The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Our Kind Mature Male

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Save Our Kind Mature Male Empty Save Our Kind Mature Male

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:51 am

Save Our Kind Mature Male Hono2Alex Mary Bell age 16 was walking in the forest of death looking for food, when a spider demon attacked her. She was cut on both of her sides badly. She fell to the ground as blood flowed out of her sides. The demon was going to attack her again. She got ready for another painful blow against her body. The spider laughed as she was so weak compared to him. He says, “What a rare treat for me! After I kill you, the dog demon breed is sure to die!” He went in for the kill… (I need someone to be a male dog demon who is seeking Alex out because she is the last female alive and not taken by a male.)

Back to top Go down

Save Our Kind Mature Male Empty Re: Save Our Kind Mature Male

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:49 pm

(hmmm, are you looking for the InuYasha sort of dog demon? Or some other variety? I'm an old fan of the InuYasha series, even did some limited RP of Sesshoumaru. Of not, give me some more details and I'll work with them)
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 pm

I was thinking of an inuyasha type dog demon. Sesshomaru would be perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:40 pm

(very well then. Sesshy it is. I warn you though, I am a tad rusty, and not famliar with the names of his attacks *is not not fluent in Japanese*. But I'll do my best for you <3 of course I'll put my own spin on him, and I hope you don't mind if he doesn't have a profile for a while.
(and one more thing; judging by your avatar, would you happen to be a Yu Yu Hakusho fan?)
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:51 pm

(thats fine hun. I have inuyasha in english and I don't always remember the names of his attacks. Yes I am a Yu Yu Hakusho fan. I like the character hiei.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 pm

(Hehe, I also like to play Sesshoumaru with both arms. I'm also a YYH fan--just finished the whole series a while ago. Kurama's my favorite, especially as Youko. I'm not a yaoi supporter, but perhaps sometime we can undulge in a YYH rp.
(And on that note, I beleive i am ready to begin if you are)
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Sure hun I would like that. I am not a supporter of their coupling but I am not afraid to try it. And yeah I am ready to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:31 pm

you still there

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:34 pm

(yes I am, sorry, typing, eating dinner, showering and whatnot. almost done. I'm also writing this in the Feudal Era timeline, because it makes more sense to the context, I think)
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:37 pm

ok I am just eager to start. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:38 pm

(understandable, considering how long this thread's been sitting unanswered)
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:41 pm

(Yeah.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:52 pm

(and as far as Kurama and Hiei, not with the coupling. just as friends, like in the show.)

A head of pristine glory lifted to the breeze. He'd been tracking she, the last unclaimed female of his kind, for a long time now. He, the last pureblood prince of his kind, remained the last unattatched male. His endeavors as of late had been less focused on his own personal vendettas, and much more concerned with his greater responsibilities as a member of an endangered species. One might say that as his years progressed, so now was coming with them the fringes of responsibility, and maturity.
He'd even entrusted his precious adopted daughter, the human girl Rin, to the village of the human priestess Kaede while he went on his newest quest: to find and in time court the last unmated female of his kind. Even his own mother had answered the call of threatened extinction and had found a second husband.
Now it was his turn.
Some called him Lord, Lord Sesshoumaru. Others a Prince. But for now, he abandoned his titles. They did not do his dying race any good.
He lifted his nose to the scent of blood, and growled. He'd been hot on her trail for three days now, and finally, this close, to catch that particular odor made his hackles stand erect. He took a deep breath, then sprang off.
A thick Japanese forest held no hinderances for a dog spirit, and within ten minutes, perhaps fifteen, Sesshoumaru had arrived on the scene.
One quick flick of his amberine gazehad the scenario analyzed for him. The stentch of blood filled his nostrils, and fury towards the disgusting spider filled him.
With an acidic green glow, poisonous vapors lined his claws, and he leapt towards the fiend, leaping clean over the wounded female, her priceless blood pooling the ground. He knew he had to act quickly.
"Be gone!" he snarled with force, viciously slicing foreward at the arachnid.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Oh okay. That sounds good to me.) Mary tenses up as she senses another demon come on the scene. She was afraid this demon was going to attack her too.

The spider demon was not expecting to fight the lord of the western to end the dog demon race. He growls slightly as poison came at him. He wasn't strong enough to kill this full blood dog on his own. He would have to come back with more numbers. He quickly gets away from him and yells as he runs away the fight, "I will be back!!!!!!!!!"

Mary holds her side as she gets off the ground and tries to run away from the demon. Being a half demon, she feared full demons and has learned never to trust anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:54 am

(<3)

Sesshoumaru scoffed. "And I will destroy your companions as well, scum." he hissed after the cowardly spider.
Then he turned to his newest and greatest priority, seeing her struggle to escape. The sight, he confessed, tugged at his pity, and he softened his tone, but kept it statemental.
"You've no reason to fear me, but even if you did, you wouldn't and won't get very far in your condition. Come to your senses."
He crossed the distance between them, slowly."Here, let me see that."

The young lord had left his heavy, ceremonial kimono with his daughter, and the brainless imp who served him. For this mission, he had donned a lighter uniform, one that form fit him.
These days, he wore a unique blade, Bakuseiga (not 100% sure on the name). THe blade that had come to him when his ties to Tetsuseiga had been broken, and his severed arm returned. Tenseiga was safely stored with the rest of his belongings, with Rin.
Rarely did he part from his father's sword, but when travelling light, he preferred to carry his own.

"I am not going to harm you, miss. In fact, my intentions are quite the opposite. I wish to aid you."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Marry growled at him as he got closer to her. She says holding her side as blood pours out, “I was raised to never trust a full blood.” She looks around sniffing the air. She smiles slightly as she could smell water close to her location. She says calmly, “I am lucky once again.” She runs in the direction of the water quickly.

Once she comes to a very still river, she walks into the water wincing as it went into her wound. She says a priestess chant of healing and her wound heals very slowly. She winces as the pain intensifies. She growls and says, “Damn spider demons always trying to kill me just because of my breed. If I was strong enough, I would wipe them off the earth.” She thinks about the other demon a moment. She sighs as the wound is healed but she is very sore. She makes her way out of the water and sits down on the river bank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:22 pm

"...Then you were raised well." he said, as he approched her once again, this time keeping his distance a bit.
He crossed his arms, golden eyes gleaming as he looked her over, pleased to see she was no longer bleeding.
"....Priestess incantations. Clearly you've had experience with them. Most peculiar."
Sesshoumaru looked off into the distance, eyes deep and thoughtful. "...Appears that most all creatures, beasts and men are determined to see the final days of our bloodline. To see an ancient race wither and die like the fields in winter. Perhaps they will. So few of us left anymore, those who remain struggling against extinction; this could well be the last sunset any of us sees; every day is a gamble. It is... sobering.... to think that any one of us may be the last of our kind."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Mary looks at the sky a moment and says, "My mother was a priestess and taught me well before she was killed." She huffs and adds, "I don't plan on mating any time soon. So no kids will be coming from my womb." She gets off the ground and starts to walk off. She says back to male demon, "Well thanks for saving me. I need to get home now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:09 am

Sesshoumaru's gaze returned to her, and he admired her callous dismissal of him, considering that she was probably more than aware of how dangerous he could be. He found himself gaining respect for her.
"Very well. I will not force you to stay. Even if I did, it would be counterproductive. But I do advise you of caution. Your blood, half though it may be, is rare and priceless. Keep it in your veins."
Of course, he was going to follow her anyway. She'd lost too much blood to be strong enough to get very far, and when she found herself unable to continue and forced to halt, he would be close by to ensure her survival. The spiders would return, and they would return after the sunset, and in numbers. A defenseless half blood would be but fodder to them.
He stared off at the dying sun again, and let his train of thought whirl within his mind. He was not afraid of death, but at this stage of the war, his death would not just be his own consequence.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:28 am

Mary rolls her eyes and runs to her hidden hut. She walks into her hut and looks around as her stomach growls loudly. She sighs and says, "Another night without food." She curls into a ball and goes to sleep. Her stomach continues to growl in hunger. Her body shakes in pain as the full weight of the soreness sets in. She winces in pain as she sleeps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Of course, the young male followed her, though he kept his distance, every now and then pausing to check the horizon for any signs of the horde of spiders.
He remained outside a while, ever discreet. When he heard her breath even out within, Sesh slipped inside, inspecting things. He scowled at her lack of provisions, then slipped back outside. He hated to do it, to leave her unguarded now that he'd found her, but if she didn't eat she would die anyway.
And so the young lord went out on a hunt. He was in superior condition, strong, alert, and agile. It didn't take long for his nose to pick up the musk of deer. It was a simple, rather plain sort of meat, but at least it was full of nutrients.
CHecking again to reassure himself that no spiders or other foul monstrosities skittered about, he struck out upon the trail.

In time, he returned, a large and healthy stag in his grasp, a single, clean stab wound running through it, from the prince's own blade.
He had to confess he was uncertain as to how she preferred her meat, and so he strung it up outside to cure, claiming the antlers for himself. In the hands of a demon blacksmith, such as Toutosai, such things could be added to a weapon for superior strength and reliability. Perhaps he would visit the old man later, and see to having something created for her, once he learned her preferences.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:44 am

Mary picks up the smell of the deer and wakes up quickly. She goes to the dead deer slowly thinking this could be a trap. She looks the deer over before starting a fire to cook it. She skins the deer with her claws and tosses the pieces of the meat on special rock that lay on the fire. She watches the meat cook bouncing her knee in hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Tonight, Sesh was keeping his distance. Crowding this most valueable female would never aide his cause nor benefit his dying breed.
But he was keeping a watchful eye out, sitting in the shadows atop her shack and thinking things over.
His eyes kept flicking up, checking for any signs of trouble. As his maturity had grown so had his patience, and the prince knew that it would only be a matter of time before the spider made true his threat to return.
His very fingers itched at the prospect, and to comfort them, he rested them upon the hilt of his relable blade.

He was grateful that she'd accepted the carrion--he'd been sure that she wouldn't. But as he saw her prepare the stag, and the scent filled the air, his mouth watered. But he remained silent.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Mary looks at Sesshomaru knowing full well he was there. She says, "You can have some if you want." She eats a cooked piece of meat slowly. She puts a barrier around her home out of instinct but she did look distant. She asks, "Why are you helping me?" She eats another piece and listens closely to the wind. She says, "I need to find a new place to live."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm

He found himself a ltitle alarmed at the fact that even despite sitting downwind she'd still picked up on him. He closed his eyes and wore a subtle smirk as he realized that she'd likely picked up on his aura, as suppressed as it was. He'd concealed it as well as he could--after all it was difficult trying to get someone to trust you if your very presence frightens or upsets them.
"...While your offer's tempting, go ahead. I'll pick up the scraps later."
He crossed his arms against the cold, missing his kimono but not ungrateful that he'd left it.
He listened to her question, and thought about his answer before saying, "...I'm helping you because, no matter what course you choose to take, you are still a member of an endangered species. Even should you decide to make good on your word and not produce any offspring in your lifetime, you're still valueable, whether you'd like to beleive it or not."
He also listened to her last comment, then offered some help. "...I know of a few places on the crags that you can make into a home. A pain to get to, but easily defensible."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next