The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) Empty A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:39 pm

He finally got the money to move to a newer and much bigger city then he previous small town that he was once stuck in, arriving at the new city he finds himself rather shadowed to its size and new things that he hoped to discover. Upon entering the city he gets a cab to take him to the Aparments he got on the downtown part of the city and arriving at his new home he discovers that the apartments are much better then his old him. He pays the taxi driver befor heading inside and upons his door to find himself very pleased with the large and filled apartment he bought. Heading towards the room he unpacks his two small suitcases befor passing out within minutes on the bed and sleeps through the night befor waking the next day and setting out early job hunting. The first day in the new town passes fast as he finds no job openings befor he heads home and on the walk home he finds a gym not to far from his home and goes in befor talking to the owner for what seems like hours and relaxs that its dark out and he doesnt know his way around town just yet, bidding the owner good day he heads out on the way home and gets lost in a old run down side of downtown that he has no idea how to get out of now.

(OOC: Anything goes to me)

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:24 pm

(( tag .. no body touch. XD my reserved thread))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:47 pm

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/in-game-profiles-f8/silverwolflady-s-characters-profiles-t189.htm this is her profile, its at the bottom of the list. the name is Melody.

Melody sighed as she kicked another can out of the way , she had just gotten off of work, basically working as a bartender in a club that was highly known for the higher ups. really hard to get into but a great place for a vampire to hide in. She was seriously thinking of changing her career choice though, being an immortal.. well sorta since you can kill a vampire they technically are not immortal, she was really getting bored of this city , nothing exciting every happened. Which is why she lived in the crappiest part of the town hoping something would peek her interest, so far... nothing.

She was just going down the alley when she spotted another lone person , he looked lost, or atleast thats what she thought, considering she got the feeling he didn't belong in the bad part of town. Licking her lips slightly she watched him before moving foward. " excuse me.. are you lost?" as she got closer she could smell him, and he smelt delicious, which reminded her she hadn't fed tonight, this should be interesting.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 pm

He turns getting startled from the call of a stranger, unable to see her very well due to the dimmly lighting in the streets he looks her direction and begins to head towards her. He walks slowly, his legs sore and worn out from the stress of walking for what he thought was miles, but only in his mind was it so far. He gets to her and smiles as he looks around again, she can tell hes worn out and exhausted but can also tell hes nervous in this neighborhood. "Hello, Im so happy somebody was around here! Ive been wondering around these streets for I dont even know how long now, im tired and exhausted and I dont even know were I live right now! Do you know were Sideview apartments are?" As he starts to talk with her he doesnt know why but he feels himeslf becoming slightly more relaxed, even in his very bad state.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:30 am

she arched a brow and smiled slightly taking in his state , he was definitely worn out, and tired, she could tell by the look in his eyes that suggested if he fell asleep he would sleep like the dead... "sideview apartments?... yea i know where thats at.. come on i will show you." she was interested in him at the moment, he seemed strange to her, trusting a stranger to help him, she figured she would help him and then get a free meal out of it.. hopefully he lived alone.. " your a long way from those apartments you know.. what on earth where you doing that got you so lost?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:09 am

He looks at her as he moves closer to her befor looking around alittle then replies "I moved here just yesterday and today I went out to job hunt and then I came to a gym were i thought about joining and then realized it was dark so I quickly left to head home, and now im completely lost. This town is much larger then I thought!" He looks around befor turning to her with a raised eyebrow "But wait a minute, why would a pretty lady like yourself be out here in this run down place of the city?" He looks at her and slowly lets his eyes travel up and down her body, slowly taking in her bodies very nice curves and her cloths. Her smell was very relaxing and almost attracting but he knew he couldnt hit on her, it might make her mad and leave him stuck out here with no way home. He looks around one last time befor smiling at her and nods "So, shall we start on this very long walk ummm, what is your name? My name is Marius"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am

she laughed slightly before shaking her head. " i live in this part of time.. cheaper really .. atleast i was able to make my own apartment safe with a bunch of locks. " grinned slightly as she nudged him before begining to walk in the direction they needed to go. " first time in this city huh.. its easy to get lost for the first few weeks.. best thing to do is walk around during the day and make yourself a map.. or find landmarks that you can remember easily on your way here or from your home..Marious?... ohhh mines Melody.. nice name."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:21 pm

He smiles as he nudges her back gently, as he looks around beginning to follow the lady "thank you, I love your name to, Melody, very rare name that one, nobody chooses to use it anymore" He looks around and doesnt pay attention but ends up walking sideways into her and looks at her quicky "so sorry! Theres alot to get distracted by around her, didnt mean to" He looks away as they walk feeling stupid about it, meeting a nice girl then walking into her doesnt make a good first impression.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 pm

she grinned" its all good.. just watch your footing is all. don't need you breaking something. would be embarrassing if i end up having to carry you home. " she teased, sticking her hands in her pockets as she dodged a hole in the sidewalk." well thank you .. my mother gave me that name .. it was hers.. she told me it was her favorite name. .. i agree.. this place can be distracting.. " she half closed her eyes and watched him as she reached out and took a hold of his arm, pulling him towards the next turn on a different street. " almost there.. just a little while longer. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm

He smiles at her befor reaching over and taking your hand gently holding it befor he continues to walk with her and looks around slowly observing everything but making sure not to fall over or run into her again. He watchs the buildings and notices that their getting much better as he looks at her "I think we`re getting very close, we dont seem to be in the bad neighborhood anymore, If you would like, you want to hang out at my place for awhile? I dont have much of anything to do but it might be nice to spend some time with a new friend atleast!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:11 pm

she blinked and smiled warmly , " hmm well thats a surprise your the first to invite me home to spend time with you.. i wouldn't mind. i don't have anything to do. .. and yes it is looking good.. most of the buildings are well taken care of. . atleast until you get to the bad part.. you rlucky i found you instead of some street thug.. no offence but you would have been easy pickings for a street thug."it felt weird holding someones hand but he was the one who took her hand, so she allowed it, she lightly ran her thumb over the back of his skin, noting how warm it felt.. "do you even have a job yet? or was the job hunt a bust?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:15 pm

He smiles and holds her hand as he feels it and notices it seems cold, but he dont mind, its a comforting feel to him as he walks with her and looks up and down the road as they come to another junction, then he says "Um, hmmm, Im lost again, I have no idea were to go from here now" He then turns to her and smiles, knowing she knows the way "As far as a street thug, i dont know, i grew up having to defend myself so I know alittle but not alot"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:24 pm

she arched a brow as she tugged him down the street again , waiting for the light before crossing to the other side. heading towards the street on the left. " this is your street.. your apartments are right there" she pointed to the apartments on the left of the street she just turned him on.. " ahh . well maybe getting a gym membership will be good for you.. they do teach more self defense... you know where you are at now yes?" she walked him to the door of the apartments and frowned" you have your key with you yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 pm

He looks at her as he smiles and reachs into his pocket and pulls out the key befor unlocking the door and turns around as he looks at the street and the buildings "Yeah, i remeber this from last night as the taxi driver brought me here" He turns around and opens the door and waits for her to enter as he says "Yeah, it wouldnt be a bad idea, i already did weights at my old town but this new gym has much better equipment then i did befor so it might be a nice idea for me to do" He walks in after her and locks the door and walks her into the living room "well, this is my home! It`s not large and its not small but its what i want and I love it so far" He turns and sits on the couch befor rubbing the back of his neck as he leans his head to the left as he trys to pop it, and in doing so opens his neck up and his viens pop out flowing with warm blood

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:42 pm

she smiled before eyeing his neck, she tensed, nearly jumping on him but managed to hold it back as she snapped her mouth shut. her fangs allready shifted to take the place of her normal canines.. " hmmmmm. " muttered . hiding her fangs as she looked around. " it certainly feels like a warm home.. my room is slightly smaller so i think i am a bit jealous " she shook her head slightly as she half closed her eyes before sitting down next to him , still surveying his room. she really didn't want to scare the crap out of him by bitting him suddenly.,.. " if you need a job.. i could use help at the bar, i am the manager there over night.. i just had to fire someone for stealing beer on the job. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:47 pm

He looks at her quickly and smiles quite widely in happiness befor saying "What? Really? I dont know how to bartend though but I do need a job really badly, I moved her last night so this is my first day in the city" His joy almost made him hug or even kiss her but he held back as best he could, he ended up looking into her eyes and smiled widely as he stared into them and smiled at her. "I never noticed how truely beautiful you was, till now in the proper light, forgive me Melody" He looked around his room slowly and smiled as he lays back on the couch and relaxed befor asking "So um, what do you do in your spare time off of work?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:50 pm

she relaxed, forcing her fangs back in before she spoke. " hmmmm . yea really and don't worry you will be trained... you get to keep all your tips you get plus you get paid a fair amount. nearly ten bucks an hour for five nights a week.. bartending is a bit dangerious cause you work with drunks half the time so i make sure i pay my employees well and of course health benefits for full time associates. " she looked over at him and felt her face actually heat up .. " ohhh.. well thank you .. its allright.. i get it all the time but your the first that seems to actually mean it.. others just want to get into my pants " which she didn't mind.. it made it easier for her to get a free meal.. good for her.. bad for the guys since they don't get to get what they want.. " ohh.. umm. normally sleep since i work all night.. then i wonder around the city looking for new things to keep me from being bored. .. what about you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:56 pm

