The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoyances **SasoriPuppet11**

2 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Annoyances **SasoriPuppet11** - Page 16 Empty Re: Annoyances **SasoriPuppet11**

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:46 pm

"Geeze, it's about time you realized this," Nami sighed. Her eyes widened slightly and her brow furrowed when she heard that she'd have to be his maid forever. Now was bad enough. No way she wanted to be stuck in this stupid dress forever, and working for Ryota, no less. "Why don't you just sit around and do nothing like normal injured people?" she questioned him rhetorically. At this rate, he'd never recover fully, and he'd only wind up getting himself hurt over and over, just as soon as his recovery was in sight, he'd go and get hurt again. "You're so stupid sometimes, I swear," she said, shaking her head. She set his body down on the ground, even though it hadn't been that far from it anyway. "Just listen, once every now and then, it may save your life."

(Aww, wow, and now I almost feel bad for Ryota now. Hey, wait! I wanna get Nami hurt too! Let's make something happen that she'll get hurt)
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Ryota grinned slightly. "Oh, I realized a long time ago, I just don't really care enough" he said with a laugh, wincing. He tried not to laugh again as she asked why he didn't sit around like normal people. "I'm not that normal, in case you havn't noticed" he grinned wider and waved his hand, the mouth on his palm grinning as well. He watched the fights as she spoke again, watching as Deidara sent a punch into Naruto's face, giving up on his explosives for the moment. "I'm only stupid sometimes!?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow at her. That's a new one.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:11 pm

"Eh, no, you're always being stupid, my mistake. And everyone has noticed, in case you yourself hasn't noticed." She grimaced as the mouth on his hand grinned. She watched some of the fight, seeing Deidara and Naruto fighting, Kisame and Kakashi fighting, and sometimes Itachi jumping in with some illusions. Something was off about the battle though, she couldn't place it. Kakashi and Kisame's fight seemed to be moving...closer? She saw Kakashi's eye flash over to their position, and in one of his flashing step moves, he was in front of the two of them, charging. His hand was charging up some blue, electrical energy, and he ran at them as best as he could with his injured leg where the both of them had hit. He was moving faster than the eye could catch, and before Nami could really think about what she was doing, she threw herself in front of Ryota, taking in shock of Kakashi's attack.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Ryota laughed and shook his head. He had obviously noticed, especially with everyone pointing it out all the time. He wasn't really paying attention to the fights anymore, concentrating on his breathing again. He glanced up a few times, not really noticing the fights moving closer until Kakashi was running at them, a ball of weird blue electricity stuff. Ryota panicked, not really about to get out of the way. "Fuck fuck fuck" he muttered, attempting to drag himself back quickly, until Nami threw herself in front of him, and his eyes widened in shock. "Nami!" he yelled, struggling towards her as best he could, and being as injured as he was, he couldn;t move anywhere, just flailing on the ground. "Shit fuck crap damn holy crap fucking hell" he muttered, having no idea what to do. "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!" he yelled, being unable to even see the damage, let alone do anythign about it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:01 pm

The last thing she felt was Kakashi's hand making contact with her body, the blue energy flowing in to her and reeking havoc among her insides and the surface of contact. The last thing she heard about the dying crackles of his attack was Ryota's screaming and cursing. She felt blood work it's way up her throat and spilling out of her mouth, and she blearly saw the floor rushing up to meet her. The last thing she wondered was; why had she jumped in without thinking? That wasn't like her. It was like Ryota to do such a thing, which was why he had gotten injured in the first place. She felt herself fading away, and she succumbed to the darkness than engulfed her consciouness.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Ryota continued to struggle to reach Nami, grabbing her limp form as soon as he was near enough and pulling her towards him. "Fuck fuck FUCK!" he yelled in frustration. He could see the blood that had come out of her mouth, and he looked around quickly, seeing that Deidara, Kisame, and Itachi were all fighting, not paying any attention to the two youngest Akatsukim members. He knew he had to get Nami to Zetsu or Sasori, or SOMEONE who might have a remote chance of knowing what to do. He struggled to his feet, grimacing as he did so, and picked up Nami's unconcious body, his broken arm healed enough to be able to carry he easily. His stomach flared in pain and his leg seemed to be screaming in protest, but he hobbled down the hall as quickkly as he could, to the closest room, which just happened to be Sasori's and Deidara's. He couldn't knock, and he couldn't open the door, so he hit his cast against the door a few times, hoping that Nami's father would be inside.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Sasori's PoV

