The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change. (RiRiishtar)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Change. (RiRiishtar) - Page 7 Empty Re: Change. (RiRiishtar)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 pm

After waiting awkwardly to get into her room Teioh stood there and bit his lip feeling really awkward and having no idea what to say. He looked around the room before finding something that made things a little less weird for him. He could see the spot where he had carved his name in the wall and to avoid the awkwardness between having to talk to Rain, whose accident was partially his fault, he stared at it and tried to figure out which time he was in the hospital that he managed to do that without getting in trouble.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Rain looks at Teioh and says, “You are really bad at not looking awkward.” Nate hugs her and she hugs him back unmoved by this, trying to act normal. He says, “You should have stayed at the house.” She says, “I did not want to listen to you guys making love all day and I needed something new to read.” She adds, “Besides there is nothing else to break.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:04 pm

"Yeah I know I'm no good at it." He mumbled more to himself scratching the back of his head before shifting his gaze down to his shoes. He flushed red at why she left, he had known that, but it was still weird to hear. When she was done talking he finally decided to say something, "Hey, I'm sorry, I went over to try and help I didn't mean for anything like this to ever happen. You can blame it on me, and if you ever have to take out any frustration go ahead and beat the crap out of me." He said raising his hands above his head and smiling weakly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 am

Rain looks at him and says, “No I don’t need to beat anyone up. Besides you should see three of the guys who did this to me. They are still in surgery because the fight I put up.” She smiles and closes her eyes to relax a bit as her pain killers were starting to lose their affect on her body. A nurse comes in and gives her more so she won’t be in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Teioh sighed slightly, rather glad that he wasn't going to be beaten up but he wanted her to know he was sorry anyway. He felt like crap because of this. He kind of wanted to just curl up in a corner. "Alright...you better have whacked em real good. And maybe I'll go pay them a visit later, I'll tell them what's what." He said jabbing his chest with his thumb and smiling, trying to cheer up the room.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Nate looks at them and says, “I see that you might not be leaving the hospital for a while.” The nurse looks at him and says, “No she won’t be leaving here for a while. She still has a lot of surgeries she will have to go through.” Rain groans and says, “So much for being able to relax and read a few new books.” The nurse looks at her and says, “We got the books you bought but they had to be turned in as evidence."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Teioh was silent trying to think of something he could say that would be at least slightly worth while. When Rain said she wanted to read Teioh smiled slightly, "Uh...Revelation writes...if you want I could bring you some stuff that he wrote. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." He suggested standing up straight suddenly a little more pleased with himself. Acting like a puppy would be the easiest way to explain the way he tended to work. He actually wasn't sure whether or not Revelation would mind...but he couldn't just say no could he? He wouldn't put it against his cruel, heartless excuse for a brother, whom he loved very much.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:07 pm

“Uh...Revelation writes...if you want I could bring you some stuff that he wrote. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.” Teioh said. Rain looks at him and shakes her head. “I just want to go home but I can’t…” Her voice was weak as though her body was too weak to move. Nate sighs and says, “I will run to the bookstore and pick you up as many books as I can carry but you need to stay here and heal. I will visit every day after school.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 15, 2010 10:36 am

Teioh pushed his hair behind his ear and frowned slightly, he figured he would bring her some stuff anyway. He still felt to blame for what had happened. His entire chest was all clenched up and he bit his lip. A lot had happened and he figured none of it would end good. He had no idea what Nate would expect of him, and despite how Rain didn't blame him, that lingering feeling was still there and he was sure Nate felt the same way. "I can get my dad to come and make sure you get special treatment too, he's real nice and I'm sure he'd love to help you if he knows you're a friend of mine." He said scratching the back of his head.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Nate looks at his sister as she was trying to be calm and nice about everything. "I can get my dad to come and make sure you get special treatment too, he's real nice and I'm sure he'd love to help you if he knows you're a friend of mine." Teioh said scratching the back of his head. Rain looks at him and says, "No thank you hun." She could see that he felt guilty for what happen to her. She says, "Stop blame yourself or I am going to have to kick your butt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Teioh nodded, he didn't know how he would find his dad any way so he guessed it was best that she didn't need it, though he may say something to him anyways, just to be nice. Teioh smirked lightly he turned around and stuck his butt out slightly, slapping his own ass slightly before grinning, "Go right ahead then." he said, he wasn't going to just stop believing he had at least some blame on all of this. It was his fault he had slept with Nate and woken her up and got her to leave.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Rain bursts into laughter at his actions and says, "I will kick your butt later when I have the energy to move." She winces as she senses some trouble heading their way. She says, "Teioh can you watch over my brother while I am in here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 21, 2010 4:08 am

Teioh stood up straight glad that he could make her laugh he was a bit worried at the question though, he didn't know exactly what she meant by that but none the less he nodded for an answer his face a little bit more serious.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 6:05 am

Rain smiles and says, “Thank you Teioh.” She drifts into a deep sleep after a nurse gives her meds for the pain. The nurse says, “Sorry boys but you guys need to go. I want her rest as much as possible. Her doctor wants her to stay as calm and relaxed as she can.” Nate nods and walks out the room with Teioh not wanting stay too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Teioh looked at the nurse and nodded. He followed Nate out of the room, waving to Rain and giving her one of his trademark smiles. When they were out of sight though he couldn't help but frown. He turned to Nate, "You going to be alright all alone, you can spend the night at my place if you want." he offered not wanting to leave Nate by himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “You might want to ask your family before offering me to spend the night. If they say yes, then I would like to stay the night.” He sighs saying, “I wish that had not happened to her. She is not going to trust anyone ever again. And she was just starting to like your brother. I bet they would have made an attractive couple.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 am

Teioh waved off the comment knowing his parents would say yes though he didn't know where Nate would sleep. He guessed Ana could sleep with their parents and Nate or Revelation could sleep in her room. Since he didn't have to hide the fact that he slept with his brother it didn't really matter which of them he shared a bed with. Before Revelation was there he would have gone and shared a bed with his sister and had the guest stay in his room, but he didn't have quite that much luck anymore now that all the beds in the house were completely filled. "Well...no one ever wants that kind of thing to happen. It sucks yeah I know but...things'll get better. And it would make sense that she has trust issues because of this sort of thing but she'll be fine, I'm sure she can even learn to re trust someone like Revelation." He said scratching the back of his head.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “I highly doubt it Teioh. I can see through her fake smiles. I see it in her eyes that she will never trust again.” He was so upset with himself and the world he was forced to live in.
He wanted to ease his sister back to normal. Three weeks later Rain is released from the hospital and was not herself at all. She goes to school like a zombie and refuses to eat anything since she could not keep anything down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Teioh shook his head he guessed Nate would know his own sister more then Teioh ever would. He knew about the sort of connections that twins could have and it would only make sense.

Over the next three weeks Teioh lived his life normally thoughts rarely lingering on Rain though he went to visit her every once and a while. Over the course of the three weeks he slept with about 5 different people all without Nate knowing because he still didn't know how the other felt about him and he didn't want him to know that he was still sleeping around often. Revelation didn't know how to feel about Teioh's actions but none the less he said nothing as he usually did.

The day Rain came back to school Teioh couldn't help but be slightly bothered and during lunch he pulled Nate to the side, "Hey, is Rain going to be alright...she seems worse now then she was in the Hospital." he said with a very serious look on his face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Nate looks at him and says, “I can’t tell anymore. She would talk to anyone not even her therapist can get her to talk. She has even stopped writing all together.” Rain looks at them as she sits by herself at a table and does not say a word. Nate begins to walk towards her hoping to help her like he did before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Teioh nodded he looked from Rain to his own table where his friends sat and tried to decide where he should sit. He ended up deciding with his own table figuring even if he sat with the other two he would just be intruding, it wasn't like Rain would talk to him or anything, it seemed as though she wouldn't talk to anyone at the moment. He took a seat in between his brother and Utakata. Resting his chin on the table in front of him as he half listened to their conversation. Ever since the day he and Nate had had sex he hadn't really had to deal with Nate coming onto him and pressuring him into a relationship despite how much love and passion had ensued that day.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Nate looks at Rain as he sits down in front of her. He says, “Sister you must eat. You will get worse if you don’t.” She looks at him with an empty look in her eyes and says, “Leave me be brother.” She gets up and heads to her physics class so he would not bug her anymore. He sits there alone to think as he knew he was not helping her and that Teioh would not go into a relationship with him. He did not know what to do. And he was not looking forward to his gym class either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Teioh watched Rain leave and saw Nate by himself. He bit his lip before he got up and walked over sitting down next to him. He draped his arm over the other teens shoulders "Hey I know your sister's not doing well, but what about you?" he asked his face was serious as he pulled the smaller boy closer to him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Nate looks at him and asks, “What does it matter how I am? I am walking around like a zombie just like my sister unsure what to do.” His voice was cold as he talked and a hint of rage was hidden within his words as he talked. He was hurting and did not know how to heal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 22, 2010 5:48 pm

"What does it matter..." Teioh repeated in a whisper. He shook his head and sighed. "Don't talk like that. If you need anything, I'm here for you alright?" Teioh said tightening his grip on Nate's shoulder resting his forehead on the top of Nate's head and breathing in his smell. His breath rustling Nate\s hair slightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next