The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant believe you're serious

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I cant believe you're serious - Page 2 Empty Re: I cant believe you're serious

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Nick felt her hand on his throat and grabed her wrist and pulled her hand away. He looked into her eyes. "Think Riley. Before you would have went in there would have been survalence, to see when they would be there and would be gone." with his other hand he took her chin in it and made sure she could look into his eyes. "Before you even got there, the survalence team would have confirmed that they were gone." Then he thought of what she had said earlier, that if anyone saw they they had to be eliminated.

"He also knew you would do what you were told to do. What you told me you had to do if any saw you! Do the math!" To Nick it added up. This Jack knew that the people would be there and knew what Riley would do. He wanted them dead. Only thing was, Why? "Look at it from my point of view and think. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:28 pm

On the bench, she sat down with her legs tucked up against her. Her facial expression faded from angry to upset, mixing confusion in there too. "You don't know Jack like I do." she said angrily, slowly taking her hands back and hugging her legs. "If you've seen half the shit I've seen... if you've grown up with knowing nothing but hatred, torment, continuously being told that you're a disgrace to the family... something went wrong. They weren't supposed to be home. He would never make me kill a child. I murdered somebody's baby girl." her eyes glazed over as the video memory came to her. The flashback that would always remain vivid. "Only two years old... butchered..." her voice faded to a whisper again.

"Jack is going to pay for this. He was probably the one who gave the orders to bring me here." she said as her energy suddenly skyrocketed. She moved around, looking at how high the building stood. Of course, too high for her to jump. Even with the vampire genes pulsing through her. She stood up, looking back at Nick. "I'm going to get Jack." she said, her voice matter-of-fact. Whenever she did see him again, she'd kill him without hesitation. However, he was a much stronger vampire than she would ever be, so killing him would actually take a lot of planning. She made her way to the doors, but this time she took her time so that she had more time to plan out his death. That was, assuming she could get out of this place, but with the way things were going, she wouldn't be going anywhere.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:16 am

It seemed that he had gotten through to her. First the denial that Jack knew and then the desire to go after him and make him pay. In time she would be able to deal with the pain of what she had done, but going after this Jack was not the way to do it, not yet. Oh he would make sure that Jack paid for what he had done and let Riley be the one to bring him to justice.

As she walked to towards a set of doors and looked around, he knew she was thinking, planning, of a way to escape. The two of them were much alike in a way. She had been raised by her mother, not knowing who her father was in reality. From the report on Riley, her mother was dead and there was no mention of her father. He had never known his mother. He had only been told she had been a willing human that mated with his demon father and gave birth to him. She like Riley's father disapeared after that. His father had raised him, taught him the black arts of magic and about their race. He was an outcast of the Demons, shunned by them because he was a half breed. He imagined that Riley and her brother would have been also. When his father was murdered by the Demon Lord on Earth he narrowly escaped his death at the hands of the demons. His early life had been full of running and killing those that had been sent after him, human and demon. But he had finally found the spells in his father's books of magic, how to mask his demon half and live a life as a human. Though when he became angry his demon half would emerge, transform him into his demon image. At first it was hard to control that form, but over time he managed to focus and use his demon form to punish those that had hurt those less fortunate then they were. Mostly the patients at the facility. He was not proud of what he had done, but they got what they deserved as this Jack would.

He followed her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Yes he will pay for what he has done. But first we must find out why he did this, turn the attention of the authorities from you to him, so that you may return to your brother and perhaps build a new life. If you leave here and kill him now, the authorities can take you away and that will give those that have been after you so long their chance to step in and take you. Take you some where where they will experiment on you. Then your brother would be alone and he would probably get himself killed trying to free you." He hoped he was getting through to her. He would help her but she had to let him, and help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Without any thought or hesitation, she turned around and used the momentum from turning to throw a punch straight into his nose. If that didn't say she just snapped, then who would know how to tell...

She couldn't help but wonder how he knew so damn much about her kind of situation. "If anyone really wants me that badly, they'd have to know about Rhoan, and exactly how connected to me he really is." she snapped, "The Directorate in Melbourne, Australia has been able to protect me well enough so far. I'd rather go through bloodrage before I trust any of you doctors, or psychiatrists, whatever you feel like calling yourselves!" she yelled, "I have people who are actually willing to listen to what I'm saying, so just let me out so I can go slaughter more innocent children!" all the while that she was yelling, she had tears streaming from her eyes.

"You have no idea what I'm going through, nor who you're really dealing with!" she couldn't back up that these comments were true, and she wasn't usually one for insulting authorities like this. Her mental jar of things she had to keep to herself was finally overflowing. She really didn't give a solid butter about how he felt. Or anyone else, for that matter. "How do you even know these things, anyway? My profile is supposed to be on paper, not computer! You have no way of being able to predict my life! You are not the Devil of Fate!" she raised her arm again, aiming for another punch at his face.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:12 am

(Does this take place in Australia. Also how much do people know of non humans. You have put in the directorate in Melbourne is able to protect her. Bit confused.)

Nick had figured she would try something in her state of mind and had been ready. He moved his head out of the way as she had tried to do to him what she had done to the detective. She was now venting her bottled up rage which in a way was a good thing. Get it out of her system. But it was clear that she still did not trust him. "Everything these days in on computer. Easier to transmit data that way. As for what you are going through. I have a good idea."

He began whispering a few arcane words and touched her head. Imagages began to flash through her mind of his childhood. Enjoying times with his father, a full demon but one that had shunned the ways of his kind. His kind enjoyed creating mayham, thrived on war and violance. They Not only feed on the flesh of mankind but on certain emotions as well. Images flowed showing him being tormented by other demons because he was different, being a half breed. The insults, and physical abuse.

It showed how his father and him had to move around a lot to try and stay away from the other demons tha thad been trapped on Earth when a Gateway closed on them, trapping them. It went on to show his father's brutal death and his escape. Of how the other demons came after him to kill him, how he had to kill, and kill, to survive, and how many innocent people perished in these battles. Because of him they died and he carried that burden in his heart. Then there was of course others searching for him, like her, because he was different and they wanted to know how he came to be, what made him what he was. "I know." he whispered, and removed his hand from her face.

"Return to your room and try to rest. I will check with the Directorate about you. If they can as you say protect you. Perhaps they will be willing to come." With that he opened the door and entered the hallway beyond, making for his office. He wondered why the Directory would allow her to be at his facility if they were wanting to protect her, and why would they be wanting to since they were a part of the government, those wanting to find out what she was made of, that gave her her abilities. It was confusing to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:09 pm

((The Directorate is the organization that she works for. we could say she had gone on vacation but wound up here instead, but she does live and work in Australia, yes. people do not know much about nonhumans. they are aware of their existence, and shun them from society. The Directorate basically helps them fit in... its hard to explain. you'd have to read the books to fully understand lol))

Riley just glared at him as he walked away. There was no winning here. As much as she did not want to, she had to be patient and co-operate. She took in a deep breath, then made her way back to her room, closing the door behind her, and walking over to the bed. Of course, she was not tired in the least bit, so she sat down on her bed, tucking her legs up against her and hugging her knees. Once Nick called the directorate, everything would be figured out. They'd know that she's telling the truth, then she could go free. Yay for freedom.

The Directorate had its own skyscraper that held all the offices, court rooms, even a jail... the above ground levels were all human workers. They answered phones, and did most of the paperwork. Basically anything not having to do with investigations. The below ground levels belonged to the Guardian Divison, over which Jack Parnell had authority. This was the division that Riley belonged to. The Directorate only had one phone number, then all the hired secretaries upstairs would direct the lines to the appropriate extensions. So, when Nick would call The Directorate, one of the human secretaries would answer the phone.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Nick sat behind his desk and put his head in his hands. Showing Riley his past had dredged up those memories. He could hear the screaming of those people that had been unfortunate to be in the way when the demons had come to kill him. He had, at the time, not been able to control his demon form that well. When he had changed to battle the demons his human emotions were surpressed and the rage and the desire to kill pulsaded through his mind and body. By the time he had killed those after him, there were many dead. Men, women and children all tore to pieces, blood ever where and he was soaked in it.

He knew then that he had to find a way to mask himself from the demons that lived on the planet. It had taken him some time but he had found the answer in his father's books on magic. He had become a doctor, a psychiatrist and had slowly built what he just called the Faclility. Over the years he had helped a number of non humans come to terms of who and what they were. Some had been abandoned as children, from the death of their parents or like new vampires, their creators making them into what they were and leaving them to fend for themselves.

He looked at his computer screen and then typed in The Directorate. It was not a government organization that came up but a private organization. So he had been wrong on that one. Evidently it was the organization that she worked for, run by the person called Jack. He picked up the phone and dialed the number. "This is Dr. Parks of the Facility. I need to talk to Jack. Tell him it is reference to Riley Jenson." he would see what this man was like. He had a feeling that he had set Riley up to kill the family. As he waited he touched the wall by his desk and an opening appeared. He with drew a black leather bound book that looked very old from it and opened it. Putting the phone on speaker, he turned the pages till he found what he wanted and spoke the arcane words. He would now know if the man lied or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm

The secretary answered, sounding very bubbly. "Oh, that Riley girl? I haven't heard about her in ages! She always seems to get herself in some sort of trouble. I kind of feel sorry for her actually. Whenever I spoke with her, she was really nice. A little too nice for a girl like her. But anyways, I'll transfer the call to him immediately." she said, not waiting for Nick to answer before she put him on hold, then transferred the line to Jack's extension.

"Jack here." he answered, sounding very grumpy. He didn't even sound that thrilled to hear someone had questions about Riley Jenson. Probably just a bottle of rum and really bad eggs. He was actually looking at the files he had on the Facility right now. Ironic that he called moments later.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:37 pm

The Secretary sounded like one of those dumb blond characters on a movie. Scatterbrained, talkative and well probably had slept with every exec there was in the place. When Jack answered the phone it seemed the man was not in to good of a mood. "Yes Mr. Parnell, this is Dr Parks of the Facility. I believe I have a patient here that works for you. A Riley Jenson?" he closed his eyes, focusing in on the mans voice on the other end of the phone. His mind traveled along the phone line and wound up looking at Jack as he talked on the phone.

"I have a few questions for you regarding why you sent her in there knowing that those people would be there." he came out saying it directly to observe his reaction to it. One could try and cover up their emotions and reactions over a phone, but thier body language, look in their eyes and facial expresion when no one was around would say volumes about the person. "And yes I know what your organization does and for one as well organized as yours, it seems very doubtful that a mistake like that would not have occured unless it was intentenal."

He watched Jack for his reactions. He wanted to know if he was right and he had sent Riley in knowing she would kill them all.

(Hope what I am posting is alright. Going with what I think someone would think. Especially since I have watched alot of movies that make the situation smell of a setup.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 pm

"Mhm..." Jack had put Nick on speaker phone when he first answered, and he was still leaning over against his desk with just his hands on the edge, thinking. "Riley has had something on her mind for a couple of months now, and she absolutely refuses to even tell her brother." he said at first, his eyes glaring at the phone as he spoke. Jack had telepathy even stronger than Riley's, but that didn't allow him to actually see another being. He could, however, see through somebody else's eyes if he knew exactly where they were, and he could sense anything others were doing if it involved mind power.

"That mission was a test for Riley. Yes, I knew that family was there. I knew everything down to how they would react when Riley got there. She wasn't supposed to kill the child. We have a rule about children, and we have more than enough sources to find them a good home. Alas, I was hoping that you could figure that girl out, because I can't anymore. I'm getting too old for this." which was true, too, seeing as he was an 11 century old vampire. He'd had his fair share of secrets and rumours. "And you can stop watching me now, Doctor Parks. There's no need for distrust."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:01 am

Nick continued to watch Jack. A vampire and an old one at that. "So you let her think that the family would not be there and allowed them to be killed. Then you sir are the murderer. You knew exactly what she would do, your so called rule of not letting anyone live that sees your teams doing what they do. Plain and simple you wanted those people dead and had them killed. Even you are not above the law. Oh and there is a great deal of need for distrust because of what you have done."

It did not matter to Nick why he wanted them dead. They could have known everything about his organization and was ready to tell the world. Murdering them was not the answer. There were other ways to deal with such people. "What ever might have been on her mind, as you said, is now even more deeply burried because of what you have caused her to do. She thinks your organization can protect her. I doubt that even I can get her to open up. She trusts no one but her brother, and with those like you around I can see why. Oh and you can call off your assassins, your police detective failed to do what he had been sent to do." Again he watched the reaction of Jack. Had he sent the man to try and kill her, to silence her, to tie up a losse end. For it would surely become known she worked for this Directorate and all hell might break loose.

Behind his closed eye lids his eyes were begining to glow a redish hue. For some reason he was becoming angry with this vampire and that was not a good thing. He was going to have to do something. Yes Riley had killed those people, but had been following Jack's orders. She evidently had not wanted to do it but to comply with the Directorates policy she had to. Yes it was a mess indeed. What he could do was limited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Jack's mood was just shot off the deep end when Nick called him a murderer. "I would never send anybody to kill my own employees." he snapped, "Blaming me for other people's actions will not get you anywhere, Doctor Parks. Riley has been making things up, because I have no rule about people who witness things having to be killed. The only people that are murdered under my consent, are nonhumans who actually deserve to die. I have no authority, nor any interest, in getting humans murdered." he was beginning to raise his voice now. "As I've said before, Riley Jenson is hiding something, and she is not telling a soul. It's distracting her in her work, and so I've heard from her brother, her personal life as well. If you want to get through to her, you need to do what you do best, Nicolas. You have your methods, and you know which ones work on each patient... Good day." and with that, Jack hung up the phone, and continued on one of the other cases that he had going at the time, which now included that officer who slipped through security to get to Riley.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:09 am

Nick had watched Jack closely for any sign. Either the man was very good at deception, including body language or he was telling the truth. When Jack hung up the phone, he opened his eyes and leaned back into his chair. One way to find out for sure would be to talk to her brother. Find out if what Jack said was true. But still a family was dead, Jack knew that they would be there. Even if they were non humans he had sent Riley in there. Now the question was, why did she kill them if indeed he had no rule about killing those that witness his teams doing their thing.

He would have to go talk to her brother and see what he had to say and then talk to her as well. He took out his phone and dialed Sam's number. "He is safe Nick." came Sam's voice "We are at my father's place." he heard Sam chuckle, "The old man seems to be enjoying the company, and you know him always wanting to add to his knowledge on the world of non humans."

Nick smiled and shook his head. "Put him on. I need to ask the young man some questions about his sister." He heard Sam give Rhoan the phone. "Rhoan, I just talked to Jack and he told me that there has been something bothering Riley for some time now. She told me that he had a rule about not leaving any one alive that saw you guys, and he is saying that he has no such rule. Can you tell me why your sister would have killed those people, what might be bothering her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Rhoan was a little shocked when he heard this. "There has never been any set rule about who we kill or why..." he said at first, confirming what Jack said, that there was indeed no such rule. "I've been trying to talk to her for about a year now, and she hasn't dared speak of what was on her mind. She had an encounter with a demon last year, so it might have something to do with that, but that's all I know." he said, now really wanting to see Riley. He was already upset enough that he had to leave their apartment. "Jack had sent her to retrieve a single book from that house. The father there knew she was coming to pick it up. She really had no reason to kill that entire family."

Meanwhile, Riley had gone for another walk around the property, and found another one of the patients walking around. This patient had schizophrenia from being forced to watch a group of men slaughter and eat her brother. When Riley made a joke about her being in that group, the young patient snapped. "Mmm, he tasted yummy too. Maybe I should have you next. You'll be even better." Riley laughed, grabbing the butterknife from a passing nurse's tray, and gently sliding the blade down the side of her face. The patient screamed, then Riley grabbed her throat, squeezing just enough to stop her from screaming, or making any other noise. "Shut the hell up, or little Sammy's gonna be cooked up for dinner." she then squeezed harder and harder, planning to eventually literally rip her throat out of her neck...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 am

Rhoan had confirmed Jack's statement, which meant that Riley had lied about that. His eyes narrowed and his eyes glowed red again at the mention of a demon. They were creatures not to be messed with. They were evil, unpredictable and had a talent to create havoc and misery. One Demon had been the cause of WWI and another WWII. Both had tempted, mislead, and influnced humans to do things they normally would not do. If she had tangled with one, something may have happened. It would not be the first time a demon had tampered with a person's mind. Some called it possession, but he knew that was physically impossible. But to influnce a persons mind, place thoughts, ideas and the like into it. Now that was something they could do.

When Rhoan told him that Jack Father of the family she killed knew she was coming and that she was only to retrieve a book from the man, he knew he had to confront her with the information and make her talk. Perhaps with her brother there she would open up more. If indeed the demon had done something to her mind, he might be able to fix it. His father's books had much information on demons, their abilities, and how to counter and nulify them. "I will bring her over. Perhaps between the two of us we can find out what has happened to her." he told Rhoan. "Tell the old man to strengthen the protection barrier." he didn't want anyone with certain abilities being able to track him and there fore Riley.

His intercom buzzed and a frantic voice came on. "Sir the new patient is attacking one of the others patients. Ward 5A."

He hung up the phone and closed his eyes. A few strange words and he vanished from his office and appeared behind Riley and the other patient. Placing a hand on Riley's shoulder, he cast a simple calm spell that would give her a temporary peace of mind. "Let her go Riley, or you won't be able to go see your brother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Contradictory thoughts... too many decisions to make in one moment... Riley suddenly calmed down when he touched her shoulder, and she immediately could tell that it was a spell. She could feel the magic pulsing through her, keeping her calm. She let go of the patient, watching her as she collapsed to the floor, grabbing at her neck as she coughed, and gasped for breath. Riley turned to Nick, her eyes cold, unforgiving. Much different from before, when her eyes only understood her surroundings. "I don't like you using spells on me." she said. Even though her voice was calm, it had a dangerous edge to it. "Threatening me will only get you into even more trouble." she then concentrated for merely five seconds as she created a thick, tall stone wall in her mind, separating her from Nick. It was meant to prevent him from using any spells, or anything having to do with the mind, on her. "You can't stop me from seeing my brother." she said, anger rising once more. "Nobody can."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:45 am

"I wouldn't have to use spells if you would behave." he told her in a calm voice. "Look at the woman you attacked. She did nothing to you, yet you attacked her and almost killed her. Do you wish more innocent blood on your hands or do you want to find out why you are doing these things." he again pulled out his phone and pressed a button. "Kyle bring the special car around back." was all he said to the person on the other end then closed the phone and looked at Riley.

"You have lied to me since you arrived here." he told her and began walking down the hall way. He turned to see if she was following. "There is no standard order from the Directorate to kill anyone that sees you. The family you killed you knew was there. You were sent to just pick up a book from the man. I have confirmed all of this with your boss Jack and with your brother Rhoan." he turned his head back and continued walking.

"As for threatening you," he smiled, " I have no need to do that. Facts are facts and your continued anger and misbehavior would make it impossible for even you to want to see your brother. Think about it, would you wish to do to your brother what you just did to that woman. Do you think it would be safe for you to see your brother if you were in that kind of state." he opened several doors with a touch of his hand to a pad by the doors and lead her out into an area of the Facility that was not any of the wards. He stopped at a room. It contained clothing from the numerous patients of the Facility. The Patients wore the same type of clothing and their street clothes were stored there.

He finally turned to Riley once more, "If I had not used a mind calming spell upon you, that woman would be dead by now. If you lost control again with your brother present, and he was the one you had your hand on his throat, would you rather me let you finish the job or be able to stop you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:44 am

The problem was... Riley knew exactly why she was doing these things... but there was nothing she could do about it... Well, she did have the choice to disobey the demon... but she would be punished... and this demon always used extreme pain as the punishment. However, she was told to not tell anybody about the demon, and if she did, she'd be captured and tortured again. She preferred to have some sort of freedom.

"I don't... I don't think I would ever... ever hurt... my brother..." Riley said, following Nick after he looked around to see if she was following. Already, she could feel the pulses of pain in the hand that was previously strangling the other patient. Soon, her hand felt like it was throbbing in pain that she couldn't stop, and she held that hand against her stomach with her other hand. To look at said hand in pain, nobody would think there was anything wrong with it... which indeed there wasn't anything wrong with it... the demon had a magical way of hurting her... "Where are we... going?" she asked, trying to hide the fact that she was in so much pain right now.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:35 am

"Find some clothes that will fit you." he told her, "I am going to ignore the restraining order and take you to see your brother." He looked down the hallway and then back at Riley. "Make it quick for I have a feeling that who ever sent that cop will be back and trying something else." If it was not Jack that had sent the cop then someone else had. Some one that didn't want Riley talking.

The Car that was being brought around was his special car. It was covered in protective spells that protected its occupants from anyone knowing who might be in it. Also, even though those that could use magic was scarace to some degree, he had it where only he could use magic in or around it. Only his spells would work with in. It was another way that he had to protect himself and to keep any demons from knowing he was within it.

"That is if you are still wanting to see your brother?" he told her and waited for her to find something to change into and to change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 am

Riley quickly changed into a pair of bellbottom blue jeans, a slim-fitting plain black tshirt, and a pair of high heels, then followed Nick. "Of course I want to see my brother..." she said, very curious as to what was happening. It was hard to tell how he was reacting to finding out that she had been lying this whole time. She wasn't sure if she even wanted to know his thoughts on that. She just hoped he hadn't found out what was really happening with her. "Why are you ignoring the order?" she asked, now standing beside Nick.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:20 pm

When she was finished dressing, he escorted her through the admin part of the building and to a rear entrance. "Lets just say that perhaps with your brother there, you will be more willing to tell the truth, so I can help you. Unless it is your wish that the authorities, try, convict and execute you and perhaps even your brother. " he told her. "He was there when you killed those people. That makes him an accesory to the crime and they can try and execute him as well."

He noticed how she had been holding her hand. It was familiar and he had an idea of what was going on, but he needed her to tell him so he could help. If it was what he thought, he had the means and the magical skills to rid her of the other Demon's control. But she had to want that. Had to want the help. Then to he wanted to know where this demon was. More then likely he was stiring up more trouble with other humans and non humans as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 pm

She looked around the area that they passed through, wanting to go into only one of them. The one that held all the files on each of the patients. Now that she knew where it was, she could easily get back to it later... maybe... she just needed Nick's hand so that she could get through all the doors. When she heard that they'd try to kill her brother as well.. "No! They can't kill him! He did nothing wrong!" she grabbed onto his shoulder, looking him dead in the eyes, "I can't let them kill him."

It seemed as though the demon was only paying attention to her. As soon as she started fighting for her brother's life, the pain in her hand extended into her arm. She whinced, trying not to scream at it. "Please..." she squeezed Nick's arm, "Don't let them kill him." she said, as if she wasn't worried about her own life. Having her brother there while they tried to make her tell them what's been going on in her mind, was only going to make it that much more stressful.

The previous year... she had been forced into slavery by a single demon. She had no choice but to obey his word, otherwise she'd get severely punished. She didn't like being punished. This demon had actually created a bond between them, so that she had no choice but to do as told. She was immortal with this bond, and only the demon could break it. Riley had no idea about any other ways of breaking the bond. She didn't even figure it would be possible...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:21 pm

When she winced, he noticed how she held her hand and the way her arm was. Typical of the way a demon controled those they wanted to do their bidding for. Oh how he hated the demons, he even hated his demon half, but there was nothing he could do about that. He took her by the arm and opened the door and hurried her out to the car that was waiting. Kyle was there, the door to the back open.

He ushered her out of the building and to the car and almost pushed her into the back seat. He entered right after her and Kyle closed the door and rushed up to the driver's door and got in. Immediately upon entering the car it felt as if a protective shield went up, shutting out everything except what was in the car. "Where to sir?" Kyle asked.

"The old man's place." Nick said and sat back.

"The pain should be easing." he told Riley. If he was indeed right this time, the pain should be easing, as the link between her and the Demon was basicly severed. It would always be there until he was able to perform the ritual and cut it completely. That would take time and of course a lot out of him. He would have to tap into the essence of the world, which was considered evil and could push him closer to the evil he fought so hard to destroy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 am

Riley got comfortable in the seat, wondering "Why did you rush me like that?" She asked, noticing that the pain actually was easing, much to her surprise. However, the magic that surrounded this car, and the magic that was used within it was so strong to her it nearly made her sick. She could immediately tell what he used it for... it was quite clear to her, actually... and she soon felt no pain in her arm and hand at all. She sat quietly in the seat, looking out the window to see where they were going.

She almost didn't even want the bond to be removed. Of course, the demon had made her think this, even in the short time that she'd been enslaved by him. However, the link seemed to only benefit her and the demon... so long as she obeyed... which, so long as he didn't tell her to slay Rhoan, she was pretty sure she'd be fine... so far she was... also with this link, she received immortality. Being a hybrid, her life would only be extended by a few centuries, however it did not guarantee her an infinite lifespan... but the bond that she had with the demon did. So long as the demon lived, then she had this guarantee. Keeping her Master safe was always important. Keeping him happy... well... that was the main key to the whole experience. He'd enslaved her so he could do to her what he had received all his life.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 pm

"I think you know quite well why." he told her and sat back comfortably. He noticed her looking out the window, but she would not see anything that would be useful to her or the demon that had control over her. However he was concerned that having given her a mental image of his past that the demon now knew who he was and there might be a battle forth coming. He had hidden himself for such a long time in the Facility and a couple other places where he could mask his presence from any demon out there. He was still sought and the knowledge he held was desired by many of them.

"Now perhaps we will get to the truth of the matter. If it is what I think it is, then there is still a way out for you. But you have to want it." Demons made all sorts of claims and promises. To those that were not able to control a person by using magic to bond with them and there fore physically control them, they offered wealth, and power. But that was so long as you pleased the demon and was in his favor. Some offered immortality, which was a out and out lie. Unless certain things were done and a bond made nothing like that could occure and even then it could be terminated in an instant by the demon. Also if the demon died, so did the one that he was bonded to.

There were those out there that knew of their existance as they knew of the non humans. Some were outright zelots about cleansing the world of such creatures. Though he did not like these people so much, Nick had on occassions when he had found demons let these people know where it was. These people seemed to know exactly how to destroy a demon quite efficiently. Those demons that just wanted to live and use their abilities to make their lives a bit more comfortable for themselves and not harm others, he left alone though he had kept tabs on them as a precaution.

"You know who and what I am and what I am capable of." He told her. "The question here is also. Do you want help. Or do you wish to continue hurting and killing people for someone else's pleasure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum