The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:43 pm

(( lol why do you keep saying Daniel? ))

She finished off the rest of her sandwich, and didn't hesitate in taking the plate. "Thanks, Sammy." she smiled again, happy that he was kind enough to help her out. She moved the plate over to where she sat, and dug into the food, though still made sure that she was enjoying it.

Her Master apparently noticed what Samuel had done, and she came storming into the room within seconds of Angela starting her plate. She appeared around 23 years old, wearing blue jeans, a halter top, high heel sandals, and her long, albino hair fell in waves over her shoulders. With the high heels on, she was just as tall as Samuel, but her eyes were as dark as night when she glared at him. "So this is the so curious Samuel..." she said, her voice sounding dangerously calm. Angela had already stopped eating, pushed her plate away and sat silently with her head bowed. She expected pain, but truly hoped that her master would pay more attention to Samuel.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

The Castle of the Devil ((May be R)) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Castle of the Devil ((May be R))

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:00 pm

((X.X Another character, this guy reminds me of him sorry about that lol))

Samuel stood up with a hand on his blade. "And I suppose this is the Master" he said, his eyes turning just as dark. Anger evedent. "I'm glad I get to finally meet you, I wanted to thank you for the hell I've gone through so far." he said.

((brb))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 pm

"You don't have to call me that, darling." she smiled slyly, leaning against the wall, all of her attention on Samuel. "I prefer to be called Mistress... or..." she looked over at Angela, then back at Samuel, "Or Andra works as well..." she basically looked like the older version of Angela, but she was in fact not Angela. They were twin sisters... "Now that we've gotten ourselves acquainted, you're welcome. I'd love to show you more of the castle." she grinned again, trying to think of where she wanted to take him next.

((ahh, I see lol it's all good. and ok))
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:20 pm

He glared at her. "Mistress then... I guess you demand some respect, seeing as you own this castle." he said. They looked very similar... he noticed that. "Showing me more of the castle... that sounds like a good idea... I've very curious as to what you have done with the other... guests to this castle..." he said. He wasn't letting his guard down... not at all.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:38 pm

"Ahh," her crooked smile was on one pleased Mistress, "a volunteer. I like volunteers." she linked her arm through his, and lead the way through all of the rooms, which included the different chambers and traps, ending at what felt like a dead end. The door that lead into the room they were about to enter had an antique frame posted on it, with one photo of twins. They looked identical, no mistake. However, one girl's eyes were blood red, and the other girl's eyes appeared black with a rocky red in them. This room was literally a room of magic. It was a never ending jungle... filled with albino animals, anywhere from albino snakes to albino wolves. Andra walked through the jungle with him, but she had locked the door behind them, rather than just letting it close, as if this was the only door that lead to only one room. The whole way there, she was silent. She didn't seem to enjoy hearing her voice like most other females.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Seeing the jungle, Samuel oddly felt at home... he had stayed a few years in the jungle, he had grown used to it and it's many dark secrets. However, the albino animals he found odd... it was like the girl, Angie... before they left her. He looked about "Where are you taking me?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:59 pm

"To the middle of a jungle, apparently." she said gently, finally letting go of his arm and giving him more space to walk. "You should know what's in a jungle." she looked to him, then watched her path again. Shortly, in the distance, one of the albino animals seemed to stand out... a white bengal tiger with no stripes, laying on a fallen tree trunk, with its eyes glaring at Samuel. "And the animals know who you are."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Samuel looks about, seeing the eyes of the tiger glaring at him. He wasn't afraid... he had to fight every day in the jungle for a little over a year. "If fear is what you are going for Mistress... I'm afraid you have the wrong man." he said. "It's hard to scare me... and the way you are attempting it... won't work on me..." he said, glaring at her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm

"I'm not interested in fear. Just show me what you got. Show me how you would fight a magical creature." she said, beginning a wide circle around them. The beginning of her circle only looked like her walking away from him in a straight line. "You think you know jungles so well? Bet you Angela's life that you don't. If you fail," even as she was walking away, her voice still sounded like she was standing right next to him, "then I get to keep Angela, and make you another one of my lovely victims. If you win... well, I guess I could let you go." Only after she was so far away from Samuel, the tiger stepped to the jungle floor, and made her way toward Samuel, with a steady pace and stalking stare.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:23 pm

"Gonna have to do better than that... I'm not leaving until I put a stop to this..." he said... but it was too late. He drew his blade, a rapier... one would usually laugh at such a weapon, but Samuel proved to be more deadlier with this than his blunderbuss. He crouched down, ready to move at a moments notice. He watched the creature...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:52 pm

Andra grinned as she kept walking away. Once she was out of Samuel's sight, she shapeshifted into another white bengal tiger that looked exactly like the one that was stalking Samuel.

The tiger paced carefully toward him, beginning a circle of her own, but in the opposite direction than Andra was walking. The tiger slowly began to snarl at him, her growl becomming more and more fierce. She didn't seem the least bit worried about his rapier as she leapt at him full strength.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:59 pm

With a swift movement, Samuel barely dodges the tiger... this one was a bit quicker than he had anticipated... he wasn't able to get in a thrust of his rapier. Still, he held it at the ready... waiting for it to strike again... this time, he would try to dodge a bit quicker... he also kept an eye out, not knowing if another animal would want to attack him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:14 pm

The tiger made no growl in complaint that she had missed, and continued with another half circle around Samuel. She moved as if she were about to sit down, but instead, she leapt at his shoulders, spreading her paws out as if to tackle him to the ground while snarling loudly at him. Her eyes seemed to match Angela's eyes, but her actions didn't seem like how Angela would act. However, sometimes during one shifting their shape, their personality shifted as well to match their shape.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Samuel seen the tiger pouncing again... only this time, he seen the eyes... it looked like Angela... it didn't take long for him to figure it out, knowing she was a shape shifter... however, this suprise caused him unable to react. He felt the heavy paws knock him down, his rapier knocked away from him. He started struggling to get his dagger.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Angela put her full force into pinning him, and when she saw him reaching for his dagger, she moved to bite his arm just above the elbow. She wasn't about to let him stab her, so instead, she retracted her claws so she could dig them into his flesh. Much to her shock, however, she hadn't been given the pleasure of hurting him, so her nails did retract... they just didn't even pierce his flesh, nor clothing. She growled in frustration, and went to bite his arm... only to find that she was biting at a magical shield that somehow protected him. She would try chewing on that part of his arm if she was able to hang onto it with her jaws for long enough.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:36 pm

The magical shield around him... it made him somewhat angry. Though his skin wasn't being pierced, he could feel her holding his arm in his mouth. He didn't want to hurt her. But he couldn't die there. He struggled to reach his dagger, though while being pinned, it was an uphill battle.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Angela let go of his arm, realising that she could pierce his flesh... but there were other ways to die... She snarled at him angrily, not even thinking about his dagger anymore. She moved her heavy paws so that one crushed into the tender spot of his shoulder, and the other, she moved to place over his head, aiming to eventually crush his head. Her claws were no longer out, and the shield didn't exactly protect him from everything. If she had only one paw on him, he would have the chance to grab his dagger.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Feeling a great pressure in his shoulder, he felt the bone start to hurt... it was breaking... He cried out in pain lightly before he drew his dagger... he didn't want to hurt her, but it was either her, or him. He cut her with it, hoping to get her off of him. Not wanting to kill her outright.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:59 pm

The tiger roared briefly in pain, jumping away from Samuel, then looking to something behind him, knowing who it was. Angela lunged at her, finally determined that she would get away from this curse.

Andra snarled as she jumped up to tackle Angela to the ground. They rustled against each other for a few minutes, one trying to disable the other. In victory, Andra spoke a few strange words, and Angela suddenly shifted back into her human form, but she was no longer a child. Angela was back to being without the curse. She lay on the ground motionless, trying to figure out what Andra was planning. Andra then turned back around to see Samuel, and strode toward him, seemingly casual. Unless Samuel was paying attention, it would seem that Angela was walking toward him, and the Mistress was laying on the ground motionless.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:05 am

Samuel didn't have much of an eye, or mind for magic... he watched, unable to tell the two apart... he seen what appeared to be a victory for Angela... he smiled... putting his dagger away. "You... won..." he said a bit curious. "What happened... why did she change you back?" he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:16 am

Larka grinned, "She didn't change me back. What are you talking about?" she shifted back to her human form, and strode toward him. "Come to think of it, you're kinda cute." she said, swinging her hips a bit. The only thing that would give it away that the lady walking toward Samuel was actually Andra, was her eyes. One flaw in magic. The eyes always stayed the same. "What do you say we get outta this room? Or, we could leave Mistress here and you can imagine a brand new setting. We could go anywhere you want." The magic wouldn't actually allow them to just leave her there. She would appear in the corresponding spot in the new location.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:25 am

((Sorry, my goof XD))
Samuel thought there was something funny about her... how she acted... but then again the woman showing him around was a bit spontaneous... he watched her hips sway... but there was something about the eyes... they were a bit different... however... he hadn't seen her in this form... "I'm... I'm not sure..." he said. Reluctant.... wondering... his mind still trying to find answers... it couldn't be this simple.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:37 am

"Actually, we should go finish our dinner. It'll probably be getting cold now." she said, no longer swaying her hips as she lead the way back toward the door. The door would look like a deformed tree, but then again, so did all the other trees. Andra gave him his space to walk, trying to pretend that she was Angela. "Come, Sammy. Aren't you hungry?" she asked, adding a reluctantly kind tone to her voice.

Meanwhile, Angela was finally just sitting up, looking around to see where Samuel had gone. She had to get out of this room before Andra did, so she went back through the door she entered from, and ran through to the kitchen as quickly as she could so that she could reheat the plates. She only assumed that they were heading back to the kitchen to finish eating, so that's where she'd be found.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:46 am

Samuel followed her, still not sure what to do... but he would go along, just be on guard... just in case... and he was hungry. He followed her to the kitchen... in this form, she didn't look half bad either... not that he would admit it... but still. He looked at her form... odd seeing her as an adult.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:54 am

The kitchen that Andra had lead Samuel to was actually filled with harmful traps. Andra's seat was the only spot that didn't have anything affecting it. The food was still hot, and looked like the way they had left the other kitchen. Andra went to sit down in her seat, watching Samuel, wondering when he would figure it out. "So do you still got the gift I gave you?" she asked, just out of curiousity. It was one of the most inventive gifts she'd ever given. She knew he'd hate her for it, and loved the thought of causing him more pain... literally...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next