The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Love Yaoi mature

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Need Love Yaoi mature - Page 3 Empty Re: I Need Love Yaoi mature

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:35 pm

"Alright." Akihiko responds watching him jump back up to his room, and he took Nate's hands as he was helped up after him. He followed Nate in and looked around, "I'm guessing you don't like using the door...?" he questioned. finding it slightly weird to enters ones house like this.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Nate says, “I got to get my daily exercise in somehow.” He goes to get his first aid kit and starts fixing himself up until he looked normal. He goes into the bathroom and changes his clothes so Hamona does not see the blood on his shirt. He comes out without a shirt on with a smile on his face. He says, “I hate wearing button shirts.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Akihiko simply leaned against a wall and watched Nate fix himself up and go and change. He came back without a shirt on and Akihiko cocked an eyebrow for a moment and looked him over. "I know what you mean, they seem to be all I own." He looked down at the white one he wore right now which had maybe half the buttons done up and a good half of his chest was exposed. But that was normal for him everywhere except at school where he would have them buttoned up all the way and properly with the collars folded properly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Nate smiles and says, “They drive me nuts.” His body was slender but muscular body. He looks him quickly for a minute and says, “So what were you training with to get all tore up this bad?” He gently touches his chest as he traces a small scar with his fingers. He was slowly trying to make his feelings known to Akihiko without seeming too wired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 pm

"Huh!" Nate suddenly traced a scar from an earlier battle session maybe a couple months old, it would go away but it was weird that he would notice, "Oh this? Just combat training..." He said with a smile scratching the back of his head. "My mom thinks it's necessary..." he said, his heart had started to beat a little faster at the sudden touch.. he wasn't sure why though, maybe he was body was picking up something that his mind just wasn't.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Nate smiles and says, “So your mom puts you through training just like my mom did me.” He begins to stroke his chest ever so gently and slowly so if Akihiko was uncomfortable with this, he could stop him no problem. He leans in slowly and kisses him on the neck and shoulder repeatedly. He was being very gently with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:21 pm

"Uh...ya I guess..." he managed to say. This was getting slightly weird. He could feel his cheeks getting hot with blush as Nate started to kiss along his neck and shoulder. This was weird but somehow he had been expecting it, even though he didn't know how to react. He was pretty tense right now and he was sure Nate would notice quickly enough.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Nate stopped as soon as he felt Hiko tense up. He looked at him ashamed of him self now. “I am so sorry Hiko.” He goes out of the room and sits on his couch to think. His whole body was begging him to ravage Akihiko. He shook his head and calmed his heart rate down so he would not try anything again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Akihiko looked at Nate and frowned at the ashamed look. Akihiko didn't know what to say and let Nate leave the room. He slid down the wall to sit on the floor and sighed holding his head in his hands. It was weird, it wasn't that he hated that...it was just a weird new sensation he had never been through before. His heart was pounding in his chest and his face must've been bright red and now that he was alone he couldn't help but shake slightly as he thought about what had just happened....what HAD just happened? Akihiko honestly had no idea. He felt like he really should go talk to Nate. He stood up, doing up a couple of the buttons on his shirt before he followed the path Nate had taken out of the room and saw him sitting on a couch, Akihiko went and joined him, "You don't have to be sorry." He stated, though his voice was monotone. He looked down at his hands dangling between his knees as he slouched forward slightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Nate says, “Yes I do because I did not want to stop.” His face was sad as he talked to him. He says, “I figured by that blush that you were enjoying it a little. But when I felt you tense up under my lips, I had to force myself to pull away.” He looks at his feet as he says this. His cheeks were blood red as he sat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:45 pm

"Well...I did like it, I won't deny that...it was just weird I've never actually been close to someone like that before not a guy or a girl so I wouldn't have really known how to react..." He said fiddling his thumbs and not looking over at Nate as he spoke, finding this slightly weird. He let out a long sigh not knowing what exactly would happen next, if anything.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Nate looks at him and smiles some. “That surprises me. You are a very attractive young man. I bet if you let people closer to you, you could have your choice of either gender.” He looks down at his feet again. “I did not mean to do what I did. Sometimes my mind can’t keep up with my body.” He blushes some again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Akihiko sighed, this guy was starting to sound a bit like Hono...but it wasn't a bad thing really. "Ya...I've been told to be more open with people before...and about six years ago I was...but then...well ya, something I'd rather not talk about happened." He said with a shrug. "And I'm alright now, I get stuff like that happens."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “I understand. Um I think it be best if you go for now. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable again. He goes to his room and grabs a shirt that did not bother him and put it. Part of him wanted him to stay so he could kiss him again. Oh how badly he wanted to kiss him and have him open up more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 pm

