The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Empty The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:57 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4Anna is a flower fairy or maiden. Anna is the last of her kind. The others were wiped out a long time ago. Her kind tried to make the Earth go back to nature. The humans refused to go back to the old ways. So they killed off her kind as much as they could. The earth has turned into a waste land now. Nothing but dust and smoke filled skies remain.

Back to top Go down

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Empty Re: The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Lark found himself wandering, avoiding yet another one of his brother 'parties' why he and his brother were so different he would never know...but sometimes it was for the better. He looked up at the darkened sky no stars visible...he couldn't remeber the last time he had seen a sky filled with stars...everything always seemed so dreary and dark. He sighed as he looked back down at feet and kicked a lone rock down the street. He cut off the path and into the small patch of small thin half dead trees they all called a forest. He sat down where he normally would and opened his book. He read for a while then looked up, the grass around this area was always dry and brittle and very uncomfortable to sit on. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw bright green. He turned his head to get a better look at the patch of bright green grass. It looked soft and new. A small bunch of flowers grew within the green patch and he could help but get up and go over to look at it. He knelt down a few inches from where the green grass started and bent over to eaxmine the flowers there. He had placed his book and flute on the ground next to him as he looked over the odd flowers he was not expecting anything to happen that was for sure, but he thought he saw something within the flowers and grass move?
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:49 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4(OOC: It's a great post.) Anna smiled as she was finally making some grass and flowers grow in the dead soil. She had been working on the small patch for over a month. She was planting a tree seed, when she noticed a boy coming towards the flower. The boy knelt down a few inches from where the green grass started and bent over to eaxmine the flowers that are here. Anna quickly hid herself into a blue rose flower that was growing. She was shaking so the flower shook too. She thinks, "Please don't hurt me or my flowers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Lark smiled he had really never seen such a beautiful flower. He sat back, leaning against a nearby tree, pulling his instrument and book towards him, "If only this whole forest could be as beautiful as these flower..." he said mostly to himself not aware anyone else was there. He opened his book humming lightly as he did. He had wanted to practice his magic but he couldn't for fear he would burn this poor flower...as if its chances of surviving were great anyway...he didn't have to burn it away...He let out a short sigh, it was getting even darker...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:02 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4 Anna heard the boy say, "If only this whole forest could be as beautiful as these flower..." Anna moved a petdal of the flower to see what the boy was doing. He was sat back, leaning against a nearby tree. He was pulling his instrument and book towards him. Anna popped her head out slowly as she looked over the boy. She says loud enough for him to hear her, "You should go home before it gets dark." These lands had deadly creatures roaming them. The creatures liked to eat anything they could chase down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Lark was shocked to say the least when he heard a voice. It was a quiet voice but he knew he had heard it. He felt his heart race a little as he tried to pinpoint where the voice had come from. He stood up slowly his book in one hand his flute in the other, "Who said that...?" he said in a rather deep voice, laced with curiosity. He had come out here this late hundreds of times before...the only thing different about today was the patch of green that hadnt been there before. He had to admit it had been a while since he had last come here though. He was still trying to pinpoint the source of the voice but could find nothing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:30 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4 Anna says as she flies up and sits on his nose, "I said that." Anna was a pretty fairy. Her deep blue colored eyes looked at him calmly. She says to him, "Thanks for not smashing my patch of flowers." Her blueish green hair blew in the wind slowly. She then looked at the dead trees. Anna flew over to them and touched them softly. Leefs began to grow on their branches. The bark began to go from a gray to a lively brown color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:27 am

