The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prince of Evil

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Prince of Evil - Page 10 Empty Re: The Prince of Evil

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:05 am

She smiled softly, placing her hand over his, "That is all." she said quietly, looking back into his eyes. "If it is still alright with you," she continued, "I would like to stay with you." she said, meaning not only as in live with him, but as in become his lady. She discovered that she truly did love this man, and she didn't want to lie to him anymore. The Directorate was out of her life now, as far as she knew, and she was finally able to explore her abilities on her own. "Anubis..." she raised her free hand to his face, caressing it. "...you have my ribbon, my word, and my hand. I promise that I'll never lie to you again. I'm so sorry that I did." she meant her trust, her loyalty, and her heart, but she had the habit of saying the imagery rather than what she actually meant. She smiled again, and waited patiently for his response.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:36 am

Anubis nodded. He would like that. She was out of the directorate now and she would now be hunted for all the knowledge she knew about it. He hoped that he could trust her. He again was taking a big chance, not just with his life but his heart as well. "Come we must abandon the mansion. The Diractorate probably knows of it's location and will be here to eliminate any that is here. But first I must have my things above moved to the vault and it sealed. Below this floor is yet one more chamber that the vault here will be lowered into. Access to it can still be made but by a different route."

Taking her by the arm he lead her back upstairs. He made a quick call to the movers to have them return and move his things below that night and again pack up and move Riley's and her brothers things to the property he had just purchaced earlier. "We must leave here soon if we do not want an army of guardians decending upon us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm

"Oh, really?" she asked, finding this property more and more interesting. "What's the different route? Underground tunnels I'm assuming?" she asked, following him quickly and closely, making sure to not fall behind. Then her thoughts travelled to their time limit. The Directorate generally worked faster than the fugitives... after all, it was their job to track down their own kind. "What's the minimum time you think we could be out of here by?" Riley asked, not minding if her previous question was left unanswered for now. "I mean, we might want a couple teams in here so that we can be sure to have everything at least on the way to the new location before the Directorate gets here. I really don't feel like facing Ja-er- Hannibal right now." she took in a deep breath, releasing it slowly. She had to make sure she was ready for this. From this moment on, she'd be living a completely different lifestyle. Before she met Anubis, she was on the government's side... now, she was on her own side with Anubis and Rhoan. She swung her hips to and fro as they walked, letting her long, bright red hair swing between her shoulders as she said, "Not that I don't think you know what you're doing, of course. I'm sure you've been through this enough times by now." she forced out a laugh to make sure he knew she didn't mean it as offensive, then looked up at him, watching his reaction and listening for his response.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:23 pm

"Yes there is a tunnel that leads to the chamber below. Another consol is there also. Once the vault is lowered, I will disable the one in the vault room so it can not be accessed." he told her, "As for the Direactorate, I think they are being kept busy with every little shadow that people see in the city." he grinned. He knew that the people would be so parinoid with what he had done that every little noise would seem to be him coming for them. The directorate would be getting report after report about him being everywhere in the city and the guardians would be busy investigating them. He would have time.

"I think you had best talk to your brother and let him know that we are going to be moving." He would return to the mansion when things began to go his way. The abandoned military base would be a bit drab compared to the mansion. Most of it was undergrond which would be good for the organization he was going to create. "When you are done, if you wish you can join me in my room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Riley grinned, winking at him, "I'll see you in a few minutes, then." she said, walking back in the direction of her brother's room. She explained to him about the change in plans, that they were moving. Again. He didn't like the idea of suddenly being what they had hunted for so long, but he figured that she was still doing all this to make sure that Anubis died in the end, or at least before anyone was hurt. Riley helped Rhoan pack his things up for a while, then she went back to Anubis' room. She moved the door quietly, locking it behind her. Of course, Riley had made a small detour to her room, and got changed into some black and red lace lingerie. It had been a while since she had worn it, but it still fit her perfectly, with her clean-shaven body. She intended for this to be a relaxing time, if he'd let her, so she wanted to make it as enjoyable for him as possible. "Finally, time to relax." she smiled, and made her way over to his bed, removing her shoes before climbing in underneath the covers.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:09 am

Anubis let her go find her brother and begin repacking everything. He in the mean time took off to the hospital and found his soon to be vampiress. She was hooked up to an IV and monitors. Oh how normal she seemed. He moved into the room and up to her bed and whispered into her ear. "You will now remain as beautiful as you are forever. You will never grow old, get sick, and only have to worry about the hunters ending your life. But you are now stronger, more agile, more powerful then when you were a human. Worry not about the sun, for you are not like the other vampires of the present day. You have been given the dark gift by me, Anubis, one of the first vampires and you will continue to be able to walk in the light of the sun and feel its warmth on your skin. You will be able to eat normal food as always and only once and a while will you have to feed on human blood. This I will teach you."

The woman shifted in her sleep slightly and moaned a little. He grinned as he continued talking to her. "When you awake you will not worry about being a vampire. I will guide you in your new life. Now awake and come with me." He stood back as the woman opened her eyes and looked around. She looked at Anubis, at first fear flooding her eyes and face, then a calm look. "Am I dead?" she asked.

"No you are not dead. Your heart still beats, you still breath, but you are no longer human. You are better then human, more superior in every way." He held out a hand to her. She took it and sat up. Looking in the closet in the room he found her clothes and handed them to her. "Dress and get rid of those sensors. I will deal with the nurses on duty." As she removed the IV and then the sensors attached to her the monitors at the nurses station sounded an alarm and two of them came running. He met them at the door, his fangs fully extended. He looked at them and evil smile on his lips as he let them see his fangs. They took off running,screaming in panic. Anubis just laughed.

Taking his new vampiress in tow he returned to the mansion. The movers arrived and he set them about their task then took, Amellia to her room, that was next to Anthony's before going to his to find Riley there dressed in a black and red lace lingerie. It was short and very revealing, and told him what was on her mind and that she was now giving herself to him. He removed his clothing and apporached the bed, pulling the covers down off of her and as he sat down ran a hand over her tits and began squeezing them before slipping the lacie thing down over her shoulders and tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10