The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassian and the Cop (for Xuna)

Go down

The Assassian and the Cop (for Xuna) Empty The Assassian and the Cop (for Xuna)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:49 pm

David looked through the small but powerful binoculars at the window of his target. The first thing one had to do when taking a contract to kill some one was to do some survalance. See what the routine was, if he or she had anyone that came over on a regular basis. One didn't want to have any interuptions when you made the hit, or witnesses. As he watched and took notes he remembered his first kill. It had not been a contract killing but one of revenge.

His father had been murdered and he had tracked the killer and used his fathers 9MM to kill the man. He had been more lucky then skillful. No one had been around and he had gotten away with it. The police had no idea of who had killed the guy. He even hung around when the cops had come to see what would happen. Since he was in his teens no one really noticed him. He had listened to the cops interview witnesses, they had seen nothing and had only heard what they thought was a car backfiring.

He watched the criminal investigators do thier thing, looking for evidence. How they did it, what they looked for and the things that they used. He had gone to other crime scenes to study them for it had intrested him. He learned how people messed up by leaving fingerprints, shoe impressions, shell casings and various other things that lead the cops back to them. He then took a job to kill a guys wife so the husband could be with another woman and get the insurance. He had heard that the guy wanted to get rid of his wife so he made contact with the guy over a disposable cell phone. The guy deposited half the money in an account he had set up and then when he had done the job the second payment was made. He had made sure that the man knew what whould happen if the second half was not paid.

After that he slowly made a name for himself. He was called The Death Merchant. No one knew what he looked like for now he was contacted by computer through a middle man. Even that man didn't know what he looked like. Nor did they know what his actual voice sounded like. He used a device to disquise it.

Two days later the man was dead, a bullet to the back of the head. Nothing as usuall was left to lead the comps back to him. The bullet in the mans head would only be identified as being from one of the guns he used to make the hits. Another hit by the Merchant of Death.

At police head quarters the squad room was busy with various things going on. Witnesses to crimes being interviewed, crooks being interogated, paperwork being done, people being booked. The Lietenat was not happy. He had just got a call saying that the Merchant of Death had struck again. Another link to the Cardoza family was dead. ""Callahan, get your ass in here!" He looked out from his office door at a good looking woman that was dressed in casual clothes with a gun in a holster on her hip and her shield showing on her belt. She was the detective that had been assigned to the task force to try and track the Merchant of Dath Down.

Back to top Go down

The Assassian and the Cop (for Xuna) Empty Re: The Assassian and the Cop (for Xuna)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Chloe Callahan had fallen asleep at her computer desk at home again. The case she had been assinged wasc ausing her to lose sleep. She couldn’t make heads or tails of it. There was a killer around a killer thatwas smart. Nothing was left at the scenes.

She blamed those damned CSI shows, it made criminals smarter any Cop would admit that, but this case was even more complex it was almost like a ghost was comiting these murders. Nothing was left behind, she had decided it had to be a sniper for no one was seen and something would be left behind shoe prints or something.

She had again fell asleep over the files and awoke with a start stretched turned on the coffee pot on and went for her shower she then dressed in her casuals hositered her gun and then grabbed her coffee and drove to work.

Once at work she parked and walked in. She heard the murmers and once she sat down a few came up to here “Lietenat is on the warpath seems your ghost hit again” Chole Looked up at him “Thanks Grant” But she felt defeated this was a hard case and many of the other men in the squad made he life hard putting ghost customs into her locker. She sighed turned on her computer and opened up the file on what was being named Merchantof Death. But just as she was getting comfrotable she heard her name being screamed.

As she stood and walked over she could hear snickering from her male conterparts. No one had wanted this case but they all seemed to be ready to say that they could all be better then her, but no one was willing to take it off her hands. She sighed and walked into the office and closed the door and sat down infront of the Lietenat. “Morning Sir” she managed to get out pass her beating heart.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Assassian and the Cop (for Xuna) Empty Re: The Assassian and the Cop (for Xuna)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:14 pm

"We have just lost a valuable link to the Cordoza family. He was about to spill his guts to us about the drug and gun smuggling they have going. Now he is dead and the CSI boys are saying the bullet was from one of the guns the Merchant of Death uses." he looked at Callahan. "I know it is a bitch of an assignment but it is an important one. He has done away with to many that could have help put a number of drug lords, dealers, and scum bags away across the country and in Mexico. We have to find him and bring him in. Hell he could bring down half the drug lords if we can get him to talk."

The Lieutenat would love that. It would mean a big fat promotion for him and probably more if he could bring it about. "Now I want results. Do what ever you have to to get any information on this guy." If she couldn't, they were really going to look bad in the press.

David wandered into the squad room, listening to what was going on. He grinned some what when he heard the cops talking about him and how he was giving the Lieutenat and Detective Callahan fits. He had long ago made himself a PI as some what of a cover for his real business. It helped him move about police stations get information by just listening and seeing who came in and out.

He looked towards the office where the other detectyives were looking at and saw the Lieutenat and a woman detectove. The woman was quite a looker and from the sound of it the one in charge of trying to find him. David made a few discret inquires on a couple cases he was working on that would help keep his cover and waited for Callahan to come out of the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Chloe Callahan had fallen asleep at her computer desk at home again. The case she had been assinged wasc ausing her to lose sleep. She couldn’t make heads or tails of it. There was a killer around a killer thatwas smart. Nothing was left at the scenes. She blamed those damned CSI shows, it made criminals smarter any Cop would admit that, but this case was even more complex it was almost like a ghost was comiting these murders. Nothing was left behind, she had decided it had to be a sniper for no one was seen and something would be left behind shoe prints or something. She had again fell asleep over the files and awoke with a start stretched turned on the coffee pot on and went for her shower she then dressed in her casuals hositered her gun and then grabbed her coffee and drove to work.

Once at work she parked and walked in. She heard the murmers and once she sat down a few came up to here “Lietenat is on the warpath seems your ghost hit again” Chole Looked up at him “Thanks Grant” But she felt defeated this was a hard case and many of the other men in the squad made he life hard putting ghost customs into her locker. She sighed turned on her computer and opened up the file on what was being named Merchantof Death. But just as she was getting comfrotable she heard her name being screamed.

As she stood and walked over she could hear snickering from her male conterparts. No one had wanted this case but they all seemed to be ready to say that they could all be better then her, but no one was willing to take it off her hands. She sighed and walked into the office and closed the door and sat down infront of the Lietenat. “Morning Sir” she managed to get out pass her beating heart. She sat down and the Lietenat shook his head. “He hit again” Chloe nodded “I know, Grant gave me a heads up” The LT nodded. “This isnt going to look good if we don’t capture him, people are already scared to leave their homes for fear that they might get caught in the cross fire.” He paused “We nab them it will mean a promotion for both of us. But if not it will be both of our asses” Chloe nodded. Man she hated this Mechant of death. The Lt shook his head “I really wish I could give you more man power, but its just you, and part time you can take Grant” Choloe nodded and stood “Thank you Sir”

She walked out of the office and shook her head at the men crowding around the office. One stood and laughed. “Wow the Lt really is ridding your ass” She could tell that he was trying to bring her down, being the only female she faced a lot of that. But she grinned at looked up at him. “Well least one of us is getting some” Her remark resulted in a bunch of ohhhhhs and ahs from the crowd and the man angerly stomped off.

It was then that Chole saw the visitor and walked to him. “May I help you?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:51 pm

David was loving it. The comments and the reactions of the cops told him they had no clue. Though he felt a bit of anger towards those that were giving the woman detective a hard time. She had an impossible job, one that even he would not like to have, if he had been a cop. He looked up at her when she asked if she could help him. He smiled at her, "David Jenson." he stuck his hand out to her, "Private Investigator. I am working on a case for a client. Just checking on some reports your department have and I am allowed to view."

