The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prince of Evil

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Prince of Evil - Page 4 Empty Re: The Prince of Evil

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Rhoan looked to Riley, who was just drinking her coffee like the music died. "You going anywhere today?" he asked her, not really wanting her to leave after being gone for what felt like forever.

Riley finished her coffee quickly, and told him, "Gotta work. I'll keep my cell phone on, just for you." she gave him a little smile, and grabbed her long coat, putting a laser gun in the coat, just in case she needed it. She hated using laser guns. Burned flesh does not have a pleasant odour, but it does eliminate the opponent rather quickly. Some days she hated fighting, and some days she knew what had to be done. Somehow, after her long thoughts and hot shower, she felt ready for just about anything. She headed out the door, blowing her brother a kiss as she did so. Rhoan usually had a Directorate vehicle parked in their spot, so Riley had grabbed the keys for it before she left. She walked cautiously toward the vehicle, feeling somebody was watching her, but made sure she got into the car quickly, locking the doors as soon as she was seated inside.

Rhoan was bored now. He had the whole day off, and no plans. His boyfriend, Liander, was out at a screening for one of his latest movies, and he hadn't even been invited. He turned on some music, grabbed a book, and sat down on the couch in the living room, just chillin' out.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:01 am

He watched her leave and grinned. He wondered what she would say about him visiting her brother when she was gone. He moved over to the roof top of her building and used the railings of the fire escape to slide down to her apartment. Being such a nice day it seemed either she or her brother had left the window open and he just let himself in. He was not the type to just go knock on the door. People hated opening doors to strangers.

He heard the music as he walked quietly from the kitchen into the livingroom and used his ability to move rapidly to sit in a chair opposit the couch as her brother kept reading a book. He had the same facial features as his sister, same color hair. "Your sister never said that you were twins." he began as he took out a cigar and lit it as he kept an eye on Rhoan. "I hope you are a bit more talkative then she was about the Pack you came from." He was ready to move incase Rhoan made any sudden movements. He didn't want to hurt him unless he tried something stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Rhoan had heard him come in, and had already grabbed a small dagger from underneath one of the cushions. He remained where he was, putting his book down to talk to Anubis. "First of all, no, we don't make a habit of telling the world that we're twins. Second of all," he said, fidgeting with the dagger, "there's no smoking in this building. Would really appreciate it if you put that out." his voice was remarkably calm, considering this guy had just sneaked into the apartment through the only open window. His eyes were locked on the man, as he already didn't trust him. As he studied him, he raised an eyebrow, "It's not every day that a fugitive shows up in my apartment... How did you get the address?" he asked, completely ignoring the question about their pack for now.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Anubis sighed. He enjoyed a good cigar now and then. He took a big drag on the cigar and as he exhaled he crushed the ember out. "Oh if you know the right people, anything is possible. But you can relax young man, I am not here to do you harm. Well that is unless you try to do something irrational." he grinned and leaned back in the stuffed chair. He looked about the room at the various things that had been hung on the wall or was placed here and there. "Your sister is quite the woman, but not one for talking it seems."

It seemed that word about him had reached about every so called guardian about him. "So did your sister tell you about her night last night." he doubted it. "About the Hunter that was tracking her and might have succeeded in killing her if I had not intervened? No?" he shook his head and sighed. "Well lets hope that she is a bit more wary now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:50 pm

"She's had experiences where talking gets her in more danger than in the original case. So, no, she doesn't talk much to strangers. Especially not to the fugitives. If anything, she insults them." he shrugged his shoulders, though noticing he never answered how he got the address. Rhoan knew well enough that knowing the right people got you everything you required, but once in a while, there always seemed to be one or two that tried to get the benefit of the doubt... "Who gave you this address?" he asked, obviously wording it differently. He was thinking he might just have to word it correctly to get his answer. "If you want me to talk, you need to talk too." he was still fidgeting with the dagger. It was as if he was warming up his reflexes. Of course, he didn't want any trouble in his own home, but if Anubis did something he didn't like, he was definately going to fight for it. "Just remember you're on my territory. I don't want any trouble, same as you, so if I tell you to leave, I expect you to." he said, making sure that Anubis understood.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:48 am

"Now you know that giving out contact information is not a good idea. I doubt that you would give out yours if it would put them in danger. So you will have to exuse me if I don't tell you who told me where you and your sister live." He chuckled. He saw him figeting with something on the couch, probably a weapon he thought. Anubis could not see it from where he was but he readied himself just incase Rhoan got to nervous. "I came here to talk to you. From what I understand you two were part of a pack of lycans. I would like to find them and talk to them."

He gave Rhoan a pleasent smile hoping to ease his nerviousness. "Also to find out more about your sister. I find her interesting and right now, for the moment at least, I am a protected fugitive." he chuckled at that thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Rhoan sighed. There were very few who had their address. They even made sure that their address did not make it into the phonebook. Rhoan knew exactly who had their address, and he planned on doing some interrogating to those particular people... No matter how likely they seemed to actually give out contact info without Rhoan or Riley's consent first. "First of all, if you want to know about my sister, you have to talk to her. The pack, on the other hand, I'm afraid I cannot be much help there." he paused, looking deep in thought for a moment. "We were raised by the Jenson pack until we reached legal age to move out. We were kicked out, actually, and warned that we'd be killed on sight if we ever returned to pack boundaries." he said. "I could tell you where it is, but I nor Riley will be going with you. They've betrayed us one too many times."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:45 pm

He had a feeling that he would tell him only his sister could tell him anything about herself. Being kicked out of the Pack was a serious thing, but being hybyrids he could see why. A pack was only strong if all of them were the same and felt the same. Back in his day, they had no packs. The men and women he changed into lycans were individuals but had a strong loyalty to each other and to him. Possibly after the rebellion in the early stages of the egyptian empire they formed a stronger bond with the groups that managed to escape.

"Betrayed you? How so? and yes I would like to know their location." he asked when Rhoan told him the pack had betrayed them too many times. He leaned a bit forward in his chair eager for information. Lycans as they had come to be called, never betrayed each other. But things could have changed over the centuries. He only knew of those lycans that were bitten by purebloods and escaped death only to become one. These were solitary creatures/humans that did not seek out a pack or even want to be part of one. They were the ones that usually caused troubles for the humans, as they could not contain their urges during the full moons and only if they survived long enough found that they could change at will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Rhoan shifted in his seat, just getting himself more comfortable. "Well, for starters, the only reason we were actually raised by the pack is thanks to our mother. She's the only one who fought for our protection. If it weren't for her, we'd probably be long dead by now." he said, his grey eyes seeming to get a slight yellow tint to them. Obviously, he really hated talking about his pack. Much like Riley, Rhoan avoided thinking about his childhood. "The pack had tormented both of us with silver, so now Riley's more sensitive to it than you'd ever imagine. See, Riley's more lycan than vampire, and I'm more vampire than lycan so that's why it affected her more." he took a deep breath, taking a moment to think back.

"Our cousin Blake had actually tried killing Riley. He had pushed her off a cliff, and she only survived thanks to her vampire genes." he said. That was the cause of her fear of heights, but Rhoan wouldn't say so. "Anyway, the pack never treated us well. The last straw was when our cousin Adrienne went missing. They had asked Riley to find her, and if she didn't agree to look for Adrienne, they said that they would actually murder our mother. Blake had always been an asshole, but neither of us thought he would go that far." he stopped there, waiting to see what questions Anubis had before he continued.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:53 pm

"So this Blake is the Pack Leader I presume." He could only assume if they followed a regular wolf pack's ways, the Alpha Male would not allow any other male to mess with the members of the pack. If he found this pack he would defiantely have to make a deep impression on it and perhaps change the Pack leader. He felt responsible for these pure blood lycans. Over the centuries he had never been able to find any of the groups that had fled the chaos left by the rebellion. It sounded like this one might be decendents of one of those groups.

"Well If I get to meet up with this pack, I will definately have a few words with this Blake. " There was a touch of anger in his voice. "Is your mother stil apart of the pack?" It seemed she was a strong one, an alpha female. Oh he had plans if she was still alive and he could find the pack. "Where are they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:07 pm

"When we were part of the pack, our grandfather was the pack leader." he said, "However, Blake had apparently beat him in a battle for the rank, so yes, he's the pack leader, and our mother is still with them." he said straight out, no longer fidgeting with the dagger. "The pack is situated in Western Australia. Go up to the Kimberley Plateau, and they should be fairly easy to find. Unless they've somehow moved. It's unlikely though." he shrugged his shoulders when he mentioned having a few words with Blake. "I don't think you'll have any luck with that one. He's pretty damn strong, and more stubborn than anything else. So long as he remains ranked as alpha, then he's happy. Oh, and just to warn you, the entire pack has inherited clairvoyance. All of us have different types of clairvoyance, too. So, if you end up finding them, you might want to take one of your friends with you just in case."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Anubis chuckled. "Well should they have knowledge of me coming then they will know who I am and why I am seeking them. " he smiled broadly. "You don't even know who I really am, except that I am a fugetive from the directorate." It was evident that he hand not talked to his sister that much or she had not told him anything about what they had talked about the night before. "If you are up to reading something not as exciting as that novel, then I would suggest you read this book at the library, in the rare and old book section." he took out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something on it. "You will also need this." taking out his wallet he took out a plastic card, "It will give you access to that area. Read the book, it might be a bit informative."

It was an old book that had been written by a scholor in Ancient Greece. He had pieced together from ancient writings from Egypt and what had been Cana in the begining, about Anubis and his creation of wolfmen, that was considered in egypt as Anubis Warriors. It was thought in the academic world as the ramblings of an aging scholor and not taken seriously. "Take your sister if she is willing." He rose slowly from the chair, "I thank you for the information. I may take a trip there and see if I can find them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 pm

He took the piece of paper and card, then nodded, figuring it would be some sort of history lesson. "You're welcome." he said, raising an eyebrow, and standing at the same time as Anubis. "Here, let me walk you to the door." he said dryly, implying also that he was ready for him to leave. He would definately check out the library. It would probably tell him if the monster could be killed too. Rhoan walked to the door and opened it for him. "Have a pleasant trip." he added, just waiting to close the door behind him so that he could use his ability to run over to all the windows to close and lock them, despite the nice weather.

By this time, Riley was out on her lunch break at her favourite cafe, Chiquita's. She was definately set with what weapons she needed against anything this time, and had more information on those hunters and Anubis. When she had spoken with Jack that morning, she could tell he was hiding something, but wasn't sure if it was any of her business or not. That vampire had always been difficult to read, but he usually told her what was on his mind if she asked. This time, there was hesitation and an odd explanation. His assistant seemed to be telling lies... hah. Sallianne was the last girl to ever lie to him. Riley was sitting at one of the booths with a hazelnut coffee and a blueberry muffin looking through the file about the hunters and their master hunter on her phone.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Alan Tremaine, born 23 April 1950, trained by the Order of Cleansing, a secret order of the church, to be a hunter. Has over 100 confirmed kills of vampires and lycans. Expert in all types of weapons. Deadly and no physical discription or photo. That was all that was on file on the Master Hunter that was believed to be in the area. Reports had surfaced that a deadly hunter and an assistant had arrived in the area. As she was reading the information the phone rang. It was Jack.

"Where are you? Is Anubis with you?" he seemed a bit on edge. "You had best have eyes on him. I don't want him running around lose." Jack had good reason to be worried about Anubis, ever since Riley had called in to tell him about Anubis. He knew Anubis, actually owed his life to him. Anubis had saved his ass from a very good hunter way before he became the head of the Directoate. Even so it was his job to bring him in, but someone high up in the government was telling him to drop the case. That irked him to no end. He was torn between duty and a debt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Riley wasn't expecting the call at all. "At Chiquita's, and no, he's not with me, boss." she answered, sipping at her coffee as they talked. "Just as soon as I buy a leash, I'll make sure he won't leave my sight." she said dryly, being able to see the entrance easily from where she sat in the cafe. She wouldn't be surprised if the old man walked in moments later. Riley could only do so many things at once, but that never stopped Jack from giving her more tasks than she could handle at a time. "I just finished reading the hunter's file. How can there be no physical description?" even though she had run in to one hunter before, even she could tell something of the appearance.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 pm

"If you have to get a leash then get one. I want him watched and not out there killing. So do what ever it takes to keep him under survelance. Is that clear!" He then hung up before she could answer and then the phone rang again and it was her brother. He told her about Anubis showing up, comming through the window and having a talk with him.

Anubis meantime was making his way to the Directoate. He was ready to stir things up a bit more. Knowing that they could not touch him, he was going to show up and basicly rub it in a bit and see if he could talk to the big man. All his contact could tell him about the man that he was a vampire and went by the name of Jack. Well a confrontation with the man might be a good thing. He pulled up infront of the building that housed the Directorate. Getting out of the car he walked into the lobby and looked around. He saw security guards at a station against one wall, and knew that they were just basicly cover. He looked up at the security cameras and smiled evily, letting his fangs elongate a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 pm

She rolled her eyes, figuring Jack just wasn't having a good day. She managed to get the last bite of muffin down before her brother called about Anubis's visit while she was gone. She didn't have much to say to that. Despite having just finished a large cup of hazelnut coffee, Riley was suddenly set in a dark mood. She stood from her table, throwing out her garbage, then walked out to her car, which of course got a parking ticket since she didn't pay for the downtown parking fee. She grabbed the ticket from underneath of the wiper and got into the car to finish the conversation. Riley then turned on her car's onboard, and looked up the book that Anubis had mentioned to Rhoan. Luckily, she managed to find an online copy of it, and started to read it just as her phone rang again.

At the Directorate, Jack was immediately informed that Anubis had entered the building. Surely Jack wouldn't be very happy with Riley at all right now... At least he knew where Anubis was. Jack then notified the 'security guards' to lock all exit doors, and sent up one of the vampire guardians to negotiate. She entered the lobby from the elevator, and her dark eyes immediately met Anubis's. She was dressed in an elegant black dress, and her long, dark brown hair was pinned back into a bun. Silver jewellery matched her nail colour, and her high heels clicked lightly against the floor as she seemingly drifted toward him. When she spoke, her voice held a strong, ancient english accent. "Hello, there." she said, a crooked grin crossing her features. She stopped a few feet away from him, though appeared to be very relaxed.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:08 am

Anubis stood there as the security guards at the station suddenly looked a bit frightened. He chuckled as he heard the doors behind him lock. Then from the elevator came a vampiress. He could sence her and snarl formed on his face instead of a smile. "Tell your boss I want to talk to him now." he told the vampiress, "Be a good lacky and go fetch him. I'll wait here." He had no intentions on going below. He would probably have to fight his way out. He knew of their security system that had eye and palm recgoniztion technology.

He moved towards the guard station "And you had best hurry unless you want a mess on your hands here." he turned his head back and looked at the vampiress. As he got closer to the guards he stared at one of them and caught the man's eyes. He had not done this for a very long time, as he realy didn't need it. Once locked on to the man's eyes the guard could not turn away, his eyes began to turn red as he took control of the mans mind with his. He had the guard take his gun out and point it at the other two. "Looks like we might have some one going on a shooting rampage." he chuckled. Now that he had control of the man's mind he turned back to the vampiress. "Still here?"

Only a few vampires really had the ability to control peoples minds. Anubis had rarely used it. In the begining he had, to put fear into the people that made up the empire. But he had found later it was more fun to creat fear in other ways. The vampires of the day were weak and their mental power on this was weak as well. If he had wanted to he could have took control of the vampiress's mind though it might be more difficult depending on her age. As he thought of it he grinned. Having one of the so called guardians running around killing innocent people might be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 am

"So you're old." she shrugged her shoulders, ignoring the fact that he had just invaded the guard's mind. "We get it." she appeared bored, as if she felt this little encounter was not worth her time. She was actually just as old and just as strong as he was. You could even say she was one of Cain's. She never told anybody where she came from. Not even the Directorate could find anything on her. "Mr. Parnell is busy right now." she said, referring to Jack as just another employee rather than her boss. If Anubis attempted taking over her mind, she knew exactly how to stop him. Her mental defenses would have been hard enough to get through. She took a couple more steps toward him, keeping her hands neatly folded in each other the whole time. "Perhaps I shall take a message?" she asked, her dark eyes offering just as much danger as his did. Her question sounded more like a suggestion, though, so it was now evident that she was not fooling around.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 am

As she stepped closer, he caught her scent and he stiffened. His eyes narrowed and he nodded his head. "Well now, I did not think many of us survived both the flood and the rebellion." he began moving around her as he had the man raise his gun in the air and pull the trigger a couple times. Plaster and concrete from the ceiling fell from the ceiling and the other two guards cowered back, their eyes wide in terror. "Well he better make himself available. I don't think the government would appreciate another bad incident at one of their buildings." as he spoke he tried to remember who she was. There had been the four of them, Akasha, Namtar and Enki. The first four created by Cain himself. The four of them created others, not many but a few each to help manage the empire they were building.

He took in a deep breath and smiled. "You have the scent of one of Akasha's creations. Why are you here, killing our kind and those decended from those we created in the Begining." He had been able to create lycans, Akasha if she wanted could create eagle were creatures, Namtar, panther like weres and Enki hawk like weres. Though it was good to finally find one as old as he was, he was displeased by what she was doing. Yes he dispised the weaker vampires but they were decendants of theirs so to speak. "You dishonor her, your creator, by what you do, and the oath you took back then."

He had the guard move towards the other two, his gun pointed at one of their heads. Now people were emerging from offices down the hallways that branched off the entrance of the building. They had heard the shots and were courious and when some saw what was happening began to panic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 am

"You are confused, Anubis." she gave him a crooked grin, using her own telepathic abilities to make those who were panicking calm down and walk back to their offices. "One must make sacrifices in order to survive. I was the founder of the Directorate." she never once blinked, nor moved her eyes off him. She wasn't nervous at all. Both of them knew what the other was capable of. "Release the guard, Anubis, and I will summon Jack." she said, still not revealing who she was. He had one thing right: she was indeed a descendant of Akasha. She had undergone the change into a vampire so she, too, could live forever. "The workers here know me as Director Hunter." she thought-spoke to him, "However, you would probably know me better as Amelia." she watched only for his reaction now, hoping he'd remember her. She was well-known for her lack of caring toward others, and for her doing whatever she needed to in order to remain alive. This government that she had established had brought her enough money to last her a couple millenia, so she could sell it to Jack anytime she wanted. She wouldn't trust anybody else with it. She and Jack had actually gotten close over the years.

She then spoke aloud once more, "I've been following you, Anubis. Many troubles, you've caused me." she said, now giving something of a glare at him. "You can kill as many as you wish, and you'll still be no further in your parade than a millenium ago." Luckily, nobody was close enough to actually hear her words... Only Anubis would hear her. She'd make sure of that. She fully knew that Anubis was like an 'uncle' to her in the hierarchy of Cain. "I, personally, have killed nobody. It is all Jack's doing, and his interpretation of the duty I gave him. There are certain laws that humans have, and I've created laws that nonhumans have. The Directorate is what enforces the nonhuman laws." she grinned, "Even you should know that a law-abiding citizen has their way of committing a crime."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:02 am

He chuckled. Yes he remembered her now. Akasha had chosen her creations well. She herself could be sadistic at time, yet full of love and desire. Akasha had made all her creations take an oath of loyalty to her and the other three children of Cain, as he had his creations do, even the lycans he created. They may have been born human and of different parents, but they were all created by Cain as his children and they bonded well. "Laws for non humans to live by." he laughed. "Only if you are in power can you make such laws for all of us. You should remember that from the old days. Or in today's world, only if you have the consent and majority of those effected, support. Your laws are therefore useless. For the majority care nothing of them."

He released his hold on the guard and hand him drop his gun. He fell to his knees trembling. "As you said, we do things to survive, but I take pleasure in what I do, and there is a reason for it." he moved up closer to her. "Your Directorate is a poor excuse for a bid to exercise power over those like us. You say that you have not personally killed anyone, but you are responsible for the every single killing that this organization has done, since it was you that started it and then let someone else run it and do as he pleases. You need to take responsibility for it, as we did back in the begining. Now since you have let someone else take charge, get him up here, or this city may see a blood bath unparallal in history.

(Is Riley going to be showing up lol.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Having said she would summon Jack once he released the guard, she took in a deep breath, and telepathically communicated to him that he was to report to the main lobby immediately. "I remember quite well, Anubis." she raised an eyebrow. "Thanks for the reminder, but may I remind you... I've already got everything under control. Obviously the majority agrees with my laws, and of course, I hired advisors so that I'm not the only one passing the laws." she grinned when he laughed. He thought he was insulting her, but all he was doing was encouraging. She restrained her laughter when he mentioned taking responsibility for her actions. "Oh, really? You're the only one who seems to think so. The majority of those who will be affected, would advise you to just leave it be."

It was then that Riley walked in. She had a set of keys to the building, so she was able to just let herself in, then locked the door again behind her. She looked at Director Hunter and Anubis, raised an eyebrow and walked toward them. "Here, let me show you around, Anubis..." Riley said, linking her arm in his, watching Director Hunter carefully. She could feel a slight tension between them as she walked closer and closer, and only hoped that Anubis would walk with her when she linked their arms. Of course, they would meet Jack at the elevator when the doors opened...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Anubis shook his head. He could see that she had dishonered her oath and thought that she could bring all under control. But she only could control to some degree of what went on in the country they were in. Outside in the world where the majority of thier kind lived and hunted would laugh at her ideas, no matter how noble she thought them to be. He had been that way once, at the begining with Cain and then when they tried again to build an empire in the lands that became Egypt. Ideals, hopes and dreams of a way of life that ended with betrayal, death, and destruction. They had took tribes of primative humans, taught them how to farm, irrigate, build stone buildings, make tools and weapons of metal. Instead of trying to survive in caves and mud huts, hunting with stone tipped spears and stone daggers, wearing animal skins, they had brought a sembelance of civilization to them and a better way of life. His dream was an empire that would last an eternity.

Akasha and him started it, but did not rule it. He had no taste for ruleing, being the one on the thone. They had placed one of their own on the throne, his name was Ra. Him and Akasha advised him and let him deal with the mundane rule of the empire. Perhaps he should have made himself the ruler, he might have seen the betrayal coming sooner then he did. "You will not succeed in your endevor. I learned that lesson a long time ago and it cost me."

When Riley entered and linked her arm with his, he did not budge though from his spot. "You are no better then the hunters that seek to end all our lives, doing their job for them." he looked into Amelia's eyes. "Perhaps it is time for a new force to arise and deal with both." he then turned from her and walked with Riley to the elevator to await Jack. A plan began to fomulate in his mind and he was careful to insure that his mental defences were up to block any attempts to read his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Amelia raised an eyebrow, "Hah. Alright. I'm not going to be the one that tells all these families that they just lost their jobs though." she shrugged her shoulders, and turned to walk to the elevator. She really didn't care whether history repeated itself or not. She just wanted power. She wanted to experience it for herself.

When the doors opened, Jack stepped out of the elevator, and let the door close behind him. "I'm busy. So leave a fucking message." he said dryly, obviously getting annoyed with everyone demanding his appearance despite how busy he seemed. "What do you want?" he asked, standing square with his shoulders and crossing his arms.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next