while trying to cover her ears at the same time. The scream seemed to echo through Angela's mind, making her slow down.

Andra caught the door just before it closed, and used an energy ball to make the door bounce out of Angela's hand, and into the wall where the door swung. She laughed hysterically, saying "You can't get rid of me that easily! You'll have to try harder than that." she darted out of the room, still letting her scream echo in Angela's mind.

In Angela's point of view, the echo of Andra's scream hurt her ears like no tomorrow. She had both hands over her ears, eyes closed, and she soon knelt on the floor, trying to get rid of the noise in her mind. When she noticed Andra had prevented the door from closing, Angela said to Samuel, "Do what you want. You know what she's done. She doesn't deserve to live." she said, her voice making it evident she was in pain, not to mention her body language.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:39 am

Samuel drew his blade. "You know... I've dealt with sorcerers before, the ones who dabble in the blackest of magics, deep in the heart of the jungle... the dark priests and priestess' who seek to awaken the dark gods... I've killed them, hunting them down... what hope do you stand..." he said, hoping to at least unnerve Andra slightly. "You may be the Mistress of this castle... but you have never faced a human such as I..." he moved swiftly, his blade deadly, looking to end the fight quick.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 pm

"So long as Angie is alive, I cannot die." Andra laughed at him. It was only partially true. They had a strong twin bond that made each other mentally unbreakable, and when they shapeshifted, any wounds would turn into forgotten scars. However, they could die just as easily as any human. "Just because you've had experience dealing with others like me, it doesn't mean you can actually 'deal' with me... Perhaps you have never faced a sorceress such as I..." she said, not mentioning that she was a shapeshifter. After all, he never said anything about her being a shapeshifter, so she had no reason to confirm it. She moved away from Samuel carefully, making sure she didn't walk into any of the traps.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Samuel's eyes looked around too... watching for any traps... knowing he didn't need any extra pain. "No matter... you will fall like all the others before you..." he said leaping at her. his sword at the ready, looking to pierce her skin, her heart. Hoping to destroy her, this evil, and bring an end to this castle... though now... he thought that the odds of him coming out victorious... it was slim... but he had a strong will, a tough body, and a iron mind. He wouldn't stop.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:46 pm

It was an unfair fight. He had a sword, and she had nothing... well, assuming her magic didn't count when it came to physical fighting. Andra jumped backward, trying to walk around toward the stairs. "Perhaps, then, you will die like all the others before you." she laughed, but was getting nervous about his sword. She was not familiar with swords, and she didn't want to find out how deadly they were. So, she suddenly turned around, and ran for the stairs. She had let go of Angela's mind, so she wouldn't hear the screaming anymore, and just concentrated on tricking Samuel into another trap.

Angela rubbed her head for a moment after the screaming stopped, then looked up to see Samuel and Andra were on the move. She stood, and followed after them. If they were going to defeat Andra, they had to use her fears against her... dragons... and any large reptiles. Andra couldn't shapeshift into any of those creatures, because she had been wounded by one. Angela, on the other hand, was fully capable of shapeshifting into such creatures. So, she knew they could indeed deal with her without much effort... of course... once they got passed her mental barrier. Andra usually kept her emotions hidden so that she had all of her concentration handy.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Samuel ran up the stairs after her. His mind focused on the battle, a trap was not the last think on his mind. He was vicious, like a wolf, concentrated in hunting down his prey. His blade in his hand, ready to strike out when needed. "Running won't help you girl!" he yells after her. "You will pay for your crimes!"
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:05 pm

"It's helping so far!" she yelled back, running up the stairs, into the entrance hall, and to the door that lead back outside. She would make her home elsewhere, despite that this castle had been in the family for so long. Relocating wasn't such a bad idea anyway. Change usually turned out for the better. When Andra reached the door, it turned out that she couldn't open it... The one spell that Angela had ever known and had used was still active... Andra couldn't leave the castle until her spell was removed. She turned around to see how close Samuel was...

With Angela following behind Samuel, she caught up to him, and spoke so that only he could hear her. "I know her weaknesses if you wish for help." she said, then just kept on running with him, not expecting any answer from him. He was male, after all, and she knew just how often they asked for assistance with something. Angela would shapeshift into a dragon that would comfortably fit in the entrance hall. It had to be at least a fourty-square-foot room, which included the staircase that lead into the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Samuel didn't even hear her. He was so focused, nothing else mattered except for getting Andra. He seen he had her cornered, but she still had a bit more time to prepare for him. If he was smart, he would have thought first... but he wasn't that sort of fighter when he was angry, he was blinded, trying to stop her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Andra smiled when she saw where he was. She raised her hands to shoulder level, and held her fingers back so that her palms kind of stuck out. Only a shield spell for now, it would protect her from his sword. However, if he decided to drop his sword, and lunge at her bare handed, she wasn't sure how to react. "Keep away, Sammy!" she yelled at him, "I can strangle you just as easily as any worthless human. All of mankind can go to hell for all I care." she held her hands in place, holding the shield up. If Samuel tried swinging his sword at her, it would simply bounce off the shield like a rubber ball bouncing off the floor from waist height. "You can't destroy me." she laughed again, hoping he would attack bare-handed. Samuel wouldn't even notice any magical shield if he did so. "Nobody can. If you do so much as injure me, I can heal myself right away." That was, unless he had something silver to keep her in one shape.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:46 pm

Samuel could tell there was a shield up... after all, a previous experience with it had saved him.he looked angry... his steel blade would do nothing now... he dropped it and lunged at her. "You underestimate me..." he said, though he was the one actually underestimating her. He didn't expect her to fight back all that much. His hands in fists.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:42 pm

As soon as he lunged at her, she put the shield down and stood still, actually curious to see what he would do. She had a spell in mind, but didn't want to use it just yet. She held up her hands as if to surrender. "Oh, mighty Samuel," she said sarcastically, "please, please put me out of my misery. I can't stand being locked up in this old castle anymore." She was speaking the truth, but her voice was indeed sarcastic. Samuel and Angela could easily walk out the door and leave Andra there. After all, the spell remained until Angela removed it. Andra would be stuck inside this castle for eternity, having to live off food created by magic, never fully satisfying her hunger, nor thirst.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Seeing her hands go up, he stopped himself... he couldn't hurt someone if they were surrendering... he growled to himself. He couldn't just let her go though... not after what she did... "I... you... coward... fight me... I can't do anything if you just stand there..." he said threw his teeth... his chivalry had cost him dearly before... he looked to her now... waiting to see what she would do. He didn't draw a blade... just waiting to see what she would do...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next