The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 4 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Isis had him lay on his back and she took the condom from his hand. She says, “Your not fully erect yet. I will have to remedy that before I let you inside me.” She strokes his member more quickly as she wanted him to be fully hard before she gave him her virginity.

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 4 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:45 pm

His heart was beating quickly as he lay there, his girlfirned well fience now was willing, but he still felt a twing of guilt she had had a rough day, but if this is what she wanted to take he mind off of it he would allow it, he loved her and he wanted to prove it before he left for boot camp.

As she started to stroke him fast he growled out "Ohhh Isis, you got the touch babe" He was moaning and groaning. Then as he was fully erect he smiled up at her. 'Well that did the trick"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:46 am

Isis giggles and kisses him before putting the condom onto his member. She then makes it where she his on top of him and she slowly lowers her womanhood so his member would slowly ease inside her. She nips at her bottom lip as she felt a little uncomfortable at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Moaning as Isis slipped on the condom he stiffened his body. "I think you have have been practising too" He winked. But as she begain to mout him he growled out loud "Ohhh God yes" He moaned out. He slowly brought his hands to her hips and rubbed them gently. "Now once we break your verginty its suppose to get better" He brought one hand to her breasts to rub it and squeese it. "How does that feel my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “Don’t worry hun I can handle pain. And I know a few tricks of my own.” She slowly starts going up and down on his member. Going her pace to ready herself for the taking of her virginity. She picks up her pace after her walls like his member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Andrew could not belive the waves of pleasure that were flooding over his body right now. He was moaning and groaning, he couldnt belive this was her first time she was driving him wild. "Ohhh God Isis I love you so much" He wanted to reach up and ravish her but he wanted her to enjoy this as much as she was. So he continued to stare up at her and sqeeese her lovley orbs. "Mmmm you are so beautiful my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:40 am

Isis kept up her pace as she rides his member wanting to please his body no matter what. She moans softly as she feels him squeezing her breasts and that caused her to feel like she was going to explode again. Her whole body was warming up like a volcano and was starting to feel like she was on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:10 am

Moving his hands to her sides then her hips then back to her breats Andrew explored Isis body, he was eager to kiss her but he knew that if he pulled her down for a kiss it would defiently break her virgintiy "Now my love when you are ready kiss me and it might lesson your pain" He looked up at her and smiled. "Unless you want me on top to do it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:31 am

Isis says calmly, “I like to be on top.” She leans down to kiss him as his member penetrates the hem of her virginity. She lets out a soft whimper of pain as she feels a little bit of blood come out of her. A tear goes down her face. A wave of pain goes through her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:07 pm

When he started to kiss him he felt his member break the thin vail then the small trickle of blood drip down to hislegs. He groaned into her lips and softly bit at her tounge he took his thumb and whiped away a tear. "You are awesome my love I am sorry I hurt you" He whispered he would remain still until she was used to his member inside of her then he would make his fantazy come true he would make love to his lovley woman. But he didnt want to hurt her anymore then he already did.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Isis looks at him and as the waves of pain still kept coming throughout her body. She says, “It hurts like hell at the moment my love but I am sure it will ease soon.” After a few moments of relaxing every muscle in her body the pain stopped and then she kisses him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Andrew stroked her sides softly and rested his hand on his hips. Then as she kissed him he kissed her back slowly slipping in her tongue and moaning into it. He longed to taste her and to make her moan and to enjoy this as much as he was. He broke the kiss . "My love I want to try something to make this better for you" He took his thumb and brought it slowly to her clit an slowly started to massage it around in a circle while staring up at her to see a reactio n.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Isis looks at him a moment as she watched him take his thumb and bring it slowly to her clit slowly starting to massage it around in a circle. She lets out a gasp of surprise at the new feeling. She starts to wiggle a little and ride his member again at a fast rough pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:42 am

Smiling at the fact that he seemed to be able to help her enjoy this experiance that much more. He let out a groan as he felt her quicken her pase. "Oh god Isis you feel so good" He cried out he suckled on her breasts gently pulling on the nipples trying to make her moan as well.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:33 am

Isis moans loudly as she felt Andrew suck on her nipples. She moans softly as her walls started to tighten up around his member. Her body starts to shake a little as she feel like her body had had enough and she was going to climax. She says to him, “I think I am close to my climax.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 am

Her moaning was having an effect on Andrew he could feel himself getting close but he didnt want to climax too early so he took all the dicipline he had too hold on. But when he heard that she was close he held her hips and bucke upwords and held on to her hips and smiled up at her. "Me to my baby"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Isis gasps out as she feels him thrust up to her as though to send her over the abyss of pleasure. She looks at him as she let out one more moan before release her juices over his member. Her body growing tired as she soon relaxed and got off him slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Grinning that he was pleasing Isis he felt her realese so he let out groan and filled the condom with his own seed then gasped as Isis slipped off of him then holding his member so not to leak he kissed her gentyl "I will be right back" The he went to the bath room and flused it and washed his hands and brought back a clean warm cloth and cleane her legs softly and then layed down pulling her to him and pulled the blankets over them both. "Isis I love you for now and forever"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Isis looks at him as he brings her closer to him after cleaning her up. She says, “I will love you until the end of time, Andrew.” Her voice was soft because of how tired she felt from their love making. She lays her head on his warm chest. She asks, “Do you ever want children?” She did want to know the answer to that question badly. They never really did talk about how many kids they wanted to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:17 am

He noticed how tired she was and held her closer. He was covered in sweat and was panting but he rubbed her head softly as she laied her head down. When asked about children he licked his lips. "Of course I want children my sweets" He hugged her close. "I will always love you and when I get home we can have 3.4.5 even 10 children if you want"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 am

Isis smiles some as she was uneasy about having ten kids. She says, “I would not mind having ten kids but they would need to be space between each child so my body has time to heal.” She cuddles up to him happily as she thought about being the mother of his children and being his wife for all time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:28 am

Andrew chuckled "I was being over dramantic, ten is a bit too many, but maybe we can adopt or do foster care, you know help the children that dont have any familes" He held her close and closed his eyes, soon he would be leaving her for bootcamp, then enlisting, would their love last more then a year without seeing eachother? Would she find another man? He swallowed hard and kissed her forhead and tried to put such thoughts out of his head. Isis loved him and he loved her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Isis wakes up the next morning in pain and then makes them breakfast for the two of them. She cooks them some pancakes and as she is making them, tears go down her face. She was not going to be able to see Andrew for over a year. She knew they would write to each other as often as possible but would that be enough to make their love last?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:12 pm

In the morning Andrew woke and realized that Isis wasnt beside him he walked down stairs realizing a bit too late that he was naked, but there were alone. He watched her for a minute then realizing that she was crying he walked up to her and wrapped his arms arond her back "My sweet what ever is wrong my love" He kissed her neck "Talk to me I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Isis looks at him and says, "I won't be able to see you or hold you in my arms for over a year. How are we going to hold our relationship together? I mean I don't want to become one of those girls who promised the world of love to a man and then as soon as the man leaves to do his tour of duty, the woman sleeps with any man that will do her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next