The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 4 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:13 am

Ohanzee smiles as he takes wraps his arm around her and says, "We are leaving in one month." He smiles and says, "I am so happy you are coming with us." He kisses her neck and lays his head on hers.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 4 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:40 am

Hamona looks at him and smiles some. She says, “I am so tired from the pills so don’t be surprised if I fall asleep. They kind of knock me out really fast.” Her eyes start to droop as she grows more and more tired. She cuddles into him and slowly stats to fall asleep. Her body becomes very still as she gets more comfortable against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Ohanzee smiles and says, "I am so sorry that I have not mastered this technique and healed your heart." He kisse her forehead and squeezes her a little tighter. "I love you and always will." He close his eyes he did not sleep because he knew he had to watch for her mother coming home.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 am

Hamona's mother came home an hour later and sat down at the table to put her paperwork in order. She knew Hanz was here and she was not very happy about it. She looks at him and says, "You need to leave Hanz." Hamona woke up with a jump at the sound of her mother's voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 am

Ohanzee leans foward and sits up and dosen't say a word. Hamona's mother turned her head for one second and Ohanzee glided out the window like an ghost. He doesn't go anywhere he just dissappered form veiw. He kept an watch for what might happen next.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Hamona stared at her mother a moment unsure what to do. Her mother looks at her and says, “You can’t see Hanz when you don’t have me around.” Hamona folds her arms and says, “I am not like you mother. I have better taste in men than you do.” She knew Hanz was around and that was why she was being so bold with her words.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:26 am

Ohanzee smiles and leans on the wall under the window. He listened to the conversation. He smiles more as he hears the spunk that came off of his women. He listened and waited to see if he may have to go save his love.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:03 am

Hamona's mother tenses up as she feels the rage build up. She says, "He just wants to get in your pants." Hamona smiles and says, "I know he wants to sleep with me and I wanto be with him. There is are a few big differentances between me and you. My man actually loves me. I don't go into a drunken stoop when I don't get my way with him. And I also do not abuse the ones I love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:55 am

With that Ohanzee leaped into the window and grabed Hamona's mouth. "Scilence my love. You have gone to far. The truth is the truth but it is also not for everyone to hear." He slowly backed away from Hamona's obvioulsy pissed mother. Hamona was still in his arms and as the closer to the window he started to lift her upwards. Then as they reached the window Ohanzee picke her all the way up and dove backwards out the window and then does a backflip to land on his feet. He races into his house and his grandmother closes the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Hamona stops talking as he put his hand over her mouth. She glares at him for making her stop. She holds her breath as he leaps out the window with her in his arms. When they get to his home, she got out of his arms. She says, “She needed to hear that. She has no idea what damage she has done to me or my dad.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:26 am

Ohanzee smiles and says, "That may be true but she is your mother thusr you aren't the one who should be telling her that. When she goes to work tomorrow go get your stuff. Then we will finish packing here and we will leave at the end of the week."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Hamona looks at him and sighs. “Okay, but it still felt good to get my rage out.” She goes to his living room and sits on his couch. Her eyes close as she tries to relax her heart rate. She think, “I hate this body of mine.” She sighs again as she falls asleep almost instantly. Her body was so tired from the pills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Ohanzee smiles as she feel asleep. He looks at his grandmother. "You have to show me the final step to that healing techinque so that I can heal her." His grandmother cuts him an look and he says, "Grandma at least give her an tempoary fix so that I can finish the technique." His grandmother shoots him an vicious look and then walks over to the sleeping Hamona the shadows came off of her body and the couch and swallows her whole and then two minutes later the shadows disappered. "She should have an good two months without needing her medicine." She looks at her I would have given her that long if we weren't moving and since you won't hire movers then you have to move all of our stuff yourself." Ohanzee smiles and says, "Thank you grandma." He kisses her and goes and cuddles up to Hamona.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Hamona groans as she felt cold as the shadows fixed her body. She whimpers a name of an old friend as her dreams become calm again. She was dreaming about a guy she use to like before Hanz. His name was Darious. He use to to live three blocks away from her. But during their sophomore year of high school, he disappeared and no one has been able to find him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Ohanzee smiled and then he heard an name he hadn't heard in a while. He leaped up and glared down at first but he figured it was a dream. He was an little upset so he didn't get back on the couch. He went out back and started training he couldn't sleep since the menttion of that name. He knew Darious and the story that lead up to him disappering. He and a few others tried to track him but failed they were too young and didnt kno enough.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Hamona got after a while and looked around for Hanz. She then remembered what she had dreamt about. She found him training and watched him for a while. She says, “So this is what you are doing when I can’t get a hold of you or find you.” She sighs and sits down on the ground to think about Darious for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 am

Ohanzee was training using his healing technique. Then he quit after he realize he wouldn't be able to much more of anything with his power near gone. So he went in to his fight training. He leaps into the air and pushes off of an tree and leaps even higher and repeats the process over and over again. When he gets near the top of the tree he dives downward and at the last second flips foward bringing his foot into the trunk of the tree shattering everything in its path.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:19 am

Hamona looks at him as she watches him train his body into a weapon. She gets up after a while and went for a walk into the nearby woods that she used to walk through with Darious when he was still around. A tear went down her face as she walked along the little path they had worn down through the years. She did not understand why he had left so suddenly without giving anyone a decent good-bye. She remembered the night before he went missing when he had spent the whole day with her treating her like she was some sort of princess. He had told her once that she reminded him of his little sister so much that he wished he could keep her forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Ohanzee's rage increased for some reason he got madder and madder. He was enraged. His punches grew stronger his mucles bigger and even his speed increased as he went from brusing the tree to drilling holes in it. His hand went through the tree not drilled in and stopping but his arm went through an 4ft wide tree. He kept striking it non-stop until all of his punches just kept going through the tree and then it fell over. He quickly moved form the trunk of the tree to the direction of where it was falling and then his brutal fist destroyed the tree shattering its once powerful wood into wood chips all around him. He did this form the top of the tree to the bottom of the tree where he started punching it. There were chips of the wood everywhere. But for some reason his rage hadn't stopped. So he then leaped into the air and drives his fist into the rest of the tree this powerful fist surging through is left arm devasting destroyed the tree trunk wood chips splatterd everywhere and an huge creator was in the ground where his fist had settled it was covered with cuts and rips in his flesh were stray chips had cut him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 am

Hamona could hear Hanz bashing the trees to bits, but she knew she could not calm him down. She continues to walk the path in the woods for hours on end. She missed Darious with all her heart as she could sometimes hear his voice in the wind calling to her. Oh how she would love to see him again and hear him laugh again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Ohanzee looked at his arm as he noticed that it was the only thing on his body that was cut by the wood chips that not were scattered everywhere. His shirt was shered his torso cut up his legs and pants were cut finely by the wood chips also. He stands up and looks at his fist. He was confused of what had just happend his migt had nearly trippled his speed doubled and he hadn't even used the shadow technique of his ancestors. He only had done it and he didn't truly understand how. He falls back and lays down and looks at the sky ignoring the cuts all over his body and once again allowing peace to over take his body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Hamona sits down against a tree and says to herself, “I miss you Darious.” She jumps as the wind started to pick up. “Hamona...” His voice echoed through the wind. She looks around easily. “Hamona come to me...” She gets up slowly and begins to follow the voice coming through the wind. Her eyes grow dazed as she goes deeper and deeper into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Ohanzee finally settled down he sits up and looks around. He walks into his house and asked where Hamona was. When his grandmother said she left earlier and hadn't returned. Ohanzee swatted all of the wood chips out of the cuts in his body and grabed and sleeveless ran out the house with his knife belt around his waist. He was on her trail and was very close to finding her. When he felt jolts of pain through his body. He should have stopped to rest but he wasn't bout to stop until he found Hamona. He had to slow his paste but he wasn't too far from her he hoped.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Hamona stops walking as he comes to a hidden crypt. The door to it opens and she slowly goes down the stairs. The door closes behind her and disappears in the shadows of the woods. She continues to follow the voice of her beloved Darious. Almost like he was wiping the memories of her loving Hanz as she walked closer to his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Ohanzee was on her trail but he was hardly moving for the fact he was trying to save as much of his stamina as he could he didn't know if he would have to fight to keep her safe. He smiles as he knew he was right on top of her but then he trail just stopped. He glared around as he was struck by fear and rage all at he same time.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next