He looked her over liking what he saw. He looked around the squad room. "Looks like you have a very difficult case." he sat on the edge of a desk that was near him. "It also looks as if you could use some help with it. " It would be interesting to be working on his own case. He would be able to see first hand what the cops, FBI, and any other's had on the case first hand.

"I have a few contacts out there that I use to gain information. They might have some info. If you like I could contact them and see what they have?" He had contacts alright. Through the middleman there were many contacts with various cartels, drug lords, and high ranking criminals. But he could give her fake information and make it beliveable. He wondered what she would do if they became close and she found out who he really was?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:33 am

Chole eyed him. “So you’re a PI huh?” She smiled. Well he wouldn’t have been able to get up here, hell she had been working here for years and the one day she forgot her ID they made her go home and get it. She lead David to her desk and sat him down. She looked up at him. “So what kind of infromation are you looking for?

She had clicked off her screen before she had left to in to the Lts office and she kept it off for now, until she figured out what this guy wanted. For all she knew the other men could have put David up to hummilate her.

She leaned back in her chair and thought about what he said. “Yes I have been given a hard case” She looked around the squad room, as you can tell we are understafed and over worked, I am more or less working this case alone.” She paused. “Some help would be good.” She sat up and turned on the screen. “Nothing is left at the scenes, I have to asume that this killings are happening for a far distance, but other then that I don’t have much to go on and if I don’t get something soon my ass is on the line along with my Lt.”

She rubbed her eyes. “I havent been sleeping much, staring at crime photos hoping I find something that I could use to crack this case open.” She looked up at him. “Man I am sorry I didn’t mean to dump. Just only Grant seems to be willing to help and he has his own cases”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:44 pm

"Quite alright." he told her and followed her back to her desk. He sat down and again looked at the men in the squad room. Most looked hastily away and acted as if they were doing something else. He grinned and turned back to Callahan. "So you think that this guy is a sniper. That would mean he would have to have a clear shot at his victims."

That was not always the case. There were those that had been in rooms with no windows. But no one knew that as of yet. "That would explain what the press keeps on reporting. The lack of shell casings, foot prints and the like. He would have to use one of only a handfull of sniper rifles." he used a fifty cal that had a range of close to two miles. He used that sometimes but he liked the up close and personal approach.

"I'll have my contacts take a look into it. They might be able to go places that police can't and get people to talk a little more easily." He gave her a smile, "Looks like you could use a break. How about some Lunch? My treat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Chole nodded “It’s one of the leads we are trying to work on” She then caught herself. “Well I mean I am trying to work on” She sighed and leaned back in the chair it was clear that this case was taking a lot out of her she had huge dark bags under her eyes. If you had known her before this case she had droped ten pounds not that she heavy before on the contray she was skinny to begin with. But now she was even more so.

“I sometimes wish the press would stop reporting, they keep asking if we are doing our job, it paints us” She paused “Me in a very bad light as if we just sat in the local doughnut shop eating and drinking coffee” But as he suggested lunch she perked up “You know I don’t think I have lunch since I started this case lunch sounds lovely” She stood. Grabbed her jacket andnodded to the lt. “Going out for lunch be back in a couple house, got my phone if you need me”

She turned to David. “Ready?” She started working. “About your contacts that would be very much appeciated, either this guy strikes with no witnesses or all of the witnesses are too scared to come forward. And many think since most of the victims are skum people don’t care.”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 am

David got up and saw some of the looks on the other detective's faces. They were dumbfounded and confused. Callahan was going out to lunch, a date of sorts with a guy she just met. They all gave her a hard time but there was not one of them that did not want to date her and perhaps more. David just grinned at them and gave them a mock salute as he followed her out of the squad room.

"This guy is a professional. There won't be any witnesses. He probably observes his target for some time to find the right time so there are none.. Otherwise he would have to get rid of them." he told her. It was something that should have been thought of by the FBI and told to the local police departments.

As they got down to the street he moved to his car a black Corvet. He unlocked the passenger side door and opened it for her. "I know a good place to eat, not to far from here." he told her and shut the door for her when she was in. He moved around the front of the car and got in and started the engine. He silently chuckled to himself. If only she knew what was in the trunk of the car. He took off down the street.

"Tell me, what do the FBI boys have to say. Are they sharing their info on this guy or are they being tight lipped as usual."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Chole noticed the glances too but did her best to ignore them they would just have to go without her to pick on this afternoon, like playground kids they were. Picking and poking. Chole just ignored it but at times she would retort back with a cynde comment then they would back off for a little wile.

She nodded as he he spoke about the man. Alarm bells began rining in her head. But she ignored them. Maybe he could really help her on this case. As they made it to his car she took note on the make, model, and licene plate but grinned as he opeened it up “Why thank you, I don’t get too many doors opened for me”

She shook her head “Nope the FBI isnt sharing anything if they do have something to share. She leaned back in the seat and wondered where he was taking her to eat.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:42 pm

He drove into the city for a bit and pulled up to the front of a fairly expensive restaruant, called Toney's. It served great food and was a place that the wealthy eat at, along with Juan Cardoza. The valet came up and David opened his door and tossed him the keys. "Ah Mr. Jenson, I'll take good care of it." David moved around to the passenger side and opened the door for Chole helped her out of the car.

Taking her by the arm he lead her inside where the Matrade smiled. "Mr. Jenson, so nice to see you again. Your usual table?" David nodded and still with his hand on her arm followed the Matrade to a table in a corner.

"Don't worry about how we are dressed." he told Chole as there were others there dressed to the hits, even for lunch. The Matrade noticed the gun and badge and smiled. "Ah I take it your friend is still on duty, so I guess wine is out of the question. Ice Tea?" he turned to Chole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm

As they drove she felt stupid, how many times as she told women not to getinto cars with strangers but somehow she had found herself in the car with this stranger going god only knew where. It was then that Chole relized she was thinking with her cop brian and not with her woman brain. David had shown Id…hadn’t he? She was sure that he had. And anyways she always had her gun if he tried anything. So she foced hersefl to try to relax.

When they pulled up to the resterunt she stared at it then at her clothes, she was busniess casual at best. But as the valet opeened the door it was decided this is where they were going to eat. She had never been to this place but knew it was expensive she smiled at him wondering if he was trying to convince her that he was all that. But she had to admit he did win some brownie points when he opened the door and took her arm though.

As they made it inside she even felt more out of place, all the woman were dressed up in gowns that she couldn’t ever dream of wearing. Here she was in a bloose and pants. As her drink was ordered she smiled and nodded “That would be lovely thank you” She smiled at David “So are you trying to
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:04 pm

For some reason she stopped in mid sentance. He looked up and saw Cardoza walk in with a couple lovely ladies, one on each arm. He had a feeling that that was what stopped her. The cops would love to put the man behind bars, but every witness was killed or disapeared with their evidence. The cop that could get the goods on him would be a hero, not only to the local department but to the FBI as well. They would give anything to put him behind bars.

David had eliminated a few of the witnesses. Most were former thugs, accountants and such of his that he had pissed off and wanted to get even. Just as bad as he was. The latest hit had been an accountant that had books that he was going to turn over to the Feds. Not paper and pen type books, but a computer Disk. One that he had got ahold of when he put one in the back of the mans head. He now had it and a wild idea struck him.

What would happen if Chole got a tip of where to find the disk. It had enough on it to put the man away for life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Chloe noticed Cardoza enter the room she clenched her jaw, if she was to bring in this bastard she would finally be respected but there was no way that she would be able to bring him down alone she would have to come back with many of the department she would probably lose credit for the capture but at least he would be away for ever more. Instead she commited to memory his new looks and then turned back to David and plastered on a smile. ‘

“Well what is good here?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:38 pm

David ordered for them and then sipped the wine that was brought. He looked over at Chloe. "He is a very cautious man. Never convicted nor really arrested." He could see the look on her face and knew she would enjoy being able to take him down. Almost every cop and FBI agent was wanting that. David had done enough work for him and had been paid quite well for it. He didn't have to worry if Cordoza got caught or anything, nothing would link him to the murders, but the disk would tell a nice story of who was being paid off and what Cordoza was up to in drugs, gun running, and other things.

It was about time for Cordoza to take a fall, and it might just be a good way to get to know Chloe a bit better. Have her owe him one also. "If you would excuse me a moment....." he nodded to the mens room and got up and made his way there. Once inside he called someone that he had actually done some PI work for that helped the man out quite nicely. He owed David a favor. "I need you to go to my office and pick up a disk that is in my center desk drawer. Bring it to Toney's. When you get here tell the Matrade that you need to give me something. I want you to make like you are whispering some thing into my ear, hand me the disk and then leave."

After the man agreed to do what he said he went back to the table with Chole. The waiter soon brought their food, a savory roast with potatoes and carrotes and onions. The meat was cooked so well that it melted in your mouth. While they were eathing the Matrade came up and said a man was wanting to talk to David. He got up and like was arranged the man gave him the disk and and made like he was whispering in his ear. He returned to the table with a smile on his face.

He looked over at Chole, took his glass of wine and took a sip. "This must be your lucky day." He slid the disk in its case over to her. "The man that need to see me gave me this. He seemed to have known a man that was about to testify against Cordosa, an accountant. Said he sent him this and to give it to the police if anything happened to him. It seems to be the entire account book for Cordoza's operations."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:09 am

Chole sipped on her soda pop watching David. She was watching Cordosa as well out of the corner of her eye. If only there was a way to bring him down, but now that she knew where for sure that he ate she begain to think of a way to bring him down. But for now she turned her attention to David, something had attracted her to him, it was more then just looks, something else but she couldn’t put her finger on it.

When he excused himself Chole nodded and watched him leave she was grateful that Cordosa did not face her, would he relize that she was a police officer? If he did she would be in trouble, she was a sitting duck one bullet in the head and she would be dead. But for now he wasn’t looking so she was fine.

When he returned she noticed the smile and raised an eyebrow. He was up to something but she wasn’t sure what. But when the food came she was distracted the food was marvolous. She ate it up, “Well this is defeintly a step up from vending machine food” She grinned and when he got up again Chloe raised another eyebrow. He was most defeintly up to somethig but she wasn’t sure what.

When he again came back and slid the disk to her she gasped. “This is….” She paused. “Wow thank you, how can I repay you?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:52 pm

David chuckled. "Just keep me out of it if you can. Just tell them an informant was able to get his hands on the disk. Perhaps the same story the guy gave me." He began eating his food. It was delicious and and even more delicious was that he was on the good side of Chole and she would owe him big time. He glanced over at Cardosa. He had gotten a good deal of money from him but now it was time for him to pay the price for all the killings, even if it weren't for them

When they had finished the delicious lunch, David sat back and asked. "Now that you have that." he nodded to the disk, "How are you going to proceed with it?" He could just see the face of her Lieutenat when she brought the disk in. Then all hell was going to break lose. He was wanting to see the police arrest Cardosa. He had looked at the disk and saw what the accountent had written. Basicly that if he was found dead that it was Cardosa that had put the contract out on him. It had dirty cops, Feds, Judges and a couple politicians on the books. It was going to be a real shake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 pm

Choloe smiled "A bit shy are we? But i that is what you wish I will conseed" She continued to eat and sip her pop she watched David and wondered what his angle was if he was who he said he was wouldnt he jump at the chance to bring Cardosa down? She then thought to herself, if he was undercover turnng in a big man like this it would sign his death certificate for sure.