Lark took a slight step back as the fairy landed on his nose his eyes were wide as he tried to get a good look at her. Though small she was beautiful he had to admit that. She spoke again, "No problem...why would I hurt the only green in the dim forest..." then she flew off touching the tree, it sprang back to life right before his eyes. He took a step closer to it. He bent down to look at the green leaves that had grown, "Wow..." was all he could say. He looked at the little fairy, "And what exactly are you?" he asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:34 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4Anna went back to him once she brought the trees back to life. She says, "I am a flower fairy. Or to the humans, I am a flower maiden. My name is Anna BlueBlade." Anna gave him a slight bow. Her wings fluttered slightly. She says, "I was born from a blue rose. My kind has been trying to make the earth better again. Sadly I am the last of my kind." She pointed to the blue flower in the green patch. She says, "That is the flower I was born from." Flowers have not been seen for many years. They are only seen in old paintings and their text books. At least until now. Anna waited for the boy to respond to what she is saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Lark nodded he had learned early in life to expected the unexpected. "A flower fairy...interesting...Well it is nice to meet you...I am Lark Marlux. I would love to see this planet the way it was before...the way it is protrayed in stories and paintings...I would help you any way I could...but i don't quite know what I could do...oh and so you know...no matter how much it may look like i am...i am not a regular human, far from it if anything." He said with a short laugh as he watched her flutter. She surely was the most amazing thing he had seen...and born from a flower how strange. He would love to learn more but he didn't want to come off as rude and interrogate her...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4Anna smiled as he said he would like to help her. Anna grabbed a plant seed that was three times her size and gave it to Lark. She places the seed in his hand. She says, "Plant this wherever you like. Just make sure there is a a lot of room for it to grow. This seed is an apple tree seed. Trees need lots of room for their roots to spread out and grow strong." Anna could tell Lark had a lot of questions for her. She says, "Don't hold in your questions for me. Ask me anything you desire to know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Lark eyes widened again as the seed was placed in his hand. He held it up to his face to examine it a little better, he nodded as she spoke before placing it gently in his pocket...he knew where to plant it...Then she told him to ask any questions he may have. He nodded again and sat down at the foot of a tree, "Well first...how did your race die out? Why would people want you guys gone if they knew the world would change for the worse if you were gone?" he asked the first questions that popped into his mind. He had put his book down and was fiddling with the buttons rapidly on his flute as he awaited an answer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:16 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4Anna looked at him and said, "My race told the people of this world that the earth would get like this if they did not slow down of the progression of their buildings and other man made things. That they needed to go back to the old ways for a while to give the earth time to heal itself. The people would not listen and continued with their bad ways. When the earth became this way, the people became angry with my kind and destroyed everyone. Then my kind and their plants were forgotten by the people." Anna took a moment to think. "The earth is trying to fix itself, but it can't do it alone. So I was born to assist it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Lark nodded and let everything she said soak in. He understood what she was saying completely, "Ok yes that does make sense...but how can just one of you fix the entire planet...surely more of your kind have been born..." he said trying to get everything to fit together in his head. "I would help but sadly...when it comes to plants and nature I'm better at destroying then creating." He would admit...he loved his powers...but they could be a nusience...he found himself still fiddling with his flute as he waited for another response.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:01 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4 Anna says, "My flowers are the only ones that are willing to grow so far. The others that the earth tried to give birth to, died before they could produce any more of my kind. Beside if I can get this patch to grow to a certain point, it will grow on it's own too fast for man kind to stop it." She smiled at Lark. She says, "I can teach you everything you need t know to make any type of plant grow." Anna was glad there was at least one person that would not mean to hurt the plants she grew. Anna's wings fluttered again. The wheather was begining to change. She says, "If I can make enough trees grow, the sky will become blue again and the sun's light with brighten up this world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Lark smield brightly at Anna's words. She really had no idea how destructive he could be, "Wow...if you could bring the planet back to its former glory...wow that would be just amazing...I would love it if you taught me what you could, but i fear for any plant around me...if i were to accidently set off..." He got up and walked to a farmiliar tree, scorch marks could be seen in its dry brittle bark as he ran his fingers along it. He frowned slightly, fire was his specialty, fire the plants worst enemy... He looked over at Anna's tiny figure.