The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena) - Page 7 Empty Re: Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Teioh watched as the canopy started to unfold, "Tha~t's a new one." he said having never seen something like that but the sight of it made him a lot happier he quickly looked over at his brother as Justin walked over to him Teioh himself jumped out of the pool and ran to the stuff he had brought including the trunks he had for Revelation he picked them up plus the sunscreen his mom and dad looked so hard for. He ran over to his brother and sat down at his side. He had just heard the part about a swimsuit when he arrived. He pushed his hair out of his face, "Even better, show off that body of yours." He said with a laugh. "I know you have to be careful, my mom and dad bought this for you." he waved the sunscreen around a little, "It's apparently medically proven or something, so my dad says." Teioh looked utterly ecstatic. Revelation just looked at him, the albino had been about to say he still wasn't planning on it but he looked as though he had changed his mind, he did look unsure though. Teioh knew why, "Don't worry bout it, isn't it OBVIOUS you don't have to worry about any of us judging you." Teioh said. Revelation sighed and stood up, "Now hurry and change mein bruder." the fact that he was starting to drift between languages know probably accentuated the fact that he was happy. Revelation really seemed to notice and he took the bathing suit from his brother, "Fine." he stated sharply but a small smile found it's way onto his face. The albino stood up and headed towards the house. Teioh smiled at him as he left before turning to Justin, "Hey thanks, this is great, he's rarely social, maybe he'll change. And no matter how he acts he's actually very self conscious. You may think you and your sister have the variety of scars...you should see Revey." Teioh said scratching the back of his head. He sighed and stared at the sky, "He's been through a lot." He shook his head and looked back at Justin, "So yeah thanks to you and that...nifty canopy thing maybe Revelation can feel a little less excluded."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 am

Seeing Teioh reaction Justin couldnt help but blush, "Yeah it helps for the day that the sun is really bad, or when its too cold, works both ways." He paused and looked at Relelaton somemore. "Figured that it woul help out in this situation" He was a bit nervous around the two brothers, he stood up and slowly back away "The pool room is that way, prefect place to change an put on some sun screen" He watched him walk away and then turned to Teioh. "We know we had it good, we made it out" Suddleny the colour drained from his face and he shook his head "What I meant was we were lucky, being adopted, two kids with a troubled past and abusive home, we would have been branded unadoptable but the 1st Officer on scene had compassion and adopted us"

With that he grabbed another bottle of water and sat down on the pool edge. And moved his feet around laughing at the people gooofing off in the pool, hoping that Teioh wouldnt pick up on his coment about getting out, no one really knew about his baby sister. That died all those years ago. He didnt like to think about it, he still felt guilty that he coulnt save her, and went to the place were they had placed a marker. They named her Angel for tht is what she was now. Justin was so lost in thought that he would have been the prefect target for a prank.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:59 am

Teioh looked up at Justin for some reason he had a really bad feeling about what he just said even though he tried to cover it up with his next line it was obvious that he 'meant' the first thing he said or he wouldn't have tried to cover it up like that. Teioh nodded, "Yeah I was adopted by a doctor who took care of me after the fire." He said solemnly pushing his damp hair out of his face. He leaned back and looked up with light frown on his face, this guy just kept getting more and more confusing in Teioh's eyes. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a loud whistle from Utakata. He looked up and saw Revelation walking back over to him, his hair was tied up and his very pale, practically reflective chest was exposed. As Teioh had said his chest and back were littered with scars but they were harder to notice on his almost paper white skin. The easiest one would be the one situated over his heart which looked as though someone had dug out some skin, like a small crater, and it was a darker then the rest of his skin, a pale pink. The albino glared at Utakata before jogging over to his brother. Teioh was laughing he had known Utakata would be impressed by the beautifully defined six pack. There was not an ounce of fat on this guy and even after seeing him many times before Teioh would say he looked very impressive. The albino sat down next to him and handed the sunscreen to him, Teioh find it obvious want he meant by just that, he couldn't reach. Teioh obliged to what his brother was silent asking. "Nice to see you've got your hair up." Teioh said as he spread the sunscreen on Revelation's upper back.