"Ya...My mom must be getting worried by now anyway..." He said scratching the back of his neck before sighing and heading for the door "I'll see you around." He called through the house before leaving, he left the building and saw a fox trotting out of a nearby alley. He sighed, he should've expected that the fox stared at him intently before turning around and disappearing the way she came. Akihiko hurried on home. When he got there Hono was waiting for him, "So where'd you go?" She asked. "Nate's." Was his simple reply. Hono's ears shot up and her tail brushed the ground, "Well that's good to hea-" She started before being interrupted, "I'm going to bed." He said before heading up the stairs and closing the door behind him, pulling off his shirt and getting into bed. He stared up at the ceiling and thought for a while. How did he really feel about Nate? Akihiko didn't even know how to answer that question, and it was slightly infuriating. He sighed and tried to let himself drift off to sleep.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Nate sighs and gets in his bed and shutting the door. His heart rate was going crazy in his chest. He looks at the ceiling and whimpered as he knew he probably scared Hiko off for go. He could still feel the heat of his skin on his lips. He licks his lips wanting not to forget what that felt like. His whole was going crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Akihiko managed to fall asleep and woke up the same way as the day before and went through the same routine as the day before. Including school and the way he decided he wanted to walk home after school. His mind had been clouded, and maybe he walked this way so he would have a chance to run into Nate...he had decided earlier that day, during third period at school, that he just might like Nate more then he initially thought.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Nate was in the same place he was the other day. Except he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He was not drawing this time either. He was just staring at the sky unable to think straight. He was not in a good mood either. He was depressed deeper than he has ever been. A tear goes down his face as he looks at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Akihiko was only slightly surprised to see Nate in the same place he had been the day before. He looked upset today though. Akihiko approached him, "Are you alright?" He asked yet again with his head cocked to the side, and his orange hair covering a good half of his face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Nate looks at him sadly and says, “I got to go.” He jumps back up to his room tears going down his face. Hamona was by his side panicking. She says, “Nate please talk to me. What’s wrong? Was it somebody at school? Did I do something wrong?” Tears were were going down the frail girl’s face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Akihiko blinked a couple times, he hadn't really been expecting that. He didn't really know what to do either, he was actually tempted to follow but he knew that would be rude so instead he sat down where Nate had just gotten up and leaned against the wall with a sigh staring up at the sky and thinking.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Nate snapped out of it after a bit and jumped by back down to Hiko’s side. He says, “I am sorry. I have been in a weird mood since I got up this morning. Are you mad at me for what I did Yesterday?” He got really close to him and kissed him softly on the cheek. Hamona says looking down at them from the window, “Don’t you freak me out like that again Nate. Or I will throw hot grits on your head next time.” He smiles up at her and says, “Sorry I did not mean to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:07 am

Akihiko looked up as Nate jumped back down landing beside him. This guy, as Akihiko had said quite a few times before, was very open, especially for a guy, with his feelings and that was proven yet again by the small kiss he placed on Akihiko's cheek. The smallest hint of blush appeared on the said of his cheeks near his cheek bone which he tried to hide with a careless flick of his hair to try and cover it, which he think he was rather successful with. "No I wasn't ever mad at you." He said after his sister and him had another little back and forth.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Nate looks at him with a smile as he saw him blush. He says, “Good because I do not like people being mad at me.” He looks at the sky again. He says, “Today has not been a good day for me. I was jumped again even though I left school early and my sister was beaten again by some creeps.” He sighs and looks at the ground as he tries to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Akihiko sighed, "Wow...you really don't have good luck do you?" He asked, "But maybe I can make you feel better, I actually wanted to tell you that I actually really like you...It's not love, but its got the potential." He said with a smile, "I've actually not been able to get you off my mind for a while now." He said with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next