The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 11 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Ohanzee moaned out load as she started to ride him. Her hips moving back and fourth on top of him. Her folds tightly wrapped around his member. She just going up and down on his cock riding it just right. Eventually the extasy was getting to much for Ohanzee to just lay there. He forcefully sits up and grabs her and then stands up and puts her back on the couch as he just thrusted down heavily into her his member sepearting her folds with every thrust.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 11 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:17 am

Hamona moans loudly as he decided to change position and take control of their love making. She was really starting to like this side of her lover. She says moaning, “You’re going to wear yourself out.” She does her best not to smile too much. Her body was soon to hit its climax. She gasps his name out loudly as her heated liquids spill from her body onto his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Ohaznee fell foward onto her his member fell out and squirted on the ass. He smiled as he kissed her and says, "We should get in a quick shower." He smiles and forces himself up and then says, "I mean shower. I am exaughsted." He smiled as he helped her up and kissed her deeply. He then smacked her butt as she walked by him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 am

Hamona jumps as he smacked her butt. She looks back at him with a smile and heads to the bathroom to get the shower started. She stands in there as the water heats up slowly. When it is warm enough for she gets in the shower. She smiles some as the warm water felt good as it went over her body. She relaxes as the water goes down her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Ohanzee lets her go ahead of him and get into the shower. He smiles and goes to the back of the house. He smiles and walks into the bathroom. He looks at the water as it washed down her body. He slowly worked his way into the shower behind her and slowly grabs her hips and pulls her into him and says, "I have no idea what it is about you that can take me at my most exaughsted form and give me a ton of energy to just want to do thosands of dirty things to you." He smiles and kisses her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment as he kisses her. She kisses him back and says, "My love you need to rest up." She washes her body not wanting to give into what he wanted quite so easily. She finishes getting her body all soaped up and slowly rinse her body. His scent no longer on her body. She smiles slightly as she feels refreshed and clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 am

Ohanzee smiles and kisses her sholder and says, "Okay we will rest." He watches her soap up and rinse off. He smiles as he her naked body left him in the shower alone. He starts to wash up himself and then he follows her out and inot the bathroom and then he dries off and goes to his room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Hamona goes to her bedroom and lays in her bed. She covers herself up not bothering get into her pjs. She curls into a ball and falls asleep quickly. Several hours later she wakes up feeling sore. She sits up in her bed and sighs as she knew she would be sore. She gets out of bed and puts some comfortable warm clothes. She then goes into the kitchen to make some food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Ohanzee went to sleep and got up quick. He didn't stay sleep long he had nightmares and got up and and then went to the kitchen. He waited a couple of hours and then he started to make breakfast. He then plated the breakfast and waited for everyone to get up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:27 am

Hamona see that he is up and goes over to him. She kisses on the lips and says, "Hey lover. How long have you been up?" She sees the food he has made and says, "By the look of the food I would say you have been up a while." She looks at him and asks, "Having nightmares again?" She began to worry about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Ohanzee looks at her and says, "Don't worry about it." He kisses her back and then hands her plate and says, "You should get some food in you I am sure you are hungy." He turns her around and leads her off towards the breakfast he made her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Hamona sighs and makes herself a plate of blueberry pancakes, hash browns, sausage links, and some fresh juice. She sits down at the table calmly. She looks at him a moment. She says, "You should know that you can tell me anything. You do know that right my love?" She takes a bite of her pancakes and thinks calmly abot things waiting for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Ohaznee smiles and says, "I call you, you because you know who I am speaking too. But if it makes you feel better. I can call you something else like doll face or apple bottom." He fixes himself a plate and then walks over to the table with her and sits down and starts to eat breakfast with Hamona.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:44 am

Hamona looks at him with a serious look on her face and says, “Only call me doll face if you want me to kick your butt to the moon and back.” She eats her breakfast and washes her dirty dishes. She then sits on the couch and tries to find something on TV to watch. She hated the nickname doll face with her entire being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Ohaznees smiles as she made her comment and when she went into the next room he follows her and says, "Ooohhh apple bottom I think I missed your company in the next room." He smiles as he sits down next to her and says, "So what would you like to do today."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Hamona looks at him as he calls her apple bottom and says, “Hun you are going have to think of something else to call me because I don’t have an apple butt and it sounds like I am some type of dessert.” She cuddles into him and says, “We can do anything you want to do as long as it does not cause me to pass out.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Ohaznee laughs and says, "You don't know what an apple bottom is let alone rather you have one or not." He kisses her cheek as she cuddled into him. He then smiles as he says, "Something that won't make you pass out." He then smirks and says, "I guess sex is out of the guestion." He then looks around and says, "Lets go for a ride I am sure their is a mall somewhere around here. I can get you something while we walk around." He looks at her while awaiting her answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:57 am

Hamona looks at him with a smile and kisses him on the lips. “A ride sounds good to me my love.” She goes to her room to dress more decent for town and for the bike ride. She goes back to his side and says, “And after our ride, maybe if we are both up to it we can make love again.” She smiles and kisses him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Ohaznee smiels and kisses her and says, "Maybe but for now get dressed." He turns her around and gives her a light pat on her butt as he lets her go get dressed for their day. Ohanzee was dressed and ready to go by the time she came back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 5:00 am

Hamona looks at him a moment as she gets back and smiles some. She did enjoy the fact that they were able to be their goofy selves even though they are intimate with each other. It did not change the way were around each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Ohanzee was outside on his motorcycle just awating Hamona. He smiles and reves the engine. It had been almost three days since he had gotten on one of his bikes. Which spoke more of how much he loved Hamona. He hadn't gone one day without riding his bike until he and Hamona started to date.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Hamona goes out to him seeing his eyes come alive as he revved up the engine. He sure did love that bike. She gets on the back and puts on her helmet. She says, “You have been dying to go for a ride, haven’t you my love?” She did not mind his love for it. It granted both of them freedom and a stress free joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Ohanzee smiles and says, "That is partially true but I would dirve this piece of meatl over the side of a cliff into rocky waters if it meant I would be protecting you." He places his helmet on his head and touches Hamona's hands before taking off down the street.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Hamona smiles some at his devotion to her. She says, “I don’t think it will ever come to that my love. You love your ride.” She smiles they take off down the street. She glares at the neighbor kid as they pass by. She could not stand him for the way he acted towards her in front of Hanz. She holds on to her lover with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Ohanzee smiles as he rides around the town looking for a mall. He didn't care how long it took to find it as long as Hamona was holding him. He finally finds it and pulls into the parking lot. He parks his bike and walks Hamona into the mall. He kisses her hand as they walked into the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next