The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake me up...

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wake me up... - Page 5 Empty Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Gabriel looked blankly for a moment. "Oh... er... sorry..." he said letting her down. "It... was kinda nice holding you... you were... well... cute..." he said, but I guess you are strong enough to stand..." he said. He was tired... he managed to stay awake the whole flight. "And... it's liberating being in this form as much as I want... Mast... er... Vladimir would usually force me to be in one form or the other... usually my human form..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Rose says blushing, "Thank you." She was still not use to anyone treating her so kindly. She says, "I want you to be in any form that makes you the most comfortable." Rose could see that Gabriel was tired. "You should rest if you are tired Gabriel. I don't want you to get ill from not getting enough sleep." She goes to the bed and pulls back the covers for him. She was still tired herself but she tried her best not to let it show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:29 pm

He nodded... he made sure his paws were clean before he climbed into bed. "Thank you Mi... Rose..." he said. "I'm sorry... I'm just used to talking to people as either Master or Mistress..." he said. He rested his head, feeling tired... it wouldn't be long for him to fall asleep... he knew that... He yawned. "Thank you Rose..." he said. "Thank you for saving me..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Rose smiles and says, "Your welcome Gabe. Now get ssome rest." She goes over to a small desk and starts wring a letter to her older brother Shino. It says, "Dearest big brother Shino, I am here in Italy. I really wish I could see. I miss our runs together and I have found myself a companion. His name is Gabriel. I saved him from his evil vampire master. Please come see me. Your loving Rose." She gets in bed after she gives the letter to Siren to deliver it to Shino. She cuddles up to Gabriel gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Gabriel felt something beside him... cuddling up. He woke up slightly an put his arms around Rose, drawing her close as he goes back to sleep. His dreams for once was that of peace... there were no nightmares that haunted him as he cuddled her close into his body... it was the most peaceful night sleep that he had ever had.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Rose feels his arm around her and smiles happily kissing his cheek before going to sleep. The next morning she woke up to see a young man sitting in a corner. Rose's eyes light up as she screams happily, "Big brother Shino!" She jumps out of the bed and into his arms. He laughs and says, "My you have grown so much since the last time I seen you." He kisses her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Gabriel woke up as she jumped up out of bed... he didn't know what to do at first. He thought that it was someone to be worried about... but then she called out his name. He knew it would be fine... He climbed out of bed as well. Wishing to meet her older brother... he had heard that this was a kind man. Gabriel put his paw out. "Nice to meet you Sir... I'm... I'm Gabriel..." he said with a little smile. It was hard meeting new people... a bit harder than he thought.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Shino smiles at him and says, "It's nice to meet you Gabriel. My name is Shino, I am Rose's oldest brother. I am glad she has finally found a companion. I do not have to worry as much now." Rose looks at Gabriel and says, "Sorry I woke you up. I always get too excited when I see him." Shino asks, "Why are you two sharing a bed if you are not mates?" Rose blushes deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Gabriel smiled. Glad that he was happy for them. "It's alright... I wanted to meet your brother anyways..." he said. However Shino's question caught him off guard. "I... I'm not really sure. I just... er..." he stammered a bit. He wasn't good at speaking... used to being yelled at for speaking out of turn. "I'm... I'm sorry..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Shino laughs and says, “I am just joking with you. I know that my sister is a cuddle bug. She use to sneak in my room when she was little so she could stay warm at night.” Rose folds her arms. “It’s not my fault that I like to cuddle. You generate more body heat than I do.” Shino smiles and kisses her forehead again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Gabriel laughed lightly, realized that it was a joke. He smiled. Not really wanting to admit how good it felt holding her. "It's alright Rose... I can keep you warm if you want. I am your companion after all..." he said with a little smile. "What... all am I supposed to do as your companion anyways?" he asked. He liked the relationship between the brother and sister. It made him happy that she had a kind brother at least...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “Well I am not sure exactly. I have never had one before.” Shino says, “A companion is suppose keep their partner in this case Rose happy. Kind of like a mate without the sex. A companion keeps their partner happy and wanting to exist.” He looks at Rose and says, “And the heavens know you need a reason to live more than anyone else in the world.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Gabriel nodded, he understood. "I can do that..." he said. His eyes seemed brighter than they once were... now he had hope, like he had been imprisoned for so long that he had lost any hope that he might have had. But now since he met her... he realised that there was a reason to live. "I'll keep her happy... don't worry..." he said. "I'll be a good companion..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Shino says to him, “You better keep her happy or I will torture you for the remainder of your life.” Rose swats him on the head hard. “I think Siren has got that covered.” She looks outside at the city after moving the curtain and says, “Your pack is on the move. You better get going.” He smiles and says, “I will be back tonight so we can go on a run together. Your wolf side must be dying to come out by now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:06 pm

"I've already had to live through torture, enough as it is..." he said with a little smile... "Trust me when I say that I do not wish to return to that sort of life." he said. Her wolf side... something he wanted to see... just a bit, see what she was like when she embraced her wild animal side...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Rose smiles and hugs Shino before he left. She get all hyper and jumps up and down. “Yay! I am going to finally cut loose!” She goes over to the closet to find an outfit to wear for tonight. She grabs a pair of shorts and a light t-shirt. “Perfect. I won’t tear these up when I turn.” She bounces up and down like crazy as she is a happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Gabriel grinned, happy to see that she was excited. He realized that he didn't have much in the way of clothes. His pants was made from special materials that would shift with him, however, that was all he could really wear. He was excited... he rarely seen any other werewolves... never a whole pack...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Rose looks at him a moment and got him some clothes to wear from the back of the closet. She says, “Those should fit you fine even when you turn back and forth.” She then changes into a silk dress in the bathroom. When she comes out, her eyes show that she has relaxed a bit. She rings the bell and the keeper comes up. He asks happily, “What do you need Rose?” She smiles back and says, “I hope I did not wake you up. I was wondering if you know where we could get something to eat.” He says, “You guys’ food will be here in fifteen minutes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Gabriel looked at the clothes... they were nicer than anything that was given to him. While she was in the bathroom he waited to change, inspecting the clothes. They were nice, looking good on him no matter what form he was in. He could use a bath as well he figured, tonight, once they returned, he would wash his fur off... get himself clean. He wanted to look good for Rose at least. Once she returned, he went into the bathroom to change.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Rose looks at him as he went into the bathroom. She sets up the table for their breakfast and then sat on the bed. She taps her knee up and down on the bed as she could not wait for night to come around for once. She looks at the sun and says, “Oh just hurry up and go down already.” She growls and lays back on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Gabriel dressed up, it looked very good on him. He went out of the bathroom, he felt nice right now. He heard her. "I know... I love the moon as well... the sun... not so much... it isn't nearly as beautiful..." he said. "So... what do you look like exactly when become the beast?" he asked curiously. "And... well... should I be afraid?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Rose looks at him sadly and says, “You will probably be scared of me.” She sits back and looks at her hands unsure what to tell him. She says, “My hair turns silver. My eyes turn blue. I only have wolf fur along my spine. All my muscles grow stronger and my human nails turn into claws.” She continues to look at her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:29 pm

He listened. "It... actually doesn't sound too bad." he said. "I won't be afraid of you... I promise..." he said. "I could never be afraid of you Rose... besides... I know that you are really just a kind person... you will just look a bit different... lucky that you don't fully shift like me..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Rose pulls him to her and kisses him softly and deeply. She wraps her arms around him and keeps him close to her. She was in a good mood and was wanting him for some reason. Her eyes close as she kisses him telling him that this was no mere playful kiss. It has more meaning than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Gabriel felt something behind her kiss... a bit more playful. He didn't know exactly what to think... but he enjoyed it greatly. He closed his eyes as the kiss was deepened. His hands wandered down her body. He felt it meant more than just a playful kiss... she wasn't taking energy from him... he didn't know what to think. He felt it... he enjoyed it. Once the kiss was over he looked at her. "Miss Rose..." he said to her... his hands lingering on her body. His heart was pounding. "I... I don't know what to say..." he said. "That... was wonderful..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum