The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 4 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Her pulse was hard to find and her breathing had slowed right down.

She kissed him "don't worry I'll make it back to you always" she said as they got home. "Girls go clean yourselves up a bit" Lith said turning to Daniel and kissing him.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm

He could tell something was wrong. He held her close. "Mera... Mera..." he said. "Oh god... no..." he said. He started to move, trying to get out of the bathtub... he wasn't sure if he would have enough time... He... he didn't know what to do... he didn't know what else he could do. "Mera... he hovered over her. "Please... please..." he kept saying. "Please Lupa... oh gods..." he said.

Daniel kissed her. "I know you will be alright." he said. "I'll watch the girls while your gone... just come back..." he said. "I love you..." he said. "I can't wait... I hope this is all over with soon... I cant wait to get you back... I want to let the wolf out a bit..." he said to her a bit quieter... "It... gets harder and harder to hold back around you..." he said kissing her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Mera's body was cold and her body unresponsive to Markus, a faint pulse and quiet breathing was all that was there.

She nodded "I will. Yeah it will be good to have some time to ourselves and to relax" she said "Not the big bad wolf" she teased kissing him again "You should see the she wolf... No chains and clothes can hold her back" she whispered in his ear.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Markus felt tears well up in his eyes. He had done all he could do... He felt his tears start to fall... she was stil alive... but barely. He lifted her body up out of the water, holding her close to him. He could only hope... only pray... He closed his eyes. "Please Lupa... don't bring her into your pack yet... she... she has so much to live for still..." he said praying over her body. "Please..." he said. He looked down, he held her close, cradeling her head. He kissed her lightly, carefully holding her, not wanting to agitate her wounds any more... the silver was in her blood... he didn't know what to do...

Daniel grabbed her ass quickly... he prayed that she would return. "Hmm... I'll believe it when I see it..." he said in her ear. "Right now... I'm not afraid of her... hmm... should I be?" he whispered.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Mera moaned softly and her eyelids twitched but didn't open. She felt lips upon hers and her eyes flung open as she coughed and gasped for air.

Lith laughed "Now now.." she said "Oh you should be afraid of her" she said tapping his nose with one finger.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Markus was suprised. "Oh god..." he said looking down at her. "Oh Lupa... I thought I had lost you..." he said holding her close. "You... were breathing oddly... your pulse was weak... oh Mera..." he said.

Daniel laughed at her. "Hmm... I'm not sure... I might be a pup, but I'm a brave pup..." he said. "I'll just have to see why I should be afraid of her when you get back..." he whispered slyly. "Hmm... but... you should probably get going..." he said. "And get back as soon as you can... I'll be worrying enough as it is..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Mera looked up at Markus "Sorry" she whispered.

She laughed "that's why I love you" she said "I should" she said gathering a coat and sliding on a thick corset underneath "If anything were to happen this would keep me safe" she said hiding it under her coat. "I'll be back as fast as I can" she said before leaving
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 pm

"Sorry for what love... no... no you don't have to be sorry..." he said. "You... you took that bullet... it was meant for me love.... You shouldn't be in this situation... you just scared me love..." he said. "It... it isn't your fault... it... it shouldn't be like that..." he said.

He smiled and nodded. "Get going girl..." he said. "I'll be right here..." he said turning to take care of their daughters. He smiled. "Alright girls... what do you want to do... we should probably play inside today..." he said. Thinking, wondering if anyone was waiting for them outside... ready to shoot...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:05 pm

She smiled up at him "i'm tired..." she said "Can i go to bed?" she asked.

Lith ran fast and walked into the meeting place slowly with all her senses on high alert. She talked with the humans and much shouting was done but they soon came to an agreement.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Markus looked down at her concerned. "I... don't think it will do any harm... your body does need rest to fight the poison... but..." he stopped, thinking of what would happen if he lost her. "I... I'll be watching though... I'll keep track of your vital signs..." he said. "I... I'm so afraid..." he said.