When they fiished she shook her head "I am not too sure what I will do, the Lieutenat is going to want to see ths but I have been passed overtoo many times for a promotion I want to secure myself a promotion to" She paused "It might should selfish but its my turn."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:36 pm

"Ah now that would be good. What you could do is tell your Lieutenat that you have evidence that will put Cardosa away but you are to go with him to turn it into your Captain and get credit for it." David suggested. Having some one up there in the Police Department for the city might come in handy some day. He rose from his chair and helped her up.

"I don't want to keep you to long from your work and now your possible promotion." he smiled. "I had best get you back to your office before toungs began to wag." They walked by Cardosa and then out to the street. The valet brought his car around and David opened the door for Chloe and helped her in before closing it and getting in behind the wheel. "I enjoyed my lunch with you, if you don't mind and don't have anyone you are seeing on a serious basis, perhaps I can ask you out some time?" he asked her as he drove her back to the Police Station.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:38 am

Chole nodded "Yes that will be a good idea" She smiled "My Lieutenat could use the bost too, he has lost a couple good cases to the major case squad a few times" She nodded "Both of us could use a promotion, boost morale a little bit it has been dipping as of late" It was true, her morale was down, given the low cases the one that no one really cared about, minor vandelisum, or she was given the near impossible cases like this one. But this would earn her some respect in the squad room, not that she cared what they thought....but it would be nice for once to be respected.

As he rose and helped her up and joked she blushed slightly "Yes I am going to have to answer on why I am not eating stale pizza in the break room" She looked up at him "But thank you I think I needed this" When they walked passed the table she kept her head up high. When he helped her in her heart melted even more for him, he was a true gentleman.

As he asked about other lunch dates she grinned 'All I have is my cat at home I lead a lonely life" She smiled and brushed her hair behind her ears. "So I am sure that soon we can go out" She paused "But this case is taking a lot out of me I must solve this the town will begin to nervous and although this guy hasnt killed a innocent bysideer....its just a matter of time"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 am

He grinned when she said that they could see each other. He liked that idea, and that she wasn't seeing anyone. He was enjoying her company and he had no idea why. The trip to the station didn't take long. He parked the car and helped her out. He walked up to the squad room with her. He wanted to see what the men's reaction was when they saw them come in together.

As they walked in the men all turned their heads to look. You could see the jelousy in their eyes. This made him smile. "I think now would be a good time to talk to you Lieutenant." He wanted to see his reaction to the information on the disk. He had only looked at some of it, not the entire thing. But it was enough to put Cordosa away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Chole wasnt sure why she had agreed to see him again. She barely knew the guy but she was commited now...yeah that was it maybe she needed to be commited. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad she did need a social life, her life consisted of this damned case and more work. Hopefully this case would be solved soon and she would be able to take some of her vacation time that she had coming. Ahhh a nice holiday.

As he helped out she smiled again wondering how he had learned to be so gentleman like. She thanked him and walked into the squad room wth him. All noise immeditaly stopped and everyone stared at them a few jaws hung open. Chole just smiled along with David.

She nodded at his comment and walked to her Lts. office "Sir I have been given something but the person wants to reamin a ghost. But I want credit for it too, you and I together...I want a promotion" The Lt. looked at her. "Let me see what it is first" Chole nodded and handed it to him. He put into his computer and pressed a few bottons
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:22 am

The LT, put the disk into his computer and brought up its contents. As he scrolled through the information, his eyes grew large and his jaw fell. "My god, do you know what you have here. Shit." At one point he stopped and looked at the page. "Damn. Look at this." he told Chole. "It gives the amount paid to have certain people killed." He looked up at Chloe. "Do you know what you have here!" his voice was exited. "My god. This will put Cardosa away permanently.

He took the disk out and put it back into its protective case. Then he grabbed Chloe by the arm and pulled her out into the squad room. Ramarez, I want Cardoza picked up immediately. Hanson, get the DA over here ASAP, have him meet Chloe and me at the Captains office." The men stood there confused looks on their faces. David just sat there knowing what was happening and laughing inside his head. "Well what the hell are you two just standing there for? MOVE IT!

The two men jumped to their feet grabed their coats and Ramarez motioned for one of the other men to follow him. They left the squad room and then as he pulled Chole along, "Come on, we got to get this to the Captain, now." As he passed David he gave him a look of what the hell does he want, and then it was out the door with Chole.

The LT burst into the Captains Office with Chole in tow. "Captain. You have to look at this! He was excited. The Captain, an elderly man with salt and pepper hair took the disk and put it into his computer. His eyes went wide. "Where did you get this?" he looked up at the LT and Chole. "Damn. The FBI has been looking for this. It was to be the nail that put Cordosa away for life. But it came up missing at Wendellson's place after he was murdered."

The Lt turned to Chloe. "Your find. You tell him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:31 am

Chole watched her LT put the disk in and look up the info she was a bit nervous sh had told David that she would try her hardest to leave him out of it and she would make good on that promise. She smiled at his reaction. David had been right, it would be sure for her to get a promotion now. She looked over it with him and was surprised too. Where would David really get a disk like this? Was his story belivable? She shook her head she had to stop overythinking everything!

As he took the disk out and stood Chole was a little nervous would he try to take all of the credit? No he was too much of a good man, but... Damn there goes her overthinking again! But as he pulled her into the sqaud room Chole smiled but didnt risk a look up and David, didnt want to draw attention to him. As the orders where given Chole lifted her eyes ever so brifly to David and smiled. As the men raced out Chole had to stiffen a giggle.

When the passed by David she gave him a sympathtic look then continued walking. When the lt told her it was her find and that she had to tell where it came from she shook her head. "Honestly Captian it was handed to me at lunch by the waitor and told that it was brought to him and was suppose to be given to me and then he pointed to Cordosa and told me it was all about him, and that the deliver said skum like him need to be put away" Really thats all she stood there and waited to see what would happen next.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:40 am

The LT grinned. It really didn't matter where Chole had gotten the disk. Lots of tips came from informants and the courts never really cared about them. But why would some one just give it to Chole he wondered. That type of information was worth a great deal of money. Her story sounded a bit to good to be true, but he was not going to push it. "The DA should be on his way here. With what is on that disk, he should have no problem making a case against Cardosa." he moved closer to the Captain. "Did you see the list of cops on it?"

The Captain went back to the listings of those cops on the take. He looked at the LT and shook his head. "You had best get ahold of IA now, before they get wind of this. I want it kept quite and these guys in cuffs today! They make it hard on the honest guys out there busting their chops to make this city safe, and I want their stink out of here and where it belongs." He looked up at Chole. "Excellent work Callahan. Don't think that you will be forgotten about. "

About that time the DA arrived. He was an elderly man with salt and pepper hair, with an expensive looking suit. The Captain rose from his chair and had him sit in it then let him see what they had. "Finally!" he hit the desk with a fist, "We have the bastard!" he looked from the Captain to the LT and then to Chole. He scrolled through the listing and shook his head. "I'll have arrest warrents for every single one of these people for you within an hour." he hit the print button and printed out the list of names and information on those pages. "Judge Rosewell will be more then happy to give them."

He rose from the chair. "Damn good work people, Damn good work here." he said and then left.

"I bet most of those on that list will be going for plea bargining. We will have more then enough witnesses to nail this case shut." The Captain said. He then took the disk out and put it back into its protective case. "Get this logged into the evidence locker and no one......and I mean no one but the three of us is to have access to it. I want this locked up tight. Understand!"

The LT nodded and grinned. "Come on Callahan." he took the disk from the Captain. "Both of us will take it down." He took her by the arm and took her out of the office. On their way down to the evidence room they past Ramiaz and the other detective with Cardosa in cuffs. Cardosa didn't look worried. He had been brought in before and his laywer always had him out with in an hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down