The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prince of Evil

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Prince of Evil Empty The Prince of Evil

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 am

Anubis loved to stalk his victims. He moved with in the shadows, whispering, making the victim panic, cause their hearts to race, to pump more adrenalin into their bodies. During wars he would hunt the enemy soldiers at night. The fear of dying, the coming battle or what lay out there in the night had the same effect. But of course during war the dead were never really examined, so the small puncture wounds on the neck went unnoticed with all the blood around. But now during peace he had to employ other methods to cover his presence. At the moment the city was in a panic with what was called a serial killer, the Slasher. He was the Slasher. He would cut the throats of the victims to cover the puncture wounds and make it look as if some depraved killer was on the loose. It helped that the City was a cestpool as it was for crime. Murders, rapes burgulries and what ever was sky high. Things were not that good in the city and the cops were having a hard time as it was. This just made it easier for Anubis to do what he wanted. Day or night it did not matter, since he had no problem being out in the sunlight like most vampires of the day.

It was sad to see what his kind had become. Weaker, inability to change into an animal form, inability to eat normal food and had to drink the blood of humans more often then he had to. They had become a weak and patethic race. Once his kind had ruled over empires. The mighty Cain had begun the first after his falling out with God. When that empire was destroyed with the great flood that had devistated the known world at that time, Anubis had escaped to what was now Egypt, and him and others like him began a new empire. But with out the strong and charismatic Cain to lead them, they began to fall to infighting for power and control. In the end Anubis left, tiring of trying to rule an empire of humans. He began leading the armies of human kings and emperors, slaughtering the enemy. He thrived on strife.

Through out the ages he changed his name again and again. But those days were over, and it became more difficult to just say you were so and so. He quickly learned how to change his identity, forge records to give him a past so he could blend in with the humans of the modern world. Along the way, he had amased a great deal of wealth, paintings, works of art, gold, and silver. Investing wisely he didn't have to do anything but travel. He had a villa in Italy and another in France, a castle in Germany and a manor house in England. He had a mansion on the west coast of the U.S and Penthouse and two floors of a large high rise in the City.

As he stalked his prey, moving from shadow to shadow, roof top to roof top, he had the woman in a fair panic, as he made her go down one street then another until she was finally trapped in a blind alley. She was terrified, her breathing rapid, her heart was beating fast. He lightly dropped to the ground and emerged from the shadows. She screamed but no one heard her, she tried to struggle, but in vain, as he sunk his fangs into her neck and began draining her of her life blood. Her blood was hot and tasted marvelous with all the adrenaline and other things that had been supplied by her body. When done he picked her up into his arms and carried her to the end of the ally so she could be discovered and slashed her throat. There was no blood as always or very little. He knew it had the cops stumped and the city terrified. With a leap he was atop of the two story building, and he watched as a couple walking found the body, and the woman screamed in terror, clutching at the man for protection. He smiled and still waited as the cops arrived and sealed off the area. They did their thing and found nothing. He finally turned and walked to the other end of the building and jumped across to the next one.

Last edited by Questor on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Prince of Evil Empty Re: The Prince of Evil

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:34 pm

She had heard the woman scream. The one that was walking with her significant other. She rolled her eyes, wishing she had been out of earshot when the woman screamed. Now she had to go see what was happening instead of going home to her nice, warm bed...

Her long, bright red hair almost looked like a blood red at night. She could smell the stench of vampire nearby, and shortly thereafter, she noticed him jumping between buildings, away from where she heard the woman scream. "Great..." she thought, "that's probably the bad boy I've been looking for.." she ran through the streets, jumping over any obstacles that got in her way, following the vampire to see where he was going.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:26 am

Anubis moved away from the area and finally jumped down into an ally and emerged onto a busy street. People walked about on the side walks, cars moved in both directions. Now far enough away from the scene of the so called crime and amongest people. He smiled and chuckled. The police would again have another dead body attributed to the Slasher. "Fools and their science. In the old days they would have a mob searching everywhere for the killer. Especially if it was a vampire. They knew the signs, knew how to find a vampire." he chuckled again and thought, "Well the weak and pathetic ones that people feared and hated."

He slowly turned from one side to the other, looking up and down the street. In the distance he heard the police sirens. With a smile on his face he began walking down the street, basicly in the direction he had left the body. Now and then he liked to see what the police were doing with one of his kills. As he was thinking these thoughts he caught the scent of something. Something that was not a normal human. It made him stop and look about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Riley continued walking even as he stopped walking, not wanting to make it obvious that she was following him. She did slow her pace, however, hoping he'd continue on his way before she reached his location. She was still quite a ways back from him. She hated getting too close to those she tracked. It never ended well, and she tended to avoid unhappy endings. She kept to the shadows, despite that he'd be able to see her anyway, only because both of them were vampires. Well, she was only part vampire, but that didn't make any difference. She kept her eyes on him, wrapping the shadows around herself when he looked her way..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Another vampire, but one not quite like the others. He could sence the vampire part. He checked out the people moving towards him and could tell they were nothing but human. Finally he spotted her in the shadows. She was using them to hide in and he would say for one of the pathetic things that called themselves vampires, she would have been able to hide herself from one of them. He moved forward as if he was going to pass her but then moved quickly, faster then the eye could track. One moment he as several feet away the next he was beside her.

"Now it is not nice not to say hello." he whispered. He looked her up and down and liked what he saw. "Now you are not quite a full vampire from what I can tell." he leaned in close taking in her scent. "Now what is your other half besides human."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Riley jumped, not having expected that at all. She turned to face him, keeping her breathing even as she looked back at him. "Well, hello." she said, not showing any weakness to surprise... for now. If he had any good of a sense of smell, he'd be able to tell that Riley's other half was werewolf. She had a wolf form to go along with it, too. "What I'm made of is none of your business." she said smoothly, "So how about we just drop it, and talk about how our nights have been?" she offered, raising an eyebrow as he leaned in close.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 pm

"Ahhhhhhhh. Yes. Now I recgonize the scent. It has been a long time since I smelled it. " he chuckled. He had created the Lycan race long ago when he was the general of Cain's army. They had been a powerful force that he used to help him crush any rebellion that the humans tried to mount. They later became known as Anubis Warriors, of the army of Anubis the God of the underworld. "You have Lycan blood with in you along with your vampire blood."

When she said to talk about how their nights had gone he could not help but smile. "Well my night has been extremely fun and delectable." his laugh had the hint of evileness within it. "What about you? Have you fed on the hot blood of a human tonight yet?" he leaned in close to her ear. "A strange one you are, care to tell me how you came about to be half vampire and half lycan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:44 pm

"I actually don't have to feed on any blood to stay alive. It's the advantage of being part wolf, and I'm not about to tell you how I came to be. You're not special enough to get to know that information." she told him, keeping her voice calm and smooth. "My night, actually, has been just dandy. I worked overtime, started on my way home, and whaddya-know, I'm continuing into overtime... once again." she told him, her voice holding such annoyance. She kind of wanted to step away from him, but she didn't move. She knew that showing any weakness to your enemy gave him all advantages. "How about you step back and give me some space to breathe, hmm?" she looked him directly in the eyes, and crossed her arms.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:09 pm

She was a bold one and one that showed no fear, at least outwardly. "Now why should I give you space." he moved around behind her trying to figure out how she came to be. He knew vampires could not have children and the fool vampires had created a fued between them and the lycans that had made them mortal enemies. It was a travesty that such had happened. He had created the lycans and had great respect for their strength and ferocity. They had been extremely loyal to him all those centuries ago.

"So you do not need to constantly feed on blood." he grinned. "Would you care to join me in a good meal. You see I too, do not need to just feed on blood and can eat normal food. I know a lovely place not to far from here if you are intrested."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Riley stepped away from him, glaring at him with her intense, grey eyes. "I like having my space," she answered, "and the only thing I'm interested in right now, is sleep. I avoid going on dates with mass murderers." After all, it would probably affect her job. It wouldn't make a very good impression on her boss, either. She took in a deep breath, as if bored. She had expected him to be... well, she didn't really expect him to be anything... When people find out somebody had been following them, they are not the nicest of folk. Riley guessed he would have been more violent... but then again, every bad boy had his differences. "How 'bout we put a pin in this conversation, and carry it on tomorrow when we've thought things through?" she asked, though doubting he'd go for it. The guys rarely listened to what she had to say.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:57 am

Mass murderer. Ahhhhhh so she knew who he was. He chuckled and as she stepped away some moved to block her exit. There had never been a half breed like her before. He had of course known of a couple day walkers. They at least could walk in the sun as vampires of old but still they did not possess the full power as he did. But this one was part lycan as well as vampire. She did not have to feed upon the feeble humans to survive which was another good thing. He did it often, just because he enjoyed it, and the taste. Normally once a month would be sufficent for him, but he enjoyed keeping them in fear. In the beginning the people feared him and he got to enjoy that feeling.

"So you have guessed who I am my dear. Now that is to bad. I can't let you go running off and let the police know what I look like. Might be a very messy business for them should they find out. You know what I mean." he raised a hand up and caressed the side of her face, and evil grinn upon his lips. With his other hand he grabbed her by the throat and then began pushing her back further into the shadows and to a dark ally. "I prefer to talk now and not later my dear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:29 pm

For a few seconds, Riley lost her cool and panicked. She absolutely hated it when anything meaning harm went at her throat, and made contact. Her hands immediately went to his arm and gripped him tightly, then twisted quickly, giving him what people seemed to be calling an indian burn. She had the strength of both bloodlines when she needed it, so there was nothing stopping her until she removed her hands. "You're talking right now." she said, her voice making a slighty higher pitch. She didn't care how old he was, or what would happen if the cops found out. Considering she didn't work for the cops, she also didn't respect them. They always sent her the cases they would have had to actually get up off their asses in order to solve. "If you want to talk so badly, go right ahead. I'll listen." she said, twisting his skin around his arm harder, just until he would let go of her.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Anubis felt her strength and the pain from her trying to twist his skin. "MMMMMMM now that feels good my lovely half breed. I have not felt such pain in several milinum." He pushed her up against the wall. "I wonder which one of the four of us you came about from?" She was strong, fiesty, and cool and collected. A human female would be screaming her head of by now, pleading for mercy and all sorts of things. "All four of us created more of our kind in the begining and they of course created their own later on down the years."

He chuckled and eased his grip on her throat, but kept her pressed against the wall. "I would say that you are probably the product of Akasha. She was the favorite of Cain until he chose one of her creations over her. You have her fire." He took his hand from her throat so she could breath more easily. "Though how you are both vampire and lycan I would like to know. For it was I that created that race long ago. Brave, loyal and fierce warriors they were, but I am afraid that they, like the vampires are a mere shadow of what they once were. So tell me, how was it you came to be, and I just might let you live."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:19 pm

"Damn.." she mumbled and rolled her eyes when she saw he was one of quite a few bad boys that enjoyed pain. Just another pain in her ass. Then, when he kept talking about the four, she couldn't help but laugh hysterically. In a moment when she had composed herself, she looked up at him, trying to look at him seriously. "My mother was a lycan. Not some groupy from where ever you come from." she said, holding back her laughter. She rubbed the palms of her hands along her hips as she stepped around him again, "That's all you're finding out from me." It wasn't that she actually found it that funny, but rather, it was more that his theory couldn't have been more wrong. She was definately nothing powerful... or, at least, she didn't think or feel like she was. Either way, nothing in her research had said anything about this Cain guy. So, she really was clueless here.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 am

He raised a brow when she laughed. It was evident she did not believe what he had just told her. But of course he could not blame her. All but a very few had forgotten that Cain had been the first vampire. A punishment from god for killing his brother. Those days long ago had been forgotten, the great empire Cain had started and that of the four of them. What Cain had called his children. "So she was a lycan and therefore your father had to have been a vampire. Some how biting your mother, perhaps when you were still in her womb changed you." he chuckled. "Interesting.

The flashing red and blue lights of the police cruiser caused him to snarl. "Seems like some one saw something and called the police." He took in her scent again. "We will meet again my dear. You should really find out about the history of the vampires and lycans." He launched himself up, springboarding off the side of one building to the next and back again, until he had reached the top of the building. The two officers entered the ally their flashlights fanning around till they caught her in their beams. "Is everything alright lady?" one asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Riley glared at him. Her mother had always been a lycan. Even during birthing. It was actually a strange story...

When a human is bitten by a vampire, there's a time period that the body takes to die in order to become vampire. During this time only, a vampire is still fertile. Riley's mother had not only bad timing, but also never wanted to have hybrid children in the first place. Riley and Rhoan were lucky enough to get protection from the pack even during childhood. After they matured, they were kicked out of the pack and threatened death if they returned.

She blinked when flashlights searched the alley for her, and looked over at them. She was in the kind of mood to hurt somebody, but that wouldn't look very good on her record if she beat up a few police officers. It was actually amusing to her... they wouldn't stand much of a chance against her... even with their little guns... She walked up to the one that spoke, and looked into his eyes with her suddenly black eyes. "I am just dandy." she said slowly, then moved around him to get out of the alley.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Anubis grinned as he watched from above as the two officers approached the woman and she moved by them as if she was annoyed. He watched her as she moved out of the ally and followed her along the roof tops. She probably knew he was there and he didn't care. He wondered where she was going to go. As he continued to follow her on the roof tops, he noticed another figure following her across the street from her. It was a man in a long black trench coat. He hung back just enough to keep an eye on the woman and to keep out of her line of sight.

The way he walked and held his left arm, it looked as if he had something under the trench coat. Things were getting a bit interesting. He licked his lips and his fangs. It looked like he was a hunter, one of those dedicated to eradicating any non human. Blasted so called Church had created the Hunters centuries ago and was responsible for the deaths of so many lycans and vampires. Perhaps he would have a bit of fun with this person. Moving ahead a bit, he dropped down again into another ally and waited for her to pass and whispered. "You have a shadow. Perhaps a very dangerous one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 pm

"Oh, really?" Riley said, annoyed. "Why don't you shine a light? I'm sure it's not that harmful." she knew he was talking about somebody following her, and she could tell it was one of those hunters just by his scent. She quickened her pace, then turned so she was walking backwards. "Stop following me." she snapped, talking to both of them. She doubted they'd listen, as usual, but it was at least worth a try.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Anubis leaned agains the wall of one building and watched her. When she said to stop following her, she had turned and was walking backwards as she looked at the man across the street. He doubted that the man could hear her over the noise of the traffic and the sounds about the street. "He can not hear you but now he knows that you know he is there." he told her as he stayed in the shadows. "I think he is out to kill you my dear." he chuckled. "This may prove interesting. To see who will come out on top, you or him." he was enjoying his little side trip. He had planned to go home originally but this was alot more entertaining. He could not wait to see what she did and what the Hunter did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Riley stopped walking backward, and just glared over to where the hunter was. She figured he'd be shocked to see the result. She'd faced far worse things than humans that tracked down and killed nonhumans. So, she looked at Anubis, then back toward the Hunter, and started after the Hunter. She put her emotions and thoughts aside, and just thought about getting rid of the Hunter, one way or another. She'd seen him for just a brief moment, but it was long enough for her to see where he was. She darted across the street when she could, and ran into the alley where she'd seen him..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:04 am

Anubis chuckled as the woman started to cross the street. The Hunter had seen her turn and look in his direction. He cursed and slipped in to a dark ally. He had hopped to follow the non human to others of her kind and then call in reinforcements and wipe them all out in a single sweep. From within the long leather trench coat he removed a katana whose blade was coated in silver and a 9mm with a silencer attached that had silver bullets. Silver would hurt the werecreatures which he figured she was and should he encounter a bloodsucker, well the sharp edge of the Katana would slice its head off easily. No head, no vampire and the same could be said about werecreatures. The body could not survive with out its head.

He stepped into a door way and pressed a button on a small device on the inside of the coat. A coolent rushed through thin tubing within the coat that would mask his heat signature, causing him to blend in with the cool surroundings, as she shadows and the black coat blended to cover him that way.

Anubis moved across the street using his ability to move about that seemed as if he could be in two places at once. He leaned a shoulder against the building at the corner of the ally as the woman made it across the street. "Hope you don't mind if I watch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 pm

She said nothing to Anubis as she came up to the alley, but stopped dead in her tracks when she sensed how much silver the Hunter had on him. Her eyes widened, looking into the alley to see nothing but shadows. Even when she blinked to her infrared vision, she couldn't see him. All she could make out was the movement of shadows when he moved. Riley had to admit that she wanted to back out. Due to the amount of torment she got as a child with silver, she was ten times more sensitive to it than the average werewolf. "Just dandy.." she mumbled, not yet daring to enter the alley.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Anubis slid into the ally, away from the light and then changed into his wolf form. He became a large black wolf and emitted a low growl as he sniffed the air. This hunter was experinced and had the means to block most means of detecting him. But one could not hide smells to well. He could smell the hunter, smell his blood as his adrenalin began pumping into his blood. He doubted that the hunter even knew he was there, having only eyes on the woman. Moving slowly and in the darkness of the ally, using his own black fur as the hunter used his trench coat, he moved down the ally a bit then stopped. He looked back to see what she was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Riley started into the alley, being able to smell both of them. She ignored where Anubis was, a little confused about how he had a wolf form. He was probably a hybrid, even though she wasn't able to sense it before. She didn't have any weapons with her, so she was going to have to deal with this Hunter the hard way. She kept her distance for now, carefully stepping toward the Hunter, waiting for him to make the first move. "What do you want, hunter?" she asked him, attempting to psychically intrude his mind to see what he was really wanting to do. If she could just get the gun from him, it'd be an easy win. Humans can die from any type of bullets. Lycans were the unfortunate ones to have everybody know how they could be killed. It would be slightly different with Riley though, thanks to her vampire genes.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:49 pm

The hunter smiled as he saw her enter the ally. A bit more and he could use his gun to cut her down with out anyone the wiser. Once dead he would drag her body further into the ally and search it for any information that could lead him back to any other non humans. He felt the tug at his mind and snarled. The little bitch was trying to use some sort of mental ability on him. His mentor had told him some of these things could do that, mostly vampires though. He did like his mentor had trained him and imagined a stone wall that would block her mental attack.

Anubis saw the glint of light off the barrel of the gun as it slowly was raised into the air. He didn't know if the woman could survive what the hunter had the gun loaded with. He crouched in his wolf form and sprang forward, taking the hunter by surprise. As he hit the man the gun went off in the air as he fell backwards. The hunter was fast and rolled from Anubis bringing his sword around and slicing into one of his forelegs. Anubis howled in pain and moved back out of range as he began to circle the man slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next