Kyo who had never known Revelation had a body like that swam over to where Justin was sitting and rested her head on her arms outside the pool next to him. She had her goggles on so she could see and she wasn't taking her eyes off the albino. "I wonder if he is straight..." she mused out loud with a small laugh. She lightly punched Justin's arm, she had noticed he seemed off in his own world, "Heey! You have to admit Revey's pretty impressive. If someone like Utakata had known he had a body like that he'd be all~ over him." She said with a laugh, she got a glare from Revelation and didn't know if he had heard what she said or if it was just the fact that she was staring, none the less she sank a little more into the pool.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Seeing that he had managed to get Teioh happy, and at the same time include Revelation Justin himself smiled. Maybe this wasn’t too bad, none of the group were staring at his scars, none had asked the questions, but then again he had told them that they had been taken from a abusive home so maybe they just assumed that it was from there, and they either didn’t want or didn’t need to hear the story. He wasn’t really ready to explain the whole story, how he was almost beaten to death being caught on the phone, but the police had been dispatched and broke into the house to save them. How he didn’t speak for 3 years, how he couldn’t be alone to this day in a dark room.

The whistle broke him of his thoughts and he turned and his jaw dropped. Damn Revelation was damn hot. Has Kyo swam over he attempted to hide the fact that he was staring, that’s all he needed to stir up more issues again. He did however nod to Kyo. “Yeah he is good looking” He laughed at the straight comment “If I know anything I kno this, I do not understand this group and who likes who” He laughed again at the Glare that Revelation gave Kyo “But one thing I do know, if looks could kill, all of you would be long dead”

He looked at Revaltion “After the sunscreen is on, come on in” Just as he was finishing his statement Jessa who had climbed out of the pool walked behind him and pushed him into the water. Justin came up and growled at his sister. “Why don’t you just get the floaties out” Jessa rolled her eyes and opened another closet and it was full of pool toys and stuff to float around on. The canopy was high enough to keep jumping and even float, but Justin simply swam around the pool.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Kyo laughed as he said he didn't know who liked who in the group, "To be honest neither do I. It's like we all love each other, I think of all the others as brothers but I don't know what they think about each other." She was pretty sure, but just guessing, that Tetsu liked Revelation and Ichiru liked Utakata, but she was completely sure on that one. When the looks could kill comment was brought up she shuddered, "Tell me about it. Really makes you rethink how scary the colour pink can be." she said, "Sometimes I think that glare is always lingering there though." She said with a sigh pushing off the wall and moving slightly as she saw Jessa come up and push her brother into the pool. Kyo laughed as she blocked part of the splash it caused.

Teioh sighed contentedly as he made sure Revelation was covered in the sunscreen he didn't want to be at fault if his brother got severely burned. When he was finished he patted his brother's shoulder before standing up, "Ready?" Teioh asked. Revelation nodded. Teioh ran and jumped into the water, Revelation didn't move so quickly. He stood at the edge of the pool and sighed running a hand through his bangs. The last thing he was expecting was to be pushed in, but around Teioh's friends he should have seen it coming. He was caught completely off guard as Ichiru and Utakata snuck up behind him and shoved him into the pool. When Revelation resurfaced he spun around and glared up at them through wet bangs. The two exchanged looks before running away to take refuge by the cooler to avoid being killed or something by Revelation. Teioh was laughing almost as much as Utakata and Ichiru were as he swam over to his brother and put a hand on his shoulder, "They got you." the brunette said. Revelation glared at him but his eyes softened slightly and another small smile crossed his face as he shoved his brother under water before swimming off over his head.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 pm

While swimming around Justin thought about what Tyo had said how they al seemed to like eachother and how she saw them as all brothers, although Justin had been attracted to nearly all of the males, he just coudnt see himself with a player. He needed his own one as greedy as that may seem to some, he was just wanting to be with one and know that that male was only with him.

He too laughed when Revelation was pushed in, seemed nearly everyone had been pushed in. He moved his body so he was floating on his back his eyes were closed. Jessa seeing how vulenerable eyed him closely wondering what the group would be doing now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:31 am

Utakata and Ichiru were back in the water after it seemed as though Revelation wasn't going to kill them anymore. Once they were both back in the water they were back to causing shenanigans. They looked at the very vulnerable Justin as a possibility but decided they would bother Teioh first. Once the group had gotten in the pool they all know someone was going to end up losing their bathing suit, and most of them knew it would either be Teioh or Utakata. This time around it was Teioh. There was a lout "WHAT THE HELL!?" from the brunette as Utakata got his trunks off and passed them to Ichiru. The two laughed hysterically as Ichiru kept them away from Teioh. The entire group was fine with seeing Teioh like this but they didn't know how Justin or Jessa would react. To get them out of his possession Ichiru chucked the shorts, aiming for Justin. Teioh glared daggers at Ichiru and Utakata who were both laughing at him. Looking around, Kyo and Toya were laughing at him as well.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:00 am

Only slighty disapointed that they did not pick on her brother Jessa went to the cooler and grabbed herself a root beer and when she realized what they were doing she sat down in the chair in the full sun and started to tan. She did not want to be blammed for what ever trick they were going to play, sure she was seperating herself, but she was younger, not by much though only a 11 months, or so they figured neither really knew how old they were and since they were so malnurished and delayed in their develpment they just guessed. Jessa put on her glasses and leaned back leaving the group alone in the water, she knew she was at risk now, but no one would play a trick on her or so she thought, the guys in the group were all gay, or so it seemed and she wasnt gay so she figured she was safe.

Meanwhile in the pool Justin was completly relaxed and he had forgotten that he wasnt alone. But with the scream he quickly turned his head only to be hit with someones swimsuit it landed on his face he took it off with a choke. "Ummm do these belong to someone?" He asked with a chuckle "Remind me never to be cut off gaurd with you all"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Teioh blushed slightly as Justin held up his trunks. "Um yeah those are mine." He said he reached out to grab them but he failed to get to them first Utakata grabbed the swimsuit and jumped away swinging them around above his head with a smirk. "Come and get em Teioh." He blew the brunette a kiss and winked at him. Teioh frowned before going at Utakata, around his friends he wouldn't normally feel awkward wearing nothing, but at a new friends house where he was not trying to scare the friends away, it was very awkward. He reached to grab them just to have Utakata move them Teioh again tried and failed until he fell right over onto Utakata forcing the two of them underwater. In the little tussle Teioh managed to grab his shorts back before either of them resurfaced. He glared at Utakata before pulling them back on, "Jack ass." he hissed. Utakata just laughed, everyone else was laughing at him too. He sighed as he sank down into the water a little.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Watching the group pass around the shorts, Justin coulnt help but still a glance at Teiohs ass, it was mostly distorted from the water but he got a fairly good view of if. He licked his lips, he couldnt help but feel a lttle bit attractive, but no, he wouldnt mess with the group again, just be everyones friend like always, the best friend or wose the brother figure.

Once Teioh got his shorts back Justin laughed and swam closer to him. "Guess I would be safer in my wet suit, you cant take that away" He then chuckled. He looked around for his sister then saw her on the siding in the chair. "Ahhh she is trying to get tanned, covers the scars you know" With a shrug Justin rubbed the back of his neck.

Jessa was halfasleep on the chair, but with her sunglasses on it was harder to see it looked as if she was staring the group down. Justin spoke again "Hey if I am not mistakened tommrow is a start of a long weekend rght?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Teioh stood up straight as Justin spoke, "You never know. We might find a way." He said at the comment on the wet suit. Teioh had made his way over to where his brother was leaning against the side of the pool. His brother rolled his eyes just looking at Teioh and it made the brunette just laugh he didn't expect his brother to do anything less after that little display. Of course he wouldn't be fazed at all by the fact that Teioh had just been striped naked and forced to swim around to get his bathing suit back. Teioh looked over at Jess as Justin brought their attention to her. "Yeah well being pale seems to help too." Teioh said slapping his brother's chest roughly not even making the albino blink and Teioh would admit it probably hurt himself more then Revey. Revelation scars were only visible because they were so oddly shaped and ragged and seemed to stick out as though they had healed over a little more then was necessary.

Kyo was talking to Toya, presumably about Toya's latest girl friend when Justin brought up the long weekend. He immediately had Kyo's attention. Toya didn't really care. "Oh my god! It is too! YES!" Kyo called loudly throwing her fist into the air happily. Toya shook his head and laughed. "Ah~ Long weekends, only thing they're good for is catching up on sleep." Ichiru pointed out from where he was floating on his back. Teioh laughed, "Because no one's ever around during long weekends, they all have cottages and what not." he pointed out with a wave of his hand. "You got anything planned, Justin?" Utakata asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:37 am

Feeling a bit nervous Justin tightened the strings on his shorts and slowly stepped away from Teioh, he wasnt ready to be naked perod never mind naked infront of people. He noticed how they joked and swam back thinking that at least for right now he was safe from being stripped down. He nodded. "Jessa has come a long way, for years neither of us would show any skin, now look at us"

Justin had to laugh at their reactions "I have no plans" Before he could even finish his statment jess stood up "NO YOU LIE" She yelled but with a laugh "Justin has a swim met on saturda" She winked "And would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have a cheering crowd" Justin sunk into the pool attempting to hide the blush" But Jessa wasnt done, "Well we have the pool house, its like a mini aparment, 3 bedrooms and big, and I am sure Justin woul love to host a sleep over" Justin groaned and blushed even deeper red.

Meanwhile Justin mom had come out and grinned "Ohhh a sleep over would be great, with the long weekend and then if you stay over again you can watch Justins swim meat" He placed the pizzas down, with the salads and twist bread and smile "Here is the Pizzas if you guys are hungry, we can always order more later" She turned to Jessa "We are going out for a bit the little ones are gone for the weekend so have some fun" And with that she was gone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Teioh couldn't help but wonder what exactly had happened to Justin and Jessa, he was sure the whole group was curious, but he also knew that none of them would ask, it wasn't any of their business and it never would be. If the two siblings wanted to tell them at a later time they could tell them.

Teioh perked up a little at the swim meet thing. He smiled, "We'd love to be your cheerleaders!" he exclaimed getting a laugh out of Utakata. "Yeah we would, that would be fun, I personally haven't done any sort of cheerleading in a long time." Utakata stated with a laugh, though they only cheered from the bleachers at games they considered it cheerleading because they believed they were hotter then the actual cheerleaders the school had. "A sleep over sounds awesome too!" Teioh exclaimed. Ichiru laughed, "You bet." Kyo giggled lightly, "And we can so each others nails and talk about boys." she said in a girly voice. Toya shook his head and laughed at her but she stuck out her tongue at him, she loved having gay friends because she could talk about guys with them.

Ichiru was the first one out of the pool when the food was brought out. He practically flew over to them and inhaled deeply, "Thank you." he said before opening up the bow with the meat lovers pizza in it and he took two slices putting one on top of the other before taking a bite. "mmmm" he said closing his eyes and smiling around the food.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Jessa was laughing as Justin was sinking deeper and deeper inthe water, She could tell that Justin was a beyond Jelous but he needed to find some friends and this group seemed to except him, and she might be wrong but it seemed that her brother was getting glances from this group and that made her smile. She remained were she was though in her chair baking in the sun. She would be happy that they would be there to cheer him on with his meet, if he won this one he would go to Nationals she knew with friends there he would do better.

Justin wathed as Ichiru raced for the food "I think our mom is going to be happy she finally has someone to feed, she loves to feed people its a wonder I dont weigh a ton" Jessa spoke up "Thats because you work out for 2 hours a day then swim 2 miles at least" Justin blushed again "Enough from the penut gallery" Jessa rolled her eyes.

Both Justin and Jessa realize that their parents were gone, and it was just the teens now. So already their parents trusted this group what did they know? But Justin was still a bit of a ways off swimming in the very deep end.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Teioh laughed at the statement despite how serious it could have been taken. The thought hit him then that there were no parental figures around anymore and they could pretty much do whatever they wanted right now. He looked around with a mischievous grin on which didn't go unnoticed by Toya. "Tei, responsible adult. Right here." He said pointing at himself. Kyo who was still sitting next to him as well as Teioh gave him looks as though he was a moron. Utakata bit back laughter and Tetsu shook his head but it was Ichiru who said anything about the comment. "Toya, shut up!" he called from where he stood next to the pizza. "You are the farthest from responsible. I'm surprised you haven't called up your girlfriends already." He said, his older brother flipped him the bird and Ichiru just stuck out his tongue.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Jessa's body was turning a pink colour clearly she was begining to burn and she was over heating so taking off her sunglasses she stood and ran in and canaballed it into the pool then came up with a squeel. Justin clicked his tongue "Jess you burned remind me and I'll put on the cream later" Jessa nodded. "Yeah I guess I should have reapllyed my sunscreen" Justin nodded "Yes but you never listen to me now do you" Jessa stuck out her tongue and Justin splashed her.

Then turning to the rest of the friends he shrugged "I am sure we can all act mature" He gave a teasing look to Teioh then climbed out of the water his ass hanging there for a minute and his scared back visable for all, the clear scar of a clothing Iron rested on his back along with ciggerate burn scars and admist of what looked like whippping scars, his ribs were misaligned from being broke too many time and not healing properally but he stood and went over and grabbed a pice of pizza then laughed "Ahh we have ceaser salads, cheesy garlic bread and there is a note" He held it up and reaad it "Dessert is in the freezer along with sleep over goddies in the pantry go ahead and eat up and have fun" Justin rolled his eyes "Well like I said my mom loves to throw parties and I guess she is just happy that I am having one"

He sat down on the chair and ate up a peice and ate it up. Then leaned back and relaxed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Teioh didn't think it was possible for himself to act all that mature. But he guessed he could try since it was a rather unfamiliar family that he would rather not have pissed off at him right off the bat, because he knew that all the blame would be pinned on him right away if anything happened. Teioh had stuck to lounging at the side of the pool and being very wary of his surroundings not wanting to have to deal with getting pantsed again. He let his eyes drift to Justin who was talking to them all. Teioh laughed lightly he really liked Justin's mom from what he had seen or heard already. She seemed kinda like his own mom maybe they could be friends or something. Teioh didn't really care but the idea was kind of funny. He didn't notice he had been kind of staring at Justin, his gaze wasn't fully focused on him he was more off in his own world, but people who didn't know that wouldn't know the difference. Utakata was the first one to pick up on it. He swam over and wrapped an arm around Teioh's shoulder, getting the taller teens attention quickly. "Tei~ Stop staring at other men~!" Utakata whined, Teioh smirked as he realized what he had been doing. "I'm so sorry, but last time I checked we broke up years ago." he said rolling his eyes. Utakata smiled at the statement, "Doesn't stop us from being friends...with benefits." he said with a wink. Teioh chuckled lightly before kissing Utakata almost lustfully, Utakata seemed completely prepared. There was no fight for dominance between them, there rarely was. Teioh would win no matter what. Teioh could tell they were being stared at by at least Revelation and Ichiru but probably more. Utakata was the one to let up the kiss and he removed his arms from around Teioh's neck to re-wrap them around his waist. "I thought you were against PDA." Utakata said. "This isn't really public. Wait...who said that?" Utakata just laughed and ran a finger along one of the fainter red lines going across Teioh's chest. "I made it up now." Teioh had seen that one coming. He rolled his eyes and laughed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Justin was enjoying his pizza and did not notice Teioh staring and him. Jessa however did notice the male staring at her brother. She had to smile, maybe this would end in a realtionship for Justin heaven knew that he needed it. Her brother needed someone to be there for him. To hold him, but she also knew her brother, Justin wasnt one for a quick lay. He wanted a realtionhip too.

Just as Utakata made his comment Justin had just gotten up for some ceaser salad he saw the interaction and his eyes went kind of large and he swallowed feeling a little left out but shook out such thoughts then eyeing the hose he grinned, He turned on the hose and sprayed both of the guys with ice cold water then got a serious look on his face. Fake of course but still serious. "Ohh I thought you two were on fire" He teased then let out a hearty laugh then ran and flipped off the pool deck into the pool.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Teioh's back stiffened as the icy cold water hit him and he opened his mouth in a silent scream shuddering almost violently, "Shit! That's cold." he hissed loudly. Utakata shuddered almost as much as Teioh did but sunk into the water a little more to try and save himself, "Well, we are pretty hot." Utakata said pressing closer to Teioh. "Yeah, and I'm not on fire I am Fire. Teioh Fire, remember?" Teioh joked looking up at Justin with a laugh and a huge smile spread across his face. Utakata watched Justin as he went and jumped off into the pool not letting any distance get between himself and Teioh. When he was pretty sure Justin was going to be able to see Utakata attacked Teioh again, for some reason right now he wanted to really get a reaction out of Justin. A pale hand ran up Teioh's chest as he pressed his lips to Teioh's neck and jawline. Teioh craned his head to give the black haired boy better access to his neck. Utakata start teasing one of Teioh's nipples coaxing the smallest of strangled sounding moans out of Teioh as though he was trying to keep it down to the best of his ability. "Stop it." Teioh hissed, but it was only half heartedly, he didn't really care if the other stopped and Utakata knew that much. He made no move to let up any time soon.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:05 am

Back in the water Justin watched the two reactions. He let out a laugh. "Yah I know its cold thats why I did it" He teased. Then rolled his eyes about the fire comment "Ya yah yah what eva" He teased he liked hearing Teioh squeel though he wasnt so sure why though, it wasnt like they were dating or anything, they were just friends and new ones at that. He had too shake his head "Get with it" He mumbled to himself.

He climbed up on one of the floating chairs and watched the people in the pool he noticed Utakta attacking Tieoh and raised an eyebrow, short hours ago the man was volenterring to get with Justin it kinda hurt but again Justin was confused on why it bothered him. Teioh was not even intrested in him so why would he care??

But it did bother him so he growled slightly and turned the chair around so his back was to them Jessa begain laughing hard she knew what was going on and wondered how long it would take The boys to figure it out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:15 am

Utakata frowned lightly into Teioh's neck as he saw Justin turn away from them. With a casual glance around Utakata saw that none of his friends really seemed to care, which made sense because this kind of thing happened often, and not just with Utakata. Utakata didn't stop though until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at saw Revelation glaring down at him. Teioh looked slightly surprised at the sudden appearance of his brother. "Enough of this please." The albino stated, Utakata nodded and let go of Teioh. Revelation looked at Utakata before over at Teioh his gaze rather serious. Teioh found it strange though normally Revelation didn't care what Teioh did with his friends. What was he seeing in Revelation's eyes right now? He wished he could read his brother better. He looked around the pool and his eyes locked with Ichiru's as the other teen motioned towards Justin sitting in his floaty chair, back to Teioh. Teioh smirked and the two slowly swam towards it, relatively from behind. Teioh counted to three in a mere whisper before the two of them made a righteous attempt to flip it over and dump its contents into the pool.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:24 am

Justin was sulking and he knew it but what he didnt know was why he was sulking. It wasnt like anyone from this group showed any intrest in him no, they were just friends but Justin wanted more. But then again he knew he didnt want it from this group so really what was wrong with him? It angered Justin. But it also occured to him that Utakta who had just wanted to sleep with Justin was now all over Tieoh, it as all damned confusing, normally he wouldnt care if people were making out but for some reason it was angering him to no end.

He was so lost in his selfpity party that he didnt see the two boys flipped him he let out a "eeep" As he was flipped and landed in the water coming up he was laughing. "Thanks I needed that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Teioh laughed loudly at the little sound Justin made as he fell into the pool, Ichiru matching his laugh. Teioh felt a hand slap down over his shoulder roughly as Ichiru leaned on him, both of them were glad that had worked. Teioh had assumed Justin would have prepared himself for something like that after all that had already happened. When Justin surfaced laughing Teioh and Ichiru got a little quieter Ichiru had moved his arm so it was wrapped around Teioh's shoulders instead of just cupping one. "Not a problem." the two of them said in unison. Ichiru's hand fell from Teioh's shoulder trailing down his back before grabbing Teioh's ass, Teioh let out a small gasp before glaring at Ichiru, "Could you not? Why are all you guys so horny right now?" he asked letting out a slight growl. Ichiru laughed giving Teioh's ass another squeeze before letting go of him. They all weren't like this all the time, actually it was rare that he would be bothered by more then one of his friends in one day, let alone one hour, so Teioh couldn't help but be confused. Maybe there was something in the pool water. Teioh got out of the pool and went over to the food grabbing a slice of pizza before sitting down and watching everyone from a safe distance as he ate.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:59 pm

The ass pinch didnt get missed by Justin his cheecks clenched slightly. But he attempted to hide it. He chucked nervosly about the comment, maybe the group saw Justin has a threat but a threat to what? It wasnt like anyone in the group liked or were even attracted to him but it still bothered him. And the fact that it bothered him acutally pissed him off even more.

Watching Teioh swim away and get out and get a slice of Pizza shaking his head turned and dodged a big splash from his sister then he called to the groups "Just let me know when you want the lights on and the music, the speakers are under the water really cool! And well the lights kinda put on a show" He paused "And when it cools down we can all go into the hot tub, its a big one so we can all fit"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Kyo smiled at Justin when he spoke, "I speak for everyone when I say: Music should have been put on a long time ago." he stated with a laugh standing up and stretching. She ruffled a hand through Toya's hair before she walked off towards Teioh she picked up a slice of pizza before sitting down on his lap. "You going to...attempt to dance for us Teioh?" she asked mockingly. Teioh laughed, "Ha Ha. You're so funny. No I'm not." he said rolling his eyes, Kyo just laughed at him and shook her head hitting Teioh in the face with her hair. He laughed he couldn't be mad at his friends he loved them to much. Kyo sighed as she leaned back against Teioh's chest. "Hey don't get to comfortable." he stated with a laugh. She didn't seem to be listening as she giggled and ate while watching their friends swim. Ichiru and Utakata looked as though they were attempting to drown one another. Toya was laughing at his brother while talking to Tetsu and Revelation, the three of them sitting on the side of the pool.

Utakata looked at Ichiru with a cocked eyebrow and the teen with reddish brown hair stopped chasing him. Utakata gave him a subtle signal towards Jessa. They moved slowly towards her cloaked by the water. Ichiru glanced at Toya who looked like he was about to start up with the Jaws theme, but he didn't. When they were behind her they both jumped up beside her and draped an arm around her shoulders, "Hey there." they said in unison. before with their free arms splashing her as much they could, proceeding to hit themselves as well.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next