At first, he had considered ignoring the knock at the door, just as he had with the explosive noises outside. But, the noises concerned him, since it was possible that Deidara had hurt himself, seeing as the noises were coming from inside the base. He opened the door, finding, very much to his surprise, and this didn't happen often; Ryota, lying on the ground, his casts on the limbs Nami had broken, a bloodied bandage wrapped around his waist, and wrapped in his arms was Nami. She was motionless, and blood seeped from the corners of her mouth. "What happened?" he asked, helping Ryota to his feet and taking his daughter in his own hands.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Ryota waited impatiently for the door to open, revealing Sasori standing there. Thankful that he was actually in his room, he got to his feet with the red-head's help, letting him take Nami and glancing behind him. "I dunno, there's these two people trying to get their friends back, and there's a big fight, I got stabbed" he indicated the bloody bandage around him "and we were just sorta on the sidelines, and one of them ran at us with some weird blue ball thingy in his hand and he tried to hit me but she jumped in the way so he hit Nami with it and she sorta. . . blacked out, and I just don't know!" he said hurredly, having no idea what had really happened.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Still Sasori's PoV

Sasori nodded, trying to catch what the bomber's brat was saying. "Okay, so two people are attacking our base for stupid reasons, and you were being an idiot, as usual, and then Nami tried to prevent you from getting attacked again?" He thought about it, then told him to come in. "Have a seat on your dad's bed," he told him, indicating for Ryota to sit down. He looked at the injury on his daughter, seeing the dress Ryota had forced her in was charred in the one spot that the contact must have been made. The wound was bleeding badly, but it could have been muxh worse, had she not been half human and half puppet. "Watch over her, I will get Konan to treat her, and before you ask why I won't treat her, it's because not only are you in here, but I would rather another female treat her." He got up to leave. "You, since you can't leave anyway, stay here and watch over her."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Ryota nodded and limped into the room, pretty much collapsing on Deidara's bed. He put an arm around his stomach, grimacing slightly as the wound seared in pain, as expected, being stabbed in the stomach. He looked at Sasori as he explained that he was going to get Konan to treat Nami and why, and he nodded. "Okay" he said with as much of a grin as he could muster with the pain in his leg and stomach. His arm didn't really hurt, so that was a good thing. He glanced at Nami as Sasori got up to leave, grimacing slightly at the sight of the wound again, wondering if she would be alright.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Still Sasori's PoV.... Yes, still!

Sasori walked through the base, hearing the often explosions, now he knew why, It was from a fight with some people, and apparently they had three people fighting the two, yet it was still giving them trouble. Maybe he'd tell Pein about it when he got to Pein and Konan's room. He knocked first, of course. When they let him in, he explained about what happened, asking Konan to help him, and just explaining to Pein what Ryota told him. Pein nodded and walked off, while Konan agreed to follow him back to his and Deidara's room. He brought her through the halls, walking into his room and showing her Nami. Konan took a good look at the wound, then looked over at Ryota, examining his wounds, said hi, and picked Nami up. Since Nami was small, it was easy, even for Konan. "I'll see what I can do," she told them, "maybe you could patch RYota up, over there, Sasori?" She took Nami away from the room, going to her own to treat her. Sasori looked over at Ryota, sighing in exasperation. The kid was going to get hurt again anyway, but if Nami had to protect him, he might as well heal him too. "Okay, Ryota, you only got stabbed, correct?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Ryota cursed quietly under his breath while Sasori was gone, looking to Nami's still form, and down at his bandaged stomach, and then to the door, wondering what was happening out there. He could still hear the explosions, which told him it was probably all good, at least in his dad's fight with the blonde brat. He looked to the door again as Sasori entered with Konan, and he gave a slight grin. "Hey" he said as brightly as he could manage. He leaned back on Deidara's bed as Konan took Nami out of the room and Sasori sighed exasperatedly. He grimaced slightly at the red-dead's question but he nodded, sitting up again. "Ugh yeah, but it hurt like fucking hell"he said, glancing down at the bloodstained bandages again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Yes, this is still Sasori's PoV

Sasori looked at the wound, coming over to him to examine it properly. "It doesn't look too deep, and the fact that you can still cuss and whine means it didn't hit any vital spots, bones, and that you're going to live." He scowled, the brat was even noisier when he was injured. He'd have to make sure he healed fast so he wouldn't bother him as much anymore. "Okay, so remove the bandages you have on now, and take off your fish net. If it gets stuck in your wound, it'll get infected." He grabbed some of his medical supplies that he had, and that was mostly used on Deidara whenever the bomber came in injured from an explosion test of some sort.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Ryota rolled his eyes. "I'll probably be swearing as I die" he said with a slightly smirk. It was true really. He sighed as Sasori told him to take off the bandages and fishnet shirt. He hated infections. . . they made everything hurt so much more, and normally looked creepy. He unwrapped the bandages and pulled his fishnet off, wincing at the sight of the still bleeding wound. It may not have been that deep, but it still hurt like fucking hell, and bled alot. "So how much is this gonna hurt?" he asked, having no clue what Sasori was going to do.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Not even gonna bother putting Sasori's PoV right now

Sasori nearly smirked at the question, seeing how much of his dad he was like. "Oh, not that much. I mean, only this much." He roughly wiped away the blood around the wound, ignoring Ryota. He cleaned the wound mostly, then wrapped it up in fresh gauze. "That should probably be good enough," he said, wiping his hands on his pants. Ryota sure was a loud, hyper-active kid.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow at his answer, not really prepared when Sasori wiped away the blood, not really being too gentle with it. "Ow ow ow OW ow FUCKING HELL!!!" he gritted his teeth, wincing slightly as he was re-bandaged. "You really couldn't have been a bit nicer with that could you?" he asked, glaring at Sasori. He looked down at the fresh white gauze, a sight he was pretty used to seeing on him, though most of the time not from fighting others, but from getting himself hurt by being stupid.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:15 pm

S's PoV (not gonna write it out)

"I could have, couldn't I? But then, why would I care about being more gentle towards you of all people?" Sasori asked, indifferent about the whole thing all together. It didn't matter to him, and it was Ryota, anyways. Why would he care if he was gentle with Ryota or not? He didn't, and probably wouldn't. The brat was just as loud as his father, and he was thrice as annoying. What on earth could that girl called his wife, ever see in such an annoying, noisey, stupid person anyway? They all obviously had those traits in them. It was so noticable. There was a knock on the door, and when Sasori answered the door, Konan had Nami in her arms, she was still unconscious, but she had a bandage wrapped around her torso, where the wound had been, and her cloak from her room wrapped around her like a blanket. Konan told him he'd have to have the bandage changed every few hours, and that Nami would probably be fine, if not, a bit shaken and somewhat lacking control in some of her body, since the attack had sent a shock through her. She left Nami in Sasori's arms, where he put her on his bed and Konan went back to her room.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Ryota thought about the question for a moment. "Good point. . ." he said with a grin. There really was no reason for Sasori to be gentler with it, especially to him. He glanced to the door when he heard the knock, wondering who it was, but as the red-head opened the door to reveal Konan carrying the other red-head, he wasn't surprised. He was releived to hear that Nami would be alright, but he deffinitly didn't show it. He leaned back on his dad's bed again as Konan left and Sasori lay his daughter on his bed. "So when do you think she'll wake up?" he asked, nodding his head towards Nami's still limp form. He had no idea what she had been hit with, and no idea how bad it was, so he had no idea when she would be concious again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 pm

S'S PoV (might be a little longer like this...

"Hmm? Oh, I don't know, I don't know the nin who hit her with it, so I don't really know myself. Just, describe what kind of attack it was like, maybe I can estimate with that." Sasori could always go check it out himself, but then, why should he go and bother with such troublsome nin when Kisame and Itachi and Deidara, and possibly Pein had it under control? "But, I'm willing to guess a couple hours, more or less around three to four. Depends on how strong the nin was, how powerful the attack was, and how badly wounded she was because of it." He doubted the idiot would give him any good details, but he was willing enough to try and listen, and even understand it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Ryota nodded at his words, thinking back to the fight. Neither of them had been paying attention, which was why they had had no time to get out of the way anyways. "Ok uhh. . . this silver haired dude had this ball of blue electricity stuff in his hand, and he ran at us with it, aiming for me more, since i was lying there dying, and he was going really fast, and then Nami jumped in the way, so he hit her, and that's pretty much it" he said, trying to remember as many details as he could, but that was pretty much it. He stretched out, wincing slightly at the feel of his wound stretching with him, and he swung his legs, really wanting to get up and see what was happening.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Not even gonna say it this time

"Electricity?" Sasori asked, thinking about it, and whom the silver haired user could possibly be. "Then, I'd have to say that electricity isn't good for half-puppet bodies, and I'd add another couple hours to the time she'd possibly be waking up," Sasori said, thinking that if it had been something else, like just a regular sword, or a stone jutsu or water or something, she'd be fine, but wood ddin't always handle electricty well. Ryota was so terrible at trying to describe things, that Sasori wondered if it really had been electricity or not. "And just where do you think you're going?" he asked when Ryota looked like he was about to get up and leave.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Ryota nodded when he repeated what the blonde had said. "That's a long time. . . " he said, frowning slightly. He had no idea what was so bad about electricity for half-puppet bodies, but he didn't question it, as he probably wouldn't understand anyways. He glanced at the door, his gaze flicking back to Sasori at his question. "I wanna go see whats going onnn" he whined, struggling to his feet anyways. He figured that he wouldn't be allowed, but he could always try right? He stod akwardly on one leg, having his newly broken one barely touching the ground to keep him from falling over.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 pm

"No you're not," Sasori said, "you're sitting here until it's over, because I doubt Nami would want you winding up in another situation that she prevented from happening." Not like he cared at all what happened to the brat, but Deidara would be all on his case if he let the kid out, and the kid got killed or something. Deidara was so much more annoying when he was angry. "Sit down, and wait, you brat," Sasori commanded, walking over to his work station in the corner of the room and sitting down, watching Ryota carefully.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Ryota crossed his arms stubbornly, glaring at Sasori. "I don't wanna wait, and I'm not gonna get hurt" he said, shaking his head. "I'll even go find Tobi first and use him as a sheild. . . that'll be evn better 'cause it's a reason for him to die 'accidentally'. . . and plus, Kisame Itachi Pein and my dad are there aren't they? Seriously, do you think those idiots will be able to get past all of them to get to me who would be watching the fight only?" he was pretty much pleading his case, trying to edge more towards the door as he did so, but it was probably pretty noticable.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:58 pm

"Get back over on your dad's bed, brat," Sasori growled. "You probably said that when you weren't supposed to go out and fight in the first place, now sit down and wait." He was faster and stronger than Ryota, plus he had two hundred and ninty eight puppets to keep him detained. "You can't kill Tobi accidently, because he always gets back up, even when you think you've killed him," Sasori said, gesturing for Ryota to go and sit back on the bed when he was moving towards the door little by little.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next