He smiles at her and doesnt answer for a minute as he cant help but observe her apperance and smiles befor replying "I hate to sound like a pervert here, but I cant blame those guys, your very lovely and very attractive and teasing sexy" Then he looks down and looks at the window and smiles as he looks at her again and says "well, mostly were I lived befor all I did was work and got paid crap, worked out and slept all I did, i worked almost all day long really, but then again, if I do become a bartender that wouldnt be so bad cause it sounds like its a very great paying job and right now, i need it, i have some money saved up but its not enough to keep me alive forever" I say with a laugh as I shook my head and then looks around my room actually noticing what It had in it befor smiling "You know, i didnt even know what this apartment had in it just till now! I got here and fall onto the bed out cold"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 pm

she laughed slightly " sounds like you made yourself really tired.. most of these apartments are normally furnished when rented out.. but if i was you i would make sure you replace some of this stuff.... you never know what the last person had.. " shrugged and glanced at his small tv set. " and you need a new tv.. that one looks broke.. " she flushed agian after his comment" teasing sexy? thats a new one.. never heard that before.. i been called alot of things trust me and that one has never came up. " grinned. " i could say the same about you , your handsome as the devil.. its a wonder you don't have a girlfriend allready., "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:09 pm

I laugh out at the girlfriend comment and smiles as he turns in the couch and looks back at her and smiles happily then says "Well, why dont you have a bf? Your the prettiest girl ive ever seen and if you had a bf, you wouldnt be here flirting with me, so why doesnt somebody as lovely as you have a man?" He smiles at her as he then looks around slowly, as he notices the tv and sighs then looks at some of the other furniture and as his head turns, it opens a easier spot of his neck to bite down into* "Hmmm, I hate this but you are right, alot of this stuff will need to be replaced as you said"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:12 pm

she laughed before shaking her head , leaning foward to respond" because i have yet to find a man who can keep up with me little marious.. let alone one that could understand who and... what i am. " when he moved to look around and expose his neck again she closed her eyes as she shuddered, her fangs allready out once more as her stomache growled in hunger and protest as she tried to resist.. " you smell..... good enough to eat you know. " murmured slightly .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:24 pm

He laughs and looks at her with a smile as he looks at her noticing a small bulge in her upper lips "hey Melody, whats wrong with your upper lip hun?" He looks at her and then shrugs befor he looks away again exposing his neck again without really thinking anything of it. He goes and turns on the couch as he lays back and stretchs out befor returning to his postion befor looking at her again. "We`re in the same boat then I guess, neither of us having any real good luck with a person to love, most find me to weird to withstant, which makes me laugh"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 pm

she grunted slightly as she pulled back alittle. " ohhh.. nothing.. just.. a thing.. " mumbled before he did it again , she couldn't help it this time she shifted on the couch , tucking her legs underneath her as she leaned foward once more this time lightly nuzzling his neck as she brought one hand up to run through his hair, nudging him backward on the couch once more. " well then , i think we will get along just fine if we are the same... . don't you ?" one reason why she did it is cause it allowed her to talk while hiding her fangs.. but also allowed her to get a better smell of him, she nearly bit him then and there. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 pm

He closes his eyes and moans softly as he shifts himself alittle and smiles happily as he slides his hands slowly down her body to her hips were he holds her softly befor saying "mmmmm, baby, please be easier, my neck is soo sensitive, it will turn me on so easily and I want to do my best to be respectful with you" He cant help but try to not want her, but its not working to well cause shes just turning him on so easily its almost painful trying to tel his body no. "mmmm, I love your perfume baby!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:38 pm

she laughed softly as shifted a little, allowing him to lay out as she settled on his hips. " barely know each other and your allready calling me baby.. you go fast. " she teased, " and thats not perfume, thats just my nature smell. " nuzzled his neck again as she ran her free hand over his chest. " i will be nice i promise. " murmured before she sank her fangs into his neck being carefull not to make it too painfull, if done right it could pleasurable as she closed her eyes and slowly began to drink.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next