The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) Empty How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:09 am

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) Fiorea11How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) Fiorei11How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) Faerie10

“ ….How do I save the world again??” Fiore asked aloud as he pulled a black shirt over his head. Aika, the flower fairy that was sitting on the arm of the couch, just sighed in response to his question. She was only about 3 inches tall and had long auburn hair that streamed down to her calves. The color of her hair seemed to compliment her black eyes, as well as her caramel-brown skin tone. “ Fiore, didn’t we go over this already? Don’t you remember what your mother said on the day we left your home planet? She said that you were meant to save the world by fighting off some sort of threat that will effect the entire Earth….that‘s why you were sent here….” the fairy informed her alien counterpart as he continued with getting ready for school. Yes, Fiore--who was about 6’3”, much taller than his fairy friend--was, in fact, an alien and his looks completely gave it away. He had a light, pale-green skin tone, blue hair, and pointy, elf-like ears that would immediately separate him from all of the other humans. Thankfully, he was able to disguise himself with his little device--you know, to keep the attention off of him. And yes, he was still attending school on his planet, even though he was now 19. He simply loved learning, which might’ve explained why he was pretty intellectual. He also figured that, since his stay was going to be for awhile longer on this planet, he might as well get a higher education to increase his chances of getting a better job. “ I know….but she never did tell me what form this threat was going to take, or when it’s going to happen--I’ve been here for a good five years now, but nothing extremely apocalyptic has occurred so far….” Fiore told her while he tightened the white belt that properly held up his beige pants. He still didn’t really understand why he was chosen to save this planet, but he was. Fiore really liked this planet, but he wasn’t sure if he was going to be able to handle such a large threat. Well, he wasn’t the only that had this duty. The people that were still on his home planet the day that the children--which included him--were evacuated had the responsibility of defending their planet from the invasion, but this was different. There was more than one alien doing this, but he was only one that was sent here to save this planet. “That’s true, but large, disastrous events usually take awhile to happen….” Aika said as he flew over to him. “ But enough about that, you should be heading to your classes now Fiore….” she added in as she landed on his shoulder. “ Yeah….right….” he murmured as he picked up his black book bag and made his way to the door. Luckily, the college he attended was pretty close by to his apartment, so it was rather convenient enough to walk to. “ Ready to transform, Aika?” Fiore asked with a slight smile. Aika smiled back and nodded as she landed in his hands. Then, in the blink of an eye, she had converted herself into a decorative pin that was in the form of a red, blossomed flower. Hastily, he placed the pin onto the chest area of his black shirt and pressed a few buttons on the device that looked like a simple wrist watch. When he did that, his disguising device kicked in. His long, blue hair was now short and light brown, his pale-green skin color was replaced with a slightly peachy-looking skin tone, and his navy blue eyes had converted to a black color. Once all of the preparations were done, Fiore opened the door and ran out….only to slam right into someone that happened to be passing by his apartment space, probably because they lived next door or a few doors down. The collision caused the person to drop their books and that made Fiore assume that the person was also a fellow college student. “ Ow….oh, um, sorry….” Fiore apologized as he bent down to pick up the person’s books. When he stood back up to hand the books over to the person, he realized that the person was a woman that looked like she was around his age. She also looked kind of familiar, which seemed to strengthen his assumptions on her being a college student. She must’ve attended the same college he did--that would explain why she looked so familiar.

(Need someone to be the girl that just bumped into him ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) Empty Re: How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:24 am

may I join?

Back to top Go down

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) Empty Re: How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:57 am

(Sure ^^)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:11 am

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) Sloth Rose Ishtar woke up and looked at her clock. She was going to be late again. She got dressed quickly, got her books around, and made her way out the door. She was going to be only three minutes late if she had not bumped into some guy. Her books went to the ground and she let out a huff. She says as the guy pick up her books and handed them back to her, “No it was my fault. I was in a hurry to get to my class at the collage. I did not watch where I was going, I’m sorry.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:33 pm

How Do I Save The World Again?? (Female) Fiorei11

After Fiore handed the books back to the young woman, he nodded and was about to reply to her, but was interrupted by the sound of the college’s bell ringing rigorously as usual. He gave out a mental sigh and turned his head back to the woman that he had bumped into. “ It’s fine, I wasn’t looking where I was going either because I‘m sort of in a rush….” he said quickly as he walked by her to get to the staircase. He was already late, so making small talk would just make him and her even later. “ So see you around….” he added in before he trotted down the stairs and hurried off to the college that was right across the street from his apartment complex. If he wasn’t in such a hurry, he probably would’ve asked her if she was heading to the same college that he was going to, but when you were in a hurry, you didn’t really think about stuff like that…or put two-and-two together. Well, now that he had finally made his way into his first class--feeling glad that he was no longer penalized for being a little late in college, like how he used to be punished in high school--, he began to wonder curiously about the woman. She looked kind of familiar--was it because she lived in his complex? That was probably the case since he bumped right into her on the top floor. Fiore didn’t ponder on the matter for much longer because his professor eventually began to lecture the class.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:41 am

Rose made her way to the collage across from the apartments and got to her class fifteen minutes late. The teacher says, “Ms. Ishtar you are late, again. Take your seat and catch up.” Rose sat down and was glad this was her only class today. All her other classes had to cancel for some reason. Nutrition class was only two hours long, thank god. She was already tired of this teacher talking. She had gone to classes during the summer so she was ahead of everyone else in the class.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:51 pm

Thankfully, this class was his only class for the day too. His other classes were scattered about for the next few days, so his schedule was usually flexible when he was trying to balance it out with work. As he left his classroom and headed out the front door of the building, he heard Aika’s voice, but she was still clearly in her disguised form just as he was, so she was using telepathy to talk to him. “ Didn’t you recognize that girl, Fiore?” Aika questioned out of curiosity. “ Huh? Well, yes, sort of….but I forget where I’ve seen her before….” Fiore responded in a low voice, making Aika chuckle. “ For someone that’s pretty smart, you really don’t pay attention to anything, do you….? She goes the same college as you and she lives in your apartment complex, yet you still forget where you’ve ‘seen’ people….” Aika said, smirking in a mental way. “ Shouldn’t you be into girls by now, at your age?” she joked as he crossed the street to get back to his complex. He had about thirty minutes to get ready for work, so that would be enough time if nothing delayed him. “ Hilarious, Aika….” Fiore muttered very flatly as he pulled out his key and stopped in front of his apartment space, unlocking it quite swiftly. After he closed the door, Aika quickly converted back to her original form and stretched with relief. “ That form is quite cramped….” she mumbled to herself and landed upon the end table, her red-trimmed wings folded behind her back. Fiore pulled off his disguising device, making him go back to his normal form as well. “ Being in disguise isn’t so bad--it makes me wonder how someone would react if they saw the real me though….” he pondered aloud while he moved to his room to change into the annoyingly colorful uniform he had to wear to his food restaurant job everyday. He didn’t really understand why someone would make such an unappealingly colorful uniform for work, but what really baffled him was that tons of people came to eat there everyday--maybe the partial reason was to come see the employees in the ridiculous uniform and have a good laugh. Who knew. All he knew was the pay was good, which was why he was still working there. Looking for another job would just take too much time anyway.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Rose ran back to her apartment as quickly as she could. She unlocked her door, went inside, and locked the door behind her again. A gray and black wolf comes running to the door with its tail wagging. She laughs as he knocks her over and says while petting his head, “Yes Shadow I missed you too. Now you need to let me up or I can’t feed you.” Shadow gets off her slowly, grabs his dog dish, and brings it back to her. She gets his food out and fills his bowl up with meat chucks and other bits of food.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 pm

After fifteen minutes of preparing for work, Fiore was finally at the door, putting on his disguising device while adjusting the blue and yellow plaid-patterned visor on his head. He had on a yellow polo shirt with the restaurant’s logo on the top left corner of it, along with a pair of red pants and blue shoes. “ I’m off, Aika--you coming?” Fiore asked as he opened the door, just when his device activated, giving him the peachy complexion and the brown hair again. “ Nah, I think I’ll pass today….I don’t really feel like smelling like grease today….” she responded as she rubbed the back of his head. “ Have a good day though, I’ll just clean up the house while your gone….” she added in as she glided over to him. “ Okay, just don’t let a plate squash you or something….” Fiore told her with a smirk, recalling that she was only three inches tall and a quarter of a pound. “ Don’t worry, I have my ways….” Aika said with a shrug, flying off into the kitchen while he walked out the door, closing the door shut behind him. He had about 15 minutes left to walk to his job, which was also enough time for him. He was certainly on a roll today.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Rose laughs uneasily as Shadow took on his demon dog form. His fur turned into blue flames as he looked at her. Shadow used his demon powers to make Rose unable to move. She says trying to break loose from him, “You can’t kill any more people. People are bound to figure you out.” Shadow growls and says in her mind, “Be quiet you worthless girl. I need my fill of blood and you do not have the will or power to stop me.” He turns invisible and makes his way throughout the city. He was the first to arrive her. His kind planned on invading the Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:27 pm

It usually grew chilly by the time evening hit, since it was close to winter time. The sky also became dark rather early. It was only 5:00, but the day looked like it was 9:00 at night instead. Fiore didn’t really care for dark, chilly evenings like this one. Who would after having to stay in a dark, cold space pod for a year just to get all the way to Earth? He zipped up his windbreaker and dug his hands into his pockets to keep them warm as he made his way through an alleyway. It was a convenient shortcut to his job, so this was the route he usually took, never really having to think about the dangers of going through a dark, abandoned alleyway. He was almost to to the destination of his job anyway. The only thing that made him a tad bit tense was the darkness that cascaded all over to the closed-in brick walls. Darkness combined with closed-up spaces weren’t exactly his idea of fun either, but his body began to relax when he saw the light of the town on the other side of it.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Shadow howled as he devoured five humans in one bite. Flames burnt down the buildings he ran passed and the evidence of murders turns to ash. He thinks, “Why did my host have to be connected to that mortal girl? If he was not, I could kill her and be free of her annoying presence.” He stopped dead in his track as he picked up the scent of an enemy alien race. He thinks, “How can this be? No way could they have sent one of their warriors to stop me.” He groaned and made his way back to Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Just when Fiore made it to the other side, he paused and quickly scanned the area, his sensitive ears picking up an unusual sound. What was that noise? A wolf’s howl? In the middle of a town?? That was….odd. Perhaps it was the neighbor’s dog, but wait, what was that smell? Along with the howling noise, his keen nose picked up the scent of a familiar presence. Of course, he didn’t come to think that the scent belonged to a demon dog, but it made him think of his past. More specifically, it made him think of the time when he was evacuated from his home planet, along with the other minors. Well, this was interesting. He would have to tell Aika about this when he got home and--, “ Mr. Lazarus! Are you coming to work today or not?” the manager of the fast-food restaurant called out to him kind of sarcastically, making him jump a little. Fiore kind of space out for a moment. “ Um….oh, yeah….” Fiore said quickly, rubbing the back of his head as he walked towards the entrance awkwardly. Well, he did look kind of stupid just standing there in the middle of the dark parking lot to the manager, so it made Fiore feel a bit awkward, but the minute he entered the restaurant, he immediately went to work, temporarily forgetting about the noise he had heard and the oddly familiar scent.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Shadow made his way back to Rose’s apartment. He let her move as soon as his host was back in control. Tears went down her face as her body was in pain. Shadow licks her face lovingly as he knows what his invader had done. She hugs his head and says, “I so badly want things to go back to normal. I don’t want you to be a puppet to that thing anymore.” Tears went down her face hard as she felt Shadow made her go to sleep. He did not want her to endure any more pain because of him being a host.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:16 pm

There was something about working until midnight that made you pretty tired. He was just thankful that he had an abnormal abundance of stamina. When he finally came upon his apartment door, he fumbled around with his keys in the dark until the door open. Now, Fiore was expecting Aika to be asleep, but instead, she was staring at the television screen and sitting on the arm of the couch. Plus, the place was spotless--she had kept her word on cleaning it after all. “ Aika? You’re not usually up this late--what’s wrong?” Fiore asked her curiously, but she didn’t respond through words. She just kept staring at the screen and merely pointed at the medium-sized television in silence to answer his question. The alien arched a brow at her, but after locking the door behind him, he walked towards the television whilst taking off his jacket, his eyes widening at what he saw. Aika had the television on the news channel and it was currently talking about a few murders and how there was no trace of who committed the murders. The only clues that remained were piles of ashes where buildings had once resided. When news ended, Aika turned to Fiore. “ I believe that this is where you come in….this may just be the world-wide threat in the disguise of simultaneous murders….” she informed him in a serious tone of voice. “ If that’s the case, then how do I find out who’s doing this?” Fiore asked, which instantly made Aika’s serious face turn into a dull one. “ Fiore, if you do not use that intelligent brain of yours at least once in the blue moon, you’re going to become dim-witted….” she said through a sigh, but before the alien could counter that, she asked, “ Well, did you happen to run into anything strange or out of the ordinary….? This did happen tonight after all, while you were heading to work….” Fiore looked away to think for a few seconds. Then he turned back to her and nodded his head. “ Yes, I did….I’m not sure if it was a wolf or something else, but I heard a really close-by howling and I picked up a strange scent--it kind of smelt like a dog….it was really familiar too, like I‘ve smelt the olfaction before….” he explained to Aika, who looked rather shocked. “ Fiore, I think….whatever you heard back there, that might just be one of the beings that are planning to take over this planet! Think back really hard, Fiore--don’t you remember how the beings that attacked your planet looked like?” she asked him quickly. Well, now that he really focused on the thought, a fuzzy image came up in his mind, so it wasn’t that great to base assumptions on. “ I remember that some of them looked similar to us, but the majority of them took a canine form….” Fiore began, trailing off when he realized the connection. This was exactly what Aika was trying to do, but besides that, she nodded solemnly and looked back at his distressed expression. “ Fiore….you look tired….rest and we’ll talk about this tomorrow….” she told him before she glided off to a mini-sized bed on the window sill.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 am

The next morning, Rose woke up with Shadow by her side. She sighs sadly and got dressed in clean clothes. She did not have to go to the college today. She instead had to go to work. She opens her door and goes out without a word. She was very upset about last night. She did not know what she was going to do about the alien demon dog that can now take over her pet at will. She thinks, "What am I going to do? I cannot tell anyone about Shadow, they will just think I am crazy or have him killed out of fear of What his counter part can do. I can't let that happen. I care for Shadow too much." She runs over to the resturant she works at during the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm

When Fiore woke up the next morning, he felt kind….drained. He wasn’t sure why, but maybe all of the discoveries from the other day kept him up mentally all night, even though his eyes were closed. After freshening up and getting dressed, he walked towards his front door, his navy blue eyes glancing over to Aika, who was just beginning to stir. “ Fiore, are you alright…? You don’t usually get up this early when you don’t have class in the morning….” Aika informed him as she rubbed her black orbs sleepily. “ Yes, I’m alright….” Fiore replied, giving her a small smile to reassure that. “ I was just going to go get some food before the breakfast shift is over….do you want anything?” he added in as he played around with his cloaking device, making his usual disguise appear. “ Do you think you can get a fruit salad for me?” Aika asked, her eyes brightening at the thought of having another one of those salads. She couldn’t get enough of fruit. “ Sure….” Fiore said, making Aika smile big while he left the apartment. Swiftly, he made his way down the stairs and headed over to the nearby restaurant. He would’ve worked here instead of working at the other restaurant, but he already had a job when this one was built, so it was still fairly new. If he wasn’t so sleepy, he would’ve recognized that the same olfaction he whiffed out last night was much closer than he thought.

SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Rose sighs as she gets her waitress apron on and starts taking orders from people who were here for the breakfast special. She smiles as her blonde friend Jessie came in. She was going nuts as she knew a new guy was going to work here. Jessie says, “A guy comes in here every few days and orders the same thing every time. He must enjoy your fruit salads Rose.” The new guy was named Drake and was a complete flirt. It made Rose sick to her stomach to just listen to him talk to anyone. She tensed for a moment as she saw Fiore come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Fiore gave out a small yawn as he entered the restaurant, covering his mouth while opening the door simultaneously. When he reached the counter, he put on a small smile and asked for two fruit salads, like he usually did. Aika would usually eat about half of her own fruit salad, so he always shared one with her while having another one to himself. Since Rose was taking up the orders of the people that were staying here for breakfast, he didn’t catch sight of her just yet. Besides, whenever he was tired, he tended to be rather….oblivious to the people in his surroundings, more than he usually was. He rubbed his eyes gently and closed them momentarily, leaning against the polished wooden counter as he patiently waited for his food to come so he could leave. Fiore was usually quite patient, so he didn't have a problem with waiting for his simple order. After all, he had waited for a world-wide threat to occur on Earth for over 4 years, so waiting for 10 minutes or less was a snap for him.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:49 am

Rose took the orders and got to the back to give them to the cook. He looks at her and hands her the two fruit salads. He says, “Give these to the customer at the counter.” She nods slowly and gets going quickly. She says as she sits the salads on the counter, “That will be $2.62 please.” Her voice was shy and quiet as she waited for him to give her the money for the food. The cook had memorized Fiore’s order and had them ready just the way he liked them, even though Rose was the one who gave him the recipe for the salad style.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Thanks to his acute hearing, Fiore was able to hear the sound of the two plastic salad bowls hitting the counter that he was leaning on, which instantly made him open his eyes and turn around. He blinked a few times, almost looking a bit surprised to see the same woman that he had bumped into yesterday. “ Okay….” he murmured as he quickly pulled out some money and passed it over to the woman, smiling faintly. “ Um, it’s nice to see you again--I hope I didn’t make you late yesterday….” he said as he rubbed the back of his head gently. He was just surprised to see her so suddenly because he didn’t expect her to work here since he had never seen her in here before. Maybe he just wasn’t paying attention all those other times though. The amount of money he passed over to her was more than the amount she asked for. Of course, that was done on purpose because he always gave a tip out of courtesy, especially since the order came to him rather swiftly. Fiore had given her about $10, including the money for the two salads. “ Oh, and keep the change….see you around….” he said as he picked up the two fruit salads and walked off towards the door.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Rose says, “I am always late for class so it does not matter.” She smiles back at him calmly and looks at the money he gave her. She was about to hand him back his change when he told her to keep it. She watched him head for the door for a moment. Her eyes widen as she saw Shadow shoot through the restaurant door. She quickly gets him out before the manger could notice him being here. She grabs him by the collar and says in his ear while dragging him out gently, “You know you can’t be out during the day.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:19 pm

When Fiore opened the door, that was when the woman’s pet wolf shot through the restaurant doors, making him nearly jump out of his skin. After jumping at the surprise, he lowered his hand from his heart and looked at his arm, noticing that, somehow, the metal door had scraped his arm a little when he jumped. His own eyes dilated when he saw his blood trickling down his arm. Now, he wasn’t squeamish of blood, but bleeding out hear in public was bad because, well, his blood wasn’t red like everyone else’s blood. Instead, it held a blue hue to it, so if someone saw him bleeding blue blood, that might make people freak out. Too bad his disguising device didn’t disguise the actual color of his blood too. While trying to conceal his arm with his shirt, he hastily made his way out the restaurant, sighing with relief when he made it back to his apartment. During the walk home, he began to realize that that wolf’s scent was utterly familiar, but from his sudden anxiety, he didn’t realize it until now. Eventually, he completely forgot about the wolf’s scent because right after he opened the door, Aika attacked him and took one of the fruit salads from him. “ Oh, thank you!” Aika said happily as she dropped the bowl--which was much heavier than her--onto the table and began to peel the lid open. Fiore laughed slightly at her act and muttered, “ Well I was going to say, ‘ I’m here with your salad Aika’, but never mind….” He walked off towards to the bathroom to patch up his scratch, but that was when Aika noticed. “ What happened, Fiore? You’re bleeding….” Aika informed his as she stared at his arm. “ Huh? Oh, it’s nothing--I just scratched myself with the restaurant door….” he told her as he pulled off his watch-looking device, which took off his disguise completely. “ You’re so clumsy, Fiore….” Aika said with a smile while Fiore just rolled his eyes and pulled out a band-aid and some alcohol.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Rose got Shadow home just before he turned into his alter ego. She looks at him and asks, “Didn’t you get enough blood last night? You can’t hunt during the day.” He looks at her as his eyes turn blood red and says, “I need more blood or I will go insane.” She says to him getting mad again, “I think you are already insane. So we don’t have to worry about that too much. He growls and sends her flying hitting a wall full force. Rose let out a cry as she went through three apartment walls and out a window. She hit the ground barely alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:18 am

Before Aika touched her salad, she heard someone’s cry not too far away and followed by that were a few loud crashes. Fiore caught the bizarre sounds as well, quickly making his way out of the bathroom with surprised, dilated eyes. “ What the hell was that?!” Fiore said while Aika hastily flew over to the nearby window and pointed out of it. “ Fiore, look! There’s a young woman on the ground--go see if she’s alright! I have a feeling that that scream belonged to her!” Aika informed him. “ Um, okay I’m on it!” Fiore responded, opening the front door to head out right after he turned on his disguising device. He ran over to the railing and looked down to see the woman he saw at the restaurant not too long ago. His apartment room was basically on the third floor in this complex, which was why he usually used the stairs, but this was an emergency and falling distances didn’t really matter to him anyway. Besides, no one was around, so he leaped over the railing to get her to quicker, landing quite lightly beside her. It was times likes these that he was grateful that he was an alien instead of a normal human being. If he was one, he would’ve have two broken legs right now. “ Miss, are you alright?!” he asked her as he lifted her head up from the ground, hoping that she’d respond. It was funny how he still didn’t know her name after all of their encounters, but right now, that was besides the point.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next