The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake me up...

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wake me up... - Page 10 Empty Re: Wake me up...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Rose moans loudly in pleasure as he hits her every pleasure spot. Her arms go around his neck as she wants him to thrust harder in her. She says in his earas she kisses his shoulder, "Please thrust harder my love." She gently bites his shoulder as a form of a love bite. She licks the blood off his shoulder playfully as he thrusts inside ever so nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Obeying her, he moved harder, faster, wanting her even more, feeling her bite... he moans loudly, loving it... as she licked the blood from his shoulder, he holds her a bit rougher. Thrusting even harder into her. A normal human wouldn't be able to take it, the way he was going, but her... she would be more than alright. He was driven to mate... driven to make his love happy... driven for pleasure... he couldn't stop now even if he wanted to.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Rose arching her back moans loudly from the pleasure she was getting from his thrusts and from the bed banging into the wall. She says biting his shoulder again to cause him to moan again, "This feels so good baby. Keep it going." She wraps her legs around his waist to get him deeper inside her womb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Her bite got the reaction she was looking for. "Mmm... Oh god... Rose..." he moaned loudly, holding her, her legs driving his thrusts even deeper into her. "You feel so good... Oh... Rose..." he moaned again, feeling her around him, her teeth, her legs, her body pressed against his as he thrusts into her over and over, being sure to his her pleasure spot each time...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Rose calls out his name in pleasure and starts to moan loudly as she came all over his member. She starts to pant as she went into an orgasm as she comes multiples times over. Her body shakes as she pants to catch her breath. She kisses him deeply on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Feeling Rose's walls tighten around her as she goes through her orgasm, Gabriel felt himself go over the edge, he thrust into her as deep as he possibly good one last time, he kissed her back deeply, holding her tight as he filled her with his seed. He moaned her name over and over... "Oh god Rose... I love you..." he said still kissing her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:35 am

Rose looks at him and kisses him deepy as she moans loudly in pleasure. Her body shakes underneath and says, "I love you too Gabriel." She moans loudly as she felt his hot seed go inside her. She buries her face in his neck as she waits for her body to relax again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Gabriel kissed her back still holding her, his heart pounding, continuing to kiss her deeply... he loved her so much... he would give anything, do anything for her... for her beautiful smile, for her kind words... for her... his body started to relax a bit...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Rose felt him relax and gently slid out from underneath him and made it where she is lying down beside him. She says, “That was wonderful my love. I don’t think I can go another round.” She cuddles up him and buries her head in his chest. She relaxes her body and begins to fall asleep from being so tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Me either..." he said. Feeling her bury her head in his chest, he holds her in his arms. "I love you so much..." he said closing his eyes... his breathing slowed... he started to go to sleep... unable to keep awake any longer...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Rose only sleeps a few hours as something made her stomach upset. She got up quickly and ran downstairs to where the bathroom was. After fifteen minutes of getting sick in the bathroom, she goes back to their room. She brushes her teeth and tongue so her breath does not stink. She then looks over at Gabriel as she was not sure if she was going to go back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Gabriel felt her move away from him waking him up lightly... he still stayed asleep... then... he practically felt eyes on him... he looked up at her. "Rose? What's... what's wrong?" he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I am not feeling well.”She holds her stomach as she feels sick again. She says, “I think my body is saying that I am pregnant. Rose gets up and get something to drink as she tries to feel better. She then puts the glass down as she looks at herself in a mirror. She looked pale as a ghost as she stood there looking at herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Gabriel stood up, moving over to her, putting his arms around her. "Love..." he said. "You... look so pale... are you alright?" he asked "Is... there anything I can do?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Rose looks at him and says, "No I will be fine."She gets close to him and says, "I am not going to sleep again. I feel to sick to be able to move. If I go to sleep, I don't think I will wake up soon enough and not get sick in the bed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Gabriel still held her... "I'm sorry love..." he said. "I'll stay up with you... keep you company..." he said cuddling her lightly. "So... you think you are pregnant?" he asked her a slight tone of excitement in his voice.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “Yes, everyone knows that one load of seed from a werewolf is big enough to get eight human woman pregnant.” She looks at the floor a moment as she feels sick again. She runs back down to the bathroom as she gets sick over and over. She was not doing so well with this sick feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Gabriel didn't know that werewolves were so potent... he looked to her... he didn't know what else to do... but as she ran off, he heard her getting sick... he wanted to help, but he felt worthless. He waited outside the bathroom for her. Sitting down... but... a child... he... was going to be a father.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Rose looks in the bathroom mirror and bathes her teeth and tongue. She opens the door and looks at him, “You are not worthless my love. I told you I was ready for pups and this is what I have to go through to have one. I just did not this it would happen on our first try, that‘s all.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Gabriel looked up to her. "I know... I'm sorry... I just wish that I could help..." he said. "But... you're right... we... are going to have pups..." he said. He moved towards her and kissed her lightly. "I love you... Rose... my mate..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Rose looks at him and kisses him back gently and weakly. Her eyes grew dazed as her body weak from getting sick. She says uneasily, “I think I should be getting back to bed. I feel very dizzy.” She faints as her eyes roll back into her head as her body grew weak. Her body hit the ground before he could catch her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Gabriel watched as she fell... he wasn't fast enough to catch her. He looked down... "Rose?" he asked... not hearing a response... he lifted her up easily... her body was so light to him. He felt bad that he wasn't able to catch her... He brought her back up to their room... laying her gently in bed... she was sick... he knew... he would have to take care of her... he didn't mind...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 am

Rose wakes up a few hours later and looks around uneasy. She cuddles into the blankets as she feels cold again. She says, “I am so tired right now. I don’t understand why I can’t seem to adjust to this.” Her stomach growls and makes some food appear in her hand so she can eat. She eats a while and then curls into a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:15 am

Gabriel looked to her and smiled... "It's alright love... I'll be here for you." he said. "Just... just rest." he said. "Is... is there anything I can get you?" he asked. "I... don't know what to do to help..." he said... he hoped instinct would kick in... that he would be able to know what to do... but still... he didn't know... his years of service... he didn't know how to care for a mate... but he would learn.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 am

Rose says, “All I need is rest for now. Please lay with me and keep me warm.” She then closes her eyes as she gets too tired to keep her eyes open. Her stomach all ready felt like it was gaining weight as she lays there. A few hours later after the sun comes up, Shino stops by and stares at his sister. He whispers, “All ready pregnant with twin pups. You have not even been mates for a year.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum