The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 pm

He grinned as he as nodded..."Ohhh yeah very good." He grinned as he kissed the side of her neck as she nuzzled his.

Dorion groaned.."Hmmm told ya." He grinned as he continued to move with her..."Ohhh damn." He groaned as he felt him self growing closer to his climax
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm

kat panted and nodded, slowly relaxing as she relaxed against him. " hmmm wow , your the first to wear me out this fast. heh. , i think we need a shower. "

ariel moaned still , bitting her lip as she continued to have pleasure move through her body, still moving against him, wanting him to climax as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 pm

He grinned..."Thats good to know.." He says with a chuckle as he then nodded.."THat we do...But I think im gonna rest...I feel tired for some reason." He says

Dorion groaned as he contined to move with her..."Ohhhh damn soooo close." He says with a groan as he then hit his climax.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 pm

kat nodded slightly , snuggling against him. " hmmm thats because your still soo young as a vamp.. you will get used to it. i will lay with you love"

ariel gasped and moaned before relaxing against him, slowly relaxing as she settled on him again. " ohhh man that was good. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 pm

He grinned as he looked over to her.."Is ok love...You go take your shower..I'll be ok." He grinned

Dorion grinned as he looked up at her..."I agree." He says as he leaned up kissing her deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:43 pm

she frowned, watching before sighing. " allright, if you say so hun. " she waited for a second to relax before slowly moving off of him, giving a small groan before grabbing some clothes. " see you in a little bit i think. " smiled. " take a nap. " lightly kissed him before heading to the bathroom, instead of a shower, she started a bath.

ariel moaned softly against hims mouth before relaxing, ' hmmmm i feel really good now.. think we should check on them ? heh hadn't heard a word from them."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:58 pm

He groaned as she moved off of him. "Alrighty take your time love." He says with a smile as he kissed her back before relaxing.

Dorion grinned as he leaned up and kissed her. "Me too...Na I think their ok." He says with a grin.

As soon as Kat was out of sight Devin was up. He walked over to the security lock using his telekinises to unlock it without setting off the alarm. And then sneeking out doing the same with the other alarms before he was out of the building and at the club. He would kill a few people there draging them to an alley way and disposing of their bodys. After that Devin walked left being sure to leave no traces of where he had been..And also cleaned up partially to be sure noone would smell the humans on him. He then went back reseting all the alarms and getting into the bed before Kat came out of the bathroom. He then went to sleep.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:02 pm

kat smiled as she relaxed in the tub, cleaning up completely while she soaked before getting out as the water got cold, drying off she pulled some pajama's on before heading out of the room, finding him asleep on the bed. " hmmm guess he was very worn out,. " smiled as she climbed into the bed, lightly kissing him before laying down next to him and relaxing.

Ariel grinned as she layed on him before relaxing. " hmmmm maybe... i will get up in a bit to see if marcus has brought those guys in yet. heh . i am sure devin is getting a bit hungry right about now. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Devin slept soundly pulling kat closer to him as she got into the bed.

Dorion looked over to her and then grinned..."Ahhh thats a good idea." He says with a smile as he wrapped his arms around her.."I love you." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:16 pm

ariel smiled as she relaxed against him and lightly nuzzled his neck. " hmm yea yea and i love you too. heh , who knew someone can grow on you this fast.. i think i like it. "

kat laughed as she was pulled closer. shaking her head,." geez even in your sleep your possessive. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Dorion grinned as he looked up to her.."Yes yes...I like it as well." He grinned.

Devin grinned slightly in his sleep as he slept soundly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 pm

she smiled as she got up and stretched before grabbing her clothes. " hehe well you go take a shower, and then possibly check on them while i go and see what marcus is doing. hmmmmm i think this is going to be fun. having the two of you with kat. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Dorion grinned as he stood up as well stretching. "Alright love." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side. "I'll peek in on them." He says with a smile as he dissappeared into the bathroom and started to shower. Once he was done he dried off stepping out and grabbing his pants and them pulled them on. "Alright then." He says as he peeked into the room and seen Kat and Devin sleeping soundly..."All good there." He says with a smile as he then dissappeared back into the room waiting there for Ariel to come.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:31 pm

ariel smiled as she came back , marcus following with atleast two guys and a woman. " hey these are the ones he was able to get from the prison for now. heh , all conficts.. all been on the death row.. time for them to die i think. " she glanced at marcus and pointed to another room. " in there.. devin will be up soon. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Devin woke soon his eyes popping open. He then looked over seeing Kat still sleeping. He then brought a hand up stroking her cheek softly. "Wake up love." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:34 pm

kat yawned slightly , shifting al ittle before opening her eyes slowly and yawning. " hmmmmm i am awake.. a little.. i think.. heh . " smiled and rolled over before sighing. " hmmmmm i am hungry now... hehe what about you hun ?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm

He looked over ot her and then smiles..."Not really...I'm feeling pretty good." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side before leaning over and kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 pm

kat smiled and kissed him back slowly , ' hmmmm yum... did you eat someone?" frowned slightly , she could faintly taste blood on his mouth though it wasn't hers, she just couldn't place it. " heh never mind.. you might want to take a shower. i think ariel brought some people here. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 pm

He looked to her and chuckled.."Now how would I do that...I'm locked in here." He says with a laugh as he then nodded kissing her once more before getting up and going into the bathroom taking a shower.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:44 pm

kat snorted. " if dorion can manage to get out of here , i sure as hell think you could " she teased, letting him take a shower before she finished changing her clothes and headed out of the room. smiling at dorion. " having fun ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:49 pm

He then grinned as he showered getting out and drying off and then getting dressed before walking out of the room and tehn stretching.

Dorion grinned as he looked over to Kat..."Oh yea." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:57 pm

she laughed as she shook her head. " told you that you would have fun. heh , soo what did you bring? i am starving so i hope there is some for me. "

ariel grinned, " depends on how much devin needs to eat. they are in the other room. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Dorion nodded. "Oh yea alot of fun." He grinned as he then looked to Ariel..."Yeah depends what Devin needs I guess." He says with a chuckle..

Devin then walked into the room and looked at them all..."Its ok...I feel fine..I'm not hungry at all." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:18 am

Ariel arched a brow as she looked him over, " funny... you look like you j ust fed allready.. and i know you couldn't have gotten enough from kat.. she is smaller then you and can't give that much. " frowned. " maybe you just don't need as much as i thought.. heh ok then , kat can have what she wants. " grinned as she leaned back. " will keep her busy for a bit i think.. "

kat grinned" only for a few minutes. " she teased, lightly nudging devin before she went into the room to pick who she wanted to feed from.

ariel smiled, watching her leave before looking up at dorion. " our friend is coming back, to check on kat. and he is bringing something for us as well.. so i wan't you two to be on your best behavior.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 am

Devin looked to her..."Nope I just feel pretty good." He says with a smile as he looked over to Kat and then back over to Ariel. "I'll do my best." He says with a smile.

Dorion grinned slightly. "Sounds pretty good." He grinned as he then looked to Devin and then back to Ariel. "I'll keep an eye on him." He syas with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next