Daniel waited for Lith as he played with his daughters, keeping them occupied so they wouldn't have to leave the house. As the sun was setting Daniel was starting to get a bit worried. He put the kids in bed... after a bit, and then went to sit in the living room... waiting for her...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:20 pm

She put a hand on his cheek "You need rest to" she said softly "I can see the work you've put into me in your eyes. Sleep with me my love, I promise I'll be here in the morning" she said.

"For years my people have fought to help you... For years my people have put their lives on the line and for what? Your farmers actions the other night almost..." she paused "May have killed a friend of mine, a wife to a man, a aunty to my children.... and for what? what had she done?" she asked "Under your conditions we will bow but you can't take what my people are from them, they are what they are" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Markus carried her to their bed and set her down gently. He did feel tired... so very tired... He climbed into the bed with her... moving close to her, holding her. "alright... as long as you promise..." he said kissing her. "I'm... just so worried for you..." he said.

Daniel felt sleep start to take hold as he rested... he was still worried... but his eyes grew heavy... playing with his girls took it out of him that day.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:30 pm

She put her arms around him as he crawled into bed with her "I promise" she said softly "I know babe but you don't need to" she said.

Lith snuck into the house knowing the girls would be asleep. She laughed lightly when she saw Daniel asleep in a chair, she bent down and pressed her lips to his ever so softly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:35 pm

"Love... I'm sorry... I can't help but be worried for you..." he said. "After... almost losing you... I can't..." he said. He fell asleep in her arms... his mind at peace... he loved her so much...

Daniel felt something close to him, a kiss on his lips... he moaned lightly. Before opening his eyes. "How did this wild wolf get in my house..." he said reaching up and stroking her face lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:40 pm

"Close your eyes" she said putting a hand over them, he soon fell asleep and so did she.

She heard him moan and then open his eyes "Someone left the door open and she snuck in" she said nuzzling her cheek into his hand.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Daniel looked up to Lith. "Mmmm... should I be scared?" he asked her, looking up at her. "Mmmm... someone as cute as you... I'm not too sure if you're a wild wolf..." he said kissing her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:46 pm

"Oh you should be" she said in a slight growl. She kissed him and then lightly bit down on his neck.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Daniel let out a small yelp of suprise as she bit down lightly on his neck. He enjoyed that little act. He put a hand on her head and ran his fingers through her head. "Mmmm... oh.... I don't know... I'm still not convinced love... come on... let you wild side go... you've wanted to for so long... should we go to the bedroom... or we could go out and run..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 pm

She bit down a bit harder as he encouraged her. "We are safe to run tonight" she said "The children are in bed? why not?" she said with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

As she bit down harder, he let out a little moan. He didn't know why it felt good... most likely because it meant her wolf was coming out... a side that he loved to see. He stood up. "Oh... mmm... it sounds wonderful... it seems like a while since the two of us went out running." he said. "What... what was the agreement anyways?" he asked, hating to ruin the moment between them, but he wanted to know.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:06 pm

She smiled "They agreed to let us stay and run but only the day before a full moon, the day of the full moon and the day after" she said. "Some of the men are afraid of us... They only know us, mera and markus as shifters so the pack isn't in danger... just us... But if we stick to their rules we will be ok" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Daniel nodded. Today was a safe day. He would have preferred to be able to run whenever they wanted to... but this way would avoid bloodshed... he prefered it that way. He pushed it out of his mind. "Sounds good love..." he said. "At least we can cut loose every so often... I want to see you have fun after all..." he said. "So... I have a dangerous wolf in my house... I'm starting to see why I should be afraid..." he said with a sly little smile. "I guess I should run..." he said discarding his clothes as he changed. He darted out of the house and into the woods. Wanting to play.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:15 pm

She grinned a very toothy grin and watch him run, she gave him a little head start then bounded after him closing the door behind her. She dropped her clothes and changed under the moon. She left out a very loud howl and ran.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Daniel looked back hearing her howl as he ran into the woods, going along the paths only known to them. He ran as fast as he could, wanting her to have fun in the chase... but she had always been faster than him, even with her down time, he knew that with her hunting experience, it would only be a matter of time, however, he wanted her to have fun at the least.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:52 pm

She ran and followed the trails he took then ran ahead of him and turned to pounce. She changed form and leapt upon him. "Woof" she said with a laugh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next