The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 43 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 pm

He laughed and smiled happily "Oh do i remeber that day! We shook those desks till they almost fell over remember!"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 43 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:43 pm

she laughed and smiled as she rubbed up against him before grabbing the soap and rag to wash him up'' hehe hmm yes i remember hun , those where definitely very fun. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:48 pm

He nodded and smiled as he let her slowly soap him up "Mmmhmm, those were some very very fun days indeed! Neve know, they may happen again yet"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 pm

she grinned as she looked up at him after getting him all soaped up before moving him under the spray of the water'' oh i have a feeling it will love.. just have to go to work more often to see''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 pm

He laughed and smiled as he looked at her "Work is so annoying though, sadly we must do it >.>"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:28 am

she grinned as she nudged him '' hmm yep and now your all clean. besides work is not that bad, we could always do fun things at work. considering i am the boss and all ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 pm

*Laughs softly and relaxs, enjoying the momment* "Yeah, I know your the boss, thats the problem lol! You being the boss means I have to actually work to, which isnt any fun"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43