The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 44 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:38 am

Isis looks at him trying her best hold still for him. She says to him with a smile, "You have not neglected me my love. It is just that things are changing." She lets out cries of pleasure and digs her nails into the couch. "My love..." Her legs spread some as she wanted him badly. She smiles some as she could feel her blood boiling with desire.

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 44 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Andrews' member was growing and hardening but he ignored it for her. He continued to suckle on her breasts and finger her he then slipped on to his knees infront of her. Slowly he started to take off her pants. "Can I taste you my love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:09 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile as she could feel that he was ignoring his own needs for hers. She kisses him softly and tenderly on the lips. She says, "You can do whatever you want to me my love. I could never deny you." She strokes his body gently and relaxes some so that he can be in complete control. She was curious about what he was going to do to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Slowly Andrew slipped her pants off. He knelt inbetween her legs and slipped off her panties then grinned. "Oh baby I think you are wet, are you wanting this?" He bent down and licked her folds, he nibbled on her clit all to make her feel good, he had been horrible to her and he wanted to show her how much she was loved and wanted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:33 pm

Isis looks at him with a blush on her cheeks as he teased her. She says, "Can you blame me for desiring you? You are the love of my life. Let alone the fact that you are the handsome devil." She cries out in pleasure as he taunted her folds and made her body cry out for more. Her silver hair going into her face some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:39 pm

"Mmmm you are my sexy woman though" He continued to lick at her folds. He licked a finger and slowly inserted it into her. "Hmmm how does that feel my sexy princess" He slowly moved it in and out as he suckled on her nub wanting to bring her over the edge and feel so good.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:54 am

Isis looks at Andrew holding the edges of the couch with her hands her nails digging into it. She moaned deeply and tried her best to hold still for him. She says to him softly a blush appearing deep down her cheeks, "So good..." She moans softly and slowly she begins to lose herself to the pleasure. She lays her head back, her mind going blank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:25 am

Growling in pleasure at hearing his love moan like that Andrew continued the work. "Just let it go baby" He moaned out for her. He drove his tongue deep into her hole and brought a finger to her clit to continue the pressure. "You like that baby?" He wanted her to feel relaxed and relived to feel good.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Isis nods her head slowly as she moans and whimpers as the pleasure builds. She screams in pleasure as she hits her release. She pants softly, "My love, you spoil me. I don't know how I managed to deserve such a man." She kisses him softly on the lips after taking a moment to catch her breath. She says to him, "I love you so much Andrew."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Grinning when Isis reached her climax Andrew licked her again then slowly came back up kissing all the way up then pulling her close. "My sweet princess, goddess" He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her neck. "How are you feeling?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44