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:38 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4Anna listened to Lark carefully. She still did not see the harm he could do. “I fear for any plant around me...if I were to accidently set off..." Lark said as he walked over to a tree that had been previously burn. Then he looked at her. Anna got the hint. She flew over and placed her hand on his. She says, "Fire may been dangerous, but it does help nature in a way. Fire helps get rid of the old and dead things of nature. So the new and alive things have room to grow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Lark let a large smile cross his face at Anna's words, "I never really though of it that way." In the hand she wasn't touching he snapped his finger and held his palm open a small flame appeared just above the skin of his palm, a faint smile played across his features. He whistled and the ball of fire danced in his hand. The heat radiating of the flame was nothing compared to some of the heat he had felt from his power, "Fire really can be a beautiful thing if you know how to control it...but still it's such a dangerous thing...one misstep and terrible things can happen..." he said not taking his eyes off the dancing flame in his hand.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:59 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4Anna was happy to make Lark feel better about his control over fire. She watched the flame dance in his hand. Fire is a beautiful thing. Anna knew without it nature could not keep balance between the old and the new. "Fire really can be a beautiful thing if you know how to control it...but still it's such a dangerous thing...one misstep and terrible things can happen..." Lark said. Anna nodded in agreement. Her wings fluttered slowly. Her body was sencing something nearby. Anna says to him before hiding, "Someone is coming this way. Don't let anyone see the patch of plants. And don't tell anyonr about me or they will kill me." She hid herself in her flower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Lark nodded and closed his palm the fire quickly disappearing. And looked around as she flew away. He didn't think he had to worry about anyone seeing the green patch of plants in the dark like this, but just in case he went over and sat in front of it opening his book he started to read as someone walked by glancing over at him almost as if tempted to walk over. They sorta looked like someone that had been at Roy's party...that probably meant it was over and he could go home now to peace and quiet or at least to his brother passed out snoring on the couch. He sighed and looked down at the patch of green as the other person walked away not noticing a thing, obviously thinking it completely normal for Lark to be sitting out here reading, "You can come out now...he is gone..." Lark said quietly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:32 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4 Anna came out and sat on Lark's shoulder. She asks, "What book are you reading?" She looked down at the pages. Anna looks at him again. She could not read it. Anna looked at him calmly. She was not sure what he was reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Lark smiled and closed the book stroking the title embedded on its cover, "This book...it is titled LOVELESS...'It is your fate. Your dreams and pride are no more. From the Goddess's bow, the fated arrow is released'" he said quoting a line from the book, "I've really read it so many times i could recit it from cover to cover...but really someof the quotes in here mean a lot to me..." he said as he flipped through the pages,looking at them warmly, almost lovingly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:12 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4 Anna looked at him and noticed he was looking at the book like it was his lover. She could not help but giggle some. She says, "The way you are looking at the book makes me think you want to marry the book or something." Anna sat on his shoulder again and made five new flower grow within moments. She says, "Maybe once this world goes back to nature, I will be allowed to be a human."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Lark looked at her shocked as she spoke of him wanting to marry the book in front of him, his eye twitched slightly. But he shook his head and laughed, "No this book just means a lot to me..." he listened as she continued and couldn't help but cock an eyebrow, "Allowed to be a human?" he repeated in a slightly confused voice, not sure he followed. He glanced down at the new flowers that had started to grow, he had never seen anything like them before in his life and they truely were amazing, so beautiful and graceful swaying slowly in the slightest of breeze.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:05 pm

The Last Flower Fairy Male Mature Aaaaaa4Anna watched the new born flowers dance in the wind. She was glad that she was born here. The soil had many possibilities of what could grow here. "Allowed to be a human?" Lark repeated in a slightly confused voice. Anna nods and says, “Yes we are able to grow into the height of a human for an hour a day. It is said that when a flower maiden is done with their original purpose, they are granted a wish. Well I want to be a human so I can teach mankind how to live with nature like they did in the old days.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next