The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 am

"I'm just watching the flames." she whispered back, though not removing her eyes from the castle. She knew the trees around it wouldn't catch fire. That castle was all about intentions, and she intended for the entire castle to burn down to a pile of ash. All this, from picking one too many guys. After about half an hour, the castle had burned down to half the size, and was no longer visible from all the trees around. Only the black smoke could be seen. She then turned around and continued walking, but this time she actually had a destination. She walked into the inn with Samuel, paying for two rooms for both of them. She took a deep breath, trying not to make eye contact with anybody, including Samuel. Her eyes had darkened just enough to look like Andra's...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 am

Samuel stood with her as she watched the flames... sighing lightly... but he moved with her into the inn... he needed a good sleep. He felt as if he was about to pass out... He goes into his room, cleans himself up, removing most of his heavy clothes... It was a few hours before he finally retired to bed...

((speaking of which... I'm very tired. See ya later))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 am

((ok cya))

Angela went up to her bed right away, sleeping in nothing but her underwear. This day and previous night had certainly been a long one, so she figured she would fall asleep fairly quickly, knowing at last she never had to worry about Andra and her strange ways. It took her a few hours to fall asleep, but when she finally did sleep, she didn't for very long. She found herself awake long before anybody else, and had her shower, then headed down to the lounge for some breakfast. Her eyes still appeared dark, and she was still moving as swiftly and silently as ever. She picked a booth by the window that looked up toward where the castle used to be, and made herself comfortable as she drank her tea, and ate her small breakfast. She wasn't that hungry now that she actually had the freedom to eat whenever she wished, but still only ordered a bagel sandwich.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Samuel, always the early riser, awoke as well, but it was a little after Angela. He stood up, under his heavy garb was a body knotted with muscle. It was deceptive from looking at him when he was fully dressed, but he had an incredibly strong body. He stands in his room for a bit, stretching out, getting his body loosened up a bit before he walks down to get some breakfast... he looks and sees Angela already there. He orders a strong cup of coffee and some eggs and bacon, he takes a seat across from her. "Good Morning..." he said, however, there was a troubling look in her eyes.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Her voice sounded tired and flat when she spoke. "Morning." she nodded, though it didn't even look like she was tired, despite the lack of it that she got that night. "Sleep well?" she asked him, sipping at her tea as she waited for his response. This had to be the earliest she had ever gotten up, but it didn't seem to bother her any. She was indeed still bothered that her sister had to die in consequence of her actions, but what Samuel seemed to miss...

Andra had been bound to the castle walls the entire time, unable to do so much as step out onto one of the balconies, thanks to Angela. Angela had been trapped in her child form, and was then forced to do Andra's bidding. However, Angela could have just removed the spell that she had on Andra so that she wouldn't have to. Angela was actually the one who enjoyed watching others suffer... She just didn't show it. She saw what happened to Andra, and she wasn't about to let it happen to her. However, part of Andra had transferred to Angela in death, so there was definately something different about her... She just couldn't tell what it was just yet.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Samuel could tell something was bothering her. He nods. "About as well as I could sleep after what had happened..." he said, obvious that it was weighing on his mind as well... the fact that he had killed someone was never something he liked to think about. He looks up to her and places a hand on her shoulder. "I know it's hard... but... there was no saving her... I offered her a chance... more than once... she was too far gone..." he said. "You are free now... you have to serve her no longer..." he said, keeping his voice down.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:53 pm

"It's not that I don't realise nothing else could have decided her fate," Angela said, looking directly into his eyes when he raised his hand to her shoulders. "but moreso that it could have been prevented." her voice was just as quiet, still with that same flat tone. "Our mother had raised her to believe all men deserved to die, when in fact it was our father who deserved that fate." she explained, hoping it would make both of them feel better. "See, in the beginning, our father had always tortured our mom. Shortly after we turned ten, he left. Andra was the favourite in the first place, so she spent more time and paid more attention to her. Only to see that we should have been sent to a better home." she said, thinking she had to explain something more, but left it at that for now anyway. She was sure he'd ask if something was unclear.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Samuel understood somewhat, but something about her bugged him... he looked back into her eyes... that look... that dark look... he let go of her shoulder, what had happened to her. He returns to his breakfast, not saying much... he was usually a quiet guy... but now... he wasn't sure what to say.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Angela continued eating after she had finished talking, but after a couple bites, she added, "Actually, that was part of her reasoning." she said, "Nobody knew where our father had gone. So, she started killing every man in every city except ours. Of course, she wanted to touch all the villages first. Start small, end big, she always said, being so hopeful we'd find him." After that, she stayed silent until she finished her breakfast, then stood without touching the dishes. She assumed the waitress would come back and clean up after them. She had paid before she ate, so she didn't have to worry about that.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:45 pm

How she looked still bothered him... she was looking for her father... a cause he would gladly help... but... it was still that look in her eyes... it bothered him so much. He didn't know what to do. Samuel finishes his food, having already paid as well, and got up to follow Angela. "Sounds like a smart... if morbid plan... eventually you would have found your father if he was alive... what would you do with him if you found him though?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Sitting down beside him now, Angela avoided physical contact. As the memories passed through her mind, she stared off into space, remembering how her father always made her watch what he was doing to their mother. "I would have to torture him like he had tortured mom..." she whispered, her eyes still staring, and darkening even more as she spoke, "..then kill him.."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Hearing her words... Samuel started to worry... though... vengeance was not a stranger to him. He couldn't deny though the darkness. "You... are you ok?" he asked, noticing she was avoiding him. "Your father... he is most likely dead..." he said. "If not... he is miles away... gone, most likely completely." he said... though... the thought of such a wicked man like that... it got his blood to boil somewhat as well...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:26 pm

"I, at least, remember what he looks like." Angela continued, "So I'm not about to kill every man in every town. It certainly narrows it down, but I don't like obstacles." she looked out the window, seeing that the smoke had finally stopped coming from the now completely burned down castle, then looked back at Samuel. She wasn't sure how to answer if she was okay or not. It was always a good thing to know the difference, but... she somehow felt more angry than she ever had. Sadness was easiest to turn into anger, so that was part of it... but that didn't explain her eyes. Her eyes usually darkened when she got mad, but not this much. This was a red tinted black now. She looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, then said "Yeah.." she nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay. It's just a weird feeling. You know how sometimes your feelings are hurt so badly that you actually start to hurt physically? You know? In the general vicinity where we can feel our emotions?" she tried to explain, but she felt like it wasn't making any difference.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Samuel knew what she was talking about, that only worried him more. He looks to her... but still... he didn't know... he didn't really know anything about the sisters... "So what now?" he asked. "Are you going to go off looking for your father? Bring him it Justice?" he asked. "If... you don't mind... I'm always wandering... figure it might be good to stick together for a bit." he suggested.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Angela stood once again, moving out of his way in case he wanted to get walking somewhere. She wasn't going to sit back down anyway. "I have a good idea of where he is, so yes, I go for my father and you keep me company." she agreed, straightening out her dress, making sure her pouch was still where she left it, then waited for him to decide what he was doing. "Company is always good. I'd like to buy something else to wear, though. It won't be easy travelling in a dress. Once before, never again."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Samuel got a bit of a laugh out of it... he didn't blame her. "Alright..." he says. "If... this man has truly done a great injustice... I will help you." he says. And buying new clothes would be a good idea... though I have gotten attached to these..." he says looking at his clothes, they were battered and torn, but still durable... he walks outside. "So when should we leave?" he asks, wondering when she intended on heading out.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 pm

"Right after I buy new clothes." she said, following him outside, and walking through the village until she spotted a fashion shop. She smiled to see that they sold all accessories and articles of clothing. It took her about half an hour to figure out two outfits, and walked out after paying the clerk. Luckily for her magical little pouch, she had her dress and second outfit stored away in it. She walked out with red corduroy pants, a black/silver-coloured camasole, a nice leather jacket with the frills, and black high heel boots on. She wore her hair up in a pony tail now, though it was still fairly long. "Let's hit the road." she said, though thinking for a minute as she stepped back outside... She wondered what vehicles were around now... last time she knew, there was only a horse and carriage. "Perhaps we should get us a pair of fine horses." she said, now wondering if this village even had any horses for sale..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:49 pm

That was indeed all they had available. Though Samuel had been hearing rumors of a steam powered vehicle that was currently being worked on... however, with all the hidden magic in the world, he doubted that it would indeed be steam. "A horse would be good..." he said. He had one a while back... but... it had fallen prey to a terrible beast. Samuel looks to her, she looked very nice in these new clothes. He stared at her for a moment before he managed to drag his eyes away from her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:05 am

"Then we shall find us horses, and be on our way." she forced a smile as she looked at him, then continued on to the stables. Once there, she spoke to the stablehand for a moment, making him go get the master. She mentioned that she was rich, only to watch the boy's face light up. She walked around the stables to see what colours and genders they had.

When the master finally came down, his voice was deep, but respectful, "Dear couple, may I help you choose?"

"Indeed." Angela answered, smiling to him in kindness. "We need two horses for travelling. Give us your finest."

The man grinned, and showed her to a magnificent Clydesdale gelding, "This horse was bred for it, along with his brother." he said proudly.

They exchanged a few more words, and Angela ended up buying both geldings. This horses were indeed magnificent. They just had to be able to mount without fuss, so she also bought the needed tack. The man showed her to where each gelding's tack was located, and let them take their time getting ready to leave.

"Thank you, good sir." she smiled at him once more, even though she could tell that he recognized her. She had a bad feeling that he might be calling the sheriff once he left. She tacked her gelding, and waited for Samuel to finish as well, then used a stepping stool to mount her gelding, then adjusted the stirrups according to her height.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Samuel swings onto his horse easily. He smiles to Angela... she was acting a bit too funny... he was going to watch himself around her from now on... though she had wonderful tastes on horses. Samuel starts riding out. "Where do we head first?" he asks, making sure to keep up with her if she started going faster.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:15 pm

These horses had beautiful trots, so she started at a trot as soon as they got going. "Well, I guess we just follow down this path." she shrugged her shoulders, steering her gelding onto a well-beaten path, which lead through most of the villages. "I haven't the slightest clue how to get there, but I do believe he actually isn't that far." she continued, just turning her head toward him so that she knew he could hear her. "Have you seen any really run-down huts with nothing but skulls decorating it?" she asked, getting some sort of image in her mind when she thought of her father. She had to fight to keep her mind on track, as memories of the way she had been treated growing up kept returning to her..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:10 am

Samuel looks to her. "Deep in the jungle... I have seen huts like that... but those were only occupied by various wise men and witch doctors..." he said. "Though... I... might have seen something like that in the forests a bit closer to here." he says. Unsure if her father would have gone into the deepest parts of the jungle.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Angela thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yes, to the jungle we go." she said, motioning for him to lead the way. She kept up to him easily, keeping right beside him when she could, then following behind when the path got too narrow. "You know," she started, though her voice was probably barely audible, just from her lack of enthusiasm. "When we do find him..." she said, thinking about her words as she went. "You'll have to see what I mean when I say what kind of punishment I'm talking about when he punished my mother." she told him, "You'll see." she nodded her head, and stroked her horse's neck, as if encouraging his good work.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 am

Samuel nodded. "I see..." he says. "It... will take time... we are a ways away... we will need to take a boat... but... we will get there..." he says. "However... the jungle is huge... even if we get there, it may take weeks, months, maybe even years to find the man that you are looking for... he may even be dead right now..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 pm

"What? Are you trying to stop me from doing this?" Angela laughed, stopping her horse. "I don't care how long this takes, Samuel. This is something that must be done." she said, speaking loud and clear for him, to make sure she wouldn't have to repeat herself. "And I don't care how deep into the jungle it'll take. You'll help me find it. You know the jungle quite well." she told him, sounding quite certain that they were going to find him in less than a month. She had never expected to find her father in a day. She figured it would take them a while. "Oh, and don't worry. I assure you he's alive." she smiled, obviously knowing something that he didn't.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next